Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: Sick of "itachi vs xyz" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    Damn! Touche! So what happens when itachi puts Itachi in tsukuyomi at the same time Itachi puts itachi in tsukuyomi? Who wins? Who breaks the genjutsu?

So many questions go unanswered.
    this is hard to say.

i would imagine that since Itachi is so strong that if both Itachi's were to attack each other at the same time and use Tsukiyomis at each other and catch each other in Tsukiyomi than it would put the whole universe in a Tsukiyomi and killing the Universe!!!

but this would only happen if Itachi and Itachi were both at full powers. if not at full power than only the world would be destroyed. so the rest of the galazy would have nothing to worry about..

yea seems logical...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I'm not just sick of these itachi vs threads, I'm sick of these retarded "vs" threads in general. This section is the wrong place to put those garbage things. Personally the mods need to make a seperate section where ALL these "vs" threads SHOULD be made.

It does not matter all you have to know is Itachi wins! Never I mean never say else wise. It is all about Itachi.

Itachi put you in a genjutsu. It is all but your mind seeing the Vs threads.

Itachi! did it Itachi!

Itachi

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    this is hard to say.

i would imagine that since Itachi is so strong that if both Itachi's were to attack each other at the same time and use Tsukiyomis at each other and catch each other in Tsukiyomi than it would put the whole universe in a Tsukiyomi and killing the Universe!!!

but this would only happen if Itachi and Itachi were both at full powers. if not at full power than only the world would be destroyed. so the rest of the galazy would have nothing to worry about..

yea seems logical...
    Damn I thought Double tsukuyomi created Izanagi which created the So6p. Meaning It will be Itachi and Itachi vs the the So6p thus making another double Tsukuyomi to Izanagi to another So6p making it Itachi + so6p vs Itachi and Itachi vs So6p. Causing the end of the world.

Now if he was at his full powers, there will be no war and there will be peace double amaterasu reacts to wood element and life forms creating yin and yang chakra. Which can create Peace chakra and Peace no jutsu.

Hope I made sense.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

with all this itachi vs itachi wat i see is that for itachi to win itachi must loose

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    #KlausIsAwesome!

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    with all this itachi vs itachi wat i see is that for itachi to win itachi must loose
    Too true.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    I'm sick of people complaining about these kind of things. I HATE threads like : "the identity of tobi" "mystery revealed" "Jirayia is kakashi's twin brother" and so on. What do I do? I avoid them. I don't even read them. I don't make threads about them. This is a forum and people can write whatever they want, of course as long as it is related to naruto manga discussions. Let everyone create the thread that makes them happy and don't complain. Why is it that Itachi vs Pain threads have a lot of view and a lot of posts? They make for good debates. Threads like : "I like chocolate" are done within 10 posts. If you don't like a thread, stop replying to it. This is not your forum so I don't find it suitable for you to tell the rest of us what to do. Good day.

Yes, a VS section would be a good idea.

OMG if its isn't the most melodramatic itachi fan boy of all time who each an every time fails to understand..is it because he's so into itcahi that he too is almost blind ?
    well now lets begin
    wat u said
    "What do I do? I avoid them. I don't even read them. I don't make threads about them"
    so u avoid them..hide under ur bed ,pee in ur pants well i frankly dont give a damn about wat u do and wat u dont do, i do wat i do , i dont do wat u do.

next
    "Let everyone create the thread that makes them happy and don't complain"
    who is complaining about this thread

and the biggest piece of shit that came out of ur mouth is

"If you don't like a thread, stop replying to it. This is not your forum so I don't find it suitable for you to tell the rest of us what to do."
    read my post did i tell any one to do nething,i said wat i would do,
    now read ur line for a person who thinks i should not tell people wat to do it seems that u r most certainly telling people wat to do..
    Y shoudl people stop replyin thread if they dont like, they can and they will
    just coz of wat u already said "This is not your forum "

Note : BTW i know wat caught ur @ss on fire,its coz u create more than half of itaci vs thread and then get into mindless,poitless discussion so this thrad must have pinched u preety well

Last edited by pemayozer; 04-11-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

OMG if its isn't the most melodramatic itachi fan boy of all time who each an every time fails to understand..is it because he's so into itcahi that he too is almost blind ?
    well now lets begin
    wat u said
    "What do I do? I avoid them. I don't even read them. I don't make threads about them"
    so u avoid them..hide under ur bed ,pee in ur pants well i frankly dont give a damn about wat u do and wat u dont do, i do wat i do , i dont do wat u do.

next
    "Let everyone create the thread that makes them happy and don't complain"
    who is complaining about this thread

and the biggest piece of shit that came out of ur mouth is

"If you don't like a thread, stop replying to it. This is not your forum so I don't find it suitable for you to tell the rest of us what to do."
    read my post did i tell any one to do nething,i said wat i would do,
    now read ur line for a person who thinks i should not tell people wat to do it seems that u r most certainly telling people wat to do..
    Y shoudl people stop replyin thread if they dont like, they can and they will
    just coz of wat u already said "This is not your forum "

Note : BTW i know wat caught ur @ss on fire,its coz u create more than half of itaci vs thread and then get into mindless,poitless discussion so this thrad must have pinched u preety well
    1. I am not an Itachi fanboy. I will not debate this with you.
    2. I created a thread about Itachi vs Danzo (which is far from a fanboy thread) and a thread about Itachi's full power(which I wanted to be useful because everyone was suggesting Itachi at full power is extremely strong of just a bit stronger so I wanted to settle it in a thread. I posted my opinion, but people either agreed or disagreed instead of posting theirs). I don't remember creating any other thread about itachi.
    3. I like how you're giving me this special attention. Nice one.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

1. I am not an Itachi fanboy. I will not debate this with you.
    2. I created a thread about Itachi vs Danzo (which is far from a fanboy thread) and a thread about Itachi's full power(which I wanted to be useful because everyone was suggesting Itachi at full power is extremely strong of just a bit stronger so I wanted to settle it in a thread. I posted my opinion, but people either agreed or disagreed instead of posting theirs). I don't remember creating any other thread about itachi.
    3. I like how you're giving me this special attention. Nice one.
    Fan boy : yes you are
    Debate: No u will not coz basicall u dont have nething to defend ur self against,the things u said are meaning less and self contradicting which i have so gladly proved to u above...no way u can defend ur self so theonly option left for u is to put ur tail in b/w ur legs a runoff.
    Special attention : oh yes coz u deerve it...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Fan boy : you are not
    Debate:yes, let's not
    Special attention : oh yes coz u deerve it...
    fixed.

The fact that you are so desperate to prove yourself to me is quite funny. You started a thread to tell us not to make any itachi threads and you're trying to bash me for telling you that is wrong? You're a hypocrite and don't even realize it. I'm done replying to you since you obviously don't know how to do anything else but to bash or flame. Don't worry I'll be the mature one. I'll even let you think you've won. Good day.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

fixed.

The fact that you are so desperate to prove yourself to me is quite funny. You started a thread to tell us not to make any itachi threads and you're trying to bash me for telling you that is wrong? You're a hypocrite and don't even realize it. I'm done replying to you since you obviously don't know how to do anything else but to bash or flame. Don't worry I'll be the mature one. I'll even let you think you've won. Good day.
    U my friend are delusional...
    me trying to prove my self to u ???
    Well as far as i see m showing every one out here how lame and illogical you are.
    I am proving you wrong and that is highly differential from proving my self to u. jeez god for hevens sake please underdstand..else ask for help ask ur friends or family to read these post and explain it to u.

i bash and flame coz everything that comes out of ur mouth deserves it..
    "i'll even let u think" hahaha read every thing again, have i left u in a condition
    that u can let nething, u cannot even let ur self wipe ur ows @ss anymore

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

You guys are honestly just being ridiculous right now. I understand where your coming from pemayozer I'm sick of these threads to thats why I stopped posting on them the last one I ever was at I think was actually in Itachi VS KinGin's.

And I'll correct you on one thing it isn't Itachi fan boys making the thread but Itachi's haters. Majority of the threads Itachi VS ??? the creator either opens it for debate or the creator is against Itachi, so your blame going to Itachi fan boys making the threads is wrong. Yes, their has been some threads made by Itachi fans but I'm pretty sure it's Itachi haters that make the most. NarutoVSGoku has made atleast one or 2 and he has been against Itachi in both and I recall I debated with you in KinGin topic with the creator who was on side with KinGin's also, so I wouldn't blame Itachi fans.

The one guy was correct this isn't the section to post this and you also have to realize these battle will not take place unless mysteriously they have and we see a flashback and therefor this is just peoples opinion on the battle. It's funny how people get mad when anyone says Itachi has MS and Susanoo (ETC, ETC) but the same thing goes to all other people KinGin as example their rope that was the only thing in that topic that was being said and the kyuubi chakra and than Pein all sixth paths, almighty push, rinnegan. Thats the only debate we see in these topics we see.

So no need to argue just ignore these topics and continue on.

Now the first thing anyone is gonna say oh u have Itachi name so your a fan boy and so on. Yes, I'm an Itachi fan but I don't think he will win every battle the ones I have though he would win I proved my points its either their for you to understand it or not. Their are tons of people who I like in the show other than Itachi.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Damn I thought Double tsukuyomi created Izanagi which created the So6p. Meaning It will be Itachi and Itachi vs the the So6p thus making another double Tsukuyomi to Izanagi to another So6p making it Itachi + so6p vs Itachi and Itachi vs So6p. Causing the end of the world.

Now if he was at his full powers, there will be no war and there will be peace double amaterasu reacts to wood element and life forms creating yin and yang chakra. Which can create Peace chakra and Peace no jutsu.

Hope I made sense.
    yes that makes perfect sense!!

at his full power Itachi has the ability to create Peace chakra and peace no jutsu.

i have a theory that Jiraiya had trained Itachi and Itachi is the true child of prophecy. because he is the one who prevented a civil war between the Uchihas and Leaf, he was a spy in the Akatuski, he triggered Sasuke to be emo and gave Naruto powers to defeat Emo Sasuke and in the end their will be peace.

it all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    You guys are honestly just being ridiculous right now. I understand where your coming from pemayozer I'm sick of these threads to thats why I stopped posting on them the last one I ever was at I think was actually in Itachi VS KinGin's.

And I'll correct you on one thing it isn't Itachi fan boys making the thread but Itachi's haters. Majority of the threads Itachi VS ??? the creator either opens it for debate or the creator is against Itachi, so your blame going to Itachi fan boys making the threads is wrong. Yes, their has been some threads made by Itachi fans but I'm pretty sure it's Itachi haters that make the most. NarutoVSGoku has made atleast one or 2 and he has been against Itachi in both and I recall I debated with you in KinGin topic with the creator who was on side with KinGin's also, so I wouldn't blame Itachi fans.

The one guy was correct this isn't the section to post this and you also have to realize these battle will not take place unless mysteriously they have and we see a flashback and therefor this is just peoples opinion on the battle. It's funny how people get mad when anyone says Itachi has MS and Susanoo (ETC, ETC) but the same thing goes to all other people KinGin as example their rope that was the only thing in that topic that was being said and the kyuubi chakra and than Pein all sixth paths, almighty push, rinnegan. Thats the only debate we see in these topics we see.

So no need to argue just ignore these topics and continue on.

Now the first thing anyone is gonna say oh u have Itachi name so your a fan boy and so on. Yes, I'm an Itachi fan but I don't think he will win every battle the ones I have though he would win I proved my points its either their for you to understand it or not. Their are tons of people who I like in the show other than Itachi.
    lol i believe i have made only 2 Itachi vs xyz threads. one was a Pain vs Itachi and i voted Pain. other was Itachi vs SO6P which was a joke lol...

but i dont hate Itachi. in all honestly i would agree that he is very strong, a genious, etc etc. but what i do hate is the people that overestimate him and think he's invincible.

another thing the only Itachi vs threads i can remember participating in is agaisnt Pain, KinGin -which both i argued agaisnt Itachi, Itachi+Kisame vs Pain+Konon, again vote agaisnt Itachi, Itachi vs SO6P- lol doesnt really matter cuz it was me trolling and Itachi vs Danzo which Anub created and i voted Itachi which i in all honestly believe, that Itachi would beat Danzo! lol so yea nobody can say i always vote agaisnt him haha

lol am i becoming known as the "Itachi hater"? lmao

also btw to pedomayer and anub, ms itachi is right, ya argueing like that is pointless..

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

at his full power Itachi has the ability to create Peace chakra and peace no jutsu.

i have a theory that Jiraiya had trained Itachi and Itachi is the true child of prophecy. because he is the one who prevented a civil war between the Uchihas and Leaf, he was a spy in the Akatuski, he triggered Sasuke to be emo and gave Naruto powers to defeat Emo Sasuke and in the end their will be peace.

it all makes sense.
    Don't forget The 1st and 3rd Hokage's taught Itachi about the will of fire first, then Jiraiya made him the Child of prophecy.

I hope Kishi renames the series to Itachi because he is the focal point to the story, the war, and peace no jutsu.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Don't forget The 1st and 3rd Hokage's taught Itachi about the will of fire first, then Jiraiya made him the Child of prophecy.

I hope Kishi renames the series to Itachi because he is the focal point to the story, the war, and peace no jutsu.
    agreed. its so obvious that the story was really abouit him from the start.

its the reason why Itachi was ressurected. Itachi will break free from Kabuto's edo tensi, Chiyo will use the reanimation jutsu to give him life, than Itachi will absorb Yamato gaining Senju powers. after that he will be the reancarnation of the Sage and unlock Rinnegan powers by himself cuz he read the Uchiha tablets that nobody, not even Madara could read, but only him could read.

than when Sasuke and Naruto die to the death while fighting Itachi will take the 9tails, 8tails (who Sasuke killed Bee for) and the other 7 tailed beasts from Madara and become all of their hosts. than he will defeat Madara, bring peace to the world and be worshipped as the Shinobi God!

but if hes at full power than he wont need to do all of that. at full power he is already able to beat Madara and bring peace without yamato senju powers, unlock rinnegan and tame tailed beasts.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

it all makes sense.

lol i believe i have made only 2 Itachi vs xyz threads. one was a Pain vs Itachi and i voted Pain. other was Itachi vs SO6P which was a joke lol...

but i dont hate Itachi. in all honestly i would agree that he is very strong, a genious, etc etc. but what i do hate is the people that overestimate him and think he's invincible.

another thing the only Itachi vs threads i can remember participating in is agaisnt Pain, KinGin -which both i argued agaisnt Itachi, Itachi+Kisame vs Pain+Konon, again vote agaisnt Itachi, Itachi vs SO6P- lol doesnt really matter cuz it was me trolling and Itachi vs Danzo which Anub created and i voted Itachi which i in all honestly believe, that Itachi would beat Danzo! lol so yea nobody can say i always vote agaisnt him haha

lol am i becoming known as the "Itachi hater"? lmao

also btw to pedomayer and anub, ms itachi is right, ya argueing like that is pointless..
    Yes, I know what you mean their, all I was trying to say is that pedomayer was stating that Itachi fan boys create those topics which isn't true you aren't a fan boy and have made one thread I know SO6P was a joke didn't bother replying to it.

Itachi hater I give that to people only because the people who try backing up Itachi in VS thread are known as fan boys so people who always argue against them should be known as hater. LOL Yes you only stood up for him against Danzou but thats just common that Danzou would lose.

I've stated that the 1st, Madara EMS and 4th would be able to defeat him and in his and Pein's battle kinda difficult to choose but I did side with Pein in one topic and than people brought up some good points on Itachi than I just didn't respond as that argument wasn't getting anywhere

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean their, all I was trying to say is that pedomayer was stating that Itachi fan boys create those topics which isn't true you aren't a fan boy and have made one thread I know SO6P was a joke didn't bother replying to it.

Itachi hater I give that to people only because the people who try backing up Itachi in VS thread are known as fan boys so people who always argue against them should be known as hater. LOL Yes you only stood up for him against Danzou but thats just common that Danzou would lose.

I've stated that the 1st, Madara EMS and 4th would be able to defeat him and in his and Pein's battle kinda difficult to choose but I did side with Pein in one topic and than people brought up some good points on Itachi than I just didn't respond as that argument wasn't getting anywhere
    lol wow so if your for Itachi your a fanboy and agaisnt your a hater? lol ok

and you see alot of Itachi fans would say something similar to what you said. the 1st, ems Madara and 4th being able to beat Itachi. what about the present or recently dead ninjas? Jiraiya, Naruto, Sasuke, Bee, Raikage, Kakashi etc?? i am still suprised when people think that even Pain couldnt beat Itachi smh..

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

agreed. its so obvious that the story was really abouit him from the start.

its the reason why Itachi was ressurected. Itachi will break free from Kabuto's edo tensi, Chiyo will use the reanimation jutsu to give him life, than Itachi will absorb Yamato gaining Senju powers. after that he will be the reancarnation of the Sage and unlock Rinnegan powers by himself cuz he read the Uchiha tablets that nobody, not even Madara could read, but only him could read.

than when Sasuke and Naruto die to the death while fighting Itachi will take the 9tails, 8tails (who Sasuke killed Bee for) and the other 7 tailed beasts from Madara and become all of their hosts. than he will defeat Madara, bring peace to the world and be worshipped as the Shinobi God!

but if hes at full power than he wont need to do all of that. at full power he is already able to beat Madara and bring peace without yamato senju powers, unlock rinnegan and tame tailed beasts.

Yeah Full power Itachi with Susano'o can take on the moon aka the juubi with no problem. I think that the So6P will come back to life and the final Battle with be Itachi of 6 paths with yamato/ and tailed beasts vs the Sage of six paths with Itachi being the victor.

But one shinobi who could beat Itachi at full power is Tenten once she unlocks the rinnegan, maybe even the Mangekyo rinnegan.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Yeah Full power Itachi with Susano'o can take on the moon aka the juubi with no problem. I think that the So6P will come back to life and the final Battle with be Itachi of 6 paths with yamato/ and tailed beasts vs the Sage of six paths with Itachi being the victor.

But one shinobi who could beat Itachi at full power is Tenten once she unlocks the rinnegan, maybe even the Mangekyo rinnegan.
    Itachi of 6 Paths fused with Yamato and all 9 Tailed Beasts would definently be victorious over Sage of Six Paths.

Tenten has the Banana Fan so obvious she will not only unlock Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan, but she will also unlock Byakugan, learn Dust Element and utilize the Flying Thunder God.

Sage of Six Paths<Chuck Norris<Itachi<Tenten

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Itachi of 6 Paths fused with Yamato and all 9 Tailed Beasts would definently be victorious over Sage of Six Paths.

Tenten has the Banana Fan so obvious she will not only unlock Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan, but she will also unlock Byakugan, learn Dust Element and utilize the Flying Thunder God.

Sage of Six Paths<Chuck Norris<Itachi<Tenten
    She is also the first non Jinchuuriki to learn the Tailed Beast Bomb. Tenten OWNS.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

She is also the first non Jinchuuriki to learn the Tailed Beast Bomb. Tenten OWNS.
    yea definently!!!

so in conclusion:

In a fight of Itachi vs Itachi, Tenten wins..

yeah that seems logical