View Poll Results: What level was MS Sasuke at?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage level (A level)

    10 76.92%
  • Above Kage level (above any individual kage)

    3 23.08%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 93
  1. #61
    Banned
    Status
    Queran Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    275
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    i think sasukes MS is very strong but then again there have been only 4 uchihas in history to use this MS. so who ever awakens it it is automatically strong. plus its strong enough to take on 5 of the kages and injure the raikage
     
         

  2. #62
    Sir
    Status
    b4d41 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13
    Location
    indonesia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    he is strong, but still 2 manage 2 be at kage level requires more than power.
    1. he beat deidara with help of orochimaru sneak
    2.he use sharingan 2 react 2 mifune attact [normal eye's couldnt doi it]
    4. sasuke just one step behind from bee [bee actually deceive him]. susanoo make his eyes loosing sight [blind]
    5.we never seen those two fight since the battle at valley end
    7. he got help from madara at the time.
    8. tsunade was a medical ninja, surely she master at healing tech than other jutsu [medical ninja work different than fighter ninja].
    9. at wich point he's stronger than garaa [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?
    11. sasuke attack the kage suumit, of course the bodyguard will protect their kages [mean, thats the bodyguard duty when the thread appear]

    he is strong but, still not enough at kages level.
     
         

  3. #63
    True Avenger sasuke ow's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke ow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,449
    Location
    wishes to be the greatest Sasuke Uchihia ever alive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    hell be even more powerful when he get his ems but i wonder what it will look like
     
         

  4. #64
    Member Animeisalive's Avatar
    Status
    Animeisalive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    wait....ppl are saying MS sasuke isnt kage level? are u guys blind? thru the whole series, he's been called a genius, killer bee said he's in the top 2 he's ever fought, he'd rape kakashi with a full power susanoo...and its just that..he has susanoo!!! whats wrong with u ppl?? that move alone puts him at kage level, just having susanoo, he can match pretty much any kage...come on ppl...its susanoo :/ Raikage effin body slammed the crap outta sasuke and only cracked a rib...just think..how invulnerable is a full powered susanoo?

    I dont think sasuke can beat any of the previous hokage, but i think tsunade would meet her end, he beat danzou easy enough... so he should be able to keep his own with hiruzen, not beat, just keep his own at least, and fact is...i dont see many ppl being able to defeat danzou...like mizukage for example, i think danzou would give her a run for her money, and sasuke defeated him :/ so uhhh....sasuke is most definitely at kage level
     
         

  5. #65
    Member 3laa2 96's Avatar
    Status
    3laa2 96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    yah i think he is more than kage level and madara also stated that sasuke has a rare MS because he was able to use susanoo(one of the strongest jutsus) earlier than anyone in the uchiha clan and madara is using him so he can take his eyes.
     
         
    Last edited by 3laa2 96; 03-28-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: because i missed something out

  6. #66
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    s rank ninja
     
         

  7. #67
    Member KSM's Avatar
    Status
    KSM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    578
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    I dont think sasuke can beat any of the previous hokage, but i think tsunade would meet her end, he beat danzou easy enough... so he should be able to keep his own with hiruzen, not beat, just keep his own at least, and fact is...i dont see many ppl being able to defeat danzou...like mizukage for example, i think danzou would give her a run for her money, and sasuke defeated him :/ so uhhh....sasuke is most definitely at kage level[/QUOTE]

    Hiruzen...3rd hokage...not even close... 3rd will kill him like no tomorrow
     
         

  8. #68
    Senior Member Bluedevil's Avatar
    Status
    Bluedevil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,114
    Job Huntin' like always
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    Yeah but he had to be saved 8 times during the summit.
    1. Juugo and suigetsus saved him from the raikages first attack
    2. Garra saved him from raikages punishing kick.
    3. Zetsu saved him from the mizukage.
    4. Madara saved him from the tuchikage.
    5. If it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt have been able to figure out danzos genjutsu.
    6.Madara warned sasuke about danzous sacrifice jutsu (sasuke wouldv been swallowed by the jutsu otherwise.
    7. Sakura had good chance but she was too scared.
    8. Madara took sasuke away from the scene when kakashi was going to kill him.
    I think that sasuke ms makes him at a kage level. But for these points above I think he is under experience and very arrogant. However, in a 1v1 with other kage with both being full powered I think this is how it would break down
    Hokage- Even though she is though of as underpowered I think that sasuke would have a hard time with her. Mostly because of her Creation Rebirth. Amatersu gets her, she lets it burn, and she regenerates every cell in herr body and therefore survives and it becomes in effective. If sasuke uses Tsumi on her she has some skills in dispensing it (remember she healed sasuke and kakashi). Then we have sunnooso, I don't know how this would effect her if she got hit with creation rebirth. but if she uses Katsuyu's ability to devide and she sacrifices one cell by one cell. I think she cold out last him.
    Mizakage- can offensively get through sunnosso defenses but, no defense for ameratsu or tsumi
    Kazakgae- no way for offensive penetrate sunnoso defenses, so would have to have do the same as the hokage. but no defense against tsumi.
    Rikage- As we saw he can entirely overpower sasuke but needs to be smarter about how he goes about it.
    Tushikage- kinda caught him off guard, but ultimately would still win because of the versatility of his dust release. The only thing that would give him trouble is tsumi. if he can't see or move then how is he going to battle.

    In short- Tushikage, Rikage, and Hokage can stand a chance agianst sasuke's ms, now that e has a ems I don't know if any of them would stand a chance.
     
         

  9. #69
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Hiruzen...3rd hokage...not even close... 3rd will kill him like no tomorrow[/QUOTE]

    like he killed Orochimaru with no tomorrow? Seriously, we are talking about Sasuke being as strong as Itachi now, who beat Oro with ease. I know that that was a long time ago, but i havent seen anything of Hiruzen that would be able to pierce Susano'o. The way we saw him fight Oro i highly doubt that he can beat sasuke. Though I cant say anything about his prime.

    Quote Originally Posted by b4d41 View Post
    he is strong, but still 2 manage 2 be at kage level requires more than power.
    1. he beat deidara with help of orochimaru sneak
    he tried not to kill deideira and held kirin back. and the orochimaru sneak was the counter to a suicide-attack, trying to kill someone with a suicide-attack doesnt mean you are stronger, but desperate!

    2.he use sharingan 2 react 2 mifune attact [normal eye's couldnt doi it]
    the question was ms-sasuke, sharingan is part of Sasuke's strength

    4. sasuke just one step behind from bee [bee actually deceive him]. susanoo make his eyes loosing sight [blind]
    being able to deceive someone doesnt mean that you are stronger. KB had to play tricks because he was hit and beaten by amaterasu. and ms-sasuke as he was before he became blind was far stronger than whom KB fought. How is slowly becoming blind a parameter for strength?

    5.we never seen those two fight since the battle at valley end
    sure we cant say for sure who of them was stronger, but naruto more or less stated himself that sasuke was stronger at that time. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/488/12

    7. he got help from madara at the time.
    when? when he fought the third kage in a row without any chakra?

    8. tsunade was a medical ninja, surely she master at healing tech than other jutsu [medical ninja work different than fighter ninja].
    i dont doubt that tsunade is useful, but this thread's question refers to strength. concerning strength, Sasuke could beat her and therefore is strength-wise above tsunades level

    9. at wich point he's stronger than gaara [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?
    He was stronger than Deideira when he absorbed Oro who was as strong as Gaara. shortly afterwards he got the ms which hugely increased his strength. i doubt that gaara had an upgrade that was as strong. it's possible, but i doubt it.

    11. sasuke attack the kage suumit, of course the bodyguard will protect their kages [mean, thats the bodyguard duty when the thread appear]
    that doesnt change the fact that the fight isnt equal in numbers. it's kage+others against sasuke, so it's just fair if Sasuke gets help too.

    he is strong but, still not enough at kages level.
    he beat one kage head on and had a draw with another before he got a huge upgrade. doesnt being able to fight on equal grounds mean that you are at the other one's level?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    Yeah but he had to be saved 8 times during the summit.
    1. Juugo and suigetsus saved him from the raikages first attack
    Taka helped him against the raikage's team-attack (genjutsu+2 person melee-attacks), being kage level doesnt mean that you can fight the entire kage-team alone, but the kage alone.

    2. Garra saved him from raikages punishing kick.
    still not entirely clear weather the amaterasu-shield wouldnt be enough to block it. however, the fight would have been over raikage too, so it's at best a draw.

    3. Zetsu saved him from the mizukage.
    Zetsu saved a Sasuke who was out of chakra and weakened by Susano'o before the fight even started

    4. Madara saved him from the tuchikage.
    Madara saved a almost unconscious and completely drained Sasuke from a kage-attack.

    5. If it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt have been able to figure out danzos genjutsu.
    that's a huge way saving him, especially since he used the battle deciding jutsu before karin told him.

    6.Madara warned sasuke about danzous sacrifice jutsu (sasuke wouldv been swallowed by the jutsu otherwise.
    and that changes the way the battle went in what way? a suicide-jutsu to take the other one down is admitting that you cant beat the enemy without dying,

    7. Sakura had good chance but she was too scared.
    having to be saved while being out of chakra, almost blind, fighting with an extremely strong anbu and being attacked from behind is a clear sign of being weak.

    8. Madara took sasuke away from the scene when kakashi was going to kill him.
    again, sasuke was almost blind, out of chakra and hold his ground against Kakashi pretty good.
     
         
    Last edited by Revan; 03-28-2011 at 04:26 PM.

  10. #70
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Sasuke beat Danzo. And sasuke wasn't fully healed from his previous fights against the kage. And I can argue that Danzo could beat ANY of the current Kage. So MS sasuke is at least Kage level. EMS Sasuke way above kage level.
     
         

  11. #71
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.
    Edo tensi cannot be beat. Havent you realise this, oh are you even reading the mangas. Maybe you are thinking that being an edo tensi you are inmortal. But with inmortality it comes weakness, no tactics, either for defence or attack "They do porly". They are weak minded.

    Sasuke is clearly above Kage Lvl. Is their was a lvl above Kage, i would call it Madara Lvl...
    In just one single day Sasuke was always to defead countless ninja, who are like the strongers characters we have seen in the series and yet he din't fought with his full power. He was mastering Sasuno. Now with the EMS, their is not reason to holdback.; he is going kill anybody. Raikage should be happy that he has his right arm because next time he won't even have a body.

    I think next time Sasuke face the alliences, they going to have counter attacks "As always". Weak people either form teams or find counterattaks to compensate their weakness.
     
         

  12. #72
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by b4d41 View Post
    he is strong, but still 2 manage 2 be at kage level requires more than power.
    1. he beat deidara with help of orochimaru sneak
    2.he use sharingan 2 react 2 mifune attact [normal eye's couldnt doi it]
    4. sasuke just one step behind from bee [bee actually deceive him]. susanoo make his eyes loosing sight [blind]
    5.we never seen those two fight since the battle at valley end
    7. he got help from madara at the time.
    8. tsunade was a medical ninja, surely she master at healing tech than other jutsu [medical ninja work different than fighter ninja].
    9. at wich point he's stronger than garaa [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?
    11. sasuke attack the kage suumit, of course the bodyguard will protect their kages [mean, thats the bodyguard duty when the thread appear]

    he is strong but, still not enough at kages level.
    And what are you talking about? because Sasuke use certain power, the makes him weak? Are we on the same page here? How can you say that, is like saying Naruto using frog sage chakra, Kakashi using sharingan, Darui using black lightning, if you discredit sasuke, you are discreding a lot ninjas.
     
         

  13. #73
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,357
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Chillin'
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    U guys are overrating Sasuke, really overrating. Okey he's strong, but don't overrate like he is the BOMB! He is the bomb in getting OVERRATED!
     
         

  14. #74
    Member ekkla's Avatar
    Status
    ekkla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    251
    Location
    Michigan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post

    Minato's strongest offensive jutsu is the Rasengan which won't do shit to Susanoo. But at the same time Minato can reverse Susanoo's attacks, and has the speed to dodge Amaterasu. So I don't think either of them would be able to kill eachother.
    Minato would beat sasuke easily! flat out .... not only does he have the space time ninjutsu and rasengan ....but he is a master of seals! he could place a seal on him self to teleport straight to sasukes forehead ! ...(imagine the uchia amaterasu'n him self lol) frankly bcuz sasuke isnt fast enough to keep up with minato it would just be easy going for the fourth...sasukes chakra would run out b4 the fight even gets interesting .... at the kage summit he was already spent in just a short bout vs raikage in need of zetsu's replen..... sasuke with out the sharingan is nothing but a half ass shanobi
     
         

  15. #75
    force user MAD DEMON's Avatar
    Status
    MAD DEMON is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Location
    outer space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    sasuke strong enough beat a kage just one kage and sasuke could not beat naruto if naruto can control the fox he cant use ms on him like when sasuke fought killer bee he used ms and it didn't work so sasuke ain't that strong and darth vader rules
     
         
    Last edited by MAD DEMON; 03-28-2011 at 09:37 PM.

  16. #76
    dark sky
    Status
    rikkudou sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9
    Location
    im live in pakistan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    i dont thing even with sharingan capabilities sasuke is stronger than naruto don,t forget first hokage defeated madara uchiha the true power of sharingan.well sasuke is similar to madara and naruto is similar to harashima senju (first hokage)
     
         

  17. #77
    Member mezuki's Avatar
    Status
    mezuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    606
    Location
    FT Bliss
    I Dunno
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

    2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

    4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

    5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

    6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

    7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

    8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

    9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

    10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

    11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

    Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    I agree with everything except 11...

    the reason why sasori lost to the bunch of weaklings because he didnt have any puppets nor his puppet body. Sasori had pure human weak body. So, technically, kankurou never defeated Sasori, and never could...
     
         

  18. #78
    Member Rockavelli's Avatar
    Status
    Rockavelli is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    98
    chewing bubblegum while
    throwing a rasengan
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Sasuke beat Danzo. And sasuke wasn't fully healed from his previous fights against the kage. And I can argue that Danzo could beat ANY of the current Kage. So MS sasuke is at least Kage level. EMS Sasuke way above kage level.
    Sorry manga disagrees with the bold.
    Chapter 467/pg 7 Madara sends Sasuke to another dimension during the Kage summit
    Chapter 467/pg 8 Madara orders and sends Karin to heal Sasuke

    Chapter 475 /pg 15 Madara pops in his dimension and Sasuke is fully healed by Karin. Madara then teleports a fully healed Sasuke to Danzou.
     
         

  19. #79
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockavelli View Post
    Sorry manga disagrees with the bold.
    Chapter 467/pg 7 Madara sends Sasuke to another dimension during the Kage summit
    Chapter 467/pg 8 Madara orders and sends Karin to heal Sasuke

    Chapter 475 /pg 15 Madara pops in his dimension and Sasuke is fully healed by Karin. Madara then teleports a fully healed Sasuke to Danzou.
    Does it say he was fully healed? Do you have proof that he was at 100%? If not, I have a theory that helps my judgement: Sasuke vs Deidara left Sasuke weak and drained. He needed to be healed for the Itachi fight, but he ended up sleeping and lying down, rather than sucking out Karin's chakra. She has a limit you know and I'm pretty sure Sasuke needs more chakra than she can give.
     
         

  20. #80
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    Im not understimating the kages, they are one trick ponies compared to Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i think you underestimate the Kages or overestimate Sasuke or both..

    dude you say you from New York. where in the f*** in NY do we say "trick ponies"??? Buffalo? Albany? cuz i know it aint in the 5 bureaus or LI

    hahahah

    hes got a point, i've never heard anyone in NY say "trick ponies"

    btw, from your post above, i've concluded you are indeed a "fan-boy".. because you give him too much credit.. you're stubbornly refusing to listen to argument.. you think the kages, who are the strongest of their respective villages, can't compare to sasuke.. you're just too biased..

    this thread is tainted
     
         
    Last edited by FlashKID124; 03-29-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •