View Poll Results: Which one should die?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chouji

6 31.58%
  • Ten ten

10 52.63%
  • Kiba

3 15.79%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: All of Rookie 9 are alive

Quote Originally Posted by krtr View Post
    i agree
    I disagree

Status
    Aug 2008
    Chillin'

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    I disagree
    I disagree with you

God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    training

YOU should read the manga again. What did Chouji do against Kakuza? NOTHING!!!! He is weak.

Ofcourse Ten ten is not the main character, duuuh! Only Naruto is the main character. That's why the manga/anime is named after him. So since Shizune is always with Tsunade and Shizune is useless, Tsunade is also useless. What a bad comparison! Don't relate neji's skills to Ten ten's.

Kiba is a fool. Pain did not run away from he. God realm (Yahiko) summoned all the pains since he found out the location of Naruto and wanted to attack the whole village. Besides... It was not Kiba who attacked Pain but Kiba's mother. Check it out: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/427/12

Before Yahiko summoned the what was that pain doing? Running.. dodging attacks that Kiba and his mum performing.. so what if it was only his mum... if she wasn't there he would kick his butt.. duh!!!:P

Why won't i rate Tenten to Neji, all we can do is exaggerate Neji's abilities since he's a Hyuuga with Byakugan... seriously apart from what he did to his own clone during Gaara's rescue arc.. i don't remember seeing him do any other thing... all everyone would say is... Neji's a Hyuuga Did you see what Hinata did, or what Hinata's dad did or ... is Neji Hinata? Or her Dad? He's useless... simple point. Tenten told them what to do over their clones, fought some weird guys in the 3 tails arc... Duh!!!:P

If you are using what happened with Kakuzu to nail Chouji.. i agree he did nothing, but all Kakashi did was kill one of the hearts and they were about to become barbeque if not for Yamato [COLOR="Red"that's all, also a useless opponent against Kakuzu..[/COLOR] and Naruto Even Kakuzu praised him as the one who did all the work to stop him:P
    Sub note: Kakashi: Useless (Raikiri attack):P
    Chouji : Useless (even tried to land a hit):P
    Ino: Useless (all she did was enter a bird! A f**king bird):P

Don't even think of insulting Shizune!!!!:P

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

No one is useless. And no one is going to do. Kishi doesn't have the heart to kill one of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    lol the whole time everyone is yelling at Chouji, they could have simply attacked Asuma on their own.
    Kishi wouldn't let them. The fight had to be about Choji. Remember when we thought it was going to be Asuma vs Shikamaru?

Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    chouji aint useless his totally bad ass now
    I wouldn't go that far. Lets just say he is not sucking anymore.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes 12 instead of 9.

I also hate Sakura! She is supposed to be good in genjitsu. I did not cast one genjitsu in the whole manga. Repelling a genjitsu is not that hard.
    np, and sakura is probablly my most hated char in the series even beating sasuke and that annoying woman and child that should not be named from the 3 tail arc

Quote Originally Posted by otnicaj33 View Post
    shizune is not useless she is a medical ninja and ex student of tsunade

choji kickass when call fatass

tenten if she is useless how come she became a chunnin, remember in the spoiler when naruto and neji can beat those guy in the what weapon maker, tenten to the rescue..
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH fillers get out of my brain GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! WHERE IS A DEMON FOX WHEN YOU NEED IT

Status
    Feb 2011
    When the power of love
    overcomes the love of power,
    the world will know peace

the characters of minato's generation all fought in war, and none of them died their. in a story like this the main generations won't die (most likely) they will all go on to create a new generation, i don't understand what is so bad about that.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12