Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Tenten vs Kakuzu

Who's hoping now that Tenten has the bana palm fan, it'll be her vs Kakuzu? and if your just going to say, no she cant use the banana palm fan because she doesnt have a huge chakra. Remember back when kinkaku was sealed? Darui said now that the rope was sealed with him, the weapon's are usless. Mabey because of that tenten can use it without giving up any chakra. What do you think?

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

Tenten with the bananafan= a Nightmaric beast of Biblical proportions. Tenten wins.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

no, when he said that the weapons are useless, he meant the ones that needed the rope to work; the fan is exempt from that, so she can't use it (too often) because she doesn't have a lot of chakra. also, she can't beat him with the banana fan anyways, because she's undead, and so he'll just regenerate, and because Tenten cannot seal things away, she cannot defeat Kakuzu

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    no, when he said that the weapons are useless, he meant the ones that needed the rope to work; the fan is exempt from that, so she can't use it (too often) because she doesn't have a lot of chakra. also, she can't beat him with the banana fan anyways, because she's undead, and so he'll just regenerate, and because Tenten cannot seal things away, she cannot defeat Kakuzu
    How do you know Tenten doesn't have a lot of chakra? she can provide a distraction while others seal Kakuzu away...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

how do you know she does have enough chakra to use it; it's easier to prove something than to disprove it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Man I love TenTen but really I hope she does not go 1vs1 with Kazu. That would make us think he is weak then afterwards. Next thing you know people are putting him on the bottom of polls because 10-10 raped him witha fruitfan.....

Hope not.

Really how did it get to this .TenTen vs Kakuzu poor Kakuzu

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

tenten cant do shyte kakuzu would winn

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Man I love TenTen but really I hope she does not go 1vs1 with Kazu. That would make us think he is weak then afterwards. Next thing you know people are putting him on the bottom of polls because 10-10 raped him witha fruitfan.....

Hope not.

lmaooo good point.. but saying that reminds me how Sakura and Chiyo defeated Sasori! Sasori single handly took out a whole village with his 100 puppets technique and also killed the 3rd Kazekage, strongest Kazekage in history. but yet Sasori was beat by Sakura -_____- lol.. on the other hand i see it that Sakura developed soo much that it allowed her to beat someone like Sasori. same with Kankuro and Sai who beat him later on.

so Tenten beating Kakuzu would just be another one of those examples of "New surpassing the Old"

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

im sure she'll notice her chakra drain later on

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Perhaps I need some refreshing on why this fan is so awesome, and admittedly Kakuzu is not among the top akatsuki. But a chunnin, who's ultimate move includes spinning around and creating visual cover for their enemies while indiscriminately flinging weapons in all directions, will not, or at least should not, defeat a rival of the first hokage's that needed to be softened up by Kakashi and a few others before Naruto was able to finish him off. Adding to this that the latter is now even more immortal than he was before and it's somewhat ludicrous that Tenten'd have a shot. I suppose the "banana" fan is the x factor here. With out that though, it's like asking if Ino could beat Itachi.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Ima be so disappointed if it's tenten vs. Kaz, seriously!?!?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post

Hope not.

that's the last thing i want to happened too. lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    lmaooo good point.. but saying that reminds me how Sakura and Chiyo defeated Sasori! Sasori single handly took out a whole village with his 100 puppets technique and also killed the 3rd Kazekage, strongest Kazekage in history. but yet Sasori was beat by Sakura -_____- lol.. on the other hand i see it that Sakura developed soo much that it allowed her to beat someone like Sasori. same with Kankuro and Sai who beat him later on.

so Tenten beating Kakuzu would just be another one of those examples of "New surpassing the Old"
    sakura and chyio combined with medicine.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

but Sakura had Chiyo, who actually knew stuff about Sasori. to add to that, is Kakuzu's only and ultimate weakness a giant red bullseye in the middle of his chest? and I can get "New surpasses old", but if that happens, Tenten is put on the same level as Naruto (at least at one point in his life), and that's jsut not right. no matter how you word it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    Perhaps I need some refreshing on why this fan is so awesome, and admittedly Kakuzu is not among the top akatsuki. But a chunnin, who's ultimate move includes spinning around and creating visual cover for their enemies while indiscriminately flinging weapons in all directions, will not, or at least should not, defeat a rival of the first hokage's that needed to be softened up by Kakashi and a few others before Naruto was able to finish him off. Adding to this that the latter is now even more immortal than he was before and it's somewhat ludicrous that Tenten'd have a shot. I suppose the "banana" fan is the x factor here. With out that though, it's like asking if Ino could beat Itachi.
    First, the banana fan gives the wielder use of all five elements (unheard of in the Naruto universe, except maybe Kakuzu, and definatly Pain). second, not matter what, Kakuzu would beat the crap out of Tenten. Third of all, Ino takes over Itachi's mind and makes him commit suicide, teleporting out of his mind at the last second (shes shown she has the capability to do such a feat after what she did Kinkaku).

Status
    This user has no status.

lol, but it's not like she 'trained' to surpass the older generation.
    She just picked up an item, and now she's going to start waving it around.
    lol, one of the weakest/flattest characters gets a huge weapon, and now she's part of the strongest.
    When I saw her with the fan, I just lol'd.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Next thing you know here is the strongest to weakest Ast
    Sasori (hold on how he get down here. Sakura beat him and Kan beat him with words. Oh)
    Hidan
    Kakuzu(ten ten raped him with a banna fan)

Please prevent this from happening

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    lol, but it's not like she 'trained' to surpass the older generation.
    She just picked up an item, and now she's going to start waving it around.
    lol, one of the weakest/flattest characters gets a huge weapon, and now she's part of the strongest.
    When I saw her with the fan, I just lol'd.
    I lol'd when she said 'I wonder who dropped it.', and didn't even know what it was, but she decided to wave it around anyways, because the only logical thing to do if you pick up some mysterious fan in that world is wave it around like a weapon and see what happens.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

pisses me off noone remembers chiyo saying sasori saw through her last attack meaning he through the match

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

id love to see tenten try to fan herself and get blasted by a wind jutsu lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Sorry but no matter what TenTen has she will lose. Even with this banana fan she will lose.
    Sure the old generation gets surpassed by the newer one but Kakuzu was 91 at his death, he is like 8+ generations older than TenTen and I don't think she will surpass him anytime.
    Sorry but kakuzu losing would just put him at the bottom of the polls and the strength threads. No way that Tenten would win.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

why would tenten get matched up with kakuzu anyway kankuro went against sasori (rematch) kakashi against zabuza (rematch) darui vs genkaku and kenkaku (same village) in all the fights the opponents have had some connection so what makes you think tenten would get matched with kakuzu?

Last edited by Heavens Blade; 03-31-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

tenten is useless. always has been always will be i hope kakazu kills her good

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

You know as weak as Ten Ten is maybe being able to use the (girly) Banana Fan will give her some ninjutsu development.

I hope she doesn't pick up the fan wave it around kill one of Kakuzu's hearts and then she forgets how to use it even though it only took a moment to kill one of his hearts with it. If she killed one of his hearts she should be able to keep it.

She doesn't really have any cool jutsu. I would give this one to her after all the talk of ninja's of the previous generation talking about their war trophies. I don't expect her to master it. But seeing her use a elemental jutsu was a good thing.

She can't stay weak forever... That goes for all the other nins. I would like to see progress even if it is small.

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

still kakuzu would win...

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Make a poll. A lot of you are doubting Ten Ten's abilities with weapons. Even if she dies while using the weapon she will still go down as one of the most nightmaric beasts in naruto history. Sacrificing her once useless life using the Banana fan to take out Kakuzu.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»