Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    GregTheGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The End of Naruto #2

    Here's my order of events for the final arc of Naruto.

    1) Naruto will rematch with Nagato, in this fight we will see Naruto vs the man who possesses all the powers of the Six Paths of Pain, boosted by an ability to regenerate. Nagato will therefore be stronger than in their previous confrontation. This fight will allow Naruto to fully develop the skills of using the Kyuubi's chakra cloak. Needless to say, Naruto will win.

    2) Sasuke will rematch with Itachi, in this fight we will Sasuke fighting an Itachi at full power, with no risk of blindess, no illness, boosted by an ability to regenerate. Itachi will therefore be stronger, and will not be holding back as he is controlled by Kabuto. This fight will show off the abilities of Sasuke's EMS, the secrets of which will be revealed by the end of the fight. Needless to say, Sasuke will win.

    3) At some later point - not neccessarily straight away afterwards - Naruto and Sasuke will have a showdown. It'll be an awesome fight but at the end of the day they'll be equal, Rasengan to Chidori, Yin to Yang, light to dark, blow for blow Naruto and Sasuke will share mutual annihlation if their fight is allowed to reach its conclusion (as predicted by Naruto). But it won't, Tobi will appear when they are both weakened enough, he'll extract the Kyuubi from Naruto and the EMS from Sasuke leaving them both on deaths door. Tobi will then revive the Juubi and use the sealing technique to become its host, but get owned by Kabuto at the convenient but necceassary moment of vulnerability in the process. Tobi dies and Kabuto reveals his true motives at last, desiring to use the Juubi to accomplish his goal - whatever that might be.

    4) The loss of his EMS will have 'opened Sasuke's eyes' so to speak, having being stripped of his sight and most of his power he'll realise the futility of his ambitions of revenge and hatred, he'll turn good again. Yay. Together he and Naruto, both ridiculously weak, will somehow manage to overcome an incredibly overpowered Kabuto - because they're the main characters. This will only be possible because that's the whole idea of Naruto, that through determination you can beat even the highest odds. For example Rock Lee who possesses only Taijutsu can still almost defeat the jinchuuriki Gaara in Part 1. So too at the end of the series can Naruto and Sasuke, without their respective unfair advantages over others (the Kyuubi and Sharingan namely), defeat the main bad guy. They'll both retain the abilities they earned through hard work, Naruto will be at the level he was when fighting Pain (minus Kyuubi) because he'll still have sage mode, and Sasuke will still be at the level he was when fighting Itachi (minus Sharingan and the Cursed Mark) because he still has all the speed and stuff developed over the timeskip. Rasenshuriken and Kirin will be their most powerful moves.

    5) They'll both survive, there will be no more tailed beasts, no more curse of hatred between the descendants of the Sage. All the problems between villages will be resolved, Jiraiya's dream of people truly understanding one another will be achieved, peace will ensue. Naruto will be elected leader of the unified Shinobi world, and Sasuke won't be bothered like the Uchiha ancestor or Madara were, because he's freed from their hatred. The end pairing will be Naruto with Hinata (who he'll love despite her shyness) and Sasuke with Sakura (who she'll love despite his blindness), because they both need to have families for it to be a happy ending, and if Naruto ends up with Sakura then Sasuke's ending isn't happy, and neither is Hinata's.

    The only thing I can't guess at are the parts played by 'Itachi's gift' or 'Naruto's secret jutsu'. I imagine Kabuto's sixth coffin - whoever the hell it is - will be used for Tobi's destruction, and Kabuto's 'that jutsu' will be relevant to his true motives. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.
     
         
    Last edited by GregTheGamer; 04-08-2011 at 11:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    Posts
    11,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    lol i lyk it but for some reason i think sasuke will die theres seriously nothign left for him to go back to if he leaves akatsuki the world wants him dead so i think the writters might kill him off after the war is ova
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    GregTheGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    lol i lyk it but for some reason i think sasuke will die theres seriously nothign left for him to go back to if he leaves akatsuki the world wants him dead so i think the writters might kill him off after the war is ova
    Also entirely possible, throughout the series Sasuke has played the part of tragic hero so it would almost be expected for him to die after turning good again (which is without a doubt going to occur). However if Sasuke dies then I think Sakura needs to as well, because that's the way tragedies work. In Romeo and Juliet both Romeo and Juliet die. In Star Wars both Anakin and Padme die. In Harry Potter both Snape and Lily die - although that also deals with the tragedy of unrequited love which is most similiar to the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura.

    But if half of Team 7 dies (lets not even discuss the likelihood of Kakashi and Sai dying) then Naruto's gonna be miserable which leads to an unhappy ending. I think Kishimoto will allow Sasuke to live, the tragedy will be the loss of his eyesight which is an incomparable loss. He'll be forgiven out of pity for his condition and gratitude for his part in saving the world. People like Raikage who can't realistically forgive him will die in the war, that'll also serve as realism in terms of both sides losing important and powerful people. However I doubt there are many like Raikage who actually need to die, Gaara can forgive Sasuke, and the Mizukage and Tsuchikage both said they have nothing against him personally.
     
         
    Last edited by GregTheGamer; 04-09-2011 at 02:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    i think sasuke will live
    maybe turn good
    Naruto musnt die but i think he will
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    title characters can die sometimes
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Sasuke needs to die in my opinion
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    GregTheGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    title characters can die sometimes
    Braveheart is the only instance I can think of lol, and that's because it was a historical fact. I can't think of any fictional story where the main character dies. Usually he'll sacrifice himself, appear to die and come back to life in some fashion - this has been the trend for all stories from the time of Christ, probably even before.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    GregTheGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by SIGFOR View Post
    Sasuke needs to die in my opinion
    Not neccessarily, so long as he undergoes sufficient change that he isn't really the same person. By the end Sasuke will be blind and largely powerless, just a family man and maybe the head of the new police force. So long as Sasuke suffers something permanently damaging (the loss of his eyesight) he doesn't need to die.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by GregTheGamer View Post
    Braveheart is the only instance I can think of lol, and that's because it was a historical fact. I can't think of any fictional story where the main character dies. Usually he'll sacrifice himself, appear to die and come back to life in some fashion - this has been the trend for all stories from the time of Christ, probably even before.
    Romeo and Juliet Old Yeller, Marley and me(well just marley)O.OO.OO.OO.O
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Sasuke will definetely go blind
    by the end story
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    GregTheGamer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    Romeo and Juliet Old Yeller, Marley and me(well just marley)O.OO.OO.OO.O
    Well it's uncommon anyway I don't think it'll happen to Naruto
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    it might happen considering how many enemies he has now no way he can fight them all and survive.... he'll teams up with sasuke then might sacrifice himself for sASUKE when he gets hurt or something thats my theory
     
         

  13. #13
    Sanji..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sanji.. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    10,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Talk sense to a fool and he
    calls you foolish.”
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Good stuff there but ..........
     
         

  14. #14
    Member lorienlupin's Avatar
    Status
    lorienlupin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I just want to be surprise

    No offence, but I sincerely hope you're wrong, that'll be the cheesiest, most predictable ending EVER!!

    I think Sasuke's gone to far too actually return now, his only redemption opportunity will be an honourable death, an Sakura will go the well travelled path of the tragic lonely figure that lost her love... but that may be just me being partial, because I hate both Sasuke and Sakura very much.

    I only wish one thing, that of all the possible endings that I might think of, Kishimoto will choose none and surprise me, I love it when authors surprise me.
     
         

  15. #15
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by GregTheGamer View Post
    Braveheart is the only instance I can think of lol, and that's because it was a historical fact. I can't think of any fictional story where the main character dies. Usually he'll sacrifice himself, appear to die and come back to life in some fashion - this has been the trend for all stories from the time of Christ, probably even before.
    *cough* full metal alchemist *cough*
     
         

  16. #16
    Sanji..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sanji.. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    10,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Talk sense to a fool and he
    calls you foolish.”
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    *cough* full metal alchemist *cough*
    So True
     
         

  17. #17
    Member kcy0's Avatar
    Status
    kcy0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I just want to be surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by lorienlupin View Post
    No offence, but I sincerely hope you're wrong, that'll be the cheesiest, most predictable ending EVER!!

    I think Sasuke's gone to far too actually return now, his only redemption opportunity will be an honourable death, an Sakura will go the well travelled path of the tragic lonely figure that lost her love... but that may be just me being partial, because I hate both Sasuke and Sakura very much.

    I only wish one thing, that of all the possible endings that I might think of, Kishimoto will choose none and surprise me, I love it when authors surprise me.
    i 100% agree. If any one of those came to be the real ending, I would die from anti-climaxtiveness. This dude needs to add some imagination rather than saying the obvious. Something as bad as 'Goku arrives and spirit bombs everyone and takes over the world' would be more creative.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    leezagboola is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    Why would madara want sasukes eyes he could have taken them ages ago.
    I think that the ending will be they will get the all the tailed beast naruto will live cuz uzumaki clan live long and then he will get the 10 tails inside of him. sasuke will die. he cant go back hes too evil. he may repent and say sorry to kakashi, sakura and mostly naruto but he will die. i cant see the raikage forgiving him and letting him go back it would cause another war... naruto will become the Kage of all the villages since they all merged together now he will just be the general shinobi kage.
    Itachis gift and naruto's secret justsu will help him defeat madara and kabuto. the other ninjas will kill all the returned zombie people and zetsu clones
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    jonedv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End of Naruto #2

    i belive that Madara is gonna beat the crap out of kabuto. Kabuto is a boring mean character. Madara is just using kabuto.. And the whole manga have somehow made me shure that Naruto will fight Madara and Sasuke somehow before the end.. and it will be epic.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •