Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi's True Identity...

Tobi is really... MADARA!!! So get over it already. -_-

My proof? Countless times throughout the manga he's reffered to as Madara; not just by himself, but by those who have seen his face (Kisame for example). So just get over yourselves, everyone who says that Madara isn't who he says he is, and deal with it!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi's True Identity...

No wait...

Yup you just got owned by my little pony. But seriously dude. This thread has been made 100's if not thousand's of times. and even still people wont take your word on it. I personally think it's shisui or Izuna, but your thread didnt change my mind. >.>

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Izuna died in war, as proven by Madara's EMS. Even if Tobi wasn't Madara (which he is), the Madara/Izuna EMS existed with Madara, something that is 100% undeniable. Can't be shisui as Itachi had to kill him to get MS. While I personally think Izuna was in the 6th coffin, explain why you think Shisui or Izuna could possibly be Tobi.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post

No wait...

Yup you just got owned by my little pony. But seriously dude. This thread has been made 100's if not thousand's of times. and even still people wont take your word on it. I personally think it's shisui or Izuna, but your thread didnt change my mind. >.>

wait hold up!

still not there yet.. wait for it. wait for it...

this is for still thinking that Tobi is anybody besides Madara. Izuna was shown dead, died after giving his eyes to Madara. Shisui was found dead, Itachi admitted to killing him and Danzo had one of his eyes.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post

this is for still thinking that Tobi is anybody besides Madara. Izuna was shown dead, died after giving his eyes to Madara. Shisui was found dead, Itachi admitted to killing him and Danzo had one of his eyes.
    When did Itachi admit that?
    But yeah seriously that is pointless to argue something like that.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    When did Itachi admit that?
    But yeah seriously that is pointless to argue something like that.
    right after massacring his whole clan and showing off his MS to Itachi..

i meant showing off to Sasuke

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 04-08-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh yeah, that's right, lol quite obvious

Jero thewandering Uzumaki jerovg's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how come madara's ems has never been seen i feel like the sharingan he is using now is the same as kakashis because of the space time ninjustu which madara told kakashi that it wouldnt work on him meaning that possibly he acquired obito's sharingan and i have an idea that the coffin that kabuto showed tobi(madara) could possibly be the actual body of madara

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jerovg View Post
    how come madara's ems has never been seen i feel like the sharingan he is using now is the same as kakashis because of the space time ninjustu which madara told kakashi that it wouldnt work on him meaning that possibly he acquired obito's sharingan and i have an idea that the coffin that kabuto showed tobi(madara) could possibly be the actual body of madara
    than explain why Minato had a hunch Tobi was Madara.

explain how Obito would know soo much about the history of the Leaf, Madara, Sage of Six Paths

explain where the hell did Obito get so powerful to control the 3 tails Mizukage, organize Akatsuki, fight the 4th Hokage and start the 4th Great Ninja War

explain how Itachi, Konan, Kisame and Pain knew Tobi as Madara

explain how Obito would survive being crushed by giant boulders of rocks

explain why Obito would attack his sensi Minato, want to destroy the Leaf, start a war, capture and kill jinchurikis and put the whole world in a genjusu

.................?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jerovg View Post
    Madara aquired Obito's Sharingan?That would be impossible even in naruto universe. It was clear obitos right side got crushed under a boulder. Don't think an eye can handle that.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M

hold up. kisame has seen his face even before his hair was cut (wen that konoha shinobi took peek in to his mind we saw that part) and kisame told he never expected him to be madara. so what does this mean?..and again wen he fought yondaime hokage,yondaime told the only shinobi who could do all that was madara uchiha.so this is proven that tobi really is MADARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, This topic has been made countless of time just as the topics of Tobi Being ???? have been made.

It's true in the manga he is known as Madara and considers himself to be Uchiha Madara but it won't change peoples mind I mean Kisame did see Tobi's face referred to him as Madara but why didn't we get to see it? I mean ok we see Madara in flash backs already why did Kishi make Kisame bite his tongue the second we were about to see Tobi's face? (Kishi is known to play games with his readers head so don't jump to conclusion.) When Kabuto had his convos with Tobi I'm pretty sure about 2 times he referred to Madara as a third person in his convo and Tobi also stated that Oro knew a lot about him (His plan or something like that. He also worked with Danzou) so must likely Kabuto knew everything to or majority of it at least. He still has his mask on when his identity already has been revealed and theirs more to counter your points on him being Madara.

TBH I don't really care if he's Madara or (???) all I know is Tobi is one bada$$ villain and we can except some crazy things from him later on.

All I'll say is to me Tobi is Tobi until I see his face and hear more about his survival after his battle with the 1st Hokage