Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi/Madara and his new body!

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Kyuubi has said on meeting Sasuke that he hadn't seen such sinister chakra since he met Madara. So I guess Nine tails also knows Madara is Madara.. He must have known him since Hashirama's time. His wife was his former host.
    eeeeeeew the kyuubi is ooooooooooold

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    EMS stops you from going blind when you use MS techniques(Tsukynomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o). You can use Izanagi with any sharigan, doesn't matter if it is MS or not. And nobody knows what Madara did to get rid of Sasuke's Amaterasu, most likely not Izanagi
    he used his portaling technique and phased the fire into his other dimension, i thought this was obvious. thats his main ability.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sleaves View Post
    he used his portaling technique and phased the fire into his other dimension, i thought this was obvious. thats his main ability.
    oh.....i thought he blew it out.......your version makes more sense

Status
    Aug 2010
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Clan Killer View Post
    hes confused he stole queran uchihas theory and tried to make it his own and now he is contridicating what he is saying he deserves a :flaw:
    I am not confused at all. I think there is enough proof to say Madara is Madara, but I think there are also holes making it possible that Madara is not who he says he is. The reason why I believe Madara is Madara is because I think the story would be more concrete if he was, but again you cannot say he is 100%.

I like talking and discussing Naruto in general. I don't come to the these forums to look cool, or be the best, I come here to talk about the manga.

I did not steal anyone's theory as I have said in the past, I made up that theory in my head before I ever even read his/her thread. He/she has points that I did not think of as well as I and others on this thread had points that were not in that thread.

Its seems so far there are a lot of people on this forum who like to be right, but enjoy when others are "wrong" even more so. Mostly because people like to gang up on others to let them know in a child like manor that they don't share the same opinion. Dear God.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123