Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto too stupid to become Hokage?

I think..
    it is not about whether the hokage is DUMB or smart..

It is the will of the hokage(or other kages) to protect their village is the only thing that matters..

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zuccichi View Post
    it is not about whether the hokage is DUMB or smart..

It is the will of the hokage(or other kages) to protect their village is the only thing that matters..
    Well what do u think about what I said earlier:

"Good poinst but naruto is still a genin so..that tells us something.
    And also those things u just listed, well maybe if we think common sense then we can probably compare Leaf to our worlds nations and do you think people who are not intelligent gets elected? Forget Bush lol. But still I'd love to see a leader in one of our world nations with such ideal qualities but the reality is that, that is not how u run a town/state/nation. And I dont think it shouldn't be or isn't like that in naruto as well if we were to think it in common sense. All though it would be nicer that way and idealistic."

So it's nice you have the will to protect but is it enough...
    I still can't see Naruto sitting behind desk making budjet cuts and sending people to dangerous missions.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaAssassin View Post
    Yeah well, obviously I have thought about this since the beginning of the series and from the time it was obvious the whole series is going to that direction, that he becomes hokage. 'Cause I can't see him maturing enough to be like on Hiruzen's or Tsunade's level in decision making. Naruto making important decision's about missions and villages budjet and stuff?.. Really?

All the other Hokages were geniuses from birth and sharpminded so do u think Naruto is going to end being Hokage as he's not the sharpmindest? I really hope so yeah but seems impossible..He's got the heart sure and strenght but other important stuff, nooo..
    Actually i feel the exact same way, lolz

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Have to agree with BA. Although I don't think it matters in the end 'cause it's clear Naruto will become hokage and my guess is that we will see some major improvement in his problemsolving skills etc.
    But the goofy naruto shouldn't or couldn't become hokage 'cause then Leaf would be f*cked. So maybe he will mature even more during the 4th War.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12