Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I don't know why no one has said this but in ORDER to use Izanagi, you ONLY need Uchiha DNA and Senju DNA. Otherwise DANZO wouldn't be able to use izanagi if the body he used in the fight with Sasuke was his own. But according to Narutopedia, Izanagi can be used by anyone witha sharingan but to use it at full power or best results, the user must have Senju DNA as well.

    So Everyone here is kinda wrong on discussing that Madara uses Zetsu bodies and an Uchiha sharingan in order to use Izanagi.

    With EMS if you spam all your techniques, you wont go blind, the only bad thing is chakra drain, if you use Izanagi, then you WILL have that eye become permanetly shut. No matter if you have Regular Sharingan, MS or EMS, Izanagi will close your eye for good.

    And because of all the Zetsu stuff, Zetsu was made from Hashirama cells and Tailed Beast Chakra as well as possibly Madara Uchiha(white could be Hashirama cells and black could be Madara cells). But since Madara loses arms and stuff, he probably has DNA compatibility with Zetsu so that every lost limb can be repaired or replaced easily.
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
     
         

  2. #27
    Special Jounin KishiforPresident's Avatar
    Status
    KishiforPresident is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna learn to draw anime
    characters... Anyone have
    advice?
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I would like to see more proof of this theory, but it does make some sense. Madara/Tobi said that he only fought against the 1st at the final valley in order to get his living tissue and gain the second of the six paths from the sage the first being his sharingan and the third was from Nagato with the rinnegan. I see this theory developing more as we learn of the origins of zetzu and how he relates to the 1st.
     
         

  3. #28
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by KishiforPresident View Post
    I would like to see more proof of this theory, but it does make some sense. Madara/Tobi said that he only fought against the 1st at the final valley in order to get his living tissue and gain the second of the six paths from the sage the first being his sharingan and the third was from Nagato with the rinnegan. I see this theory developing more as we learn of the origins of zetzu and how he relates to the 1st.
    To me there is another proof already, but i think once some of the fights were it has shown into manga where Tobi is hurt, and that being the evidence in showing the white droplets is seen in the anime it will make it rock hard evidence.

    Regardless I am excited to see it develop for and even more so to learn more about Zetsu.
     
         

  4. #29
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
    A Sharingan eye carries DNA, so if you have the eye, you WILL have the DNA from that Sharingan user.

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
    Agree with this guy
     
         

  6. #31
    Member Lankeysob's Avatar
    Status
    Lankeysob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: Well you said you this before. I was just saying that you only need an eye not DNA.

    All i am saying is to you is that and EMS eyes has not shown to be used for Izanagi, so you cannot it will go blind for sure. Just in the same way I cant same for sure it won't.
    Are you trying to say we haven't seen Izangani used in conjunction with EMS? Madara did loose one of his eyes after using Izangani and I'm sure he had EMS in both eyes. I doubt he only took one of his brothers eyes.
     
         

  7. #32
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lankeysob View Post
    Are you trying to say we haven't seen Izangani used in conjunction with EMS? Madara did loose one of his eyes after using Izangani and I'm sure he had EMS in both eyes. I doubt he only took one of his brothers eyes.
    Have you seen Tobi use his EMS?
     
         

  8. #33
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    A Sharingan eye carries DNA, so if you have the eye, you WILL have the DNA from that Sharingan user.

    I understand where you are going and what you are saying but too me personally if a Kinjutsu permanently shuts your eye if you use it, then it should be shut with the EMS, because you can turn imagination into reality. Would be overpowered if Sasuke has EMS and learned Izanagi and all he did was spam it without having his eye become shut or lose it's light.
    Bolded: I realize that an eye has DNA in it, but you didn't say eye at first you said you ONLY need DNA of Uchiha and Senju. So if I have the DNA of the Senju and the pinky toe of the Uchiha, that would mean I had the necessary components to use Izanagi, when you only needed the DNA.

    Underlined: Like i said before you cannot prove it one way or the other just the same as I can't. I honestly don't care either way, but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Have you seen Tobi use his EMS?
    U think he can just turn off his EMS and just use normal MS?? dude, since it's a fact that Madara aquired Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan, then most likely always when he uses his dojutsu it's EMS he's using..
    Little bit of overthinking going on here on these Madara threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    ... but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.
    Again. Overthinking. C'mon S06P is the S06P! He greated the moon and invented ninja techs and basics for being shinobi. U can't compare him to anyone else.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 04-11-2011 at 08:44 PM.

  10. #35
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: I realize that an eye has DNA in it, but you didn't say eye at first you said you ONLY need DNA of Uchiha and Senju. So if I have the DNA of the Senju and the pinky toe of the Uchiha, that would mean I had the necessary components to use Izanagi, when you only needed the DNA.

    Underlined: Like i said before you cannot prove it one way or the other just the same as I can't. I honestly don't care either way, but the So6P used a form of Izanagi multiple times obviously. So you cannot say as much as I cannot say whether it is possible to obtain the ability to use Izanagi infinitely.

    Well the Sharingan is a lower form of the Rinnegan or a decendant of the Rinnegan. Nagato technically used Izanagi to imbed life into the dead corpses he used. What I mean is that Yahiko seemed to be around Naruto's age when he died, but when we seem him as the Deva Path, he was in an adult build. So somehow Yahiko aged while Nagato used him as a puppet.

    But then you have to ask how Madara survived his battle with Hashirama, even Hashirama checked if Madara was alive after he defeated him and he thought he was dead. So it would lead me ( in My Opinion anyway) that he used Izanagi in order to survive that battle. But then "Brick Wall" Madara explains that the Izanagi technique can only be used by someone that Possesses both the Uchiha and Senju powers. or DNA or something.
     
         

  11. #36
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    U think he can just turn off his EMS and just use normal MS?? dude, since it's a fact that Madara aquired Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan, then most likely always when he uses his dojutsu it's EMS he's using..
    Little bit of overthinking going on here on these Madara threads.




    Again. Overthinking. C'mon S06P is the S06P! He greated the moon and invented ninja techs and basics for being shinobi. U can't compare him to anyone else.
    Bolded: First of all you haven't seen Tobi use EMS, so one he could have taken out the EMS eyes, or two he is not Madara. You are trying to argue with facts that are not facts.

    Underlined: Tobi as of now has 3 paths out of the 6, so in other words if one was to acquire all of the paths, then they would be the new So6P. And further more don't know enough about the So6P to compare him to anything or anyone anyways, but if he did it, you cannot say that someone else can't. If it was possible for him then it is possible for another.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: First of all you haven't seen Tobi use EMS, so one he could have taken out the EMS eyes, or two he is not Madara. You are trying to argue with facts that are not facts.

    Underlined: Tobi as of now has 3 paths out of the 6, so in other words if one was to acquire all of the paths, then they would be the new So6P. And further more don't know enough about the So6P to compare him to anything or anyone anyways, but if he did it, you cannot say that someone else can't. If it was possible for him then it is possible for another.
    I just suppose if Tobi/Madara has some Eternal eye tech then why would he not use it?? Ur trying to make this too hard and speculate,speculate, speculate. When all we can do is assume and for now what I said is the most logical way of assuming in my opinion.I don't try to be rude though, and I'm open for speculation but I'd say u are overthinking.
    Second he is Madara as many others including himself have said. How else would he know so much about Hashirima and all that stuff. Well I'm not getting into that, since it has been proved in million different ways that that is Madara. NOT Obito or Shisui but Madara.

    Well we really don't now much about those six paths that ur referring to, other than the fact that Rinnegan is one path. Can u refresh my memory that what are the other paths?

    And I'm not saying it's impossible but since so6p was born like that I don't think u can just become like him, by acquiring techs.
     
         
    Last edited by Hawker; 04-11-2011 at 10:36 PM.

  13. #38
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Well we really don't now much about those six paths that ur referring to, other than the fact that Rinnegan is one path. Can u refresh my memory that what are the other paths?
    .
    It hasn't been explained but only 3 paths are known.

    1- Madara Uchiha or the Uchiha
    2- Hashirama Senju or the Senju
    3- Nagato Uzumaki or The Rinnegan/Uzumaki.
    4- Mystery
    5- Mystery
    6- Mystery
     
         

  14. #39
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Okay obviously it was different when the original sage of six paths used izangi i doubt his eyes shut cuz he was the creator. and if his eye in fact did close how dos madara have the rinnegan..


    and also your theory is just a copy of queran uchiha theory and his came first cuz seen from the date lol. but hey you gotta get it somewhere
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Clan Killer; 04-11-2011 at 11:42 PM.

  15. #40
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I have read that thread before, but only after starting this thread. It was one of my first threads on NB. There are some point and other things that this thread has vs. the other one, but overall the same idea.
     
         

  16. #41
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    I just suppose if Tobi/Madara has some Eternal eye tech then why would he not use it?? Ur trying to make this too hard and speculate,speculate, speculate. When all we can do is assume and for now what I said is the most logical way of assuming in my opinion.I don't try to be rude though, and I'm open for speculation but I'd say u are overthinking.
    Second he is Madara as many others including himself have said. How else would he know so much about Hashirima and all that stuff. Well I'm not getting into that, since it has been proved in million different ways that that is Madara. NOT Obito or Shisui but Madara.

    Well we really don't now much about those six paths that ur referring to, other than the fact that Rinnegan is one path. Can u refresh my memory that what are the other paths?

    And I'm not saying it's impossible but since so6p was born like that I don't think u can just become like him, by acquiring techs.
    Your being hypocritical. First you say all I do is speculate and speculate and over thinking with the theory, but nothing is provable unless its provable. So basically you say you know 100% fact that Madara is Madara with no actual proof is the exact same thing as me giving my opinion about what could happen. Somethings are provable. Garaa is not Kakashi's son. Sakura is not Naruto's mom. Other than that unless it has been strictly said then its only a theory or speculation.

    People get way to serious in the sense that if someone doesn't believe exactly what they do then they are stupid or something. I don't care if you agree with me, but if you do cool. If not I am not anti-you.

    Just like to talk to different people about Naruto without people being trying to tell me I am wrong because of my speculation.
     
         

  17. #42
    Pigeon Racer Bean Tins's Avatar
    Status
    Bean Tins is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tesco
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    The white goo is conclusive, discussion is as good as over, green hair or black.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Your being hypocritical. First you say all I do is speculate and speculate and over thinking with the theory, but nothing is provable unless its provable. So basically you say you know 100% fact that Madara is Madara with no actual proof is the exact same thing as me giving my opinion about what could happen. Somethings are provable. Garaa is not Kakashi's son. Sakura is not Naruto's mom. Other than that unless it has been strictly said then its only a theory or speculation.

    People get way to serious in the sense that if someone doesn't believe exactly what they do then they are stupid or something. I don't care if you agree with me, but if you do cool. If not I am not anti-you.

    Just like to talk to different people about Naruto without people being trying to tell me I am wrong because of my speculation.
    I am just saying that we have what we have. U know, and I have no reason to doubt it.

    Also would've Tsuchikage known if "fake"Madara had different voice. Since he fought him earlier. If u try to argue and speculate over these kind of evidences it's just pointless and in my books, overthinking.
     
         

  19. #44
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    I myself believe Madara is Madara, but just because it is my opinion doesn't make it 100% true.

    I have theory thread about it, but that's just to talk things out with others. Not to give a crown to the most correct.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I have read that thread before, but only after starting this thread. It was one of my first threads on NB. There are some point and other things that this thread has vs. the other one, but overall the same idea.
    yea its all in the same boat
     
         

  21. #46
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I myself believe Madara is Madara, but just because it is my opinion doesn't make it 100% true.

    I have theory thread about it, but that's just to talk things out with others. Not to give a crown to the most correct.
    your kidding right?! you say you believe madara is madara yet your arguing that it isnt 100% for fact when several people hsve concluded that he is madara i.e. itachi proved it minato proved it tsuuchikage proved it so what is their to argue?!
     
         

  22. #47
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    your kidding right?! you say you believe madara is madara yet your arguing that it isnt 100% for fact when several people hsve concluded that he is madara i.e. itachi proved it minato proved it tsuuchikage proved it so what is their to argue?!
    hes confused he stole queran uchihas theory and tried to make it his own and now he is contridicating what he is saying he deserves a :flaw:
     
         

  23. #48
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    yea hes really not even able to argue his viewpoint anymore
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    well i feel like we will find out soon
     
         

  25. #50
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

    Kyuubi has said on meeting Sasuke that he hadn't seen such sinister chakra since he met Madara. So I guess Nine tails also knows Madara is Madara.. He must have known him since Hashirama's time. His wife was his former host.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •