Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

why would tenten get matched up with kakuzu anyway kankuro went against sasori (rematch) kakashi against zabuza (rematch) darui vs genkaku and kenkaku (same village) in all the fights the opponents have had some connection so what makes you think tenten would get matched with kakuzu?

Last edited by Heavens Blade; 03-31-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

tenten is useless. always has been always will be i hope kakazu kills her good

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

You know as weak as Ten Ten is maybe being able to use the (girly) Banana Fan will give her some ninjutsu development.

I hope she doesn't pick up the fan wave it around kill one of Kakuzu's hearts and then she forgets how to use it even though it only took a moment to kill one of his hearts with it. If she killed one of his hearts she should be able to keep it.

She doesn't really have any cool jutsu. I would give this one to her after all the talk of ninja's of the previous generation talking about their war trophies. I don't expect her to master it. But seeing her use a elemental jutsu was a good thing.

She can't stay weak forever... That goes for all the other nins. I would like to see progress even if it is small.

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

still kakuzu would win...

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Make a poll. A lot of you are doubting Ten Ten's abilities with weapons. Even if she dies while using the weapon she will still go down as one of the most nightmaric beasts in naruto history. Sacrificing her once useless life using the Banana fan to take out Kakuzu.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    but Sakura had Chiyo, who actually knew stuff about Sasori. to add to that, is Kakuzu's only and ultimate weakness a giant red bullseye in the middle of his chest? and I can get "New surpasses old", but if that happens, Tenten is put on the same level as Naruto (at least at one point in his life), and that's jsut not right. no matter how you word it.

First, the banana fan gives the wielder use of all five elements (unheard of in the Naruto universe, except maybe Kakuzu, and definatly Pain). second, not matter what, Kakuzu would beat the crap out of Tenten. Third of all, Ino takes over Itachi's mind and makes him commit suicide, teleporting out of his mind at the last second (shes shown she has the capability to do such a feat after what she did Kinkaku).
    You're playing devil's advocate right? That's funny. Itachi would never let his actual form to be targeted. Unless he allowed her to go into his mind which would be even scarier for her. Remember when Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke's will? Sakura kicked Ino out of her mind. Let's say for poos and giggles that Ino has gotten as strong as Orochimaru (:/) Sasuke could've pushed her out. We know Itachi threw the fight against Sasuke so it's likely that his will is stronger. If any of Ino's clan could've taken out Itachi, they would have wiped out ALL of the Uchiha, but they didn't, because even the 3rd was afraid of him. I know it's a kid's show, but can we try to take it a little seriously? If anyone can name a single fight that either Tenten or Ino have won, against anybody, I could still pretend this is plausible.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

the banana fans attack is pretty much the essence of Kakazus unique ability, I don't see how he could win.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    You're playing devil's advocate right? That's funny. Itachi would never let his actual form to be targeted. Unless he allowed her to go into his mind which would be even scarier for her. Remember when Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke's will? Sakura kicked Ino out of her mind. Let's say for poos and giggles that Ino has gotten as strong as Orochimaru (:/) Sasuke could've pushed her out. We know Itachi threw the fight against Sasuke so it's likely that his will is stronger. If any of Ino's clan could've taken out Itachi, they would have wiped out ALL of the Uchiha, but they didn't, because even the 3rd was afraid of him. I know it's a kid's show, but can we try to take it a little seriously? If anyone can name a single fight that either Tenten or Ino have won, against anybody, I could still pretend this is plausible.
    tenten beat her copy when Team 9 went up against their clones, who were exactly like them. but that's it. -_- ino tied with Sakura (an incredable feat, as she's so weak, especially at that point in the manga), and without her, they wouldn't have defeated Kinkaku. but i'm not on their sides, am I, I was just saying...

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I mean they ARE ninja and they could both kick MY ass. I think Ino pulled off a couple of moves against that water monster they fought in one of the fillers and Tenten managed to disarm one of the seven swordsman (Raiga?), but they're certainly not jounin level, and hardly kage level, as most akatsuki are. I wil also admit that Ino had alot to do with beating Kinkaku, and she's been holding her own with Asuma, even defending for Chouji. We might be seeing a new side of these characters soon. Who knows?

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

LOL..

Why are you guys so agressive about Ten-Ten got the Banana Fan?

Can't you guys just be happy for the girl-ninja? LOL

She's always been so underrated that's why all of you are blabbering about her new-found weapon.

For me It's ok. That she got this Sage weapon Banana Fan because she really needs an upgrade. and we'll see how she going to manipulate this fantastic weapon.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoekun View Post
    LOL..

Why are you guys so agressive about Ten-Ten got the Banana Fan?

Can't you guys just be happy for the girl-ninja? LOL

She's always been so underrated that's why all of you are blabbering about her new-found weapon.

For me It's ok. That she got this Sage weapon Banana Fan because she really needs an upgrade. and we'll see how she going to manipulate this fantastic weapon.
    wrong. most ninja have to work for their power, and Tenten just picks up all five element? not fair. the only reason she has the fan is because Kishi wanted her to get on the 'top rated' polls for once. I wonder if Kishi knows how many arguments he creates on the base every time he does one little thing that someone isn't in favor of?

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

All noob's STFU. Tenten win's

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    wrong. most ninja have to work for their power, and Tenten just picks up all five element? not fair. the only reason she has the fan is because Kishi wanted her to get on the 'top rated' polls for once. I wonder if Kishi knows how many arguments he creates on the base every time he does one little thing that someone isn't in favor of?
    How did you know that Ten-Ten is not working hard? is it because she's only doing crappy things when she got expose in the manga or in the anime. Everyone of them is working hard their ass-out to get stronger and surpass their sensei's.. Ten-Ten is just so lucky to see that Banana Fan.. and as for Kishi. That would be Ten-Ten's destiny to use that Fan.

Just imagine Temari without her Big Fan as well? You think Temari would be that strong if she doesn't have that?

just my 2 cents...

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I doubt she'd be able to take him out 1v1, but perhaps she could help the others fight him, and deliver the final blow or something.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is a status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansom R. View Post
    still kakuzu would win...
    I dunno. I don't think Kishi really cares too much for Kakuzu. He will just prematurely kill him off again with this time being more insulting by using TenTen.

The Manga is starting to get really lame with this "unstoppable" army of Madara's being easily punted aside.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

TENTEN did NOT kill Kakuzu.

Jesus christ do you guys even read the words? First of all it wasn't Kakuzu, it was just his Lighting monster. Secondly, it wasn't Tenten. It was Asuma's wind attack that Chouji avoided. It missed Chouji and Ino and hit the Lightning monster behind them. Tenten specifically says "HE got the lightning monster". Not "I got the lightning monster".

*edit*
    To Kakuzu Jr: I know, but there have been people who keep saying it in in this thread and in the other banana fan threads. Just want to make it clear

Last edited by NLee; 03-31-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is a status.

I don't think anyone said she did kill him. We're all talking about what's going to happen in near future. (unless chapter skips to something else forever like it did with Kakashi...)

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    TENTEN did NOT kill Kakuzu.

Jesus christ do you guys even read the words? First of all it wasn't Kakuzu, it was just his Lighting monster. Secondly, it wasn't Tenten. It was Asuma's wind attack that Chouji avoided. It missed Chouji and Ino and hit the Lightning monster behind them. Tenten specifically says "HE got the lightning monster". Not "I got the lightning monster".
    But it was Kakuzu's jutsu. and this thread is about assuming. and you're just over-reacting.

This is a forum. lol.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoekun View Post
    But it was Kakuzu's jutsu. and this thread is about assuming. and you're just over-reacting.

This is a forum. lol.
    What part of my post sounds like I'm overreacting? It's called simply correcting what was incorrect. Exactly, this is a forum. A place where people can post what they think

Learn when to use periods.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    What part of my post sounds like I'm overreacting? It's called simply correcting what was incorrect. Exactly, this is a forum. A place where people can post what they think

Learn when to use periods.
    When you said the sacred word. lol.

well anyway you got a point.

end of convo.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»