Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Im not a sensei, just a guy
    who helps out with battle
    training

Re: Tenten vs Kakuzu

Kakuzu wins hands down. He is already collecting hearts and tenten isnt that strong even with that fan. Kakuzu will require some stronger or someone teamed up with her to beat him

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sleaves View Post
    of course shes going to win, shes a good guy (figuratively) and hes an already dead guy. technically shes already won before the fight started. you cant stop us from hoping she kicks the bucket too. people arent required to like all the characters in the show.
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkxvIaKsFU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkxvIaKsFU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkxvIaKsFU

Last edited by ChibakuKaiten; 04-01-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: this site needs to learn how to fix youtube postings -_-

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoekun View Post
    How did you know that Ten-Ten is not working hard? is it because she's only doing crappy things when she got expose in the manga or in the anime. Everyone of them is working hard their ass-out to get stronger and surpass their sensei's.. Ten-Ten is just so lucky to see that Banana Fan.. and as for Kishi. That would be Ten-Ten's destiny to use that Fan.

Just imagine Temari without her Big Fan as well? You think Temari would be that strong if she doesn't have that?

just my 2 cents...
    lol temari's abilities are all centered around her fan. how about in this same argument we take a way tenten's big scroll thing for summoning all her weapons. then shed just be a villager. not even a ninja, temari at least had a lot of smarts when going up against shikimaru, id say up against anybody but him she totally would have outsmarted them, and im talking about the chuunin exams for that example. no i dont think temari could have outsmarted itachi or kakashi or anything like that. whatever im rambling again.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibakuKaiten View Post
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!

your youtube link doesnt bring up any video so i have no idea what im supposed to say to this. try using more than one word and lay off the capslock.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

your youtube link doesnt bring up any video so i have no idea what im supposed to say to this. try using more than one word and lay off the capslock.
    i willl type however i want, don't tell me to lay of my laptops caps lock buddy its totally not your place an ill NEVER LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU TELL ME TO DO SOMETHING SO REDICULOUS AS THAT!

AND THE LINK WORKS FOR ME JUST FINE THANK YOU!

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

lol temari's abilities are all centered around her fan. how about in this same argument we take a way tenten's big scroll thing for summoning all her weapons. then shed just be a villager. not even a ninja, temari at least had a lot of smarts when going up against shikimaru, id say up against anybody but him she totally would have outsmarted them, and im talking about the chuunin exams for that example. no i dont think temari could have outsmarted itachi or kakashi or anything like that. whatever im rambling again.
    of course shes going to win, shes a good guy (figuratively) and hes an already dead guy. technically shes already won before the fight started. you cant stop us from hoping she kicks the bucket too. people arent required to like all the characters in the show.
    THAAANNNK YOOUUU for this, fellow tenten hater. youve effectively summed up all my arguments on why tenten is a totally useless ninja.
    lawl i dont think the fan really is that awesome, sure its one of the legendary weapon things, but thats cause it can use all the elements. tenten is like the lamest character in the whole show. just being able to use a bunch of weapons? even the samurai's have more abilities than her with their wind technique. shes just lame.

Sleaves please don't make consecutive posts like this. It drowns other peoples' posts and it's against the rules. Use the Edit button.

Status
    Sep 2010
    My head hurts.

The weapons didnt work because those two where a set the fan does not drain loads of chakra like the others. TenTen will be awesome with her skill and new great legendary ninja tool which are her specialty.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariow View Post
    The weapons didnt work because those two where a set the fan does not drain loads of chakra like the others. TenTen will be awesome with her skill and new great legendary ninja tool which are her specialty.
    Really it doesn't take much chakra thats going to be totally kick arssss shes is going to be be beast now if she keeps the fan im sooo excited to see what happens next

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

yah why is everyone hatin on tenten so much? shes never had a real drawn out 1 on 1 fight in the manga like neji did or others so we cant truly know her full power but right now as far as we know she is a long range combatant which will be good against kakuzu and shes definitely the fastest kunoichi in the series imean shes on gais team so she wouldnt have that much trouble evading attacks and all but anyway if she keeps up the pressure with a flurry of weapons and uses the banana fans lightning style to get through kakuzus iron skin she shouldnt have that much of a problem in my opinion

"I should be happy..." sasumaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

If Ten Ten wins from Kakuzu or any other idiot way just like sakura vs sasori, naruto vs Kakuzu, Guy vs Kisame etc.. I quit with Naruto because the only reason why I like Naruto is because of the story.

Got to be much more realistic story I dont like this..

Status
    Nov 2010
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

Kakuzu will still win

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Somamaru View Post
    She has no hope in this fight. Given. But I don't think her style is flawed, just her skills. So so so much could be done with the intelligent use of melee weapons, paper bombs, and shadow clones. Fundamentals man. It doesn't matter what element you use if you don't see an explosion coming, have to deal with a mechanically tricked out weapon in the hands of a skilled user or get caught up in a well executed wire trap. Her style has a great deal of potential, it's just poorly used and not thought out enough on her part to take on Akatsuki.
    then let me put it in a different way. she is not extremely intelligent, not amazingly fast and has no abilities except weapon summoning. in difference to people like sasuke or mifune she doesnt even tries to master them and use their different features, but instead summons a ton of them above their enemies and hopes that half of them will go through.

weapons on the other hand have no offensive power at all against any elemental technique which has any kind of pressure, because they are swept away or completely blocked. Therefore in a direct clash it's ineffective against every element except lightning which is overpowered enough on it's own.

therefore her long-range-overwhelm-the-enemy-with-mass-stuff-summoning is just awful against 90% of the characters in naruto and the other 10% either have the sharingan or are fast enough to evade.

weapons are useful in special situation, yes. we have seen that in Sasuke vs. Itachi, Sasuke vs Deideira and Mifune vs Hanzo. But only either in addition to awesome speed or as support, not as a direct clash-method on long range.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

seriously....why does tenten even exist....

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6paths View Post
    seriously....why does tenten even exist....
    exactly she should just die

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i know right
    just because tenten got one of the sage of six paths treasures and doesnt even know what it is doesnt mean that she can beat kakuzu who fought the first hokage

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

ten ten without the fan....she'd be dead in 30 seconds
    ten ten with the fan.....she'd be dead in 45 seconds

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

there's gotta be something we're missing here. kishi is a pretty smart cat so i think it's safe to say that he gave her the fan for one of two reasons. 1. ten ten managed to get a bit of training from tsunade in the ways of chakra storage. the reason i say this is due to the previous arc before the war started. her team was sent to a top secret weapons development plant. remember that she fell in love with that one huge ball-like weapon that she could barely use but managed to pull it off at the end? perhaps( and this is purely assumption,speculation and deduction) after that trip tsunade trained her to store the chakra needed in order to wield that weapon, which in turn can also translate to the banana fan. with her sacrificing stored up chakra , OR finding a way to store extra chakra in one of her summoning scrolls .

2.or the latter ... kishi told us that some good ninja will die in this war. she could also be the first of the new generation to die.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Why not? She is helped by Darui, Kotetsu and Izumo and she beat one of those Kakuzu monsters :D

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Facepalm.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

LOL tenten can go kick rocks or throw some shuriken at rocks cause that shit ain't gonna cut it here, kakuzu would rape her, impregnate her and then steal their babies hearts LOL !!