Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    O_O

Gaara vs 4th kazekage

If gaara were to fight his father who wins?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Gaara vs 4th kazekage

gaara still has a room to improve unlike his dad so i'll go with gaara.

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

The 4th Kazekage's abilities have been been talked about and we've never seen him fight, YET. However he was a Kage. He has to be strong. Gaara is the new generation, which will always surpass the last. And Gaara is extremely awesome/powefful. My vote is for Gaara.

PS: Here's a little fact. When I first saw his dad, I was like What?! Naruto's dad, Minato looks so cool and like a true BA ninja, where else Gaara's dad looks so plain.

Last edited by Jack Spicer; 04-08-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Adding information

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Gaara is going to rape his dad. His dad seem like an anti social weakling. Who was scared of his own son. He hired his wife brother to do what he wouldn't do.

I also think he is no where near some of the other kages in power.

I say that to show you this when I come back.

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Gaara is going to rape his dad. His dad seem like an anti social weakling. Who was scared of his own son. He hired his wife brother to do what he wouldn't do.

I also think he is no where near some of the other kages in power.

I say that to show you this when I come back.
    I definitly agree with the Kage-power part. The other Kage's are highly likely 10x as powerful as he was. This post deserves a high five.

He was scarred as him when Gaara was a little kid. Now he's like 15-16. And Kazekage. I bet he'll praying to die fast when he sees Gaara.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Didn't his dad die by just being stabbed by Oro? Kinda pansy....other Kages die in a battle or something, and he gets poked by a knife.......
    Gaara ftw

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Yea here it is at
    5:49 unlike the 3rd sand kage he goes down ez. You can see his body guards right next to him too. You would have thought they would be top in the village too.

then after they beat him stole his ID.
    His son Gaara wasn't even paying attention to him or his children none of them winked at him when they were fightingg none of them cared.

Then Oro and the rest of them left his body out in the sand. It look like it been out there for a while because the bugs were on it @ 0:24

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

well it's too early to underestimate 4th K-kage..he was still the head of his village and strongest among them for a while..he supposebly was stronger than even Chiyo who beat Sasori (with sakura).
    And the thing where he was killed by oro and others..well dunno what happened there but Kimimaro is kinda beast and the two of them combined...it's great asswhooping..sarutobi would've died even faster if Kimi would've been there

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    well it's too early to underestimate 4th K-kage..he was still the head of his village and strongest among them for a while..he supposebly was stronger than even Chiyo who beat Sasori (with sakura).
    And the thing where he was killed by oro and others..well dunno what happened there but Kimimaro is kinda beast and the two of them combined...it's great asswhooping..sarutobi would've died even faster if Kimi would've been there

Woe woe woe stronger than Chiyo. I don't know about that she rocks and she was part of a dual. We only seen her with a weakling called Sakura.

Well the Professor Sarutobi wouldn't be that stupid to stick around. You see it was no sound four around the sand kage. He thought he could handle Oro tisk tisk. If the professor seen that he would have been out lol.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Woe woe woe stronger than Chiyo. I don't know about that she rocks and she was part of a dual. We only seen her with a weakling called Sakura.

Well the Professor Sarutobi wouldn't be that stupid to stick around. You see it was no sound four around the sand kage. He thought he could handle Oro tisk tisk. If the professor seen that he would have been out lol.
    I only assumed that 'cause he was kage and Chiyo was not. And kage is usually the strongest ninja in village.

Well there was still Kimimaro who beat the sound four so: Kimimaro = Sound four. and also Kabuto was there. So yeah quite an asswhooping

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    agreed. i think people are underestimating the 4th kazekage because his fight wasnt really important to the current story and wasnt shown in full, just the part when he gets killed. oro + kimi combo = close to unbeatable... oh and kabuto was there too,... i guess

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

True your right in mostly everything you said. I am just thinkin if he could have ran he shoudl have. He might thought he was powerful. I only said sound four because you know when the 3rd Hokage was fighting oro he wanted to hit someone to escape, but the sound for made another barrier he said looks like I am not leaving.

Also I feel that the 4 sand kage became kage just like Tsuande became kage and Gaara. No one else.

Chiyo wanted nothing to do with ninja world cause her time was up. I feel Chiyo would have been Kakashi status in his realtionship to Tsunade.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tyson2005 View Post
    agreed. i think people are underestimating the 4th kazekage because his fight wasnt really important to the current story and wasnt shown in full, just the part when he gets killed. oro + kimi combo = close to unbeatable... oh and kabuto was there too,... i guess
    But you know he was carrying around his body guards once they were getting raped ez. You think he try to run.

Because after this kage meething thing we all seen. It seems like they bring top ninjas with them when meeting with another kage.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

But you know he was carrying around his body guards once they were getting raped ez. You think he try to run.

Because after this kage meething thing we all seen. It seems like they bring top ninjas with them when meeting with another kage.
    hey i dont disagree he should have damn well ran the **** out of there haha. but i still reckon hes a strong nin, just not all that smart it would seem... haha

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

but to answer the thread i guess i would say gaara because thats the way this war is going.. all the good guys are winning.... quite easily too....

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I want to see that person in your avatar and the boy with the black hair next to her in it too. Something about hidden people in anime I always want to see.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

yeah I second tyson's post..that's the way it's gonna be..although I have a strong feeling that Onoki the Tsuchikage will die battling those other kages. Otherwise saying he will prob. sacrifice himself as he thinks he owes something to the new generation as Gaara pwned him with the "when did you forsake yourself" -thing

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I'll Always Go With Gaara !!

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodTrain ZRO View Post
    Didn't his dad die by just being stabbed by Oro? Kinda pansy....other Kages die in a battle or something, and he gets poked by a knife.......
    Gaara ftw
    I just want to point out that this is how the 3rd hokage would have died if he hadn't been trying to seal Oro's soul. Being stabbed doesn't make you weak. Come up with a better argument.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i guess the 4th kazekage wasnt really expecting oro to kill him so he didnt have any of his guards up. I agree gaaras dad didnt look nothing special. all the other kages are all like dressed up but he is like just in what an average person has. I wonder what abilities he has.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»