View Poll Results: What level was MS Sasuke at?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage level (A level)

10 76.92%
  • Above Kage level (above any individual kage)

3 23.08%
Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    dark sky
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

i dont thing even with sharingan capabilities sasuke is stronger than naruto don,t forget first hokage defeated madara uchiha the true power of sharingan.well sasuke is similar to madara and naruto is similar to harashima senju (first hokage)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    I agree with everything except 11...

the reason why sasori lost to the bunch of weaklings because he didnt have any puppets nor his puppet body. Sasori had pure human weak body. So, technically, kankurou never defeated Sasori, and never could...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    chewing bubblegum while
    throwing a rasengan

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Sasuke beat Danzo. And sasuke wasn't fully healed from his previous fights against the kage. And I can argue that Danzo could beat ANY of the current Kage. So MS sasuke is at least Kage level. EMS Sasuke way above kage level.
    Sorry manga disagrees with the bold.
    Chapter 467/pg 7 Madara sends Sasuke to another dimension during the Kage summit
    Chapter 467/pg 8 Madara orders and sends Karin to heal Sasuke

Chapter 475 /pg 15 Madara pops in his dimension and Sasuke is fully healed by Karin. Madara then teleports a fully healed Sasuke to Danzou.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockavelli View Post
    Sorry manga disagrees with the bold.
    Chapter 467/pg 7 Madara sends Sasuke to another dimension during the Kage summit
    Chapter 467/pg 8 Madara orders and sends Karin to heal Sasuke

Chapter 475 /pg 15 Madara pops in his dimension and Sasuke is fully healed by Karin. Madara then teleports a fully healed Sasuke to Danzou.
    Does it say he was fully healed? Do you have proof that he was at 100%? If not, I have a theory that helps my judgement: Sasuke vs Deidara left Sasuke weak and drained. He needed to be healed for the Itachi fight, but he ended up sleeping and lying down, rather than sucking out Karin's chakra. She has a limit you know and I'm pretty sure Sasuke needs more chakra than she can give.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    Im not understimating the kages, they are one trick ponies compared to Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i think you underestimate the Kages or overestimate Sasuke or both..

dude you say you from New York. where in the f*** in NY do we say "trick ponies"??? Buffalo? Albany? cuz i know it aint in the 5 bureaus or LI

hahahah

hes got a point, i've never heard anyone in NY say "trick ponies"

btw, from your post above, i've concluded you are indeed a "fan-boy".. because you give him too much credit.. you're stubbornly refusing to listen to argument.. you think the kages, who are the strongest of their respective villages, can't compare to sasuke.. you're just too biased..

this thread is tainted

Last edited by FlashKID124; 03-29-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    chewing bubblegum while
    throwing a rasengan

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Does it say he was fully healed? Do you have proof that he was at 100%?
    Since Sasuke was drained, passed out, draped over Madara's shoulder. I can draw a simple conclusion that he was in need of chakra and healing as opposed to sleeping, being drunk or dead.

To know that Madara sent Karin there and told her to heal him. I can only believe he was healed at 100 % by the time Madara showed up to release him. This isn't complicated. Sasuke was teleported right to Danzou; therefore it is heavily implied since Sasuke was about to fight Danzou that he was fully healed.

If not, I have a theory that helps my judgement: Sasuke vs Deidara left Sasuke weak and drained. He needed to be healed for the Itachi fight, but he ended up sleeping and lying down, rather than sucking out Karin's chakra. She has a limit you know and I'm pretty sure Sasuke needs more chakra than she can give.
    Your judgement is off since you are disagreeing with the manga's actual sequence of events and simple conclusions.

At the time of Sasuke vs. Deidara, we did not know all of Karin's abilities.
    We ALL learned her chakra replenishing ability during Sasuke's dire situation when he fought Killer Bee. She has a limit. But TIME has passed since 8 tails and Sasuke being teleported to Madara's dimension.
    I'll give you a better example : When Sasuke fought Danzou and won, Karin allowed him to bite her. And that is because time has passed from when she healed him when they were in the dimension to the near end of Sasuke vs Danzou.

Last edited by Rockavelli; 03-29-2011 at 02:02 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke was defs kage level or higher and now with itachis eyes his on a whole nother level

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since Sasuke was drained, passed out, draped over Madara's shoulder. I can draw a simple conclusion that he was in need of chakra and healing as opposed to sleeping, being drunk or dead.

To know that Madara sent Karin there and told her to heal him. I can only believe he was healed at 100 % by the time Madara showed up to release him. This isn't complicated. Sasuke was teleported right to Danzou; therefore it is heavily implied since Sasuke was about to fight Danzou that he was fully healed.
    No matter how good da medical treatment it can't get back to 100% in mear mins/hrs otherwise all hurt ninja would not need hospitals or rest....but I do agree he was healed enough to fight like normal just not 100%

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    chewing bubblegum while
    throwing a rasengan

^ Enough already. You are making up any excuse to hold on to something that is not indicated by the purpose of Karin healing Sasuke before his fight with Danzou. Sasuke was able to produce a full susano-o, summon a hawk, and produce a "tsukiyomi". What Karin couldn't heal was Sasuke's deteriorating sight and that's because it is a negative result of over using MS and no amount of rest, medical treatment could fix it.

I am not going to argue against every Sasuke fanboy and here's the kicker, I am a Sasuke fan. Plus we are going off topic of this thread. Believe what you like to help you get through anything that any character can do. I enjoy the character without making up excuses.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think sasuke was that tough with his MS, but with EMS, we'll see

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Neji said Sasuke was hindered againts Danzo, it isn't made up dude. Just like Juugo said he was hindered againts Killer Bee, even though Sasuke also didn't have killing intent.

Those kind of stuff influence in a fight big time.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke did vs danzo.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This right here is all about interpretation. You can believe that Sasuke as fully healed or y ou can believe that he wasn't fully healed, either way we know he was healed quite a lot, but I believe we wasn't fully healed. I would say around 80%-85% maybe, after reviewing the manga and seeing how Sasuke dealt with Danzo and how much chakra be had.

Your judgement is off since you are disagreeing with the manga's actual sequence of events and simple conclusions.

At the time of Sasuke vs. Deidara, we did not know all of Karin's abilities.
    We ALL learned her chakra replenishing ability during Sasuke's dire situation when he fought Killer Bee. She has a limit. But TIME has passed since 8 tails and Sasuke being teleported to Madara's dimension.
    I'll give you a better example : When Sasuke fought Danzou and won, Karin allowed him to bite her. And that is because time has passed from when she healed him when they were in the dimension to the near end of Sasuke vs Danzou.
    Again you're saying that I disagree with the manga, but it's not really disagreeing. I am agreeing with the manga. I believe that Karin can heal people. We did not know it, but it doesn't make it false just because we did not know it. But it's a matter of perspective I guess so I will stick to my beliefs until someone brings some more valid proof that could make me change my mind.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Developed Uchihas like MS Sasuke and Itachi are above general geniuses. Uchiha genius>genius.

The rest just passes off as average.

Jero thewandering Uzumaki jerovg's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u cant compare sasuke to itachi though itachi was on a whole different level his susanoo was basically invincible and he could of easily defeated sasuke he didn't because sasuke is a whiny little b****and he loved him and im not saying this out of hate for sasuke because i use to love him until the end of the original naruto. Now in shippuden he just gets everything handed to him like a little spoiled uchiha brat

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    i think sasukes MS is very strong but then again there have been only 4 uchihas in history to use this MS. so who ever awakens it it is automatically strong. plus its strong enough to take on 5 of the kages and injure the raikage
    He Was Frickin Allmost Dead Like 5-6 Times , i Allready lost count . He is not Kage level untill he Learns to use his Techniques properly . Now He Just Spams Techniques With no reason . The Only Reason he is still alive are his teammates and Madara .
    I would Say Naruto is on Kage Level now , The Fight with Pain showed us his Use of Justsus For Their Initial Purpose . Strategies and Attack Stages . While Sasuke Was just Spamming His Justsus all the time , never gave thought why .
    Sasuke In The Chunnons And Sasuke Now , I woul Say Chuunin Sasuke Would've been at way above Kage level now

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all the idiots that keep bringing up danzou fight saying "he wasnt fully healed", peep this.. Danzou didn't take sasuke serious, didn't have shusi eyes in the beginning, and was saving power to go against tobi! Wait there is more! He had help from karin in terms of knowing when izanagi was off, or about the eyes on his arm. Plus, after danzou stabbed him, karin healed him (don't care if it was a little, she still healed him), and then when danzou did the self destruct tobi told sasuke to get out of there (he could of died with danzou). With all that being said, sasuke had power up after power up, and had the help of tobi and karin. So instead of being bias look at the facts, danzou want serious as he could if been!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo stated himself and Tobi also stated that Danzo was already beaten before Sasuke was healed.

Danzo got stabbed in the stomach, Sasuke way more to the side. Sasuke was above him, claiming victory and could have Chidori'd him anytime.

Sasuke dispellled Tsukuyomi, the strongest genjutsu with 3 tomoe, now with MS he can dispel any genjutsu and see through any.

Danzo was given it his all with and Tobi admitted Sasuke won because his eyes were better. Danzo was just an arrogant fool to think he could take Tobi + Sasuke when either of them sufficed.

Its like Kakashi thinking he could take Tobi out, etc. Doesnt really matter.

And yes, Sasuke wasn't fully healed when he faced Danzo either.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234