Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Re: Kakuzu is ****ed

Well, let Choji fly in Superman Saiyan style quietly and give each Zetsu a fist punch...*tram param param*

I think it's high time that next week's chapter shifts a bit towards Kakashi;s rampage or Gaara's fight!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Unless Kabuto has more white rocks for IWR they are outnumbered.

I hate it though when he recycles good guys to fight the bad guy getting outnumbered.

Its like when Hanzo and Mifune was fighting. Kim nor chiyo jumped in. Who would have stop them.

Then for some reason when Dariu was fighting kingin the trio stepped in, his two buddies stepped in and I think the kages stepped in by giving him a pot.

Kazu could have easily stepped and help KinGin with his brains...
    Was he so busy fighting regular ninjas with weapons he could not help? Please.

Now with that being said its like outnumber uneven odds.

Sage of Six Paths Trippy Sage of all Dank's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resonating with the Universe.
    (~..~)

*sigh* -_-
    sometimes i think alot of you people are really dumb or super duper simple minded. Have you all forgotten about the story before the asuma fight?...

look back at kakashi's fight vs. the 4 IWR ninja. o wait.. that's right two of them were able to summon 6 more and they just so happened to be the original(strongest) legendary swordsmen of the hidden mist..

if you all think the fight will end like a piece of cake, then i highly recommend you think about what twists the story could take. especially since there are masterminds like kabuto and madara on the other side.
    (KABUTO CAN SUMMON SOO MANY MORE STRONG, IMMORTAL, NINJA THROUGH THE OTHER IWR SUMMONS)

Damn.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy Sage of all Dank View Post
    *sigh* -_-
    sometimes i think alot of you people are really dumb or super duper simple minded. Have you all forgotten about the story before the asuma fight?...

look back at kakashi's fight vs. the 4 IWR ninja. o wait.. that's right two of them were able to summon 6 more and they just so happened to be the original(strongest) legendary swordsmen of the hidden mist..

if you all think the fight will end like a piece of cake, then i highly recommend you think about what twists the story could take. especially since there are masterminds like kabuto and madara on the other side.
    (KABUTO CAN SUMMON SOO MANY MORE STRONG, IMMORTAL, NINJA THROUGH THE OTHER IWR SUMMONS)

Damn.
    But then this war is going to drag on and on.

We all thought about it but soon or later people are going to get mad if they do not see Naruto and more people popped up that wasn't in the start being shown.

Its like when KinGin popped up. Lots people are like really.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope, Kakuzu is just gonna get raped like againts Naruto. Hanzo>Kakuzu and he was owned in 1 chap.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hanzo doesnt top kakuzu...anymore. but i dnt think kakuzu cares for being outnumbered. or that he's about to get super saiyan chouji falcon pawnched

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He already lost a mask even.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

on Madara's side theres thousands of Zetsus and couple of extremely powerful ninjas (edo tensis). even though we've seen some of the strong beaten like KinGin, Hanzo, Zabuza the edo tensis have injured and killed alot of ninjas. think back to when they were fighting the 7 Mist Ninjas and the 2 KG ninjas. alot of aliance ninjas wer being slashed, blown up etc. Kazuzu is killing a couple of alliance ninjas by himself. the Zetsus are doing their jobs too.

its not a one sided battle. both sides have their losses and wins here and there. and things havent even gotten bad yet for the alliance since Kabuto and Madara havent even let loose the past Kages, the jinchurikis, Pain and Itachi, and the 7 Tailed Beasts.

ALSO, Sasuke with EMS, Kabuto and Madara have yet to join the battle.

so the war is going to last for a while.

i wonder though. the past Great Ninja wars lasted for years! do you guys think this war will also last for a long time? or do you expect for all the ninjas to fight for one day and than pack it in? Wars last few to several years so i'm wondering how Kishi is going to play this out.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i wonder though. the past Great Ninja wars lasted for years! do you guys think this war will also last for a long time? or do you expect for all the ninjas to fight for one day and than pack it in? Wars last few to several years so i'm wondering how Kishi is going to play this out.
    The war probably wont go on day and night. Teams will retreat, recover, come up with new plans.. etc.

But i dont think it would make much sense if the war lasted for years.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kakuzu, Dan and zetzuclones are gonna get help soon..maybe from Itachi or Deidara.

NarutovsGoku: yes they have loosen the past Kages? remember when Gaara noticed 2nd Tsuchikage approaching, him who then summoned three other past Kages.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    The war probably wont go on day and night. Teams will retreat, recover, come up with new plans.. etc.

But i dont think it would make much sense if the war lasted for years.
    in contrary it would NOT make sense for the war to NOT last for years. it should. one of the strongest shinobis in history, he shouldnt be defeated in a day, or a week, or months. it should take years.

and i think the story would be awesome. i could see time skips here and there and the war ends in mayb 3-5 years later and Naruto is like an adult or something.

imagine how cool everybdy would be after experiencing War and of course some known characters would have died but others who lived, would have awesome battle wounds and scars and etc..

anyways i think with Madara still making more copies of Zetsus and Kabuto with Edo Tensi, they could always summon more ninjas to fight the alliance. and Madara has the tailed beasts which is a HUGE military power.

the war should drag for some several years and i hope Kishi does time skips.

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    I think Kakuzu, Dan and zetzuclones are gonna get help soon..maybe from Itachi or Deidara.

NarutovsGoku: yes they have loosen the past Kages? remember when Gaara noticed 2nd Tsuchikage approaching, him who then summoned three other past Kages.
    when i said loose i meant the Kages actually fighting. i dont even think Gaara and Onoiki even fought the past Kages yet cuz they retreated remember?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when i said loose i meant the Kages actually fighting. i dont even think Gaara and Onoiki even fought the past Kages yet cuz they retreated remember?
    Did they retreat? okay I'm not sure of that 'cause I just remember them being still but I guess Kabuto will let them out from the leash soon. And Gaaras division will be f*cked! Damn A's and Bee's father + invisible Mu and Gaaras dad . geez, hope they don't experience some suprise sealing twist thingy and the fights are cancelled

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in contrary it would NOT make sense for the war to NOT last for years. it should. one of the strongest shinobis in history, he shouldnt be defeated in a day, or a week, or months. it should take years.

and i think the story would be awesome. i could see time skips here and there and the war ends in mayb 3-5 years later and Naruto is like an adult or something.

imagine how cool everybdy would be after experiencing War and of course some known characters would have died but others who lived, would have awesome battle wounds and scars and etc..

anyways i think with Madara still making more copies of Zetsus and Kabuto with Edo Tensi, they could always summon more ninjas to fight the alliance. and Madara has the tailed beasts which is a HUGE military power.

the war should drag for some several years and i hope Kishi does time skips.
    I guess if the war was broken up into several arcs aswell as a timeskip that would be pretty cool. A little off topic but i have this feeling that none of the Konoha 11 will die, but unfortunately characters like Kakashi, Darui, Bee, etc will meet their DOOM

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess if the war was broken up into several arcs aswell as a timeskip that would be pretty cool. A little off topic but i have this feeling that none of the Konoha 11 will die, but unfortunately characters like Kakashi, Darui, Bee, etc will meet their DOOM
    I don't think that Kakashi will, since Kishi has stated that this year will be Kakashi's year. And he has obviously been one of Kishis favourite characters for so long

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

on Madara's side theres thousands of Zetsus and couple of extremely powerful ninjas (edo tensis). even though we've seen some of the strong beaten like KinGin, Hanzo, Zabuza the edo tensis have injured and killed alot of ninjas. think back to when they were fighting the 7 Mist Ninjas and the 2 KG ninjas. alot of aliance ninjas wer being slashed, blown up etc. Kazuzu is killing a couple of alliance ninjas by himself. the Zetsus are doing their jobs too.

its not a one sided battle. both sides have their losses and wins here and there. and things havent even gotten bad yet for the alliance since Kabuto and Madara havent even let loose the past Kages, the jinchurikis, Pain and Itachi, and the 7 Tailed Beasts.

ALSO, Sasuke with EMS, Kabuto and Madara have yet to join the battle.

so the war is going to last for a while.

Yea but those were ninja we knew nothing about or cared about. We want to see main people die. To make this feel like this can go either way.

No powerpuff girl thing where good always trumphets evil. I don't care for that I want to see a good bloody battle.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well just wait till kimimaro steps up hell definitly shed some blood bro!!!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Did they retreat? okay I'm not sure of that 'cause I just remember them being still but I guess Kabuto will let them out from the leash soon. And Gaaras division will be f*cked! Damn A's and Bee's father + invisible Mu and Gaaras dad . geez, hope they don't experience some suprise sealing twist thingy and the fights are cancelled
    yea remember Gaaras group was to retreat to help out Daruis group. that is wh Ino Shika Cho was there, they were in Gaaras group.

but yea the past Kages are gunna be awesome. i really cant wait to see Muu, and past Rai and Kaze kages do work. Mizu Kage too i guess.

it would be col right? its ok if its off topic. the topic of this thread is lame anyways. but yea itd be cool to have at least 1 of the 11 to die. but i couldnt even imagine who.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Yea but those were ninja we knew nothing about or cared about. We want to see main people die. To make this feel like this can go either way.

No powerpuff girl thing where good always trumphets evil. I don't care for that I want to see a good bloody battle.
    lol i dont think itll be any Powerpuffs, or Power Rangers or any of those type of shows. of course someone will die. maybe one of the Kages, Onoiki should die, just cuz he's old. i can see Bee dying by Sasuke. i could see Yamato and Anko at this point dying.

btw didnt we see Samui and Atsui bite the dust? Atsui was a little random but doesnt Samui at least count?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibakuKaiten View Post
    well just wait till kimimaro steps up hell definitly shed some blood bro!!!
    Kimimaro is not that awesome dude, compared to the rest of the Edo Tensei people he is kind of a pushover.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Kimimaro is not that awesome dude, compared to the rest of the Edo Tensei people he is kind of a pushover.
    Dude, what are u talking about?..Kimimaro beat the sound four. He did most of the work when battling Kazekage and killing him. He beat Naruto, Lee and would've beat Gaara in a row if he hadn't been sick.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea remember Gaaras group was to retreat to help out Daruis group. that is wh Ino Shika Cho was there, they were in Gaaras group.

but yea the past Kages are gunna be awesome. i really cant wait to see Muu, and past Rai and Kaze kages do work. Mizu Kage too i guess.

it would be col right? its ok if its off topic. the topic of this thread is lame anyways. but yea itd be cool to have at least 1 of the 11 to die. but i couldnt even imagine who.

lol i dont think itll be any Powerpuffs, or Power Rangers or any of those type of shows. of course someone will die. maybe one of the Kages, Onoiki should die, just cuz he's old. i can see Bee dying by Sasuke. i could see Yamato and Anko at this point dying.

btw didnt we see Samui and Atsui bite the dust? Atsui was a little random but doesnt Samui at least count?

I dont think so. She is in a vase. What if they break it.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    I dont think so. She is in a vase. What if they break it.
    her soul is sealed. unless they know how to reverse it idk. besides what if reversing it meant they need ALL the Treasures? they lost the rope.

maybe Kishi will just make something up to bring Samui back. idk.. but so far she is a known character that has been taken out.

and lol btw "break it" one of the Sage of Six Paths Legendary Treasures that no mere human can wield!?!?? that would be lame if they could break it

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

her soul is sealed. unless they know how to reverse it idk. besides what if reversing it meant they need ALL the Treasures? they lost the rope.

maybe Kishi will just make something up to bring Samui back. idk.. but so far she is a known character that has been taken out.

and lol btw "break it" one of the Sage of Six Paths Legendary Treasures that no mere human can wield!?!?? that would be lame if they could break it
    hahaha i think it would be fairly funny if they could just fkin break the thing id laugh about it LOL!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibakuKaiten View Post
    hahaha i think it would be fairly funny if they could just fkin break the thing id laugh about it LOL!!!
    Haha, that would also make my day

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if Raikage throws it down! You know that is Raikage people who got sucked up.

Break! You see what he did to Susano! GG to pot!

I wonder whats in that pot too?

9 tail Kush? Demons, more people waiting to get out. The world will never know

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakuzu is probably ****ed but I'm not so sure about Dan right now