View Poll Results: chouji kage material?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

7 9.09%
  • No

58 75.32%
  • maybe

12 15.58%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: chouji is kage material ?????

no he is not kage level. by the end of this war though he should be jonin level though maybe even s class jonin.

kage level really is a stretch.
    besides chouji said he was going to end the battle but really all thats left is white zetsu. chouji's dad will fight dan and some others will fight kakuzu. chouji can help beat them but he is far from kage level.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is more to being a kage than just power. I admit that Choji has become quite stronger, but does he come close to the other kages or other great ninjas? He is a bit off it that prospect, but he has great potential and I would say he could become a high class jounin. He has great physical strength that few can exceed, but he lacks diversity and is basically all close combat. But he is maybe one of the characters who has the worst potential when it comes too leadership and governing a city. So choji is clearly way down the pecking order.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Please it is way more Jounin than that. I like how you just put some down.

Also Asuma can not handle butterfly Choji. Also don't put Yamato down because we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

Also let me me show you jounin who would lose.
    Shizune
    Inoichi Yamanaka
    Kankurō
    Otokaze
    Most of the front line jounin.

so it is no even right figures your showning.
    i had to look otokaze up just to know who you were talking about, (its the guy who finds the 4th kazekage's body) and it doesn't help when the only 4 jounin you think choji would beat aren't even fighters, shizune is a med-nin/secretary, inoichi (is related to ino so auto fail) is a intell/mind reading ninja also one of the ino-shika-cho teams that req you be in your 3 person squad to be at real fighting capacity, kankuro would probably lose to giant butteryfly choji but no normal/normal giant choji. otokaze is basicly just a filler char idk if hes even a real jounin.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i agree, but who is otokaze?
    lol the guy who finds the 4th kazekage's body, thats all i could find on him. oh and his name means sounded wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    There is more to being a kage than just power. I admit that Choji has become quite stronger, but does he come close to the other kages or other great ninjas? He is a bit off it that prospect, but he has great potential and I would say he could become a high class jounin. He has great physical strength that few can exceed, but he lacks diversity and is basically all close combat. But he is maybe one of the characters who has the worst potential when it comes too leadership and governing a city. So choji is clearly way down the pecking order.
    This, basicly. Choji has all but 0 battle strat, for a while he was actually more useless then ino in the asuma fight, he doesn't have much fight experience, the only 2 (maybe 3 if you count both hidan and kazuku) akatsuki members hes fought hes epicly failed againest, has he beat anyone besides the weakest sound 4 guy? he'll be clan leader and i guess promoted to jounin because of that and future experience and hopefully skill he gains later on. but he'll never EVER be kage level.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This thread is just plain stupid. Even Naruto isn't yet Kage material although he is powerful, but he lacks maturness and decision making skills. But he still has confidence that Choji doesn't have. so...

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sure

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    i had to look otokaze up just to know who you were talking about, (its the guy who finds the 4th kazekage's body) and it doesn't help when the only 4 jounin you think choji would beat aren't even fighters, shizune is a med-nin/secretary, inoichi (is related to ino so auto fail) is a intell/mind reading ninja also one of the ino-shika-cho teams that req you be in your 3 person squad to be at real fighting capacity, kankuro would probably lose to giant butteryfly choji but no normal/normal giant choji. otokaze is basicly just a filler char idk if hes even a real jounin.

lol the guy who finds the 4th kazekage's body, thats all i could find on him. oh and his name means sounded wind.

This, basicly. Choji has all but 0 battle strat, for a while he was actually more useless then ino in the asuma fight, he doesn't have much fight experience, the only 2 (maybe 3 if you count both hidan and kazuku) akatsuki members hes fought hes epicly failed againest, has he beat anyone besides the weakest sound 4 guy? he'll be clan leader and i guess promoted to jounin because of that and future experience and hopefully skill he gains later on. but he'll never EVER be kage level.
    I never said he be kage level :P your right. But them are jounin . I was just fussing the fact that he can beat some jounin and that doesn't include the special type jounin. Which can make him a jounin.

Also Shizune like Kabuto are medical ninjas but they know how to fight. Just like Dan and the fifth. Also we seen Shizune lead groups of people going towards a battle. Just like Inoichi going to battle pain. But Naruto told him he has this.

Also if thats the case who have we seen Asuma beat up really? We seen him beat up some randoms but when it came to main people who have he won aganist that we know of?

He might had have a strong past but as of recently all he talked about was a board game and a king and training.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

on the choji = kage level ... no ofc

on choji = jounin lvl ... ofc yes, at the end he will be slightly above his father (the whole generation surpassing) and his father is one of the most powerful jounins in the village as I see it

on choji vs asuma ... asuma>choji imo, hes a sarutobi that alone is a lot, he is the son of the 3rd, choji is strong but sorry imo asuma is stronger, or if we see it from another perspective asuma = (about) grown up konohamaru so you chose jounin konohamaru vs jounin choji

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Chouji will get the Rinnegan and be the Jinchuriki of the 10 tails

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    He is Kage material. Kakashi a "Kage Material" according to many people din't do much as Chouji is doing with his bare hands. Chouji is going to end this battle, what has Kakashi done? NOthing, he had being helped by a lot ninja just to seal two weak ninjas and with his Talk no jutsu, and yet he is still conciderate a Kage material. Chouji is killing them with his bare hands, no sealing, not talk no jutsu.
    You may have a point there about Chouji being near Kage Level, but lets not take for granted that Chouji had help from Ino, Shikamaru, and the Sand-nin who wrapped up Asuma. Kakashi had help from some random nin, but still needed his team plus random nin. He hasn't killed anyone with his bare hands and Kakashi has (stabbed through both resurrected shinobi with his Lightning Blade). Kakashi did just as much against Zabuza (who is really at Asuma's level) and Haku with less help than Chouji did against Asuma.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

Not even close

Page 3 of 3 « First 123