Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: Sick of "itachi vs xyz" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean their, all I was trying to say is that pedomayer was stating that Itachi fan boys create those topics which isn't true you aren't a fan boy and have made one thread I know SO6P was a joke didn't bother replying to it.

Itachi hater I give that to people only because the people who try backing up Itachi in VS thread are known as fan boys so people who always argue against them should be known as hater. LOL Yes you only stood up for him against Danzou but thats just common that Danzou would lose.

I've stated that the 1st, Madara EMS and 4th would be able to defeat him and in his and Pein's battle kinda difficult to choose but I did side with Pein in one topic and than people brought up some good points on Itachi than I just didn't respond as that argument wasn't getting anywhere
    lol wow so if your for Itachi your a fanboy and agaisnt your a hater? lol ok

and you see alot of Itachi fans would say something similar to what you said. the 1st, ems Madara and 4th being able to beat Itachi. what about the present or recently dead ninjas? Jiraiya, Naruto, Sasuke, Bee, Raikage, Kakashi etc?? i am still suprised when people think that even Pain couldnt beat Itachi smh..

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    agreed. its so obvious that the story was really abouit him from the start.

its the reason why Itachi was ressurected. Itachi will break free from Kabuto's edo tensi, Chiyo will use the reanimation jutsu to give him life, than Itachi will absorb Yamato gaining Senju powers. after that he will be the reancarnation of the Sage and unlock Rinnegan powers by himself cuz he read the Uchiha tablets that nobody, not even Madara could read, but only him could read.

than when Sasuke and Naruto die to the death while fighting Itachi will take the 9tails, 8tails (who Sasuke killed Bee for) and the other 7 tailed beasts from Madara and become all of their hosts. than he will defeat Madara, bring peace to the world and be worshipped as the Shinobi God!

but if hes at full power than he wont need to do all of that. at full power he is already able to beat Madara and bring peace without yamato senju powers, unlock rinnegan and tame tailed beasts.

Yeah Full power Itachi with Susano'o can take on the moon aka the juubi with no problem. I think that the So6P will come back to life and the final Battle with be Itachi of 6 paths with yamato/ and tailed beasts vs the Sage of six paths with Itachi being the victor.

But one shinobi who could beat Itachi at full power is Tenten once she unlocks the rinnegan, maybe even the Mangekyo rinnegan.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    Yeah Full power Itachi with Susano'o can take on the moon aka the juubi with no problem. I think that the So6P will come back to life and the final Battle with be Itachi of 6 paths with yamato/ and tailed beasts vs the Sage of six paths with Itachi being the victor.

But one shinobi who could beat Itachi at full power is Tenten once she unlocks the rinnegan, maybe even the Mangekyo rinnegan.
    Itachi of 6 Paths fused with Yamato and all 9 Tailed Beasts would definently be victorious over Sage of Six Paths.

Tenten has the Banana Fan so obvious she will not only unlock Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan, but she will also unlock Byakugan, learn Dust Element and utilize the Flying Thunder God.

Sage of Six Paths<Chuck Norris<Itachi<Tenten

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi of 6 Paths fused with Yamato and all 9 Tailed Beasts would definently be victorious over Sage of Six Paths.

Tenten has the Banana Fan so obvious she will not only unlock Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan, but she will also unlock Byakugan, learn Dust Element and utilize the Flying Thunder God.

Sage of Six Paths<Chuck Norris<Itachi<Tenten
    She is also the first non Jinchuuriki to learn the Tailed Beast Bomb. Tenten OWNS.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

She is also the first non Jinchuuriki to learn the Tailed Beast Bomb. Tenten OWNS.
    yea definently!!!

so in conclusion:

In a fight of Itachi vs Itachi, Tenten wins..

yeah that seems logical

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys are honestly just being ridiculous right now. I understand where your coming from pemayozer I'm sick of these threads to thats why I stopped posting on them the last one I ever was at I think was actually in Itachi VS KinGin's.

And I'll correct you on one thing it isn't Itachi fan boys making the thread but Itachi's haters. Majority of the threads Itachi VS ??? the creator either opens it for debate or the creator is against Itachi, so your blame going to Itachi fan boys making the threads is wrong. Yes, their has been some threads made by Itachi fans but I'm pretty sure it's Itachi haters that make the most. NarutoVSGoku has made atleast one or 2 and he has been against Itachi in both and I recall I debated with you in KinGin topic with the creator who was on side with KinGin's also, so I wouldn't blame Itachi fans.

The one guy was correct this isn't the section to post this and you also have to realize these battle will not take place unless mysteriously they have and we see a flashback and therefor this is just peoples opinion on the battle. It's funny how people get mad when anyone says Itachi has MS and Susanoo (ETC, ETC) but the same thing goes to all other people KinGin as example their rope that was the only thing in that topic that was being said and the kyuubi chakra and than Pein all sixth paths, almighty push, rinnegan. Thats the only debate we see in these topics we see.

So no need to argue just ignore these topics and continue on.

Now the first thing anyone is gonna say oh u have Itachi name so your a fan boy and so on. Yes, I'm an Itachi fan but I don't think he will win every battle the ones I have though he would win I proved my points its either their for you to understand it or not. Their are tons of people who I like in the show other than Itachi.

let me c y does all the itach fanboys say this
    when we are blabering about itcahi's greatness ,dont argue wit us,dont create
    threads to tell us how dumb it is ...just ignore us
    so that basically sums it up...
    @narutogoku : yep arguyin with anbu is immature but u should look at wat this guys post...every thing he says is like a huge sign saying 10$ form kickin my @ss

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    @narutogoku : yep arguyin with anbu is immature but u should look at wat this guys post...every thing he says is like a huge sign saying 10$ form kickin my @ss
    Are you kidding me? When did I say don't argue with me? The fact is that you have time to create a topic on Itachi which makes you a fan boy also right? I mean every time your on about Itachi. All I say to you is to leave it alone and ignore it (Since you are complaining) So don't give me that bull about Itachi fan boys say this and that. I mean all your doing is spamming a pointless topic in the manga section that has nothing to do with the manga itself and than you come up here to start arguments? It's quite pathetic. Than you go on about Anbu and I see nothing wrong with his post he's stating his own opinions why don't you leave the man alone. The fact is all you can do hate on Itachi. If you don't like him, than stop talking about him. I personally have never said Itachi is untouchable or anything along the lines like that but the Itachi haters seem like whenever someone says something you believe that we think Itachi is untouchable.

Whatever

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

..........why cant weeeeeee be fwends, why cant weeeeee be fwends.....:3

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

lol i know where your coming from but i actually like Anub. he's one of the few that actually put up a good debate in this site. he's not all that bad. and we all have our own opinions. we will never see eye to eye but its cool. none of it is worth fighting over.

its a fictional story! lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i know where your coming from but i actually like Anub. he's one of the few that actually put up a good debate in this site. he's not all that bad. and we all have our own opinions. we will never see eye to eye but its cool. none of it is worth fighting over.

its a fictional story! lol
    Bingo LOL

This is an opinion battle not one we will see and I like what you said their no one will see eye to eye and this is where people need to understand quit going back and forth starting a fight among the forums

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea definently!!!

so in conclusion:

In a fight of Itachi vs Itachi, Tenten wins..

yeah that seems logical
    Now we are on the same page. We should make a joined thread with a theory on this.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG Itachi fan boys are ganging up on me
    according to itachi fanboy itachin has this super power up called as his full power which apparently makes him a god..blah blah blah,pong pong pong
    on and on round and round

and then you all say

"If you don't like him, than stop talking about him"

my question is y should we stop...
    if itcahi fanboys can go blah blah balh bout his greatness
    y cant we go blah blah blah bout his lameness
    if you all creat tread trying to show his greatness y cant we create threads to show his lameness...
    so untill fanboys go blah bah blah itachi blah blah blah dont try to say stop talkin bout him...

BTW this goes out to MS itachi

Last edited by pemayozer; 04-12-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG Itachi fan boys are ganging up on me
    according to itachi fanboy itachin has this super power up called as his full power which apparently makes him a god..blah blah blah,pong pong pong
    on and on round and round

and then you all say

"If you don't like him, than stop talking about him"

my question is y should we stop...
    if itcahi fanboys can go blah blah balh bout his greatness
    y cant we go blah blah blah bout his lameness
    if you all creat tread trying to show his greatness y cant we create threads to show his lameness...
    so untill fanboys go blah bah blah itachi blah blah blah dont try to say stop talkin bout him...

BTW this goes out to MS itachi
    1st your Immature
    2nd your a Retard
    3rd I don't know if you are speaking English or baby talk in this post of yours

For god sakes I don't care if you Love itachi, hate him, admire him, adore him, or think he's god and so on quit jumping on the mans D*ck every time as I see you in every topic and you make topics on him so the award for D*ck riding Itachi goes to you.

This is a manga section quit making these Itachi VS ??? or ??? VS ??? I'm here to read peoples opinions on the manga not some made up battle and that immature people make (Or pull out of their a$$):flaw:

Itachi wins or loses I don't care fact he's dead in the show so who the f* cares. I believe he was a great character wish he had a more part in the story but he's gone so screw it

And I'm done with this lame topic now so PEACE!

respond or don't respond because I won't be responding back to your post

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we are on the same page. We should make a joined thread with a theory on this.
    no this will require more than a thread. the mods need to make a whole new section for this theory for it is so epic!

1st your Immature
    2nd your a Retard

For god sakes I don't care if you Love itachi, hate him, admire him, adore him, or think he's god and so on quit jumping on the mans D*ck every time as I see you in every topic and you make topics on him so the award for D*ck riding Itachi goes to you.

This is a manga section quit making these Itachi VS ??? or ??? VS ??? I'm here to read peoples opinions on the manga not some made up battle and that immature people make (Or pull out of their a$$):flaw:

Itachi wins or loses I don't care fact he's dead in the show so who the f* cares. I believe he was a great character wish he had a more part in the story but he's gone so screw it

damn! 0.o ma nikka got gangsta! lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no this will require more than a thread. the mods need to make a whole new section for this theory for it is so epic!

damn! 0.o ma nikka got gangsta! lol
    Oh one last thing to you NarutoVSGoku of all seriousness I never cared if Itachi won or lost battle (Which he shouldn't be underestimated or overestimated) he's great character and could accomplish a lot most characters now can't but this shit just got way outta hand. I come to see what's new in the manga section haven't visited this forum for over a month and all I see is Itachi VS ??? OR ??? VS ??? and at one point I saw 5 topics on Itachi VS Pein on the first page like WTF??!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st your Immature
    2nd your a Retard

News flash : Itachi fan boy suffers a mental break down...medical staff suspects the over use of tuskyomi

to start with this read the title of this thread it says m sick of itach vs threads
    read ur post ....do u still need an explanation or do u still wanna do out handing d*** riding awards...if u still wanna do then you should hand the biggest one to your mama for riding so many dicks that she finally managed to do the impossible ie give birth to some one dumb as you...
    u even out do the word dumb@ss it self....

Last edited by pemayozer; 04-12-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh one last thing to you NarutoVSGoku of all seriousness I never cared if Itachi won or lost battle (Which he shouldn't be underestimated or overestimated) he's great character and could accomplish a lot most characters now can't but this shit just got way outta hand. I come to see what's new in the manga section haven't visited this forum for over a month and all I see is Itachi VS ??? OR ??? VS ??? and at one point I saw 5 topics on Itachi VS Pein on the first page like WTF??!
    lol i know what your talking about man. but see that is the thing pedomayer is talking about! just like how all you see is all the "Itachi vs" threads he sees it too and he's complaining about it.

i guess we all are kinda tired of it in a way but we're all just handling it differently. you kind of have no issue with it and would just participate, pedo makes a thread and rants about it, and i laugh my ass off and make fun of it lol..

Itachi is a popular character. not much you can do if people like to make threads about him..

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi vs me and my mighty OP ninjutsu of DOOM......................a rubber. see what you can do without a head MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234