Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    i doint think u can use izangi unlimited once u have ems, he used it against konan then got rinnegan to replace the eye,
    Who to say if it is indeed Madara that he just has his brother's eyes in a jar on a shelf? What I mean is he had to replace his sharigan eye because he used Izangi, but that doesn't mean he had his brother's eyes in at the time he fought Konan. He could be saving them until a latter time.

    Also there has to be a way to obtain the ability to use Izangi unlimited because the So6P did obviously.
     
         

  2. #22
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I don't know why no one has said this but in ORDER to use Izanagi, you ONLY need Uchiha DNA and Senju DNA. Otherwise DANZO wouldn't be able to use izanagi if the body he used in the fight with Sasuke was his own. But according to Narutopedia, Izanagi can be used by anyone witha sharingan but to use it at full power or best results, the user must have Senju DNA as well.

    So Everyone here is kinda wrong on discussing that Madara uses Zetsu bodies and an Uchiha sharingan in order to use Izanagi.

    With EMS if you spam all your techniques, you wont go blind, the only bad thing is chakra drain, if you use Izanagi, then you WILL have that eye become permanetly shut. No matter if you have Regular Sharingan, MS or EMS, Izanagi will close your eye for good.

    And because of all the Zetsu stuff, Zetsu was made from Hashirama cells and Tailed Beast Chakra as well as possibly Madara Uchiha(white could be Hashirama cells and black could be Madara cells). But since Madara loses arms and stuff, he probably has DNA compatibility with Zetsu so that every lost limb can be repaired or replaced easily.
     
         

  3. #23
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I don't know why no one has said this but in ORDER to use Izanagi, you ONLY need Uchiha DNA and Senju DNA. Otherwise DANZO wouldn't be able to use izanagi if the body he used in the fight with Sasuke was his own. But according to Narutopedia, Izanagi can be used by anyone witha sharingan but to use it at full power or best results, the user must have Senju DNA as well.

    So Everyone here is kinda wrong on discussing that Madara uses Zetsu bodies and an Uchiha sharingan in order to use Izanagi.

    With EMS if you spam all your techniques, you wont go blind, the only bad thing is chakra drain, if you use Izanagi, then you WILL have that eye become permanetly shut. No matter if you have Regular Sharingan, MS or EMS, Izanagi will close your eye for good.

    And because of all the Zetsu stuff, Zetsu was made from Hashirama cells and Tailed Beast Chakra as well as possibly Madara Uchiha(white could be Hashirama cells and black could be Madara cells). But since Madara loses arms and stuff, he probably has DNA compatibility with Zetsu so that every lost limb can be repaired or replaced easily.
    Damn then I guess the So6P was super blind. Because he some how created and entire world with just 2 eyes.

    You can't say something is for sure unless it has been said to be for sure.

    We have not see EMS use Izanagi or even MS. So to say that they will close for sure is not true, as much as saying they won't. But being that EMS means the eyes will never go black tends to lean me towards the latter.

    O and its not the DNA of an Uchiha that is needed to use Izanagi, it is the eyes themselves. Yes Danzo is not a Uchiha, which is why each time he used it, it drained a lot of this chakra.
     
         

  4. #24
    Legend HiddenSage's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    125
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Danzo do have the First DNA implant in him that why He's able to grow tree to dodge Sasuke susano arrow that why he's able to use Izangi
     
         

  5. #25
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Damn then I guess the So6P was super blind. Because he some how created and entire world with just 2 eyes.

    You can't say something is for sure unless it has been said to be for sure.

    We have not see EMS use Izanagi or even MS. So to say that they will close for sure is not true, as much as saying they won't. But being that EMS means the eyes will never go black tends to lean me towards the latter.

    O and its not the DNA of an Uchiha that is needed to use Izanagi, it is the eyes themselves. Yes Danzo is not a Uchiha, which is why each time he used it, it drained a lot of this chakra.
    SO6P was the combination of Uchiha and Senju, and he had the power of Juubi, so he was something else, I think that when he used Izanagi he gave up chakra instead of eye sight, but not sure how it effected him but he created the tailed beasts not the entire world.

    It is a forbidden jutsu that even the Uchiha didn't want to use. It makes you go blind and your eyes are completelty shut. MS will shut as it still loses it's light, as shown by Madara and Itachi as well as Sasuke. But EMS just prevents blindness from using techniques, while Izanagi is a kinjutsu, so it was forbiddenf or a reason.

    Yes I know someone with a sharingan can use Izanagi, it's what I said in my prievous post.
     
         

  6. #26
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I don't know why no one has said this but in ORDER to use Izanagi, you ONLY need Uchiha DNA and Senju DNA. Otherwise DANZO wouldn't be able to use izanagi if the body he used in the fight with Sasuke was his own. But according to Narutopedia, Izanagi can be used by anyone witha sharingan but to use it at full power or best results, the user must have Senju DNA as well.

    So Everyone here is kinda wrong on discussing that Madara uses Zetsu bodies and an Uchiha sharingan in order to use Izanagi.

    With EMS if you spam all your techniques, you wont go blind, the only bad thing is chakra drain, if you use Izanagi, then you WILL have that eye become permanetly shut. No matter if you have Regular Sharingan, MS or EMS, Izanagi will close your eye for good.

    And because of all the Zetsu stuff, Zetsu was made from Hashirama cells and Tailed Beast Chakra as well as possibly Madara Uchiha(white could be Hashirama cells and black could be Madara cells). But since Madara loses arms and stuff, he probably has DNA compatibility with Zetsu so that every lost limb can be repaired or replaced easily.
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
     
         

  7. #27
    Special Jounin KishiforPresident's Avatar
    Status
    KishiforPresident is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,144
    Location
    U.S.
    I wanna learn to draw anime
    characters... Anyone have
    advice?
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I would like to see more proof of this theory, but it does make some sense. Madara/Tobi said that he only fought against the 1st at the final valley in order to get his living tissue and gain the second of the six paths from the sage the first being his sharingan and the third was from Nagato with the rinnegan. I see this theory developing more as we learn of the origins of zetzu and how he relates to the 1st.
     
         

  8. #28
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by KishiforPresident View Post
    I would like to see more proof of this theory, but it does make some sense. Madara/Tobi said that he only fought against the 1st at the final valley in order to get his living tissue and gain the second of the six paths from the sage the first being his sharingan and the third was from Nagato with the rinnegan. I see this theory developing more as we learn of the origins of zetzu and how he relates to the 1st.
    To me there is another proof already, but i think once some of the fights were it has shown into manga where Tobi is hurt, and that being the evidence in showing the white droplets is seen in the anime it will make it rock hard evidence.

    Regardless I am excited to see it develop for and even more so to learn more about Zetsu.
     
         

  9. #29
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
    A Sharingan eye carries DNA, so if you have the eye, you WILL have the DNA from that Sharingan user.

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
    Agree with this guy
     
         

  11. #31
    Member Lankeysob's Avatar
    Status
    Lankeysob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    915
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
    Are you trying to say we haven't seen Izangani used in conjunction with EMS? Madara did loose one of his eyes after using Izangani and I'm sure he had EMS in both eyes. I doubt he only took one of his brothers eyes.
     
         

  12. #32
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lankeysob View Post
    Are you trying to say we haven't seen Izangani used in conjunction with EMS? Madara did loose one of his eyes after using Izangani and I'm sure he had EMS in both eyes. I doubt he only took one of his brothers eyes.
    Have you seen Tobi use his EMS?
     
         

  13. #33
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    A Sharingan eye carries DNA, so if you have the eye, you WILL have the DNA from that Sharingan user.

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
    Bolded: I realize that an eye has DNA in it, but you didn't say eye at first you said you ONLY need DNA of Uchiha and Senju. So if I have the DNA of the Senju and the pinky toe of the Uchiha, that would mean I had the necessary components to use Izanagi, when you only needed the DNA.

    Underlined: Like i said before you cannot prove it one way or the other just the same as I can't. I honestly don't care either way, but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Have you seen Tobi use his EMS?
    U think he can just turn off his EMS and just use normal MS?? dude, since it's a fact that Madara aquired Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan, then most likely always when he uses his dojutsu it's EMS he's using..
    Little bit of overthinking going on here on these Madara threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    ... but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.
    Again. Overthinking. C'mon S06P is the S06P! He greated the moon and invented ninja techs and basics for being shinobi. U can't compare him to anyone else.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 04-11-2011 at 09:44 PM.

  15. #35
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: I realize that an eye has DNA in it, but you didn't say eye at first you said you ONLY need DNA of Uchiha and Senju. So if I have the DNA of the Senju and the pinky toe of the Uchiha, that would mean I had the necessary components to use Izanagi, when you only needed the DNA.

    Underlined: Like i said before you cannot prove it one way or the other just the same as I can't. I honestly don't care either way, but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.

    Well the Sharingan is a lower form of the Rinnegan or a decendant of the Rinnegan. Nagato technically used Izanagi to imbed life into the dead corpses he used. What I mean is that Yahiko seemed to be around Naruto's age when he died, but when we seem him as the Deva Path, he was in an adult build. So somehow Yahiko aged while Nagato used him as a puppet.

    But then you have to ask how Madara survived his battle with Hashirama, even Hashirama checked if Madara was alive after he defeated him and he thought he was dead. So it would lead me ( in My Opinion anyway) that he used Izanagi in order to survive that battle. But then "Brick Wall" Madara explains that the Izanagi technique can only be used by someone that Possesses both the Uchiha and Senju powers. or DNA or something.
     
         

  16. #36
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    U think he can just turn off his EMS and just use normal MS?? dude, since it's a fact that Madara aquired Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan, then most likely always when he uses his dojutsu it's EMS he's using..
    Little bit of overthinking going on here on these Madara threads.




    Again. Overthinking. C'mon S06P is the S06P! He greated the moon and invented ninja techs and basics for being shinobi. U can't compare him to anyone else.
    Bolded: First of all you haven't seen Tobi use EMS, so one he could have taken out the EMS eyes, or two he is not Madara. You are trying to argue with facts that are not facts.

    Underlined: Tobi as of now has 3 paths out of the 6, so in other words if one was to acquire all of the paths, then they would be the new So6P. And further more don't know enough about the So6P to compare him to anything or anyone anyways, but if he did it, you cannot say that someone else can't. If it was possible for him then it is possible for another.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: First of all you haven't seen Tobi use EMS, so one he could have taken out the EMS eyes, or two he is not Madara. You are trying to argue with facts that are not facts.

    Underlined: Tobi as of now has 3 paths out of the 6, so in other words if one was to acquire all of the paths, then they would be the new So6P. And further more don't know enough about the So6P to compare him to anything or anyone anyways, but if he did it, you cannot say that someone else can't. If it was possible for him then it is possible for another.
    I just suppose if Tobi/Madara has some Eternal eye tech then why would he not use it?? Ur trying to make this too hard and speculate,speculate, speculate. When all we can do is assume and for now what I said is the most logical way of assuming in my opinion.I don't try to be rude though, and I'm open for speculation but I'd say u are overthinking.
    Second he is Madara as many others including himself have said. How else would he know so much about Hashirima and all that stuff. Well I'm not getting into that, since it has been proved in million different ways that that is Madara. NOT Obito or Shisui but Madara.

    Well we really don't now much about those six paths that ur referring to, other than the fact that Rinnegan is one path. Can u refresh my memory that what are the other paths?

    And I'm not saying it's impossible but since so6p was born like that I don't think u can just become like him, by acquiring techs.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 04-11-2011 at 11:36 PM.

  18. #38
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Well we really don't now much about those six paths that ur referring to, other than the fact that Rinnegan is one path. Can u refresh my memory that what are the other paths?
    .
    It hasn't been explained but only 3 paths are known.

    1- Madara Uchiha or the Uchiha
    2- Hashirama Senju or the Senju
    3- Nagato Uzumaki or The Rinnegan/Uzumaki.
    4- Mystery
    5- Mystery
    6- Mystery
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Okay obviously it was different when the original sage of six paths used izangi i doubt his eyes shut cuz he was the creator. and if his eye in fact did close how dos madara have the rinnegan..


    and also your theory is just a copy of queran uchiha theory and his came first cuz seen from the date lol. but hey you gotta get it somewhere
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Clan Killer; 04-12-2011 at 12:42 AM.

  20. #40
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I have read that thread before, but only after starting this thread. It was one of my first threads on NB. There are some point and other things that this thread has vs. the other one, but overall the same idea.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •