Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: Will Rin, Jiraiya, Konan, Obito, come back in this war from the dead?

1. His name is Kabuto. not Kabutomaru or Kabuto/Oro or KabutOro.. Kabuto

2. if Rin was a powerful ninja than she most likely would be summoned. if not than she will not be summoned. Kabuto summoned STRONG ninjas. not just random ninjas for the eff of it. hes not gunna summon Rin for the sole purpose of erkking Kakashi. Kakashi is 1 man in a whole ARMY of ninjas.

and if Rin was not strong why would Kabuto even waste his time summoning her? if she wasnt strong how would Kabuto even hear about her to summon her? only the strong dead ninjas who had great reputation or who were notorious would be summoned by Kabuto.

also this is why Obito will not be summoned. he was weak! a genin/chunin ninja who died 2 seconds after awakening his sharingan. Kabuto wouldnt even have heard of Obito.

also Shin was in Anbu Root. a top class ninja. being in Anbu puts you in leagues of Kakashi, Yamato and Itachi who were also Anbu ninjas. its an insult to compare him to Karin. he was summoned because he was obviously strong. Kabuto didnt summon him for the sole purpose of pissing off Sai. Sai is 1 person in a whole AMRY of shinobis!

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 04-08-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    1. His name is Kabuto. not Kabutomaru or Kabuto/Oro or KabutOro.. Kabuto

2. if Rin was a powerful ninja than she most likely would be summoned. if not than she will not be summoned. Kabuto summoned STRONG ninjas. not just random ninjas for the eff of it. hes not gunna summon Rin for the sole purpose of erkking Kakashi. Kakashi is 1 man in a whole ARMY of ninjas.

and if Rin was not strong why would Kabuto even waste his time summoning her? if she wasnt strong how would Kabuto even hear about her to summon her? only the strong dead ninjas who had great reputation or who were notorious would be summoned by Kabuto.

also this is why Obito will not be summoned. he was weak! a genin/chunin ninja who died 2 seconds after awakening his sharingan. Kabuto wouldnt even have heard of Obito.

With that being said your sayin Shin and Asuma was strong

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    With that being said your sayin Shin and Asuma was strong
    i edited my last comment.

but yes what i am saying is that Shin and Asuma are strong. Shin was an Anbu ninja. who else has been anbu? Kakashi, Yamato, Itachi, etc.

Asuma was once a 12 Gaurdian to protect the Feudal Lord, they are hand picked by the Feudal Lord himself. he had 30,000,000 ryu on his head. Asuma was son of the 3rd Hokage. why wouldnt you think he wasnt strong?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would obito will be revive by IWR?..when obito died he is still a kid together with rin and kakashi..so if kabutomaru(new name nowadays LOL!) will revive him..obito will be useless coz he is still a kid if he will be revive LOL!:D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i edited my last comment.

but yes what i am saying is that Shin and Asuma are strong. Shin was an Anbu ninja. who else has been anbu? Kakashi, Yamato, Itachi, etc.

Asuma was once a 12 Gaurdian to protect the Feudal Lord, they are hand picked by the Feudal Lord himself. he had 30,000,000 ryu on his head. Asuma was son of the 3rd Hokage. why wouldnt you think he wasnt strong?
    Man it is plenty of anbu who get one hit killed.
    Yea those people had been anbu but on the top of anbu.
    Shin was regular anbu.

Asuma was once a 12 Gaurdian but we all seen what happen to one of his brothers he got baped. It is like the time of the Samuria outdated. I dare one of the Fedual lords to get a 12 guardian to protect them from Zestu hell no they won't.

He was son of the 3rd but everyone can match what their father put into place.
    Plus not to be a drag I really like Asuma but he lost in almost all things he did.

He lost in board games to Shimakaru
    He lost in a fight to Hidan
    He lost his way and became a guardian
    He lost his lover
    He lost his child
    He lost his student
    He lost his life
    Then he was brought up again
    He lost to his student who killed him with his own weapon.
    He was about to speak and one of them said don' t say anything it be a drag to hear you repeat yourself.
    He lost his respect from fans for having his own weapon dodge inside his forehead.

lol well the lat part sounded funny to me.

But really shin and Asuma are they even top 40 or 50 material?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by eliteplague View Post
    Why? Because after Obito died, Kakashi promised him self that he will never fail to protect his partners. He promised he will never let Rin die, but he broke that promise. And we all know that Kaubto/Oro likes to screw with people minds and emotions, so bringing back Rin will remind Kakashi of his failure, causing some kind of downfall upon him. Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. If you've noticed most of the matches that have been happening against the undead shinobi have a connection with whom they are fighting.

Get it?
    Well, Kakashi already got his connection with Zabuza, so I doubt he'll get a Rin touch. It's not impossible for Rin but I doubt it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    As someone stated above Jiraiya can be resurrected if Kabuto/Madara really wanted to... Kabuto himself said to Madara that Pains weapons still have Jiraiya's blood on them and could be used for resurrection. Also Jiraiya lost his arm in that fight too.. whether it was completely crushed or there are some remains of it still left we don't know... But if they are, the arm parts could still be found and used for resurrection too.

Kabuto also said that Uchiha Shisui could be resurrected too.. given Danzo's right eye is actually shisui's implanted eye. Even though the eye was destroyed but you just need the dna from the skin or flesh.
    Oh yeah, Danzo and Shisui are more plausible than Rin or Obito!

Man it is plenty of anbu who get one hit killed.
    Yea those people had been anbu but on the top of anbu.
    Shin was regular anbu.

Asuma was once a 12 Gaurdian but we all seen what happen to one of his brothers he got baped. It is like the time of the Samuria outdated. I dare one of the Fedual lords to get a 12 guardian to protect them from Zestu hell no they won't.

He was son of the 3rd but everyone can match what their father put into place.
    Plus not to be a drag I really like Asuma but he lost in almost all things he did.

He lost in board games to Shimakaru
    He lost in a fight to Hidan
    He lost his way and became a guardian
    He lost his lover
    He lost his child
    He lost his student
    He lost his life
    Then he was brought up again
    He lost to his student who killed him with his own weapon.
    He was about to speak and one of them said don' t say anything it be a drag to hear you repeat yourself.
    He lost his respect from fans for having his own weapon dodge inside his forehead.

lol well the lat part sounded funny to me.

But really shin and Asuma are they even top 40 or 50 material?
    Don't know for Shin but Asuma is def. Top 40 material.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

rin and obito no, they were just kids, and jiraiya is at the bottom of the ocean. Konan maybe, she would be real pissed to come back from the dead and to be working for madara (sorta since him and kabuto are in their own alliance) and was yahiko strong?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto only revived famous & powerful men. I don't think he's going to use them to mindfu** Kakashi, he has more important things to do.

Kabuto also stated that he can get Jiraiya's DNA from the weapons of the SO6P.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingScorp View Post
    Well, Kakashi already got his connection with Zabuza, so I doubt he'll get a Rin touch. It's not impossible for Rin but I doubt it seriously.

Oh yeah, Danzo and Shisui are more plausible than Rin or Obito!

Don't know for Shin but Asuma is def. Top 40 material.

I know 40 people dead and alive that is above Asuma. I doubt he is making it past the last 40 person.

Even some of Narto age group like Neji or Shino would win against Asuma.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know 40 people dead and alive that is above Asuma. I doubt he is making it past the last 40 person.

Even some of Narto age group like Neji or Shino would win against Asuma.
    This was frankly a disturbing reply..... U can name 40 dead person that are above Asuma??..and what, Shino is better than him?..dude, Asuma was once part of the 12 guardians. also he managed to wound Kisame and Hidan. and well he was a senior jounin so u don't get past by that so easily.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    well, since you are not new much, i can say that you are stupid, there is thing called SEARCH button, with which you search for threads, for example this thread was made like 1000000 times
    hahaha thought this was pretty funny at the start

Page 2 of 2 « First 12