Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49
  1. #26
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I am pretty sure I never said that ATM the cloak is weaker than merged form. Secondly like NewKageism said we have not seen the extent of the cloaked form, so either way as of now the merged form is pretty strong. Third I am not saying his merged form necessarily means they form psychically. Maybe they will merge in chakra, in where the Kyuubi can be free, but still in a state where he would be an ally to Naruto.

    Basically all of you that are saying the cloaked form is better than if he had some type of merge I have a question for you.

    Will Naruto only have the cloaked form, and the use of the Kyuubi's chakra?

    Meaning, is that the mastered form and he will learn nothing more that the cloak state ever?
    There's no reason to think he will.

    The Kyuubi utterly hates him and it's apparent that it's not going to help Naruto willingly. If that isn't clear to you then I don't know what you're reading.

    It's not a matter of "taming" the Kyuubi. The Hachibi is actually on good terms with KB from what we can see. The Kyuubi and Naruto will never come to an understanding and will never see things eye to eye. That is why Naruto will never be able to completely merge with the Kyuubi; because it'll kill Naruto the second it gets the chance.
     
         

  2. #27
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    There's no reason to think he will.

    The Kyuubi utterly hates him and it's apparent that it's not going to help Naruto willingly. If that isn't clear to you then I don't know what you're reading.

    It's not a matter of "taming" the Kyuubi. The Hachibi is actually on good terms with KB from what we can see. The Kyuubi and Naruto will never come to an understanding and will never see things eye to eye. That is why Naruto will never be able to completely merge with the Kyuubi; because it'll kill Naruto the second it gets the chance.
    O so KB and the Hachibi are different because they are on good terms. So it was like that in the beginning to. As in they were always friends?

    I am pretty sure the Hachibi said himself that his and KB's relationship was the same as the Kyuubi's and Naruto. It was even shown when they were trying to find a candidate for the Hachibi. I cannot find the chapter in the manga were Hachibi ask's KB to let him talk to Naruto. That is where it says it.

    Another thing is this:


    Why does he want the Kyuubi to wait, and for what?
     
         
    Last edited by TheMrVader; 04-11-2011 at 04:48 PM.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    So you must be best buds with Kishi, cause you seem like you know that Naruto will never get full control of merged form.

    Basically what you are saying is:

    Naruto cloak: only thing he will ever have besides the use of Kyuubi's chakra.
    Naruto merge: Naruto will never be able to merge with kyuubi and remain in control.

    Correct?
    i am total agreement with u....
    plus having the kyubbi fight for him outside his body would be cool
    him in sage mode kyubi in a chain leash stepping on all the bad guyz
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    O so KB and the Hachibi are different because they are on good terms. So it was like that in the beginning to. As in they were always friends?

    I am pretty sure the Hachibi said himself that his and KB's relationship was the same as the Kyuubi's and Naruto. It was even shown when they were trying to find a candidate for the Hachibi. I cannot find the chapter in the manga were Hachibi ask's KB to let him talk to Naruto. That is where it says it.

    Another thing is this:


    Why does he want the Kyuubi to wait, and for what?
    this may give u a hint on what'll happen on the ending
    kyubi survive and he will fight with naruto?
     
         

  5. #30
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    That is what I am saying. I believe if anyone in the world can "save" Kyuubi and release it's hate it would be Naruto. The Kyuubi is the strongest out of the 9 tailed beats, and also has shown the most hatred.

    I think that the Kyuubi was made to be that way, so if someone truly pure of heart was to host the Kyuubi, that person would be able to truly "tame" him.
     
         

  6. #31
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Found it.



    That to me shows it is possible for Naruto to tame the Kyuubi. So for those saying KB's and Hachibi comparision, they use to be where Naruto and the Kyuubi are now.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    i disagree w/ most of the post on here.... i think that naruto would b better off combining w/ da fox as opposed to him usin some kind of seal or summoning jutsu to bring him out, even though that would b a cool concept... i think that if naruto can form some kind of bond w/ the nine-tails it would b more beneficial because of the shared chakra benefits plus the fact that he would have an easier time learning the TTB and any other moves specific to the kyuubi... jus imagine how long the fox has been around, how many techniques he's probably learned or at the very least seen??? i think that would make naruto exponetially stronger than if he jus seperates himself from the fox. plus the fact that the chakra he took from the fox is not permanant, he could run outta fox chakra b4 he gets done training, then he has to go thru beatin da fox's ass again to re-charge... let me kno wat u guys think!!!
     
         

  8. #33
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i disagree w/ most of the post on here.... i think that naruto would b better off combining w/ da fox as opposed to him usin some kind of seal or summoning jutsu to bring him out, even though that would b a cool concept... i think that if naruto can form some kind of bond w/ the nine-tails it would b more beneficial because of the shared chakra benefits plus the fact that he would have an easier time learning the TTB and any other moves specific to the kyuubi... jus imagine how long the fox has been around, how many techniques he's probably learned or at the very least seen??? i think that would make naruto exponetially stronger than if he jus seperates himself from the fox. plus the fact that the chakra he took from the fox is not permanant, he could run outta fox chakra b4 he gets done training, then he has to go thru beatin da fox's ass again to re-charge... let me kno wat u guys think!!!
    O I agree with you. I was never saying one way or the other, talking about merge form or the other. I was basically just saying how cool it will be when they merge. I was more so just playing with ideas that could happen for the fun of it.

    Overall I think they will merge, but only after a bond is made between them. As to letting the Kyuubi free, I only say this because maybe a lot of the Kyuubi's anger is similar to pikachu (lol) in the sense that he may not like be confined.

    Other than that I strongly believe they will become friends.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    O I agree with you. I was never saying one way or the other, talking about merge form or the other. I was basically just saying how cool it will be when they merge. I was more so just playing with ideas that could happen for the fun of it.

    Overall I think they will merge, but only after a bond is made between them. As to letting the Kyuubi free, I only say this because maybe a lot of the Kyuubi's anger is similar to pikachu (lol) in the sense that he may not like be confined.

    Other than that I strongly believe they will become friends.
    i can def go wit dat... i believe that they will be friends as well... naruto feels bad about wat he had to do to da fox so i kno he's gonna wanna at least talk to da fox n come up wit a chakra exchange agreement for the fox's free run of naruto's body like bee n the hachibi...
     
         

  10. #35
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Just a matter of time
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I am pretty sure I never said that ATM the cloak is weaker than merged form. Secondly like NewKageism said we have not seen the extent of the cloaked form, so either way as of now the merged form is pretty strong. Third I am not saying his merged form necessarily means they form psychically. Maybe they will merge in chakra, in where the Kyuubi can be free, but still in a state where he would be an ally to Naruto.

    Basically all of you that are saying the cloaked form is better than if he had some type of merge I have a question for you.

    Will Naruto only have the cloaked form, and the use of the Kyuubi's chakra?

    Meaning, is that the mastered form and he will learn nothing more that the cloak state ever?
    you're still not gettin it. we haven't seen the extent of the cloaked form? why, it's pretty obvious if you read the manga. the cloaked form enables naruto to utilize 9tails chakra without losing control. the merged form does not. i told you before.

    cloak: 9tails chakra without naruto losing control

    merged: 9tails chakra with naruto losing control.

    therefore, naruto can utilize the same power and chakra that the merged form possesses without losing control. get it?

    as things stand now, why bring out the 9tails who would openly refuse to cooperate with naruto, when he can already use 9tails chakra with full control? that's the whole purpose of training with bee and perfecting cloaked form?

    until naruto and 9tails can get along as well as bee and 8tails do, this 'merged' form you're talkin about is a no.
     
         

  12. #37
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    you're still not gettin it. we haven't seen the extent of the cloaked form? why, it's pretty obvious if you read the manga. the cloaked form enables naruto to utilize 9tails chakra without losing control. the merged form does not. i told you before.

    cloak: 9tails chakra without naruto losing control

    merged: 9tails chakra with naruto losing control.

    therefore, naruto can utilize the same power and chakra that the merged form possesses without losing control. get it?

    as things stand now, why bring out the 9tails who would openly refuse to cooperate with naruto, when he can already use 9tails chakra with full control? that's the whole purpose of training with bee and perfecting cloaked form?

    until naruto and 9tails can get along as well as bee and 8tails do, this 'merged' form you're talkin about is a no.
    Bolded: The cloaked form still has a MAJOR risk in that Naruto can die from it.

    Underlined: You keep stating this as it is fact and unchangeable. From what you are saying you know that in fact Naruto will NEVER be able to merge and be in control.

    Bolded & Underlined: As of now yes you are correct in the fact that the cloaked form is less dangerous to others in the fact that Naruto cannot YET control the merged form. However the cloak has the MAJOR risk of death itself. No he does NOT have full control over the cloak because if he did, that risk would not be there.

    Red:
    Obviously the cloak for NOW is what he will use, but when did I say he had the ability and the friendship with the Kyuubi to do it NOW? I didn't. This whole thread was started to talk about WHAT and HOW he could use that merged form, when the criteria is meet.
     
         
    Last edited by TheMrVader; 04-11-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: addition

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    you're still not gettin it. we haven't seen the extent of the cloaked form? why, it's pretty obvious if you read the manga. the cloaked form enables naruto to utilize 9tails chakra without losing control. the merged form does not. i told you before.

    cloak: 9tails chakra without naruto losing control

    merged: 9tails chakra with naruto losing control.

    therefore, naruto can utilize the same power and chakra that the merged form possesses without losing control. get it?

    as things stand now, why bring out the 9tails who would openly refuse to cooperate with naruto, when he can already use 9tails chakra with full control? that's the whole purpose of training with bee and perfecting cloaked form?

    until naruto and 9tails can get along as well as bee and 8tails do, this 'merged' form you're talkin about is a no.
    i think your wrong. Naruto before taming Kyuubi had to "burrow" his power whenever he went into his tailed modes.

    when going into the 9 Tails Cloak or Tailed Modes (1,3,4,6,8) Naruto was not only using Kyuubi's chakra but he was also getting the hate from the Kyuubi as well. when going into higher tails mode he'd get more out of control.

    but now that Naruto has defeated Kyuubi and taken his chakra for his he can go into all the tailed modes without losing control like he would. the reason why is because 1.he has rid himself of his own hatred, the Kyuubi cannot latch to the hate in Naruto's heart and make Naruto go nuts and 2.Naruto is not burrowing Kyuubi chakra this time around, its his to use whenever.

    maybe not so much 2 is the reason why but 1 is definently why Naruto can "merge" and still have control.

    Bee for instance still goes into his Tail Modes. he did it agaisnt Sasuke and Kisame. and Tailed Modes are very powerful as scene when only in a tailess cloak mode (when the chakra bubbles around Bee) he took out a chunk of Sasuke's chest.

    and you are right the Rikudo Mode or Basic Kyuubi Mode is way stronger than the Tailed Modes. but Naruto would still be way much more powerful going into his Tailed Modes. in 4 tails he almost killed Jiraiya, and gave Oro a run for his money. in 6 tails he was a problem for Pain and 8 tails almost broke out of chibaku tensi.

    btw the words "merged" and "cloak" is confusing to differient the different Kyuubi Transformations.

    all the transformation are "cloak" and "merge"lol. Naruto in both has Kyuubi's chakra cloaking him and he's merging with Kyuubi powers. just go by tailed mode and kyuubi mode or something
     
         

  14. #39
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Basically all you haters are arguing that it is impossible and pointless for Naruto to have or use "Kyuubi mode"( NarutoVsGoku ). Which is a fool's argument, when it has been shown to be possible(KB and Hachibi ).
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Bolded: The cloaked form still has a MAJOR risk in that Naruto can die from it.

    Underlined: You keep stating this as it is fact and unchangeable. From what you are saying you know that in fact Naruto will NEVER be able to merge and be in control.

    Bolded & Underlined: As of now yes you are correct in the fact that the cloaked form is less dangerous to others in the fact that Naruto cannot YET control the merged form. However the cloak has the MAJOR risk of death itself. No he does NOT have full control over the cloak because if he did, that risk would not be there.

    Red:
    Obviously the cloak for NOW is what he will use, but when did I say he had the ability and the friendship with the Kyuubi to do it NOW? I didn't. This whole thread was started to talk about WHAT and HOW he could use that merged form, when the criteria is meet.
    you're talkin like 9tailed beast mode doesn't have a risk at all, as opposed to the cloak form. if you don't remember, at 4 tails naruto's body already starts gettin heavy damage followed by accelerated healing process which shortens his life span. that's only 4 tails. cloaked form is not the only form with risks.

    and when have i said that naruto will never be able to get along with 9tails? quote me? i clearly said 'as things stand now'.

    and yes he has control over fox's chakra now. just becasue there's a risk, does not mean he lacks control. this is taken directly from narutopedia.

    After Naruto successfully separated the chakra from the Nine-Tails, and imprisoned the Nine-Tails itself with a new seal, he can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the Nine-Tails at all.

    so what i've been saying from the beginning that you still don't get is:

    1. naruto with cloaked form has control over the fox's chakra (risk present)
    2. naruto with tailed beast form does not (risk also present)

    i've never said that he'll never get into good terms with 9tails. that's just twistin what i've said. don't bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i think your wrong. Naruto before taming Kyuubi had to "burrow" his power whenever he went into his tailed modes.

    when going into the 9 Tails Cloak or Tailed Modes (1,3,4,6,8) Naruto was not only using Kyuubi's chakra but he was also getting the hate from the Kyuubi as well. when going into higher tails mode he'd get more out of control.

    but now that Naruto has defeated Kyuubi and taken his chakra for his he can go into all the tailed modes without losing control like he would. the reason why is because 1.he has rid himself of his own hatred, the Kyuubi cannot latch to the hate in Naruto's heart and make Naruto go nuts and 2.Naruto is not burrowing Kyuubi chakra this time around, its his to use whenever.

    maybe not so much 2 is the reason why but 1 is definently why Naruto can "merge" and still have control.

    Bee for instance still goes into his Tail Modes. he did it agaisnt Sasuke and Kisame. and Tailed Modes are very powerful as scene when only in a tailess cloak mode (when the chakra bubbles around Bee) he took out a chunk of Sasuke's chest.

    and you are right the Rikudo Mode or Basic Kyuubi Mode is way stronger than the Tailed Modes. but Naruto would still be way much more powerful going into his Tailed Modes. in 4 tails he almost killed Jiraiya, and gave Oro a run for his money. in 6 tails he was a problem for Pain and 8 tails almost broke out of chibaku tensi.

    btw the words "merged" and "cloak" is confusing to differient the different Kyuubi Transformations.

    all the transformation are "cloak" and "merge"lol. Naruto in both has Kyuubi's chakra cloaking him and he's merging with Kyuubi powers. just go by tailed mode and kyuubi mode or something
    you're just restating what i've said in my earlier posts bro. but you can't compare bee with naruto yet. cuz as i said, bee gets along with 8tails. they're partners. unlike naruto and 9tails.
     
         
    Last edited by Schmack; 04-11-2011 at 09:36 PM.

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    you're just restating what i've said in my earlier posts bro. but you can't compare bee with naruto yet. cuz as i said, bee gets along with 8tails. they're partners. unlike naruto and 9tails.
    ????

    i know that Bee and Hachibi have a relationship which Naruto and Kyuubi doesnt.

    but the fact that Naruto rid his own hatred and owns Kyuubi's chakra means he can do whatever he like with it. of course his time in using Kyuubi powers is limited cuz his life is on the line but that is the only drawback.

    he could go into his Tailed Modes without losing control. i think the fact he can even go into Basic Kyuubi Mode/ Rikudo Mode and still be conscious is proof that using Kyuubi powers poses no chance of him losing control of himself.

    all i am saying is its not completely worthless for Naruto to go cloak mode like when he did agaisnt Haku or agaisnt Sasuke at the Valley. its not worthless for him to go 3 tails, 4 tails etc cuz we've seen those transformations to be highly powerful. and im also saying that now that he defeated Kyuubi and his own hatred, he is aboe to go into those modes without losing control.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ????

    i know that Bee and Hachibi have a relationship which Naruto and Kyuubi doesnt.

    but the fact that Naruto rid his own hatred and owns Kyuubi's chakra means he can do whatever he like with it. of course his time in using Kyuubi powers is limited cuz his life is on the line but that is the only drawback.

    he could go into his Tailed Modes without losing control. i think the fact he can even go into Basic Kyuubi Mode/ Rikudo Mode and still be conscious is proof that using Kyuubi powers poses no chance of him losing control of himself.

    all i am saying is its not completely worthless for Naruto to go cloak mode like when he did agaisnt Haku or agaisnt Sasuke at the Valley. its not worthless for him to go 3 tails, 4 tails etc cuz we've seen those transformations to be highly powerful. and im also saying that now that he defeated Kyuubi and his own hatred, he is aboe to go into those modes without losing control.
    nah. look brah. the thread creator's talkin about actually bringin out the 9tails itself and make it fight alongside naruto. not just utilizing its chakra. when naruto sealed the 9tails and took it's chakra, it's true that he got rid of his own hatred. but 9tails?

    "i won't forget this naruto"

    this is what 9tails said after he got sealed. so judging from that, his hatred towards naruto is not gone and still he is not in good terms with naruto. this can change ofc. naruto told 9tails to wait. i presume it means he's gonna try to be on good sides of 9tails and tame it.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Now we have seen both of Bee's forms. The eight tails cloak and the merged form. As well we have seen Naruto's nine tails cloak, but the only time we have seen the merge form is when he is consumed by hate when fighting Pain.

    From what I remember right there is a problem with Naruto taking on the merged form of Kyuubi. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the Kyuubi is full of hate. We also know the First Hokage could control the Kyuubi as well.

    So I am not saying it will happen, but what I think and what I would LOVE to see is Naruto be able to tame the Kyuubi's hate and be able to summon him in a way to be his own form.

    Meaning that instead of merging with the kyuubi, being able to let the chakra form outside of his body. So instead of Naruto merging he could let the Kyuubi at for a given amount of time to fight along side of Naruto.

    Whatchayall think?
    that would be cool and hopefully it happens for narutos sake cuz sasuke gonna get him
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Missing Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Forum Games o.O
    Posts
    17,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    If he releases all of the kyuubi without him controlling it he will dies
     
         

  20. #45
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    What I wanna know is which version is Naruto using? The kyuubi has very limited chakra and after seeing the G&S brother you don't need the tailed beast to enter V2 so its not a merger of jinchuriki and tailed beast.

    Naruto will in time tame the kyuubi. Naruto's special power is changing peoples hearts the kyuubi and Sasuke have the same amount of darkness in their hearts so if Naruto can tame the kyuubi he can save Sasuke.
     
         

  21. #46
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Like I said before, it would be cool if the Kyuubi could somehow come out, but not that it was or could be the only way Naruto would tame the Kyuubi.

    Basically the main point was Naurto taming the Kyuubi in general, and thinking about what would be cool to see, not necessarily just that way.

    Taming it in general was the main point. The discussion was about the different ways it could happen, and discussing what the means.
    Basically to me in Naruto anything is possible unless common sense says otherwise. Meaning Shino cannot be a unicorn, or Kakashi can't be Sasake, or Naruto can't be a girl in disguise.

    Anyways
    Where everyone starting getting a problem was something to do with the fact that Naruto "cloaked" form was stronger than the merged form, because Naruto could not control it.
     
         

  22. #47
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    nah. look brah. the thread creator's talkin about actually bringin out the 9tails itself and make it fight alongside naruto. not just utilizing its chakra. when naruto sealed the 9tails and took it's chakra, it's true that he got rid of his own hatred. but 9tails?

    "i won't forget this naruto"

    this is what 9tails said after he got sealed. so judging from that, his hatred towards naruto is not gone and still he is not in good terms with naruto. this can change ofc. naruto told 9tails to wait. i presume it means he's gonna try to be on good sides of 9tails and tame it.
    ok when i was readin the post i wasnt sure but "bringing out 9tails itself and fight alongside naruto"???? -________-

    dat shit aint gunna happen.................

    1st off: Naruto would die

    2nd off:..........................Naruto would die

    but yea i presume that eventually Naruto and Kyuubi will be tight like 2 buttcheeks.
     
         

  23. #48
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Yea I agree that its not gonna happen because of the obvious, I was just stating that it would be cool.

    What I do wonder is what the merged for will look like when it happens. Do you think the Kyuubi will take on some appearance of Naruto, or it will just look like it did similar to when he fought Pain?
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ok when i was readin the post i wasnt sure but "bringing out 9tails itself and fight alongside naruto"???? -________-

    dat shit aint gunna happen.................

    1st off: Naruto would die

    2nd off:..........................Naruto would die

    but yea i presume that eventually Naruto and Kyuubi will be tight like 2 buttcheeks.
    yup. we're on the same page now.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •