Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    but Sakura had Chiyo, who actually knew stuff about Sasori. to add to that, is Kakuzu's only and ultimate weakness a giant red bullseye in the middle of his chest? and I can get "New surpasses old", but if that happens, Tenten is put on the same level as Naruto (at least at one point in his life), and that's jsut not right. no matter how you word it.

First, the banana fan gives the wielder use of all five elements (unheard of in the Naruto universe, except maybe Kakuzu, and definatly Pain). second, not matter what, Kakuzu would beat the crap out of Tenten. Third of all, Ino takes over Itachi's mind and makes him commit suicide, teleporting out of his mind at the last second (shes shown she has the capability to do such a feat after what she did Kinkaku).
    You're playing devil's advocate right? That's funny. Itachi would never let his actual form to be targeted. Unless he allowed her to go into his mind which would be even scarier for her. Remember when Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke's will? Sakura kicked Ino out of her mind. Let's say for poos and giggles that Ino has gotten as strong as Orochimaru (:/) Sasuke could've pushed her out. We know Itachi threw the fight against Sasuke so it's likely that his will is stronger. If any of Ino's clan could've taken out Itachi, they would have wiped out ALL of the Uchiha, but they didn't, because even the 3rd was afraid of him. I know it's a kid's show, but can we try to take it a little seriously? If anyone can name a single fight that either Tenten or Ino have won, against anybody, I could still pretend this is plausible.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the banana fans attack is pretty much the essence of Kakazus unique ability, I don't see how he could win.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    You're playing devil's advocate right? That's funny. Itachi would never let his actual form to be targeted. Unless he allowed her to go into his mind which would be even scarier for her. Remember when Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke's will? Sakura kicked Ino out of her mind. Let's say for poos and giggles that Ino has gotten as strong as Orochimaru (:/) Sasuke could've pushed her out. We know Itachi threw the fight against Sasuke so it's likely that his will is stronger. If any of Ino's clan could've taken out Itachi, they would have wiped out ALL of the Uchiha, but they didn't, because even the 3rd was afraid of him. I know it's a kid's show, but can we try to take it a little seriously? If anyone can name a single fight that either Tenten or Ino have won, against anybody, I could still pretend this is plausible.
    tenten beat her copy when Team 9 went up against their clones, who were exactly like them. but that's it. -_- ino tied with Sakura (an incredable feat, as she's so weak, especially at that point in the manga), and without her, they wouldn't have defeated Kinkaku. but i'm not on their sides, am I, I was just saying...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I mean they ARE ninja and they could both kick MY ass. I think Ino pulled off a couple of moves against that water monster they fought in one of the fillers and Tenten managed to disarm one of the seven swordsman (Raiga?), but they're certainly not jounin level, and hardly kage level, as most akatsuki are. I wil also admit that Ino had alot to do with beating Kinkaku, and she's been holding her own with Asuma, even defending for Chouji. We might be seeing a new side of these characters soon. Who knows?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL..

Why are you guys so agressive about Ten-Ten got the Banana Fan?

Can't you guys just be happy for the girl-ninja? LOL

She's always been so underrated that's why all of you are blabbering about her new-found weapon.

For me It's ok. That she got this Sage weapon Banana Fan because she really needs an upgrade. and we'll see how she going to manipulate this fantastic weapon.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoekun View Post
    LOL..

Why are you guys so agressive about Ten-Ten got the Banana Fan?

Can't you guys just be happy for the girl-ninja? LOL

She's always been so underrated that's why all of you are blabbering about her new-found weapon.

For me It's ok. That she got this Sage weapon Banana Fan because she really needs an upgrade. and we'll see how she going to manipulate this fantastic weapon.
    wrong. most ninja have to work for their power, and Tenten just picks up all five element? not fair. the only reason she has the fan is because Kishi wanted her to get on the 'top rated' polls for once. I wonder if Kishi knows how many arguments he creates on the base every time he does one little thing that someone isn't in favor of?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

All noob's STFU. Tenten win's

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    wrong. most ninja have to work for their power, and Tenten just picks up all five element? not fair. the only reason she has the fan is because Kishi wanted her to get on the 'top rated' polls for once. I wonder if Kishi knows how many arguments he creates on the base every time he does one little thing that someone isn't in favor of?
    How did you know that Ten-Ten is not working hard? is it because she's only doing crappy things when she got expose in the manga or in the anime. Everyone of them is working hard their ass-out to get stronger and surpass their sensei's.. Ten-Ten is just so lucky to see that Banana Fan.. and as for Kishi. That would be Ten-Ten's destiny to use that Fan.

Just imagine Temari without her Big Fan as well? You think Temari would be that strong if she doesn't have that?

just my 2 cents...

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt she'd be able to take him out 1v1, but perhaps she could help the others fight him, and deliver the final blow or something.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansom R. View Post
    still kakuzu would win...
    I dunno. I don't think Kishi really cares too much for Kakuzu. He will just prematurely kill him off again with this time being more insulting by using TenTen.

The Manga is starting to get really lame with this "unstoppable" army of Madara's being easily punted aside.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

TENTEN did NOT kill Kakuzu.

Jesus christ do you guys even read the words? First of all it wasn't Kakuzu, it was just his Lighting monster. Secondly, it wasn't Tenten. It was Asuma's wind attack that Chouji avoided. It missed Chouji and Ino and hit the Lightning monster behind them. Tenten specifically says "HE got the lightning monster". Not "I got the lightning monster".

*edit*
    To Kakuzu Jr: I know, but there have been people who keep saying it in in this thread and in the other banana fan threads. Just want to make it clear

Last edited by NLee; 03-31-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think anyone said she did kill him. We're all talking about what's going to happen in near future. (unless chapter skips to something else forever like it did with Kakashi...)

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    TENTEN did NOT kill Kakuzu.

Jesus christ do you guys even read the words? First of all it wasn't Kakuzu, it was just his Lighting monster. Secondly, it wasn't Tenten. It was Asuma's wind attack that Chouji avoided. It missed Chouji and Ino and hit the Lightning monster behind them. Tenten specifically says "HE got the lightning monster". Not "I got the lightning monster".
    But it was Kakuzu's jutsu. and this thread is about assuming. and you're just over-reacting.

This is a forum. lol.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoekun View Post
    But it was Kakuzu's jutsu. and this thread is about assuming. and you're just over-reacting.

This is a forum. lol.
    What part of my post sounds like I'm overreacting? It's called simply correcting what was incorrect. Exactly, this is a forum. A place where people can post what they think

Learn when to use periods.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What part of my post sounds like I'm overreacting? It's called simply correcting what was incorrect. Exactly, this is a forum. A place where people can post what they think

When you said the sacred word. lol.

well anyway you got a point.

end of convo.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

, Says a dude that isn't even a member for a week just be Quite, You can think what you say but you are saying Bullshit and didn't even read the post's of other people's so just go cry to your mommy because what you say is Bullshit.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    , Says a dude that isn't even a member for a week just be Quite, You can think what you say but you are saying Bullshit and didn't even read the post's of other people's so just go cry to your mommy because what you say is Bullshit.
    Couldn't have put it better myself. People love to jump the gun and then look stupid afterwards. The worst thing is they try to defend their stupidy which makes it so laughable lol

Ah well you're only human

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok so heres what i think first off izumo kotetsu darui are also fighting kakuzu as it says here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/9
    so its definitely not just going to be tenten squaring off against him just yet but i bet she would stand a pretty good chance since shes a long range combatant so the could take out a couple of his black monsters and then of course the banana fan now so that could do a lot of damage we havent ever seen her in a real fight since season 1 of shippuden so she could have learned plenty of new techs by now plus of course darui is there and so is izumo and kotetsu and perhaps theyve gotten stronger as well

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Take a closer look. I've been a member for over a year you blind moron.

What I said was bullshit huh? How about you be a little more specific kid. Nothing I said was wrong information.

*sigh* raging hormones in 13 year old kids going through puberty...

Last edited by NLee; 03-31-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok umm guys how about we go back to the thread now Nlee i dont see anything really wrong with yur posts at all except that we're going off topic now so lets continue with the point of this thread

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashidex View Post
    ok umm guys how about we go back to the thread now Nlee i dont see anything really wrong with yur posts at all except that we're going off topic now so lets continue with the point of this thread
    Agreed. I'm fine with that

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok great so back on to what i had previously said people are forgetting that tenten isnt the only one fighting kakuzu, izumo kotetsu and darui are all fighting him as well as it says here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/9
    so i highly doubt that it will come down to a 1 on 1 fight but if by some bizzare reason that it does tenten is a pretty good long range fighter however without daruis lightning attacks to get through kakuzus earth defense she wont be able to penetrate him we dont know if that tech has a time limit on it or not however with the banana fan she can use lightning element and she knows that his weakness is lightning because shikaku told her via mental transfor through inoichi so if she sticks to long range combat and takes out his black monsters and uses lightning element from the banana fan to get through his earth skin jutsu she stands a pretty good chance
    what do u guys think?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If it does end up being a 1vs1 (lol), in the end, I don't think Tenten would have a choice but to use the fan. Even if it's just once. You're right, if she can just kill his earth monster and get rid of his iron skin then that gives her a chance

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Tenten kills Kakuzu Im done with Naruto manga/anime. I know this is kinda hardcore but as someone mentioned before I dont want to see First Hokage s rival defeated by a soo far useless ninja and i dont care how strong that fan it is just not right.

Also has anyone noticed that how weak are these white Zetsu s I mean one backwards kick from Ino and K.O

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    Perhaps I need some refreshing on why this fan is so awesome, and admittedly Kakuzu is not among the top akatsuki. But a chunnin, who's ultimate move includes spinning around and creating visual cover for their enemies while indiscriminately flinging weapons in all directions, will not, or at least should not, defeat a rival of the first hokage's that needed to be softened up by Kakashi and a few others before Naruto was able to finish him off. Adding to this that the latter is now even more immortal than he was before and it's somewhat ludicrous that Tenten'd have a shot. I suppose the "banana" fan is the x factor here. With out that though, it's like asking if Ino could beat Itachi.
    Ino can beat Itachi[sarcasm]