View Poll Results: chouji kage material?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

7 9.09%
  • No

58 75.32%
  • maybe

12 15.58%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: chouji is kage material ?????

no.

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    He had a chance to beat asuma are you kidding me, he was just not fighting at all. Ok, so le't put it this way, Kakashi, without Sharingan, Jounin lvl, with Sharingan Kinda Kage lvl. Hell yeah, techniques chances our outlook of characters.

-My point exactly you are comparing Kakashi to Chouji just because he got stronger?

-fyi.Shikamarus team did almost have Asuma all Chouji had to do was finally finish him when he was put in the position(through Shikamaru's tactics of course)

-Techniques do change outlooks on characters but that technique isnt to the point where i see him as great. Hes has always been strong with alot of chakra(thats what his clan is known for) only thing that really changed in him was his confidence.

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

No. He isn't very tactical and smart. He's strong when he HAS to be. I can see him as a general of a section in the army or maybe a jonin, but definitly not a Kage. He just needs more confidence. He's careness/strength will get him far though.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

He is Kage material. Kakashi a "Kage Material" according to many people din't do much as Chouji is doing with his bare hands. Chouji is going to end this battle, what has Kakashi done? NOthing, he had being helped by a lot ninja just to seal two weak ninjas and with his Talk no jutsu, and yet he is still conciderate a Kage material. Chouji is killing them with his bare hands, no sealing, not talk no jutsu.
    Kakashi took down a full Edo tensei Zabuza and Haku. Chouji defeated a Asuma who wanted to be taken out an told him to move during every attack he was about to use. That like yelling out the name of the person your trying to hit when your play dodge ball. Currently Kakashi is taking out all the 7 swordsmen of the mist.

How long do you think that added chakra is going to last and starts to look like Nicole Richie. Don't get me wrong Chouji is strong but probably as strong as his father currently. Have you forgotten Chouza could use the same jutsu but probably better since this is Chouji's first time using it without the pill. I would say Chouji has shown he is jounin level and his rank will most likely increase after this battle.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

nope he still has his diet problem no matter what besides he will HAVE TO PASSthrough naruto

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

chouji...... NO.. he is not kage level.. ridiculous if you ask me.. he finally grew some balls after taking up the entire chapter reminiscing.. then he got a power up.. he's a jounin at best

and theres no way chouji's physical power boost is gonna stop this war.. there are rogue ninjas.. previous kages.. and other sh*tload of other really strong people..

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

He is Kage material. Kakashi a "Kage Material" according to many people din't do much as Chouji is doing with his bare hands. Chouji is going to end this battle, what has Kakashi done? NOthing, he had being helped by a lot ninja just to seal two weak ninjas and with his Talk no jutsu, and yet he is still conciderate a Kage material. Chouji is killing them with his bare hands, no sealing, not talk no jutsu.
    Someone has not been reading the manga or anime or anything.

I did not know people like this exist.

Chouji killing people with bare hands?

I mean I did not see Choji kill anyone. Not asuma because he is already dead but he just punched him and if someone was going to kill Asuma it been Shamarku with his shadow clone of his knuckle blades to his head.

But killing Choji lol... Not yet.

BTW choji would not even beat Kakashi and is not kage material.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Well dude, you are something else aren't u : D..Chouji is Kage material just because he growed wings out of his back and right instantly at that second he is fit to become kage. Yeah okay.
    I will say what Kakashi has done, or better yet: watch the whole anime/and manga from beginning to this moment and you'll see for urself. 'Cause he has just too many achievements to list here.

"no talk no jutsu" lol maybe that's the thing also 'cause choji can't say or speculate anything so he's always silent. Real kage material indeed.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Also do we really believe Choji has confidence? I mean after this fight will he be super confident? Are we assuming to much?

I do not know I really do not know.

But if he is. I can see Choji getting Ino now only in if he becomes the head of his clan and prob if he is in butterfly slim mode. lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Why is there a thread like this?

No, Chouji is not kage material. He is not even jounin material. Do you need reminders of what jounin material is? Gai, Darui, Neji, Kankuro, Temari, Hizashi and Kakashi. Let me know if you think Choji can beat any of these shinobi. He is far from being kage material.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Why is there a thread like this?

No, Chouji is not kage material. He is not even jounin material. Do you need reminders of what jounin material is? Gai, Darui, Neji, Kankuro, Temari, Hizashi and Kakashi. Let me know if you think Choji can beat any of these shinobi. He is far from being kage material.
    Chouji is Jounin material.

Have you seen ebisu, some anbu, and Iruka.

Enough said

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Chouji is Jounin material.

Have you seen ebisu, some anbu, and Iruka.

Enough said
    Before quoting me, get your facts straight.

Iruka is a chunnin.

Some anbu were presented as weak because they have no personality really.

Ebisu is a Tokubetsu Jōnin = ninja who, rather than all-around jōnin training, have Jōnin-level ability in a single area or skill, much like warrant officers of real-world militaries.

Neither of them are real jounin. Try again. nuff said.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Before quoting me, get your facts straight.

Iruka is a chunnin.

Some anbu were presented as weak because they have no personality really.

Ebisu is a Tokubetsu Jōnin = ninja who, rather than all-around jōnin training, have Jōnin-level ability in a single area or skill, much like warrant officers of real-world militaries.

Neither of them are real jounin. Try again. nuff said.
    Well your right my fault aabout Iruka.

But Ebisu is a real Jonin doesn't matter and most all anbu are Jonin.

But you can even say from the last fight Asuma can beat Choji one vs one? He as a real junin like you said.

So besides me messing up on Iruka. The rest was right.

Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill.

Get ur stuff right

Also don't forget about the exam ref, the peoplw who were fighting Hidan and Kazu.

Are they all one level Jounin? You think Choji can not beat them or even on the same level please

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Well your right my fault aabout Iruka.

But Ebisu is a real Jonin doesn't matter and most all anbu are Jonin.

But you can even say from the last fight Asuma can beat Choji one vs one? He as a real junin like you said.

So besides me messing up on Iruka. The rest was right.

Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill.

Get ur stuff right

Also don't forget about the exam ref, the people who were fighting Hidan and Kazu.

Are they all one level Jounin? You think Choji can not beat them or even on the same level please
    Asuma would pwn choji 1on1.

"Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill." - did I say anbu had only one skill? Nope. I just said that they had no personalities. If you would see shinobi with a mask saving the day, then what's the point of watching naruto? For us to cheer on someone we need to see his/her face and know about them. If you notice, as soon as an anbu reveals himself, he become more important and kishi can make him stronger (examples: kakashi, yamato, danzo's bodyguards).

There might be a few weak jonin who became jonin for different reasons (i.e. Shizune) but there's no point in comparing her to choji. Why? Because you cannot promote Choji to a jounin just because he beats 1 or 2 jounin level shinobi. lol neji has a really good chance of beating tsunade, is he kage material? About 80-90% of the jounin are clearly stronger than Choji. That makes him weaker than a jounin.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Asuma would pwn choji 1on1.

"Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill." - did I say anbu had only one skill? Nope. I just said that they had no personalities. If you would see shinobi with a mask saving the day, then what's the point of watching naruto? For us to cheer on someone we need to see his/her face and know about them. If you notice, as soon as an anbu reveals himself, he become more important and kishi can make him stronger (examples: kakashi, yamato, danzo's bodyguards).

There might be a few weak jonin who became jonin for different reasons (i.e. Shizune) but there's no point in comparing her to choji. Why? Because you cannot promote Choji to a jounin just because he beats 1 or 2 jounin level shinobi. lol neji has a really good chance of beating tsunade, is he kage material? About 80-90% of the jounin are clearly stronger than Choji. That makes him weaker than a jounin.
    I doubt Asuma would pwn Choji 1vs1 now. Maybe before but now I doubt that.
    He reach another level. Also I cheered for an anbu once. It was the white ANBU at the start of the kage fight. He was pretty good.

Why can you not promote Choji to Jounin. He can get promoted like anyone else.
    Neiji has a good chance of beating Tsunade but guess what you think his clan branch leader is going to take orders from the side house. So no Neji would never become kage. The main house does not listen the the sub house. Neij isn't kage material either. He is to young and inexperince. 80-90% are you mad show me that 80-90%. jounin more clearly stronger than choji.

Point them out because right now sir your just making numbers up. Your not an accountant so please do not play with number before you get yourself hurt.

He is sitting on jounin status I don't even see where you going. Fact show them

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

i'd say he is jounin level.. but i don't think he can beat asuma 1on1.. chouji took advantage of an opening created by Ino and Shikamaru.. then he hit him with everything he had.. i don't know if he would be able to get that kind of opening one on one..

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

I don't think so

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    i'd say he is jounin level.. but i don't think he can beat asuma 1on1.. chouji took advantage of an opening created by Ino and Shikamaru.. then he hit him with everything he had.. i don't know if he would be able to get that kind of opening one on one..

I think he can. With the butterfly increase everything as shown before when he went mini- butterfly on the sound four he was stronger and faster. Now with the size he has a bigger opening to hit his target.

Asuma was ok but he wasn't like the top. His father was top, but he was just normal.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Idky just seeing this thread made me mad!! -_-

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

I think he can. With the butterfly increase everything as shown before when he went mini- butterfly on the sound four he was stronger and faster. Now with the size he has a bigger opening to hit his target.

Asuma was ok but he wasn't like the top. His father was top, but he was just normal.
    .. ur right.. i forgot to consider his speed increase in this form.. it's like chouji is a butterfly sage.. hahah