113 54.33%
Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Predictions and 534 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    and whats the point of all this? naruto and friend always wins... the war is gonna end 1 day? so predicated this manga.. need more...
    Dude I and many others have stated so many times that the war has only just begun. This is DAY 1. The good guys win today, then lose tomorrow. Have some dam patience! The good guys WILL die eventually but later on when the badass Edos enter the battle. The only Edos they have defeated are ninjas who died like 3-50 years ago (excluding Asuma, but he barely did anything). I'm getting tired of idiots complaining 24/7 when they don't know anything about the manga and the work Kishi puts into it. :flaw: So either appreciate what you have or just don't read. Plain and simple. :P

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupa View Post
    Dude I and many others have stated so many times that the war has only just begun. This is DAY 1. The good guys win today, then lose tomorrow. Have some dam patience! The good guys WILL die eventually but later on when the badass Edos enter the battle. The only Edos they have defeated are ninjas who died like 3-50 years ago (excluding Asuma, but he barely did anything). I'm getting tired of idiots complaining 24/7 when they don't know anything about the manga and the work Kishi puts into it. :flaw: So either appreciate what you have or just don't read. Plain and simple. :P
    and what if only 1 or only 2 day the war?...lol... you dont know too...
    so you say the war is going to take a year or month or maybe a week? then sasuke wait a year or month righ? thats idiotics....

and i have patience i just said the truth....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    I would offer you the same advice, my friend nrto60, don't waste your breath on this clown. Let me have at 'em.

Are you serious man?

1.) This is not at all like 1st, 2nd, 3rd ninja war. Those were all battles between the ninja nations. This is a personal war for Madara vs the ninja world (now the shinobi alliance) which is amazing!! Why would you be expecting something other than what its been explained to be? Be satisfied.

2.) The point is that Naruto is redefining the ninja world. The old concepts of shinobi are becoming outdated as hatred is consuming the lives of everyone in the world. He has changed Gaara, who has in turn changed many people, including the Tsuchikage. He changed Nagato, which in turn brought Kakashi back to life, who had died. You need to try and really understand what you are reading and looking at instead of just brushing the surface.

3.) Zetsu's are clones. Clone's are notoriously easy to defeat. So it is no surprise that they fall so quickly, however, there are 100k of them. Which is the real problem. The edo summons are a serious problem. They have killed hundreds of allied shinobi. None of our favorites so far, (thanks kishi) but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

4.) Chouji did not have a free upgrade, you poon. The reason Madara and Kabuto can't do what Chouji did is because they are heartless bastards who would rather watch you die in flames than piss on you to put out the fire. They don't care what happens to others and they have no respect for life. Chouji is a VERY good man, who cares VERY deeply for those he associates with. It is because of this emotion that he has the power to reach down into the depths of his soul and find new strength. You are a fool for not seeing this.
    2.) thats the real idiotic in NAruto manga gaara and naruto have some super holy spheech can change people... and again too predicated later...

4.) if this chouji upgrades not free then sasuke sussano and other techs is not a free upgrade and he completed with his own HATREd EMOTIONAL.....lol...
    and then naruto SUPER yellow flash attacks not free upgrade?
    what did naruto to earn that? nothing....

if i have lot of money like kishi then i would make naruto.. but that never gonna happening.... bcz i never gonna be RICH like kishimoto... and i cant draw like that, and my homeland isnt really love ANIME, MANGA...
    Do not underestimate me or another people i have a lot of better idea for naruto and the other fans could do better.....

when kishimoto released ORIGINAL naruto manga everyone said this is the best etc... we never saw like this... and now so many naruto fan LEFT the serie... bcz naruto manga is not really good anymore... too much superpower... the "ninjas" more idiotic than ever... naruto team irritating... sai and sakura... naruto always get what he want...
    dead people came back from dead like DRAGON bALLZ.... there is no drama....maybe a little..
    naruto is too predicated.. and boring fight bcz everyone know how gonna be end...
    i know many people who saying this.....

The PEOPLE speaking this not me!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2.) thats the real idiotic in NAruto manga gaara and naruto have some super holy spheech can change people... and again too predicated later...

4.) if this chouji upgrades not free then sasuke sussano and other techs is not a free upgrade and he completed with his own HATREd EMOTIONAL.....lol...

if i have lot of money like kishi then i would make naruto.. but that never gonna happening.... bcz i never gonna be RICH like kishimoto... and i cant draw like that, and my homeland isnt really love ANIME, MANGA...
    Do not underestimate me or another people i have a lot of better idea for naruto and the other fans could do better.....

when kishimoto released ORIGINAL naruto manga everyone said this is the best etc... we never saw like this... and now so many naruto fan LEFT the serie... bcz naruto manga is not really good anymore... too much superpower... the "ninjas" more idiotic than ever... naruto team irritating... sai and sakura... naruto always get what he want...
    dead people came back from dead like DRAGON bALLZ.... there is no drama....maybe a little..
    naruto is too predicated.. and boring fight bcz everyone know how gonna be end...

I like how you just carelessly dismiss all the good points I made with yet more stupid drivel.
    Naruto in fact did do something to deserve his "free upgrades" as you so stupidly put it. He lost his parents as a baby, he suffered alone in his village as a kid for years, he was tortured by an inner hatred he didnt understand in the form of a demon, he was confronted by the hatred of the ninja world time and again by stupid retards like yourself who only see themselves and what they want in the world, and he battled the kyuubi to defeat it and gain control over it's chakra finally after years of not being comfortable with it. And all this you call NOTHING? I'm done with you. You obviously have no sight, no vision, and no appreciation for what a great series this is. If all you want is raged battles and death, go watch a 2 hour hollywood movie. When you finally get bored of that and want some ACTUAL character development and deep laid story with things like emotion, devotion, and love then you can come back to Naruto and truly appreciate it for what it is.

The naruto series has not deteriorated, if nothing else, it's become even better. Only a short sighted fool like yourself would try to claim otherwise.
    If anyone here is "idiotic" like you keep throwing around, it is YOU.

Sasuke did not get a free upgrade either. He earned Susanoo and his other abilities just as much as the next ninja. His parents were slaughtered along with his entire village, he blamed his only brother as the cause, hated him for years, wanting to do the right thing and avenge his parents, he dove into the depths of insanity and evil to achieve this goal. He shunned his friends, and hung out with absolute scum like Orochimaru and Kabuto to attain the power necessary. He confronted his brother with the passion of years of hatred and defeated him only to learn that everything he thought was true, was an elaborate lie. YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM WHAT THIS MEANS. Not only are you too short sighted to even UNDERSTAND this, you can't possibly deem to recognize what this might be like to experience on a personal level. All you see if Sasuke shoot black flame out of his eyes as they bleed and go "COOL!" and you jerk off thinking about being able to control that much power and hurt whoever you want, holding life in the palm of your hands without a second thought as to what that means.

Here is some free advice, kid.

GO SIT IN THE SHOWER IN THE ABSOLUTE DARKNESS, ALL ALONE, AND THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GOING TO DIE, AND WHAT THAT MEANS TO YOU AND COME OUT SEEING THE WORLD A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then stop reading Naruto and Speaking on a forum with Naruto as the main subject.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hah iruka will probably try and convince naruto to stay but naruto will secretly sneak away just like he did when he ran after sakura when she was going after sasuke!!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@ nrto60, Omningan, JakeLife510

Glad to see there are people who appreciate how the manga is doing and look deep into its meaning. Just ignore Akatsuki leader. Not worth the trouble.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I like how you just carelessly dismiss all the good points I made with yet more stupid drivel.
    Naruto in fact did do something to deserve his "free upgrades" as you so stupidly put it. He lost his parents as a baby, he suffered alone in his village as a kid for years, he was tortured by an inner hatred he didnt understand in the form of a demon, he was confronted by the hatred of the ninja world time and again by stupid retards like yourself who only see themselves and what they want in the world, and he battled the kyuubi to defeat it and gain control over it's chakra finally after years of not being comfortable with it. And all this you call NOTHING? I'm done with you. You obviously have no sight, no vision, and no appreciation for what a great series this is. If all you want is raged battles and death, go watch a 2 hour hollywood movie. When you finally get bored of that and want some ACTUAL character development and deep laid story with things like emotion, devotion, and love then you can come back to Naruto and truly appreciate it for what it is.

The naruto series has not deteriorated, if nothing else, it's become even better. Only a short sighted fool like yourself would try to claim otherwise.

Sasuke did not get a free upgrade either. He earned Susanoo and his other abilities just as much as the next ninja. His parents were slaughtered along with his entire village, he blamed his only brother as the cause, hated him for years, wanting to do the right thing and avenge his parents, he dove into the depths of insanity and evil to achieve this goal. He shunned his friends, and hung out with absolute scum like Orochimaru and Kabuto to attain the power necessary. He confronted his brother with the passion of years of hatred and defeated him only to learn that everything he thought was true, was an elaborate lie. YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM WHAT THIS MEANS. Not only are you too short sighted to even UNDERSTAND this, you can't possibly deem to recognize what this might be like to experience on a personal level. All you see if Sasuke shoot black flame out of his eyes as they bleed and go "COOL!" and you jerk off thinking about being able to control that much power and hurt whoever you want, holding life in the palm of your hands without a second thought as to what that means.

GO SIT IN THE SHOWER IN THE ABSOLUTE DARKNESS, ALL ALONE, AND THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GOING TO DIE, AND WHAT THAT MEANS TO YOU AND COME OUT SEEING THE WORLD A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
    Honestly I wouldn't bother again wasting a breath on him, His such an arrogant one minded **** that it annoys the hell out of me just seeing him make one comment, He goes on about how crap Naruto has become but yet he still reads and watches it. Either his too young to understand the concept that Naruto series have given or his just a brainless chimp wanting nothing but to see a fight. He doesn't understand the emotion and the effects of each character. I can't even be bothered to contain my anger towards the troll.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe Iruka Sensei appearance on chapter 534 is no accident. We all have believed Iruka Sensei is nothing but a washed-out shinobi who can do nothing but teach. Far from it, I believe he has a particular power, ability or bloodline limit (Kekei Genkai) we have not been told about. This can take an interesting turn of events.

Last edited by xredliner; 04-08-2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: bad speling!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't bother again wasting a breath on him, His such an arrogant one minded **** that it annoys the hell out of me just seeing him make one comment, He goes on about how crap Naruto has become but yet he still reads and watches it. Either his too young to understand the concept that Naruto series have given or his just a brainless chimp wanting nothing but to see a fight. He doesn't understand the emotion and the effects of each character. I can't even be bothered to contain my anger towards the troll.
    Well as you can see the manga is growing up with its charcters so prob some people cant understand that nice speech love it ^^

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Well as you can see the manga is growing up with its charcters so prob some people cant understand that nice speech love it ^^
    Still bugs me to be honest I mean the majority of people who watch this in my point are teenagers to adults so even as a teenager you should be able to grasp atleast some of the emotion and the actual effects of these things. I'm 19 so I'm an adult now but even at 15 I understood it perfectly.

Oh and thank you

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    true but unlike most characters who get stronger through training he got stronger through confidence:confused: and i still like the chapters it's just the war is becoming a big let down with sudden burst of outrageous power boost from nowhere by backround characters that nobody cares about because kishi made them so weak after the timeskip and now they're taking out s rank ninjas and jounins. and here you are talking about drama when there isn't any because incase you haven't noticed not a single good guy has died yet, the only drama that has happened is all the legendary ninjas and akatsuki members are losing to chunnins. i know he wants us to see the characters get stronger and how they deal with this kind of stuff but i don't want them to win their first war so effortlessly especialy when it started going madaras way in the begining.
    well you gotta see it like this when you got potential but you wont let it outcause your affraid you will fail in others eyes and when people keep boosting you to do you fullest and gain that convidence you will get out there stronger if you get what i mean but ye they get a huge boost in no time but understand its not like there not been training when you only see naruto in the manga its not only naruto and sasuke that become better and better all the time. (dont wanna make you angry just wanna try to say what imean by that)

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup chouji pulled a gohan. but some people gotta die, or get close to death. but then again these edos are highly outnumbered. and all you gotta do is stop them from moving them mummify them, so im not shocked at the small amounts of deaths seen. but im sure VERY SURE that those dead bodies laying around weren't from the zetsus

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Still bugs me to be honest I mean the majority of people who watch this in my point are teenagers to adults so even as a teenager you should be able to grasp atleast some of the emotion and the actual effects of these things. I'm 19 so I'm an adult now but even at 15 I understood it perfectly.

Oh and thank you
    ye, you should understand that at sme point but still there some ignorend people in the world. i really dont se why they need to break down those charc its a good storyline its like real life only bit diff huge bit. they see iruka and say weak ok he isnt the strongest but prob the only one that can reach naruto hes like a father he never had but then why try to say it against such idiots they jst dont care and listen.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

defs a 5 this was the maddest chapter chouji just keeps getting better and better i cant get ova him and now tht naruto started to notcie things i dont think those guards will be able to keep him there which means naruto is close to entering the war

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    ye, you should understand that at sme point but still there some ignorend people in the world. i really dont se why they need to break down those charc its a good storyline its like real life only bit diff huge bit. they see iruka and say weak ok he isnt the strongest but prob the only one that can reach naruto hes like a father he never had but then why try to say it against such idiots they jst dont care and listen.
    I like Iruka quite alot, It seems the idiotic trolls only like the ninja's who are powerful, regardless on who they actually are has a person lol Iruka seems to be perfect to be there, He be the best to reach Naruto has you and many others have said. He do alot more good there to prevent Naruto rushing in rather than being in the war. He may not be strong physically but not many could stop Naruto, Even if it just words.

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

i really loved this chapter.... they trying to hold back Naruto.. not gonna happen!

however i think naruto needs to complete his training b4

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow it really got crazy On here while I've been at work... And I probably should have said this a while ago but Chouji really impressed me... Waiting 2 see kimimaru fight.. He's one of my faves

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    Asuma is such a great character. Shame that he is twice dead.

Anybody else think that Chouji might use his wings to cast a giant shadow over the battlefield, so that Shikamaru can grab all the enemies?
    OMG that would be so cool if something like that happened also i was thinking what if choji took that pills while having the wings since he has the wings out he is 100 times stronger right? so if the pills make him another 100 times stronger would that mean that choji would be 10,000 times as strong and wreck day just by walking around and if he wanted to destroy everything in sight just by doing something ridiculous like sneezing

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you but i dont care about your SICK free advice, KID
    maybe you sit in the shower in darkness but im not like you im not sick.....
    how i going to die? hahaha are you alright? nobody knows how it will die...
    and you say in holywood movies there is no emotion? congrats man...

and now you think Sasuke is in the same darkness like when you in the dark shower...

i understood perfectly the WHOLE naruto world.... I do not like now.. It is too much nonsense in manga now...
    i watched from original naruto... that is better than shipuden..
    ninjas acted more like ninja... more stealth.. etc..
    but shipuden is dragon ballz 2...

look maybe im a idiot but you are a real retard NARUTARD... who loves watching naruto gay... and hyperventilated guy... you cant see the truth you are a "BLIND NARUTO FAN"
    i bet you crying yourself when watching naruto......
    you are want naruto superbattles... to see rasegannshits... and every good people in the WAR without harm and scratch... like some kiddie tale, when only evil people die

HERE is my free advice kid You watching too much naruto and anime GO AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!

egyszerüen nemhiszemhel hogy itt milyen emberek vannak...

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 04-09-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

ok wow...
    anywho i thought it was really good , intresting but i hope they keep the best till last

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

definitely a 5/5 chap!

go shika-ino-chouji!!!!! damn rocking.....

fearless prediction...CHOUJI STOPS DAN'S GHOST TRANSFORMATION!!!!

QUOTE=Akatsuki leader
    thank you but i dont care about your SICK free advice, KID
    maybe you sit in the shower in darkness but im not like you im not sick.....
    how i going to die? hahaha are you alright? nobody knows how it will die...
    and you say in holywood movies there is no emotion? congrats man...

and now you think Sasuke is in the same darkness like when you in the dark shower...

i understood perfectly the WHOLE naruto world.... I do not like now.. It is too much nonsense in manga now...
    i watched from original naruto... that is better than shipuden..
    ninjas acted more like ninja... more stealth.. etc..
    but shipuden is dragon ballz 2...

look maybe im a idiot but you are a real retard NARUTARD... who loves watching naruto gay... and hyperventilated guy... you cant see the truth you are a "BLIND NARUTO FAN"
    i bet you crying yourself when watching naruto......
    you are want naruto superbattles... to see rasegannshits... and every good people in the WAR without harm and scratch... like some kiddie tale, when only evil people die

HERE is my free advice kid You watching too much naruto and anime GO AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!

egyszerüen nemhiszemhel hogy itt milyen emberek vannak...

howdy dude!

just dropping by....hola mujeres!!!!

Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I don't know about the other fans but I wasn't really satisfied with this chapter.It was an ok chapter and apart from the fact that Ino's and Shikamaru's team work is great in battle we also saw Chouji grow wings on his own.Cant' really say I'm satisfied with Asuma's death.Now it will be very interesting to see what 'll happen with Naruto.I don't want to see a fight between Naruto and Bee or the guards cause it would wore them out.
    '

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by imperialeagle22 View Post
    OMG that would be so cool if something like that happened also i was thinking what if choji took that pills while having the wings since he has the wings out he is 100 times stronger right? so if the pills make him another 100 times stronger would that mean that choji would be 10,000 times as strong and wreck day just by walking around and if he wanted to destroy everything in sight just by doing something ridiculous like sneezing
    Those pills just make it eary'r to come that mode to be stronger when inthe mode already i think that would just kill him

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess iruka's barrier techniques were the reason why they chose him to guard Naruto but his barrier wont hold up to keep Naruto in check for long enough. t think that Naruto should resume training because i wan him to kick madara's ass and then deal with sasuke.:flaw: