Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: People you want to see in this war that aren't (good/evil) alreayd named and why!

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Sarutobi's team was the other 2 elders of Konoha
    crap.. thanks for calling me on that one.. i meant to say danzo's old team.. the uchiha and that other guy from chouji's clan

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: People you want to see in this war that aren't (good/evil) alreayd named and why!

white fang, shisui uchiha

AND THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS i would really lyk to him in the war it would be so cool i really want to see how powerful and just how great of shinobi he is

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    white fang, shisui uchiha

AND THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS i would really lyk to him in the war it would be so cool i really want to see how powerful and just how great of shinobi he is
    the white fang, i'd like to see. shisui, no, he'd be too troublesome, hell if edotachi has his sharingan and MS, that'll alrdy result in a huge death toll, if i were to read n see shisui, I'd be like "aaaaaaw sh!t, he got shisui, DAMMIT!!!"

as for seeing the sage, no, just NO. he prbly doesnt have any usable remains, he's been dead for probly a century(ies) and even if he did have usable remains, they'd probly be hidden or unfindable. plus, he was friggin ninja GOD, the arceus of the narutoverse, i doubt any1 would stand a chance, hell, we saw his weps used by the kin-gin, I'd hate to see it used by that original owner

Page 2 of 2 « First 12