Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member xyzzybou's Avatar
    Status
    xyzzybou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Recently Kishi has been powering up abilities of many less admired characters at a very shockingly fast rate. for eg - Chouji,Ten-Ten,Kankurou etc. ALL These characters were not that great to begin with and now seem ridiculously overpowered come ten-ten with banana fan can easily defeat kakuzu and chouji now has 100 times the power when he gets his wings.
    Come on now the power of the allied nations is so huge while madara's and kabuto's army seem like low ranking street brawlers. Deidara,Kakuzu,Sasori who were once so powerful are now getting their asses kicked and destroyed in a single manga chapter. Also has anyone noticed none of the well known characters of the allied nations have died in the war whereas most of kabuto's summoning of previously great ninja are dying like flies.
    i was hoping that dariu might die or even anyone from team 10. but my guess is that kishi will kill only older characters like tsuchikage,tsunade or maybe even gai.
    Hope kishi balances the power between the two sides equally.
     
         

  2. #2
    ... Abysmal.'s Avatar
    Status
    Abysmal. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Remember the 3 year time skip and those side characters you mentioned were not shown what they have attained in those 3 years and now seems like a good time to do so. So i honestly don't think that anyone is being overpowered to qucikly or overpowered at all for that matter. Kishi has just revealed a little too much at once and you can't handle it :P
     
         

  3. #3
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Yes, most definitely and the power of Madara's faction is definitely not OP, you know, blood line limits, insanely strong famous ninjas, Itachi with his MS abilities + Susano, Nagato with all his Rinnegan abilities, KinGin brothers with 4 out of 5 Legendary SO6P treasures, Kabuto controlling all the dead ninja, possibly Sasuke soon, and Madara who has EMS and Rinnegan. The allied forces are definitely the ones that are over powered.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Lstrange18's Avatar
    Status
    Lstrange18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    The reson he may be powering up the allied nations might be a sign that something big may be about to take place or something i dunno
     
         

  5. #5
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...
     



    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzybou View Post
    Recently Kishi has been powering up abilities of many less admired characters at a very shockingly fast rate. for eg - Chouji,Ten-Ten,Kankurou etc. ALL These characters were not that great to begin with and now seem ridiculously overpowered come ten-ten with banana fan can easily defeat kakuzu and chouji now has 100 times the power when he gets his wings.
    Come on now the power of the allied nations is so huge while madara's and kabuto's army seem like low ranking street brawlers. Deidara,Kakuzu,Sasori who were once so powerful are now getting their asses kicked and destroyed in a single manga chapter. Also has anyone noticed none of the well known characters of the allied nations have died in the war whereas most of kabuto's summoning of previously great ninja are dying like flies.
    i was hoping that dariu might die or even anyone from team 10. but my guess is that kishi will kill only older characters like tsuchikage,tsunade or maybe even gai.
    Hope kishi balances the power between the two sides equally.
    Yes i think u have a point .........
    although the story is focused around sasuke and naruto so the other charachters may be training hard..........
    and Wait dude we have not yet seen the Madara faction release its true powers....
    it's only been kabuto so far......
    it is going to be epic and then u can make thread saying the madara faction was overpowered
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Emerica16's Avatar
    Status
    Emerica16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Dude, youre wrong. Im glad the allied nations are getting stronger cuz if they werent they owuld of been dead. There is still many dead people kabuto hasnt used. Like the former jinchuuriki, itachi, and nagato. Madara also said that he can use the the power of the jinchuuriki he has captured. Wich he hasnt, only for the zetsu clones. Who knows what else he can do with that power. Haha i actually think theyre gonna get pound and the kages will have to come out soon to help em out.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    has it ever occured that kabuto might be feigning the strength of the summons, that he could be delibretly holding their power back. with the intention of keeping madara occupied with the war so that when time comes he can backstab madara and get what he is realy after? (this is just a quick thought I had, below there is another reason why they would be sealed so easely now)

    now the nations do seem very strong indeed, but like said above, there was a timescip and the charcters have used that time to grow and become stronger, as any ninja would do. I do however feel that the pressure of war could also be a factor that brings ninja's to newer levels, thats how I think that choji got to his winged state, somthing inside him clicked emotionaly and he stoped holding back his power, something he was probably doing without knowing it. but emotions can be a strong incentive to become strong. think about yourselves in real life, if your angry about somthing or at someone you also seem capable of things you thought you never could do.

    It was also said by mifune at the end of the kage meeting that the power of the country's together was a great unknown. and every village has their secret powerfull techniques, now during this war it's only being revealed what that power is.

    and another thing about the summons dying so fast, mostly it's not dying but they are sealed, there is a difference. the reason they are swept away so easely is because their strengths and weaknessess are known now. so the allience can select the perfect ninja to fight against each summon so that they can take advantage of theyr weeknessess or that they can overcome theyr strengths.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    knots23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HQ of Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzybou View Post
    Recently Kishi has been powering up abilities of many less admired characters at a very shockingly fast rate. for eg - Chouji,Ten-Ten,Kankurou etc. ALL These characters were not that great to begin with and now seem ridiculously overpowered come ten-ten with banana fan can easily defeat kakuzu and chouji now has 100 times the power when he gets his wings.
    Come on now the power of the allied nations is so huge while madara's and kabuto's army seem like low ranking street brawlers. Deidara,Kakuzu,Sasori who were once so powerful are now getting their asses kicked and destroyed in a single manga chapter. Also has anyone noticed none of the well known characters of the allied nations have died in the war whereas most of kabuto's summoning of previously great ninja are dying like flies.
    i was hoping that dariu might die or even anyone from team 10. but my guess is that kishi will kill only older characters like tsuchikage,tsunade or maybe even gai.
    Hope kishi balances the power between the two sides equally.
    Yeah i agree with this..it seems that the allied forces are very powerfull now and no one yet in allied forces are being defeated (im talking to the known characters) whereas the akatsuki and all the summoning are being defeated easily and we all know that the summons are very powerful..especially the former akatsuki kakuzo, we know how strong he is and he is defeated only in the shippuuden chapter where shikamaru are already big enough and we know its not been years since kakuzo died and now it seems like kakuzo can be defeated by newly konoha ninjas (im talking to the kids in school)..this war is useless if IT IS ONLY ONE SIDED. And we all know madara declare the war so it means he is confident that hes member or zetsus army (specially now zetsu are more powerful because of yamato) can defeat the allied forces..i think KISHI's work now is on a hurry..hope he will fix this
     
         

  9. #9
    Member xyzzybou's Avatar
    Status
    xyzzybou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    Remember the 3 year time skip and those side characters you mentioned were not shown what they have attained in those 3 years and now seems like a good time to do so. So i honestly don't think that anyone is being overpowered to qucikly or overpowered at all for that matter. Kishi has just revealed a little too much at once and you can't handle it :P
    To be quite frank they did not attain anything significant in the 3 yr time skip to begin with. Case 1: Chouji- Suddenly got the ability to go to butterfly stage without pills
    Case 2: ten-ten - Suddenly got hold of banana fan which makes her frigginly strong

    I rest my case:flaw:
     
         

  10. #10
    ... Abysmal.'s Avatar
    Status
    Abysmal. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzybou View Post
    To be quite frank they did not attain anything significant in the 3 yr time skip to begin with. Case 1: Chouji- Suddenly got the ability to go to butterfly stage without pills
    Case 2: ten-ten - Suddenly got hold of banana fan which makes her frigginly strong

    I rest my case:flaw:
    And you would know that how ? I don't believe that it has been shown what they have and have not attained during the time skip.
    For all we know Chouji found a way to go Butterfly mode without taking the risk of the pills to get in that mode. Basically the pills was just an aid to get to Butterfly mode... Well im just making guess here. So that is case 1 out of the window!

    As for your Case 2, you don't have much there obviously she was going to get a major power by using that weapon... :flaw:
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    i think its a good thing to show these other characters and put naruto and sasuke on the bench for a while...they've had there share of fights so its good to see new extents of the characters like sai and others...but the fights are ending a little to quickly and akatsuki is getting manhandled...but its gonna get real good soon..when kakashi said hes goin on a rampage he told sai to stop holding back so i cant w8 to see where that goes..plus mu and the other kages i dont see how no one significant dies there tho i think itll just be the tsuhikage dying to save gaara..i think its good choji and sai showed there trump cards..every1 else has em so y cant lesser characters have em when characters like sasuke has like 4 trump cards
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    For all we know Chouji found a way to go Butterfly mode without taking the risk of the pills to get in that mode. Basically the pills was just an aid to get to Butterfly mode... Well im just making guess here. So that is case 1 out of the window!
    personaly I belive it was the release of his emotions that made him go butterfly mode. I don't think he trained for this. I say this because in the last chapter he did let go of his inability to harm his teacher and he was supported by the clan hystory and the support of his father and his teammates. and his father was a bit to surprised that he did this, so personaly i think it's a first for the akimichi clan. he surpased his dad at this point who is the clanhead.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    personaly I belive it was the release of his emotions that made him go butterfly mode. I don't think he trained for this. I say this because in the last chapter he did let go of his inability to harm his teacher and he was supported by the clan hystory and the support of his father and his teammates. and his father was a bit to surprised that he did this, so personaly i think it's a first for the akimichi clan. he surpased his dad at this point who is the clanhead.
    Choji went super saiyan
     
         

  14. #14
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    personaly I belive it was the release of his emotions that made him go butterfly mode. I don't think he trained for this. I say this because in the last chapter he did let go of his inability to harm his teacher and he was supported by the clan hystory and the support of his father and his teammates. and his father was a bit to surprised that he did this, so personaly i think it's a first for the akimichi clan. he surpased his dad at this point who is the clanhead.
    I'm not discrediting Choji in anyway, but we don't know whether it's a first for the Akimichi clan... unless I've mis-read the chapter, there's nothing to point to the fact that his Dad or anyone else can't use the "wings" without the pills, he is just surprised that his own son has got to such a level.

    I could be wrong, and Choji could be OMFGBBQHAX, but unless I receive sauce, I don't make such ravish speculations [from what I've read, please point out if I've skim read something].
     
         

  15. #15
    ... Abysmal.'s Avatar
    Status
    Abysmal. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?
     

    Re: Are The Allied Nations Getting Overpowered to fast???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    personaly I belive it was the release of his emotions that made him go butterfly mode. I don't think he trained for this. I say this because in the last chapter he did let go of his inability to harm his teacher and he was supported by the clan hystory and the support of his father and his teammates. and his father was a bit to surprised that he did this, so personaly i think it's a first for the akimichi clan. he surpased his dad at this point who is the clanhead.
    Maybe your right maybe your wrong, only Kishi can confirm our speculations
    This is however more likely than what i said seeing as how Kishi was inspired Dbz, so you could see this as a re-creation of Goku's first transformation into a Super Sayain !
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •