Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    What part of my post sounds like I'm overreacting? It's called simply correcting what was incorrect. Exactly, this is a forum. A place where people can post what they think

Learn when to use periods.
    , Says a dude that isn't even a member for a week just be Quite, You can think what you say but you are saying Bullshit and didn't even read the post's of other people's so just go cry to your mommy because what you say is Bullshit.

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    , Says a dude that isn't even a member for a week just be Quite, You can think what you say but you are saying Bullshit and didn't even read the post's of other people's so just go cry to your mommy because what you say is Bullshit.
    Couldn't have put it better myself. People love to jump the gun and then look stupid afterwards. The worst thing is they try to defend their stupidy which makes it so laughable lol

Ah well you're only human

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ok so heres what i think first off izumo kotetsu darui are also fighting kakuzu as it says here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/9
    so its definitely not just going to be tenten squaring off against him just yet but i bet she would stand a pretty good chance since shes a long range combatant so the could take out a couple of his black monsters and then of course the banana fan now so that could do a lot of damage we havent ever seen her in a real fight since season 1 of shippuden so she could have learned plenty of new techs by now plus of course darui is there and so is izumo and kotetsu and perhaps theyve gotten stronger as well

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Take a closer look. I've been a member for over a year you blind moron.

What I said was bullshit huh? How about you be a little more specific kid. Nothing I said was wrong information.

*sigh* raging hormones in 13 year old kids going through puberty...

Last edited by NLee; 03-31-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ok umm guys how about we go back to the thread now Nlee i dont see anything really wrong with yur posts at all except that we're going off topic now so lets continue with the point of this thread

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashidex View Post
    ok umm guys how about we go back to the thread now Nlee i dont see anything really wrong with yur posts at all except that we're going off topic now so lets continue with the point of this thread
    Agreed. I'm fine with that

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ok great so back on to what i had previously said people are forgetting that tenten isnt the only one fighting kakuzu, izumo kotetsu and darui are all fighting him as well as it says here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/9
    so i highly doubt that it will come down to a 1 on 1 fight but if by some bizzare reason that it does tenten is a pretty good long range fighter however without daruis lightning attacks to get through kakuzus earth defense she wont be able to penetrate him we dont know if that tech has a time limit on it or not however with the banana fan she can use lightning element and she knows that his weakness is lightning because shikaku told her via mental transfor through inoichi so if she sticks to long range combat and takes out his black monsters and uses lightning element from the banana fan to get through his earth skin jutsu she stands a pretty good chance
    what do u guys think?

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

If it does end up being a 1vs1 (lol), in the end, I don't think Tenten would have a choice but to use the fan. Even if it's just once. You're right, if she can just kill his earth monster and get rid of his iron skin then that gives her a chance

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

If Tenten kills Kakuzu Im done with Naruto manga/anime. I know this is kinda hardcore but as someone mentioned before I dont want to see First Hokage s rival defeated by a soo far useless ninja and i dont care how strong that fan it is just not right.

Also has anyone noticed that how weak are these white Zetsu s I mean one backwards kick from Ino and K.O

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    Perhaps I need some refreshing on why this fan is so awesome, and admittedly Kakuzu is not among the top akatsuki. But a chunnin, who's ultimate move includes spinning around and creating visual cover for their enemies while indiscriminately flinging weapons in all directions, will not, or at least should not, defeat a rival of the first hokage's that needed to be softened up by Kakashi and a few others before Naruto was able to finish him off. Adding to this that the latter is now even more immortal than he was before and it's somewhat ludicrous that Tenten'd have a shot. I suppose the "banana" fan is the x factor here. With out that though, it's like asking if Ino could beat Itachi.
    Ino can beat Itachi[sarcasm]

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musta***rbz View Post
    If Tenten kills Kakuzu Im done with Naruto manga/anime. I know this is kinda hardcore but as someone mentioned before I dont want to see First Hokage s rival defeated by a soo far useless ninja and i dont care how strong that fan it is just not right.

Also has anyone noticed that how weak are these white Zetsu s I mean one backwards kick from Ino and K.O
    Eh, I wouldn't call Kakuzu the 1st Hokage's rival. Apparently he was beaten by him and shunned from his village.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

It's better than nothing I guess

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ok as ive already said its not just tenten but darui izumo and kotetsu are there two but tenten isnt as bad as u say i mean like the only reason she lost her preliminary fight with temari is because her tech was the perfect match for her own as it was a perfect match for tayuyas sound tentens endless supply of weapons and her skill as a long range combatant makes her formidable so dont be so down on her

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Maybe Neji and Hinata would come in and help her.. i love me some Neji

Status
    Mar 2011
    The last sentence is false.
    The next sentence is true.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't call Kakuzu the 1st Hokage's rival. Apparently he was beaten by him and shunned from his village.
    I agree with NLee the first hokages rival was the Madara not kakuzu

Last edited by -Naruto-; 03-31-2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Wrong Wording

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i just might stop with naruto if that happens to. i almost stopped when kisame died so easily. lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

kakazu vs tenten one on one tenten gets raped kakazu vs tenten izumo and darui with bananafan they win thats the only way tenten could win the only thing she can do which any genin could do is throw weapons even with a rare weapon she doesnt stand a chance against kakazu shes still a striong character but not that strong

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

The only thing Tenten vs Kakuzu would produce is really bad tentacle hentai.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Tenten dies from a Banana fan overdose. I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi & Nagato gets fodderized by Shizune's team.

The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    "Booyah!"

Tenten WINS, since once she figures out that the Banana Palm fan controls all the elements, she can wave it a few times and literally waste the battlefield.

How the Fan affects chakra is yet to be seen, so calm down who knows it could be nothing like the weapons we have seen thus far. THOSE weapons have been proven to need a lot of chakra to use, not the Fan. Yet.

Tenten is also very quick with her hands, and hasn't ever been shown to not have a decent amount of chakra, nor has she been shown to have an excess honestly. But being able to summon weapons, a lot of them, mid-air with a scroll, means you're lightning fast with your hands. Therfore Tenten isn't exactly going to stand around and get crushed by some jutsu from Kakuzu, who is shown to be crushed by a less intelligent Naruto, than what he is now...when he's only JUST developing a jutsu.

Nothing against Naruto, but at that point he was still fascinated by elements mixing in jutsu's. -_-

So if Kakuzu could go down then, he could definitely go down against a Weapon Master, with an extremely powerful weapon.