Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    you're just restating what i've said in my earlier posts bro. but you can't compare bee with naruto yet. cuz as i said, bee gets along with 8tails. they're partners. unlike naruto and 9tails.
    ????

    i know that Bee and Hachibi have a relationship which Naruto and Kyuubi doesnt.

    but the fact that Naruto rid his own hatred and owns Kyuubi's chakra means he can do whatever he like with it. of course his time in using Kyuubi powers is limited cuz his life is on the line but that is the only drawback.

    he could go into his Tailed Modes without losing control. i think the fact he can even go into Basic Kyuubi Mode/ Rikudo Mode and still be conscious is proof that using Kyuubi powers poses no chance of him losing control of himself.

    all i am saying is its not completely worthless for Naruto to go cloak mode like when he did agaisnt Haku or agaisnt Sasuke at the Valley. its not worthless for him to go 3 tails, 4 tails etc cuz we've seen those transformations to be highly powerful. and im also saying that now that he defeated Kyuubi and his own hatred, he is aboe to go into those modes without losing control.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ????

    i know that Bee and Hachibi have a relationship which Naruto and Kyuubi doesnt.

    but the fact that Naruto rid his own hatred and owns Kyuubi's chakra means he can do whatever he like with it. of course his time in using Kyuubi powers is limited cuz his life is on the line but that is the only drawback.

    he could go into his Tailed Modes without losing control. i think the fact he can even go into Basic Kyuubi Mode/ Rikudo Mode and still be conscious is proof that using Kyuubi powers poses no chance of him losing control of himself.

    all i am saying is its not completely worthless for Naruto to go cloak mode like when he did agaisnt Haku or agaisnt Sasuke at the Valley. its not worthless for him to go 3 tails, 4 tails etc cuz we've seen those transformations to be highly powerful. and im also saying that now that he defeated Kyuubi and his own hatred, he is aboe to go into those modes without losing control.
    nah. look brah. the thread creator's talkin about actually bringin out the 9tails itself and make it fight alongside naruto. not just utilizing its chakra. when naruto sealed the 9tails and took it's chakra, it's true that he got rid of his own hatred. but 9tails?

    "i won't forget this naruto"

    this is what 9tails said after he got sealed. so judging from that, his hatred towards naruto is not gone and still he is not in good terms with naruto. this can change ofc. naruto told 9tails to wait. i presume it means he's gonna try to be on good sides of 9tails and tame it.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member Senju Clan Killer's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Clan Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Now we have seen both of Bee's forms. The eight tails cloak and the merged form. As well we have seen Naruto's nine tails cloak, but the only time we have seen the merge form is when he is consumed by hate when fighting Pain.

    From what I remember right there is a problem with Naruto taking on the merged form of Kyuubi. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the Kyuubi is full of hate. We also know the First Hokage could control the Kyuubi as well.

    So I am not saying it will happen, but what I think and what I would LOVE to see is Naruto be able to tame the Kyuubi's hate and be able to summon him in a way to be his own form.

    Meaning that instead of merging with the kyuubi, being able to let the chakra form outside of his body. So instead of Naruto merging he could let the Kyuubi at for a given amount of time to fight along side of Naruto.

    Whatchayall think?
    that would be cool and hopefully it happens for narutos sake cuz sasuke gonna get him
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member Missing Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,079
    Location
    Forum Games o.O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    If he releases all of the kyuubi without him controlling it he will dies
     
         

  5. #45
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    What I wanna know is which version is Naruto using? The kyuubi has very limited chakra and after seeing the G&S brother you don't need the tailed beast to enter V2 so its not a merger of jinchuriki and tailed beast.

    Naruto will in time tame the kyuubi. Naruto's special power is changing peoples hearts the kyuubi and Sasuke have the same amount of darkness in their hearts so if Naruto can tame the kyuubi he can save Sasuke.
     
         

  6. #46
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Like I said before, it would be cool if the Kyuubi could somehow come out, but not that it was or could be the only way Naruto would tame the Kyuubi.

    Basically the main point was Naurto taming the Kyuubi in general, and thinking about what would be cool to see, not necessarily just that way.

    Taming it in general was the main point. The discussion was about the different ways it could happen, and discussing what the means.
    Basically to me in Naruto anything is possible unless common sense says otherwise. Meaning Shino cannot be a unicorn, or Kakashi can't be Sasake, or Naruto can't be a girl in disguise.

    Anyways
    Where everyone starting getting a problem was something to do with the fact that Naruto "cloaked" form was stronger than the merged form, because Naruto could not control it.
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    nah. look brah. the thread creator's talkin about actually bringin out the 9tails itself and make it fight alongside naruto. not just utilizing its chakra. when naruto sealed the 9tails and took it's chakra, it's true that he got rid of his own hatred. but 9tails?

    "i won't forget this naruto"

    this is what 9tails said after he got sealed. so judging from that, his hatred towards naruto is not gone and still he is not in good terms with naruto. this can change ofc. naruto told 9tails to wait. i presume it means he's gonna try to be on good sides of 9tails and tame it.
    ok when i was readin the post i wasnt sure but "bringing out 9tails itself and fight alongside naruto"???? -________-

    dat shit aint gunna happen.................

    1st off: Naruto would die

    2nd off:..........................Naruto would die

    but yea i presume that eventually Naruto and Kyuubi will be tight like 2 buttcheeks.
     
         

  8. #48
    "The one and only" TheMrVader's Avatar
    Status
    TheMrVader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    Stratosphere in my SR-71
    Jedi Knight Shinobi
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Yea I agree that its not gonna happen because of the obvious, I was just stating that it would be cool.

    What I do wonder is what the merged for will look like when it happens. Do you think the Kyuubi will take on some appearance of Naruto, or it will just look like it did similar to when he fought Pain?
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ok when i was readin the post i wasnt sure but "bringing out 9tails itself and fight alongside naruto"???? -________-

    dat shit aint gunna happen.................

    1st off: Naruto would die

    2nd off:..........................Naruto would die

    but yea i presume that eventually Naruto and Kyuubi will be tight like 2 buttcheeks.
    yup. we're on the same page now.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •