Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

Quote Originally Posted by musta***rbz View Post
    If Tenten kills Kakuzu Im done with Naruto manga/anime. I know this is kinda hardcore but as someone mentioned before I dont want to see First Hokage s rival defeated by a soo far useless ninja and i dont care how strong that fan it is just not right.

Also has anyone noticed that how weak are these white Zetsu s I mean one backwards kick from Ino and K.O
    Eh, I wouldn't call Kakuzu the 1st Hokage's rival. Apparently he was beaten by him and shunned from his village.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

It's better than nothing I guess

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Tenten kills Kakuzu Im done with Naruto manga/anime. I know this is kinda hardcore but as someone mentioned before I dont want to see First Hokage s rival defeated by a soo far useless ninja and i dont care how strong that fan it is just not right.

Also has anyone noticed that how weak are these white Zetsu s I mean one backwards kick from Ino and K.O
    ok as ive already said its not just tenten but darui izumo and kotetsu are there two but tenten isnt as bad as u say i mean like the only reason she lost her preliminary fight with temari is because her tech was the perfect match for her own as it was a perfect match for tayuyas sound tentens endless supply of weapons and her skill as a long range combatant makes her formidable so dont be so down on her

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Neji and Hinata would come in and help her.. i love me some Neji

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't call Kakuzu the 1st Hokage's rival. Apparently he was beaten by him and shunned from his village.
    I agree with NLee the first hokages rival was the Madara not kakuzu

Last edited by -Naruto-; 03-31-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Wrong Wording

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just might stop with naruto if that happens to. i almost stopped when kisame died so easily. lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

kakazu vs tenten one on one tenten gets raped kakazu vs tenten izumo and darui with bananafan they win thats the only way tenten could win the only thing she can do which any genin could do is throw weapons even with a rare weapon she doesnt stand a chance against kakazu shes still a striong character but not that strong

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only thing Tenten vs Kakuzu would produce is really bad tentacle hentai.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tenten dies from a Banana fan overdose. I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi & Nagato gets fodderized by Shizune's team.

The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tenten WINS, since once she figures out that the Banana Palm fan controls all the elements, she can wave it a few times and literally waste the battlefield.

How the Fan affects chakra is yet to be seen, so calm down who knows it could be nothing like the weapons we have seen thus far. THOSE weapons have been proven to need a lot of chakra to use, not the Fan. Yet.

Tenten is also very quick with her hands, and hasn't ever been shown to not have a decent amount of chakra, nor has she been shown to have an excess honestly. But being able to summon weapons, a lot of them, mid-air with a scroll, means you're lightning fast with your hands. Therfore Tenten isn't exactly going to stand around and get crushed by some jutsu from Kakuzu, who is shown to be crushed by a less intelligent Naruto, than what he is now...when he's only JUST developing a jutsu.

Nothing against Naruto, but at that point he was still fascinated by elements mixing in jutsu's. -_-

So if Kakuzu could go down then, he could definitely go down against a Weapon Master, with an extremely powerful weapon.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Uzumaki View Post
    Tenten WINS, since once she figures out that the Banana Palm fan controls all the elements, she can wave it a few times and literally waste the battlefield.

How the Fan affects chakra is yet to be seen, so calm down who knows it could be nothing like the weapons we have seen thus far. THOSE weapons have been proven to need a lot of chakra to use, not the Fan. Yet.

Tenten is also very quick with her hands, and hasn't ever been shown to not have a decent amount of chakra, nor has she been shown to have an excess honestly. But being able to summon weapons, a lot of them, mid-air with a scroll, means you're lightning fast with your hands. Therfore Tenten isn't exactly going to stand around and get crushed by some jutsu from Kakuzu, who is shown to be crushed by a less intelligent Naruto, than what he is now...when he's only JUST developing a jutsu.

Nothing against Naruto, but at that point he was still fascinated by elements mixing in jutsu's. -_-

So if Kakuzu could go down then, he could definitely go down against a Weapon Master, with an extremely powerful weapon.
    excuse me but Sasuke has shown more proficiency with weapon-summoning than Tenten and it never did anything in the manga at all.
    Tenten has chosen to specialize on a path that is absolutely useless against any wind user, any fire user, any water user, any earth-user and anyone who is fast, well trained or has a sharingan. her abilties are useless against literally anyone, that's why she was always considered as one of the weakest characters in the manga.
    and now she gets one of these retarded weapons of the sot6p (of which nobody has ever heard before), to solve all these problems at once. making her effective against any elemental user by randomly stumbling over the weapon that was never really used by the brothers in the fight, introduced by kishi only to let her find it. seriously?

as long as she doesnt play a role anymore with this thing i'll be able to ignore it, but if she seriously beats someone strong with it, i'll be quitting too. the writing in the last few months was so bad, that i momentarily like even the storyline of the brain-dead bleach series more.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hopefully she uses all her chakra and dies from using the banana fan.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    You already know shes going to win keep the fan for herself and learn to master it shes a ninja tool genious i highly doubt anyonw ill take it away from her and she will beat kakuzus revived form, what i quoted was a shitty comment, your an ass -_- !!! GOOOOOO TENTEN you can do this!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the 6th hokage View Post
    kakazu vs tenten one on one tenten gets raped kakazu vs tenten izumo and darui with bananafan they win thats the only way tenten could win the only thing she can do which any genin could do is throw weapons even with a rare weapon she doesnt stand a chance against kakazu shes still a striong character but not that strong
    please explain how she would get beaten shes a long range combatant and with the banana fans lightning element to get through his iron skin defenses and if she continually pepers him with weapons itd be a tough fight for kakuzu

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.

she will probably use it once and then be all "my chakra got drained i can only use it 1 more time". its kinda weak that they are just dropping all these tools out of nowhere.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought it was nice that she got the fan, i mean like poor tenten and shino are always such background characters never doing anything. Now she can be a real weapon master. The gourd and sword won't be much use now since the rope is gone but i guess u could still just cut people with the sword. So i was glad she got that. I hope shino gets into a good fight aswell.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Besides the fact the fan does not use overwhelming element like kakuzu does and she does not have his experience plus his shikamaru like perception in battle like kakuzu, plus can split him self 4 ways. Sorry she can’t win this unless masashi kishimoto just decides he just wants to bring up her popularity a bit. But at least now tenten can beat Tamari.

Worlds Biggest Wimp uchiha obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look I don't kno which manga you are reading ten ten is master weapon user chunnin not genin like most of the prevouis posters has stated(everyone is chunins now except naruto and sasuke) and if you don't the bananna fan is a all element WEAPON so she can kick some serouis a$$ with it has anyone noticed that most of the prevouis summons have been sealed via team work with the exception of the bad ass Hanzo so a 1v1 battle is highly unlikely.

my 2 cents given

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree, Tenten cant win! sorry

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    agreed

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    excuse me but Sasuke has shown more proficiency with weapon-summoning than Tenten and it never did anything in the manga at all.
    Tenten has chosen to specialize on a path that is absolutely useless against any wind user, any fire user, any water user, any earth-user and anyone who is fast, well trained or has a sharingan. her abilties are useless against literally anyone, that's why she was always considered as one of the weakest characters in the manga.
    and now she gets one of these retarded weapons of the sot6p (of which nobody has ever heard before), to solve all these problems at once. making her effective against any elemental user by randomly stumbling over the weapon that was never really used by the brothers in the fight, introduced by kishi only to let her find it. seriously?

as long as she doesnt play a role anymore with this thing i'll be able to ignore it, but if she seriously beats someone strong with it, i'll be quitting too. the writing in the last few months was so bad, that i momentarily like even the storyline of the brain-dead bleach series more.
    She has no hope in this fight. Given. But I don't think her style is flawed, just her skills. So so so much could be done with the intelligent use of melee weapons, paper bombs, and shadow clones. Fundamentals man. It doesn't matter what element you use if you don't see an explosion coming, have to deal with a mechanically tricked out weapon in the hands of a skilled user or get caught up in a well executed wire trap. Her style has a great deal of potential, it's just poorly used and not thought out enough on her part to take on Akatsuki.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I say she's going to win and if she does im going to rub it in all of your faces just cause you think she sucks, soooooo just letting you know SHE WILL WIN AND WHEN SHE DOES BE READY FOR ME TO TALK MAD CHIT WHEN IT HAPPENS!! TRUST ME I CAN'T BE WRONG WRONG WITH THIS DECISION!!!!!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibakuKaiten View Post
    I say she's going to win and if she does im going to rub it in all of your faces just cause you think she sucks, soooooo just letting you know SHE WILL WIN AND WHEN SHE DOES BE READY FOR ME TO TALK MAD CHIT WHEN IT HAPPENS!! TRUST ME I CAN'T BE WRONG WRONG WITH THIS DECISION!!!!!
    i'd be happy to see more of you're overreacted posts :flaw:

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlymean View Post
    i'd be happy to see more of you're overreacted posts :flaw:
    Sounds perfect to me MR. just you wait XP -_- !!! hahaha just you wait :flaw:

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tenten vs Kakuzu = epic fail, seeing how tenten sucks to me