113 54.33%
Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Predictions and 534 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    I love how people complain about the "boring" aspects of this manga... It's like subtle things and character development is no longer appreciated... but then when we get shit like Bleach people STILL complain...

I tell you this from my opinion... the fact that these characters have a soul (obviously not "real" souls before anyone wants to get cute)... makes this series worthwhile... people care about each other on deep levels... and it gets one thinking about things... It makes the characters valuable...

It disappoints me that the subtle lessons Kishi is sharing with us about values... go so unnoticed in favour of "super cool powerful character battles woooooo!!!!"...

But yeah... to each their own I guess... I'm just saying... no bad sound!

I'm personally looking forward to the mental battle between Iruka and Naruto... Iruka is not a lame character as he is a crucial figure in Naruto's life... and perhaps amongst the most persuasive!...
    I agree. Some people just can't appreciate character development, especially if it's a character they don't like (Isn't the point of character development to make the character more likable in the first place?!) But noooooo, some people just want to see their favorites the big names going all DBZ! (Don't they understand that seeing the same characters over and over again, especially when there's such a large cast, get's boring after awhile?!) To them, anything other than epic power-haxxed battles of brute strength is talk-no-jutsu:P...it's getting really old now!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have distinct feeling that it's gunna come a time where people come to protect Naruto (before the fight with Sasuke)... Naruto's always been playing the protector... It's his turn to be protected...

I don't think there's anything Iruka can say to Naruto to stop him once he learns what's going on... he'll remember the face of those he himself wants to protect... Sakura... and remember Hinata's sacrifice... and the rest of the 11 leaf peers! Etc...
    Well, I don't think it would be that simple. If it's just talk no jutsu, then they won't need Tsunade order to do it. Expect the unexpected, I think a big twist is coming.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

preety beast with the ino shika choji formation that went well, but the focus is now on naruto, how will he react to iruka response? anyway its great now that chouji has everyones attention on the battle field.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLife510 View Post
    Madara and White Zetsu finally find Killer Bee and Naruto. Madara Doesnt want Naruto yet, but will be glad to take killer Bee. But of course Naruto tries to jump in so White Zetsu occupys Naruto. But then Killer Bee spits a rap like

"take it easy NarutOH, i can handle this masked HOE"
    Some shit like that.
    I can actually see that happening in the future.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love how people complain about the "boring" aspects of this manga... It's like subtle things and character development is no longer appreciated... but then when we get shit like Bleach people STILL complain...

I tell you this from my opinion... the fact that these characters have a soul (obviously not "real" souls before anyone wants to get cute)... makes this series worthwhile... people care about each other on deep levels... and it gets one thinking about things... It makes the characters valuable...

It disappoints me that the subtle lessons Kishi is sharing with us about values... go so unnoticed in favour of "super cool powerful character battles woooooo!!!!"...

But yeah... to each their own I guess... I'm just saying... no bad sound!

I'm personally looking forward to the mental battle between Iruka and Naruto... Iruka is not a lame character as he is a crucial figure in Naruto's life... and perhaps amongst the most persuasive!...
    I TOTALLY AGREE!
    The drivel that comes from most of these people is so bad it makes me want to walk away and never look back. No one responds to each others posts and no one takes 5 minutes to write a decent post. Also no one seems to take value in the little things that make Naruto as great a story as it is. I feel ashamed that I could be grouped with such low level mental patients and be classed as a "naruto fan" if THAT is what it means to be one.

It's always "i hated this, iruka sucks!" or "wheres sasuke i want sasuke!" or "this was boring! why isnt anyone dying!"

It makes me totally O.O sick.
    I could rage all day, but whats the point?
    Id just end up like this. :no_ignore:

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who recognizes the extreme failure of most of the posts on here. That at least gives me a small measure of comfort. SO thank you CasualMisfit for not being just another of the majority, lame posters.

If anyone wants me, I'll be in the "angry-dome"

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Dupa View Post
    Dam people stop complaining on how noone good has died yet and that Madara is severely losing. This is only DAY 1 of the war! People will die! Have patience. I really hope this war lasts a long time rather than just a week otherwise it would have been completely pointless.
    I am with you on this but people have died or are sealed away like Darui's friends and I am pretty sure there will be a few others but not a lot of major characters atleast in the Leaf will die there have already been so many this part of the War is more of a distraction I think like someone else said. Madara is waiting to get Bee and after seeing the Gold and Silver brothers there may be another way for madara to revive the Juubi without Naruto but he still has to have Bee. Now I know that they were caught in that pot but there may be a way of bringing them back or releasing them like Darui would trying to release his friends who knows

I know one thing is for sure the War is just beginning and I think Madara has already planned for his forces to lose like it was set up to split the Alliance army to make tracking Bee and naruto easier

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

There's no way naruto would stay back if he finds out about the war but we don't know what iruka has to say.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another average chapter but at least we got to see Naruto:D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hell yeah Chouji.. ...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love this episode iruka is here to tell about shinobis who are trying to protect Naruto with their life thea bear their burden for naruto

P.S sorry for bad english

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look! Its a Bird!
    Its a Plane!
    No, its just a flying fat kid

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE!
    The drivel that comes from most of these people is so bad it makes me want to walk away and never look back. No one responds to each others posts and no one takes 5 minutes to write a decent post. Also no one seems to take value in the little things that make Naruto as great a story as it is. I feel ashamed that I could be grouped with such low level mental patients and be classed as a "naruto fan" if THAT is what it means to be one.

It's always "i hated this, iruka sucks!" or "wheres sasuke i want sasuke!" or "this was boring! why isnt anyone dying!"

It makes me totally O.O sick.
    I could rage all day, but whats the point?
    Id just end up like this. :no_ignore:

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who recognizes the extreme failure of most of the posts on here. That at least gives me a small measure of comfort. SO thank you CasualMisfit for not being just another of the majority, lame posters.

If anyone wants me, I'll be in the "angry-dome"
    and whats the point of all this? naruto and friend always wins... the war is gonna end 1 day? so predicated this manga.. need more drama and need act more real shinobi like original naruto... of course original naruto not fully act like real shinobi but more than shipuden...
    .. naruto is just jumping around like monkeys... and kishi always show naruto ass in anime..when jumping from tree to tree
    only ones who acting more real shinobi is the ENEMY like madara... kabuto.. sasuke...danzou.

i thought this war gonna be like 1,2,3 nina war... and kishi now show us NINJA ALLIANCE?
    vs madara team? so predicated whos gonna win.... ZETSUS everywhere but zetsus die with one kick and punch? kabuto cant do anything just summoning dead puppets, and "good side" always killing puppets easily... too predicated... and now flying FAT kid... free upgrade... i wonder madara or kabuto why cant do this "free upgrade" in battle....

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 04-08-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

cant wait to see the enemy gaining , i hope ot turns to stalemate then naruto can break it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is it just me or did anyone else think it was gay that chouji suddenly started flying and is going to wipe out everyone in his area? i was glad to see iruka though.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter. But i would like to see one win from the evil guys..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    and whats the point of all this? naruto and friend always wins... the war is gonna end 1 day? so predicated this manga.. need more drama and need act more real shinobi like original naruto... of course original naruto not fully act like real shinobi but more than shipuden...
    .. naruto is just jumping around like monkeys... and kishi always show naruto ass in anime..when jumping from tree to tree
    only ones who acting more real shinobi is the ENEMY like madara... kabuto.. sasuke...danzou.

i thought this war gonna be like 1,2,3 nina war... and kishi now show us NINJA ALLIANCE?
    vs madara team? so predicated whos gonna win.... ZETSUS everywhere but zetsus die with one kick and punch? kabuto cant do anything just summoning dead puppets, and "good side" always killing puppets easily... too predicated... and now flying FAT kid... free upgrade... i wonder madara or kabuto why cant do this "free upgrade" in battle....
    My friend, are u a critic?? Do u know how to keep interest in the manga? Have u made any manga? If not, then u shouldn't criticise like that...
    You must not expect spectacular excellent flashy super battles everytime... Do u not think that kishi might be working on something big?? The ultimate battles?? Do u not wonder why is he keeping side characters in spot light?? Cuz thats the only chance they'll get... Cuz he is doing justice to the rest of the characters to maintain balance of series.... Like i have said plenty of times before, be patient... You won't get everything u desire but u'll get what u haven't expected... Wait for the big battles... Cmon, kishi is a human for crying out loud... He is probably working his ass off... And one more thing, do u think that this war is between nations? Heck no! So how come it would be like 1,2,3 ninja wars? Do u actually follow manga? This war began cuz the nations stood together and refused to handover the bijuu... So obviously it will be between the alliance vs madara forces.... Da??
    As for the edo tensei puppets, well bro, every technique has a draw back, even if doesn't seem too obvious... Kabuto has summoned more people than he could control... One of the drawbacks of edo tensei must be this, if u summon a lot of dead people, u won't have full control over their minds... And second, they would be vulnerable to talk no jutsu... And as the summonee have already died, so people know their powers and weakness and thus they could counter edo tensei...

To Omnigan:
    don't waste ur breath pal, most of the people on this forum are below 15 years of age...

Last edited by nrto60; 04-08-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver22 View Post
    Look! Its a Bird!
    Its a Plane!
    LOL:D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    My friend, are u a critic?? Do u know how to keep interest in the manga? Have u made any manga? If not, then u shouldn't criticise like that...
    You must not expect spectacular excellent flashy super battles everytime... Do u not think that kishi might be working on something big?? The ultimate battles?? Do u not wonder why is he keeping side characters in spot light?? Cuz thats the only chance they'll get... Cuz he is doing justice to the rest of the characters to maintain balance of series.... Like i have said plenty of times before, be patient... You won't get everything u desire but u'll get what u haven't expected... Wait for the big battles... Cmon, kishi is a human for crying out loud... He is probably working his ass off... And one more thing, do u think that this war is between nations? Heck no! So how come it would be like 1,2,3 ninja wars? Do u actually follow manga? This war began cuz the nations stood together and refused to handover the bijuu... So obviously it will be between the alliance vs madara forces.... Da??
    As for the edo tensei puppets, well bro, every technique has a draw back, even if doesn't seem too obvious... Kabuto has summoned more people than he could control... One of the drawbacks of edo tensei must be this, if u summon a lot of dead people, u won't have full control over their minds... And second, they would be vulnerable to talk no jutsu... And as the summonee have already died, so people know their powers and weakness and thus they could counter edo tensei...

To Omnigan:
    don't waste ur breath pal, most of the people on this forum are below 15 years of age...
    again some 13 year old kid wrote me.... i just said the manga is too predict I DONT WANt SUPER BATTLE YOU IDIOT!!! just more DRAMA in battles... not just good side wins and evil side always lose... that is too boring.. we want to see real war... when good people also die...

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 04-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerstud View Post
    preety beast with the ino shika choji formation that went well, but the focus is now on naruto, how will he react to iruka response? anyway its great now that chouji has everyones attention on the battle field.

that went a lil to well because one person doesn't make the whole team beast out of nowhere and why people like chouji soo much now is beyond me he is just the same useless weakling he has always been and kishi's lil stunt to try to wow us with chouji's new super power just iritates me. i want the war to go madara's way to make it seem more realistic. instead of one chapter it seems like the bad guys have the upper hand then on the next chapter the good guys start becoming amazing and demolish them. this war just might end in one day.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

again some 13 year old kid wrote me.... i just said the manga is too predict I DONT WANt SUPER BATTLE YOU IDIOT!!! just more DRAMA in battles... not just good side wins and evil side always lose... that is too boring.. we want to see real war... when good people also die...
    mr.jest! Did u even read my post?? If u have, then why r u whining?? If u think u can do a better job then plz start ur own manga! I will love to see ur efforts!

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver22 View Post
    Look! Its a Bird!
    Its a Plane!
    haha only one problem with that choji burns of his fat to use the jutsu so h would actually be skinny flying kid

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please someone make predictions... And dicuss something worthy of talking about... Ive read every freaking post and 80% of them are bad mouthing choji and the manga... Well guys if you don't think this d*** manga is realistic just stop reading this s*** all the b******* will not change how the manga is going 2 be told so shut the f*** up!!!!!! Go start a different thread and talk about it

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    that went a lil to well because one person doesn't make the whole team beast out of nowhere and why people like chouji soo much now is beyond me he is just the same useless weakling he has always been and kishi's lil stunt to try to wow us with chouji's new super power just iritates me. i want the war to go madara's way to make it seem more realistic. instead of one chapter it seems like the bad guys have the upper hand then on the next chapter the good guys start becoming amazing and demolish them. this war just might end in one day.
    So you read a book and just jump to the part you only care? if i understand you correct. Some people who read like to knw what happens to everyone how they develop/make progress if you always jump to the main battes in this case you dont have a story to read just endless battles and no drama i just think he wants to make the charc's he created real people that life he wants you to see how they do in situations he wants you to see there feelings. and the only thing you want or most of ou is battles like madara vs . naruto vs . sasuke vs. you dont make anything if you only do that then there's no story nd no one will read it. i say if you dont like it dont read it.(sry for bad english, nd im just saying what i think of it)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    So you read a book and just jump to the part you only care? if i understand you correct. Some people who read like to knw what happens to everyone how they develop/make progress if you always jump to the main battes in this case you dont have a story to read just endless battles and no drama i just think he wants to make the charc's he created real people that life he wants you to see how they do in situations he wants you to see there feelings. and the only thing you want or most of ou is battles like madara vs . naruto vs . sasuke vs. you dont make anything if you only do that then there's no story nd no one will read it. i say if you dont like it dont read it.(sry for bad english, nd im just saying what i think of it)
    true but unlike most characters who get stronger through training he got stronger through confidence:confused: and i still like the chapters it's just the war is becoming a big let down with sudden burst of outrageous power boost from nowhere by backround characters that nobody cares about because kishi made them so weak after the timeskip and now they're taking out s rank ninjas and jounins. and here you are talking about drama when there isn't any because incase you haven't noticed not a single good guy has died yet, the only drama that has happened is all the legendary ninjas and akatsuki members are losing to chunnins. i know he wants us to see the characters get stronger and how they deal with this kind of stuff but i don't want them to win their first war so effortlessly especialy when it started going madaras way in the begining.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    mr.jest! Did u even read my post?? If u have, then why r u whining?? If u think u can do a better job then plz start ur own manga! I will love to see ur efforts!
    I would offer you the same advice, my friend nrto60, don't waste your breath on this clown. Let me have at 'em.

Are you serious man?

1.) This is not at all like 1st, 2nd, 3rd ninja war. Those were all battles between the ninja nations. This is a personal war for Madara vs the ninja world (now the shinobi alliance) which is amazing!! Why would you be expecting something other than what its been explained to be? Be satisfied.

2.) The point is that Naruto is redefining the ninja world. The old concepts of shinobi are becoming outdated as hatred is consuming the lives of everyone in the world. He has changed Gaara, who has in turn changed many people, including the Tsuchikage. He changed Nagato, which in turn brought Kakashi back to life, who had died. You need to try and really understand what you are reading and looking at instead of just brushing the surface.

3.) Zetsu's are clones. Clone's are notoriously easy to defeat. So it is no surprise that they fall so quickly, however, there are 100k of them. Which is the real problem. The edo summons are a serious problem. They have killed hundreds of allied shinobi. None of our favorites so far, (thanks kishi) but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

4.) Chouji did not have a free upgrade, you poon. The reason Madara and Kabuto can't do what Chouji did is because they are heartless bastards who would rather watch you die in flames than piss on you to put out the fire. They don't care what happens to others and they have no respect for life. Chouji is a VERY good man, who cares VERY deeply for those he associates with. It is because of this emotion that he has the power to reach down into the depths of his soul and find new strength. You are a fool for not seeing this.