Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Sage mode and nature transformations of chakra

Before you get ahead of yourselves guys this not one those sage mode gives affinities to all chakra elements thread. This is different and focuses on the training aspect of nature transformation of chakra regardless if you have an affinity to that element or not. Also this isn't only targeted towards Naruto in particular but since he uses sage mode and a lot of us suspect he may have a 2nd chakra element he is most applicable for this theory.

So what I'm theorizing here is.

Can sage mode HELP a user LEARN nature transformations? I believe it can and here is my theory on the matter.

Sage mode has shown the ability to visualize chakra within the users mind as shown with Naruto which he located Nagato during the Konoha attack. Also Naruto was able to distinguish between chakras such as Hinata and Kakashi during the same konoha attack. Here are the pages where Naruto is visualizing his own sage chakra and tracing it back to Nagato via the chakra disruption rods to Nagato.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page013.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page014.html

Similarly when learning nature manipulation each chakra element has its own way the user needs to visualize his own chakra to carry out the training. For example Naruto asked Asuma for help regarding wind nature chakra, and Asuma said to visualize his chakra as two parts grinding against each other making each part sharper and sharper. This is where Asuma tells Naruto about the visualizations regarding wind nature chakra.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page013.html

So can sage mode help a user visualize this for chakra elements? But how would it know you may ask? And the answer is the connection with Natural energy with all things in the environment. If Naruto entered sage mode where there are areas of lots of water or fire or wind or any of the elements the natural energy within these natural wonders may help Naruto understand how to undergo nature transformations with the help of understanding how natural energy interacts with the elements out in the environment.

I suspect it will be ma/pa/great toad frog will reveal this aspect of sage mode due to their vast experience with sage mode. Similar to kakashi who told Naruto of shadow clones other uses of learning something which he didn't try when using shadow clones all those years before hand.

NOTE: SENSORY NINJA ABILITIES VS SAGE MODE SENSING ABILITIES
    Sensory ninja are different in my opinion and sage mode goes about things differently when it comes to sensing and wouldn't be able to what I'm saying in my theory.

So far, they haven't gone into how sensor ninja skills work but we know for sure sage mode has a visual aspect to the sensing, a mental projection you can call it.

What we can tell from sensor ninjas, once they sense a certain chakra they then memories that feeling(dark,bright, chakra amount, chakra flow etc..) and associate it to that person when they actually SEE THE PERSON after they sensed it. That's how they can identify targets with chakra, sense a chakra then see that person and memorize that correlation. For example Karin couldn't tell Naruto was surrounding her, sasuke, jugo and Suigetsu with hundreds of clones only that there are a lot of the same chakra everywhere(this was during the itachi hunt arc). But she could locate Danzo without seeing him as she saw him enter the kage meeting before the meeting started.

But sage mode on the other hand is able to visualize what the user is sensing and able to associate that to a person without needing to see the targets before. For example when Naruto returned to fight Nagato, he knew didn't sense Kahashi's chakra in the village even though he's never sensed his chakra before but he knew he wasn't there, same with Hinata as well. So sage mode in a way is like a crystal ball looking at a area and mentally seeing whats present in the area. That's the only way for Naruto to actually know Kakashi's chakra wasn't in the village at the time among all the other villages, Naruto was mentally searching for kakashi and we all know found no signs of his chakra. Look at the pictures of Naruto tracking down Nagato again, hes actually seeing within his mind where the chakra is going. Quite incredible if you think about.

There you have it, what you think?

Last edited by psukkar; 04-07-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage mode and nature transformations of chakra

it could possibly work but i doubt naruto will have all that time too master all the elements while the war is poppin and the tailed beast bomb is hard enough already

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very understandable..... i think it can help with certain aspects yes..... maybe he will use this method... or since theres not much time in between the war kishi will probly make flashbacks of him discovering this.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea it would be really cool to see naruto bust out some new chakra element tecnique (i would like water cuz i think its cool) but he probably wont have time to master it

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Plausible but I'm not sure since he will not really get time for new elements till the war ends and secondly, if seeing the chakra flow could help in manipulating chakra element, then all sensory type ninjas should have been able to master 2+ elements...

Sure, it seems quite possible but I'd say that it will help only partially and that other training types will be necessary to complete anew element.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingScorp View Post
    Plausible but I'm not sure since he will not really get time for new elements till the war ends and secondly, if seeing the chakra flow could help in manipulating chakra element, then all sensory type ninjas should have been able to master 2+ elements...

Sure, it seems quite possible but I'd say that it will help only partially and that other training types will be necessary to complete anew element.
    Sensory ninja skills are different and sage mode goes about things differently when it comes to sensing and wouldn't be able to what I'm saying in my theory. So far, they haven't gone into how sensor ninja skills work but we know for sure sage mode has a visual aspect to the sensing, a mental projection you can call it.

What we can tell from sensor ninjas, once they sense a certain chakra they then memories that feeling(dark,bright, chakra amount, chakra flow etc..) and associate it to that person when they actually SEE THE PERSON after they sense it. That's how they can identify targets with chakra, sense a chakra then see that person and memorize that correlation. For example Karin couldn't tell Naruto was surrounding her, sasuke, jugo and Suigetsu with hundreds of clones only that there are chakras everywhere, this was during the itachi hunt arc. But could locate Danzo without seeing him as she saw him enter the kage meeting before the meeting started.

But sage mode on the other hand is able to visualize what they are sensing and able to associate that to a person without needing to see the that person before. For example when Naruto returned to fight Nagato he knew didn't sense Kahashi's chakra in the village even though he's never sensed his chakra before but he knew, same with Hinata as well. So sage mode in a way is like a crystal pool looking at a area scouting whats present in the area. That's the only way for Naruto to actually know Kakashi's chakra wasn't in the village at the time. Look at the pictures of Naruto tracking down Nagato again, hes actually seeing within his mind where the chakra is going. Quite incredible if you think about.

This a good point you bring up I'll put it up in the original post.

Last edited by psukkar; 04-05-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would spice up naruto...kind of tired of seeing different variations of rasengan and shadow clones...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBastard View Post
    yea it would be really cool to see naruto bust out some new chakra element tecnique (i would like water cuz i think its cool) but he probably wont have time to master it
    true i also i don't he'll get another new powerup so after gaining acess to fox cloak, but maybe after the war if the series is sill running at they stage.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

any other thoughts?..bump

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya it should since sage mode increases all aspects of the user including their mind.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

Nice theory u might be right

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory i had a thread similar to this one about Sage mode and chakra elements mine differ because i believe in sage mode you have the ability to master all 5 elements