View Poll Results: chouji kage material?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

7 9.09%
  • No

58 75.32%
  • maybe

12 15.58%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: chouji is kage material ?????

chouji...... NO.. he is not kage level.. ridiculous if you ask me.. he finally grew some balls after taking up the entire chapter reminiscing.. then he got a power up.. he's a jounin at best

and theres no way chouji's physical power boost is gonna stop this war.. there are rogue ninjas.. previous kages.. and other sh*tload of other really strong people..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    He is Kage material. Kakashi a "Kage Material" according to many people din't do much as Chouji is doing with his bare hands. Chouji is going to end this battle, what has Kakashi done? NOthing, he had being helped by a lot ninja just to seal two weak ninjas and with his Talk no jutsu, and yet he is still conciderate a Kage material. Chouji is killing them with his bare hands, no sealing, not talk no jutsu.
    Someone has not been reading the manga or anime or anything.

I did not know people like this exist.

Chouji killing people with bare hands?

I mean I did not see Choji kill anyone. Not asuma because he is already dead but he just punched him and if someone was going to kill Asuma it been Shamarku with his shadow clone of his knuckle blades to his head.

But killing Choji lol... Not yet.

BTW choji would not even beat Kakashi and is not kage material.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    He is Kage material. Kakashi a "Kage Material" according to many people din't do much as Chouji is doing with his bare hands. Chouji is going to end this battle, what has Kakashi done? NOthing, he had being helped by a lot ninja just to seal two weak ninjas and with his Talk no jutsu, and yet he is still conciderate a Kage material. Chouji is killing them with his bare hands, no sealing, not talk no jutsu.
    Well dude, you are something else aren't u : D..Chouji is Kage material just because he growed wings out of his back and right instantly at that second he is fit to become kage. Yeah okay.
    I will say what Kakashi has done, or better yet: watch the whole anime/and manga from beginning to this moment and you'll see for urself. 'Cause he has just too many achievements to list here.

"no talk no jutsu" lol maybe that's the thing also 'cause choji can't say or speculate anything so he's always silent. Real kage material indeed.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also do we really believe Choji has confidence? I mean after this fight will he be super confident? Are we assuming to much?

I do not know I really do not know.

But if he is. I can see Choji getting Ino now only in if he becomes the head of his clan and prob if he is in butterfly slim mode. lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is there a thread like this?

No, Chouji is not kage material. He is not even jounin material. Do you need reminders of what jounin material is? Gai, Darui, Neji, Kankuro, Temari, Hizashi and Kakashi. Let me know if you think Choji can beat any of these shinobi. He is far from being kage material.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Why is there a thread like this?

No, Chouji is not kage material. He is not even jounin material. Do you need reminders of what jounin material is? Gai, Darui, Neji, Kankuro, Temari, Hizashi and Kakashi. Let me know if you think Choji can beat any of these shinobi. He is far from being kage material.
    Chouji is Jounin material.

Have you seen ebisu, some anbu, and Iruka.

Enough said

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Chouji is Jounin material.

Have you seen ebisu, some anbu, and Iruka.

Enough said
    Before quoting me, get your facts straight.

Iruka is a chunnin.

Some anbu were presented as weak because they have no personality really.

Ebisu is a Tokubetsu Jōnin = ninja who, rather than all-around jōnin training, have Jōnin-level ability in a single area or skill, much like warrant officers of real-world militaries.

Neither of them are real jounin. Try again. nuff said.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Before quoting me, get your facts straight.

Iruka is a chunnin.

Some anbu were presented as weak because they have no personality really.

Ebisu is a Tokubetsu Jōnin = ninja who, rather than all-around jōnin training, have Jōnin-level ability in a single area or skill, much like warrant officers of real-world militaries.

Neither of them are real jounin. Try again. nuff said.
    Well your right my fault aabout Iruka.

But Ebisu is a real Jonin doesn't matter and most all anbu are Jonin.

But you can even say from the last fight Asuma can beat Choji one vs one? He as a real junin like you said.

So besides me messing up on Iruka. The rest was right.

Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill.

Get ur stuff right

Also don't forget about the exam ref, the peoplw who were fighting Hidan and Kazu.

Are they all one level Jounin? You think Choji can not beat them or even on the same level please

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well your right my fault aabout Iruka.

But Ebisu is a real Jonin doesn't matter and most all anbu are Jonin.

But you can even say from the last fight Asuma can beat Choji one vs one? He as a real junin like you said.

So besides me messing up on Iruka. The rest was right.

Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill.

Get ur stuff right

Also don't forget about the exam ref, the people who were fighting Hidan and Kazu.

Are they all one level Jounin? You think Choji can not beat them or even on the same level please
    Asuma would pwn choji 1on1.

"Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill." - did I say anbu had only one skill? Nope. I just said that they had no personalities. If you would see shinobi with a mask saving the day, then what's the point of watching naruto? For us to cheer on someone we need to see his/her face and know about them. If you notice, as soon as an anbu reveals himself, he become more important and kishi can make him stronger (examples: kakashi, yamato, danzo's bodyguards).

There might be a few weak jonin who became jonin for different reasons (i.e. Shizune) but there's no point in comparing her to choji. Why? Because you cannot promote Choji to a jounin just because he beats 1 or 2 jounin level shinobi. lol neji has a really good chance of beating tsunade, is he kage material? About 80-90% of the jounin are clearly stronger than Choji. That makes him weaker than a jounin.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asuma would pwn choji 1on1.

"Also Kakashi was Anbu he has more than one skill." - did I say anbu had only one skill? Nope. I just said that they had no personalities. If you would see shinobi with a mask saving the day, then what's the point of watching naruto? For us to cheer on someone we need to see his/her face and know about them. If you notice, as soon as an anbu reveals himself, he become more important and kishi can make him stronger (examples: kakashi, yamato, danzo's bodyguards).

There might be a few weak jonin who became jonin for different reasons (i.e. Shizune) but there's no point in comparing her to choji. Why? Because you cannot promote Choji to a jounin just because he beats 1 or 2 jounin level shinobi. lol neji has a really good chance of beating tsunade, is he kage material? About 80-90% of the jounin are clearly stronger than Choji. That makes him weaker than a jounin.
    I doubt Asuma would pwn Choji 1vs1 now. Maybe before but now I doubt that.
    He reach another level. Also I cheered for an anbu once. It was the white ANBU at the start of the kage fight. He was pretty good.

Why can you not promote Choji to Jounin. He can get promoted like anyone else.
    Neiji has a good chance of beating Tsunade but guess what you think his clan branch leader is going to take orders from the side house. So no Neji would never become kage. The main house does not listen the the sub house. Neij isn't kage material either. He is to young and inexperince. 80-90% are you mad show me that 80-90%. jounin more clearly stronger than choji.

Point them out because right now sir your just making numbers up. Your not an accountant so please do not play with number before you get yourself hurt.

He is sitting on jounin status I don't even see where you going. Fact show them

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'd say he is jounin level.. but i don't think he can beat asuma 1on1.. chouji took advantage of an opening created by Ino and Shikamaru.. then he hit him with everything he had.. i don't know if he would be able to get that kind of opening one on one..

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

I don't think so

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    i'd say he is jounin level.. but i don't think he can beat asuma 1on1.. chouji took advantage of an opening created by Ino and Shikamaru.. then he hit him with everything he had.. i don't know if he would be able to get that kind of opening one on one..

I think he can. With the butterfly increase everything as shown before when he went mini- butterfly on the sound four he was stronger and faster. Now with the size he has a bigger opening to hit his target.

Asuma was ok but he wasn't like the top. His father was top, but he was just normal.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Idky just seeing this thread made me mad!! -_-

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he can. With the butterfly increase everything as shown before when he went mini- butterfly on the sound four he was stronger and faster. Now with the size he has a bigger opening to hit his target.

Asuma was ok but he wasn't like the top. His father was top, but he was just normal.
    .. ur right.. i forgot to consider his speed increase in this form.. it's like chouji is a butterfly sage.. hahah

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt Asuma would pwn Choji 1vs1 now. Maybe before but now I doubt that.
    He reach another level. Also I cheered for an anbu once. It was the white ANBU at the start of the kage fight. He was pretty good.

Why can you not promote Choji to Jounin. He can get promoted like anyone else.
    Neiji has a good chance of beating Tsunade but guess what you think his clan branch leader is going to take orders from the side house. So no Neji would never become kage. The main house does not listen the the sub house. Neij isn't kage material either. He is to young and inexperince. 80-90% are you mad show me that 80-90%. jounin more clearly stronger than choji.

Point them out because right now sir your just making numbers up. Your not an accountant so please do not play with number before you get yourself hurt.

He is sitting on jounin status I don't even see where you going. Fact show them
    Jounin that can beat choji:

Kakashi
    Gai
    Asuma
    Yamato
    Kurenai (not stronger, but uses genjutsu)
    ALL the jonin that were bodyguards for the 5 kage (10 jounin)
    Neji
    Hizashi
    Shikaku (seeing how smart he is)
    the list can go on

Jounin that might lose to choji:
    Shizune
    Choza (I don''t think so but maybe)

So far I've said 18 jounin can beat choji, 2 jounin cannot. That mean that out of 20 jounin mentioned, only 2 can lose to choji. That means 10% can lose to choji, 90% will beat choji. And that's how I came up with those numbers.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi
    Gai
    Asuma
    Yamato
    Neji
    Hizashi
    the list can go on

Shizune

So far I've said 18 jounin can beat choji, 2 jounin cannot. That mean that out of 20 jounin mentioned, only 2 can lose to choji. That means 10% can lose to choji, 90% will beat choji. And that's how I came up with those numbers.
    we have anther kishi running loose in our forum and telling us who will beat who and who cannot beat who...this guys know everything.
    Can we ask how ?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    we have anther kishi running loose in our forum and telling us who will beat who and who cannot beat who...this guys know everything.
    Can we ask how ?
    personal opinion. go away now

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi
    Gai
    Asuma
    Yamato
    Neji
    Hizashi
    the list can go on

Shizune

Can we ask how ?
    personal opinion. go away now
    :P this guys seriously fails to undersand :flaw:
    you making list : dumping your personel opinin
    Me commenting : asking you to justify
    you commenting : showing u lack basic understanding capability.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:P this guys seriously fails to undersand :flaw:
    you making list : dumping your personel opinin
    Me commenting : asking you to justify
    you commenting : showing u lack basic understanding capability.
    Fine. Let me make this clear.

First of all all of the jounin I've mentioned have more experience than choji. Neji is debatable.

Any of the jounin at the 5 kage summit would be able to defeat choji (battle experience + the fact that they were the bodyguards of a kage). Agreed? That's 10 jounin.

Gai would beat Choji. Agreed?

Kakashi would beat choji. Agreed?

Asuma would most likely beat choji. How did I reach this conclusion? Well Asuma is chouji's superior and knows pretty much everything there is about him. Asuma is also more experienced in battle and I believe is faster than Chouji. He was also one of the 12 protectors or whatever, I don't remember now. Overall, I don't think that Chouji + wings can defeat what I mentioned above.

Yamato would beat choji. Besides the fact that he has mokuton, he has proven to be a very diverse shinobi in a lot of areas and can go from close range to mid range.

Kurenai would beat choji. I do not see choji using genjutsu at all. Kurenai does, so this is just a guess.

Neji would beat Chouji. He is a strong hyuuga and specializeed in close range. someone like choji would need to work extremely hard to penetrate neji's ultimate defense and avoid neji's attacks.

Hizashi would beat chouji. Hizashi si stronger than neji. If neji can, Hazashi can.

Shikaku. He is the grown up version of shikamaru. We saw shikamaru beat someone like Hidan and we know for a fact that Shikaku is the intelligence leader on the shinobi army. I don't think there is a possible way in which chouji can beat him.

Now why don't you try and explain why I am wrong?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi
    Gai
    Asuma
    Yamato
    Neji
    Hizashi
    the list can go on

Shizune

Please it is way more Jounin than that. I like how you just put some down.

Also Asuma can not handle butterfly Choji. Also don't put Yamato down because we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

Also let me me show you jounin who would lose.
    Shizune
    Inoichi Yamanaka
    Kankurō
    Otokaze
    Most of the front line jounin.

so it is no even right figures your showning.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please it is way more Jounin than that. I like how you just put some down.

Also Asuma can not handle butterfly Choji. Also don't put Yamato down because we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

Shizune
    Inoichi Yamanaka
    Kankurō
    Otokaze

so it is no even right figures your showning.
    i agree, but who is otokaze?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fine. Let me make this clear.

First of all all of the jounin I've mentioned have more experience than choji. Neji is debatable.

Any of the jounin at the 5 kage summit would be able to defeat choji (battle experience + the fact that they were the bodyguards of a kage). Agreed? That's 10 jounin.

Gai would beat Choji. Agreed?

Kakashi would beat choji. Agreed?

Asuma would most likely beat choji. How did I reach this conclusion? Well Asuma is chouji's superior and knows pretty much everything there is about him. Asuma is also more experienced in battle and I believe is faster than Chouji. He was also one of the 12 protectors or whatever, I don't remember now. Overall, I don't think that Chouji + wings can defeat what I mentioned above.

Yamato would beat choji. Besides the fact that he has mokuton, he has proven to be a very diverse shinobi in a lot of areas and can go from close range to mid range.

Kurenai would beat choji. I do not see choji using genjutsu at all. Kurenai does, so this is just a guess.

Neji would beat Chouji. He is a strong hyuuga and specializeed in close range. someone like choji would need to work extremely hard to penetrate neji's ultimate defense and avoid neji's attacks.

Hizashi would beat chouji. Hizashi si stronger than neji. If neji can, Hazashi can.

Shikaku. He is the grown up version of shikamaru. We saw shikamaru beat someone like Hidan and we know for a fact that Shikaku is the intelligence leader on the shinobi army. I don't think there is a possible way in which chouji can beat him.

Now why don't you try and explain why I am wrong?
    the basic reason y u are wrong is ur not kishi neither am i,
    no 1 other than kishi can say who can beat who....
    for heavens sake he can say iruka has a bloodline limit that no jutsu wil work in his presence and he killied madara and all .

you have said all body gaurds can beat chouzi,gai can beat chouzi,neji can beat chuji but the qyestion is how do u know that.
    last time hegot wings he beat a curse sealed ninja, nowwith his new wings he is confident enought to put the entire battle to an end..
    tell me how do u know neji beats him,how does ao , choujiro beat him...
    ur argument is neji is from hugya clan so he can beat him, wat if chouji beacme super size..how would neji use his taijutsu then...
    the fact is u dont know nething until the fight actualy takes place...
    with the butterfly form one punch can finish the fight...how do you know that chouji will not be able to land one punch in a fite with any of your jounins...

all your figures and number are your personell opinin, which would be true if you were the author or naruto but for the simple fact you are not..ur opinins are just your opinions, its no fact

Last edited by pemayozer; 04-11-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the basic reason y u are wrong is ur not kishi neither am i,
    no 1 other than kishi can say who can beat who....
    for heavens sake he can say iruka has a bloodline limit that no jutsu wil work in his presence and he killied madara and all .

you have said all body gaurds can beat chouzi,gai can beat chouzi,neji can beat chuji but the qyestion is how do u know that.
    last time hegot wings he beat a curse sealed ninja, nowwith his new wings he is confident enought to put the entire battle to an end..
    tell me how do u know neji beats him,how does ao , choujiro beat him...
    ur argument is neji is from hugya clan so he can beat him, wat if chouji beacme super size..how would neji use his taijutsu then...
    the fact is u dont know nething until the fight actualy takes place...
    with the butterfly form one punch can finish the fight...how do you know that chouji will not be able to land one punch in a fite with any of you jounins...
    Well in that case I can argue with anyone on the forum that until kishi says so, no one can beat anyone else in a fight that did not happen in the manga. And yes, you are right. Kishi decides who beats who and we saw a lot of fights won by good guys just because they were good and did not follow much logic (we might even see tenten defeat all kakuzu's hearts before she runs out of chakra). But on the other hand I like to debate here and as much as I agree with what you've said, I also have to follow logic. So if I were to express myself correctly I would say: If I were to follow the logic so far displayed in naruto, combined with what we know about the characters, I would believe that x can beat y because of those reasons. But since there are a lot of vs threads on this forum I'm guessing we can assume almost all of us agree that it comes down to kishi and we debate just for the fun of it.

And I don't know 100% that all of the ones I mentioned above can beat Chouji. Actually, I don't think neither of them can win 100%. But they have a much higher chance of winning against choji than choji has against them. The ones that I think are debatable are neji and kurenai. Of course whatever I say isn't written in stone and I can change my mind the same way I have in the past (sasori vs oro thread, kakashi vs hizashi thread).

Shizune
    Inoichi Yamanaka
    Kankurō
    Otokaze
    Indeed there are a lot more jounin, but some are stronger than chouji and some are weaker and we cannot know for sure how many there are. I just gave you examples of jounin we know about.

Shizune would lose yes.
    inoichi would lose
    I do not think kankuro would lose. He is one of those bodyguards I've mentioned above.
    We don't know much about otokaze and we don't know much about those front line jounin. We know that it takes a lot to become a jounin and as far as konoha goes, I gave you the example of what it takes to become a jounin (kakashi, gai, yamato and so on).
    Also I don't think asuma would lose to chouji. We saw ino-shika-chou beat asuma indeed, but a 1on1 fight with both of them serious would go down another way.

So as a conclusion, I don't believe that a sudden butterfly shape would put chouji on a jounin or kage level. There much more to it than that (i.e. battle experience, intelligence, leadership skill). A sudden increase in speed and power does not change that much. As an example you can take the chunnin exams where shikamaru was clearly not the fastest/strongest shinobi there, but was the only one promoted.