Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

double issue

im sorry if this is really dumb im just a bit of confused :confused: i thought it was supposed to be a double issue this week

2) Issue no. 18 of Weekly Shonen Jump (03/31) will be released along with issue no. 19 (04/07) as a double issue. Therefore, issue no. 18-19 will not be released on 03/31, but on 04/07 instead.

dont get me wrong im so happy we get naruto at all considering whats going on in japan. im just looking for a clear answer. thanks all

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't like candy? Well
    then 屮(ಥДಥ)屮!

Re: double issue

It did say so, I do remember that.. I have no idea myself and would like to know, though I'm sure we'll be able to read more Naruto later~

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you should just be happy that a chapter came out this week.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as i said in my first post im happy we get naruto at all. im just wondering

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthlessbeatle View Post
    as i said in my first post im happy we get naruto at all. im just wondering
    Yes I'm just saying that you should JUST be happy you got a chapter instead of making a thread the mods will soon delete. Was just trying to help out...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i knew it was'nt going to be a double issue for the simple fact they print the manga way ahead of time and probably have a factory filled with different issues waitin to ship weekly they'll lose money double issuing them.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    Yes I'm just saying that you should JUST be happy you got a chapter instead of making a thread the mods will soon delete. Was just trying to help out...
    Well he does have a point. They confirmed it to be a double issue.

Back on topic- Mabey it got delayed? Or Kishi is saving it for next week cause somthing big could happen? IDK

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Why would the mods delete it it is a valid question I was wondering the same thing. Everyone feels for the people in Japan but don't act all self righteous because someone asked a question about something that was posted on Jump's website. Some clarification was all he asked for

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthlessbeatle View Post
    im sorry if this is really dumb im just a bit of confused :confused: i thought it was supposed to be a double issue this week

2) Issue no. 18 of Weekly Shonen Jump (03/31) will be released along with issue no. 19 (04/07) as a double issue. Therefore, issue no. 18-19 will not be released on 03/31, but on 04/07 instead.

dont get me wrong im so happy we get naruto at all considering whats going on in japan. im just looking for a clear answer. thanks all
    Quote Originally Posted by fxwarrior View Post
    Well he does have a point. They confirmed it to be a double issue.

Back on topic- Mabey it got delayed? Or Kishi is saving it for next week cause somthing big could happen? IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Why would the mods delete it it is a valid question I was wondering the same thing. Everyone feels for the people in Japan but don't act all self righteous because someone asked a question about something that was posted on Jump's website. Some clarification was all he asked for
    I'll tell you why this is a waste of a thread. The Chapter that was supposed to be release with the one today was released last week. (533)

If you look at the boldpart above. It says there will be no Manga posted this for the week of 3/30/2011, and that it will be released as a double chapter the following week.. Go to NB home website. Chapter 533 was released during that week. Eliminating the reason to have a double chapter this week.

I hope that clarifies things.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll tell you why this is a waste of a thread. The Chapter that was supposed to be release with the one today was released last week. (533)

If you look at the boldpart above. It says there will be no Manga posted this for the week of 3/30/2011, and that it will be released as a double chapter the following week.. Go to NB home website. Chapter 533 was released during that week. Eliminating the reason to have a double chapter this week.

I hope that clarifies things.
    yeah it does help and thats all u needed to say in your first post. its not a waste if it helped someone. it did. thanks.