Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

I saw an old chapter and lo and behold!!! Tobi says this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/7

"Do you have any idea how long i've waited for this moment?"
    This event was only a few years after obito died, so it could'nt have been him. In fact, only Madara controlled the 9 tails before this and anyone else would have been attempting to control the kyuubi for the first time, and would'nt have said something like that, like, EVER.

So Tobi is indeed, Madara. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

yeah yeah, this has already been proven in a million ways that tobi is madara..but still soon as this thread dies, someone starts a new "what if tobi is obito" thread..so yes, there will always be noobs that believe stupid things even if you prove some noobs wrong

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post

This event was only a few years after obito died, so it could'nt have been him. In fact, only Madara controlled the 9 tails before this and anyone else would have been attempting to control the kyuubi for the first time, and would'nt have said something like that, like, EVER.

If I remember correctly, Madara isn't the only one that controlled the ninetails. I think Hashirama controlled it as well.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we all know that tobi is lying a lot of time ya know? for example when he told sasuke that he had nothing to do with attack of kyuubi

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    If I remember correctly, Madara isn't the only one that controlled the ninetails. I think Hashirama controlled it as well.
    Did Hashirama have a sharingan? No. Also, by control i mean summon and actively control, as in order it to attack specific target/s. For all we know, Hashirama just sealed away the kyuubi show me any proof that he could make the 9tails do his bidding.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    we all know that tobi is lying a lot of time ya know? for example when he told sasuke that he had nothing to do with attack of kyuubi
    Ya tobi a.k.a madara is a big fat liar
    and very subtle as well

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Did Hashirama have a sharingan? No. Also, by control i mean summon and actively control, as in order it to attack specific target/s. For all we know, Hashirama just sealed away the kyuubi show me any proof that he could make the 9tails do his bidding.
    Have we got proof that Madara/ tobi/ who ever the **** he is controlled the Kyuubi like the way you are describing it ? And you need to cross check the facts or this thread will fail....

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    Have we got proof that Madara/ tobi/ who ever the **** he is controlled the Kyuubi like the way you are describing it ? And you need to cross check the facts or this thread will fail....
    Now thats just silly. Have you read the manga? Ofc he controlled the kyuubi the way i am describing it, here read it yourself:
    Summoning the 9 tails:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/3
    And ordering it to attack:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/4

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"The ability Orochimaru most highly praised him for was his unique ability to control tailed beasts. Of all his considerable talents, it was this ability in particular that made Hashirama unparalleled in the shinobi world, so much so that he is regarded as one of the few people capable of completely controlling a tailed beast.[3] At one time, he had many of the beasts in his possession. This ability was greatly amplified by his crystal necklace, which Yamato suggested was a requirement to control even Naruto's partial lapses into tailed forms. " (narutopedia)

We also know that Yamato (who has senju cells in him) can suprass the fox in naruto.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"The ability Orochimaru most highly praised him for was his unique ability to control tailed beasts. Of all his considerable talents, it was this ability in particular that made Hashirama unparalleled in the shinobi world, so much so that he is regarded as one of the few people capable of completely controlling a tailed beast.[3] At one time, he had many of the beasts in his possession. This ability was greatly amplified by his crystal necklace, which Yamato suggested was a requirement to control even Naruto's partial lapses into tailed forms. " (narutopedia)

We also know that Yamato (who has senju cells in him) can suprass the fox in naruto.
    He still can't order the kyuubi to attack. Also, quote the manga, not errr, yourself.

P.S: narutopedia is fan made and not always reliable.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you?

Now thats just silly. Have you read the manga? Ofc he controlled the kyuubi the way i am describing it, here read it yourself:
    Summoning the 9 tails:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/3
    And ordering it to attack:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/4
    Ohh for **** sake !! You said or implied that madara was able to call out specific attacks or targets. He simply allowed it to go on a rampage with no instructions.

He simply said " Attack Kyuubi " or something like that. Your evidence has to match what you have been saying !!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He still can't order the kyuubi to attack. Also, quote the manga, not errr, yourself.
    Well it did say in the manga, I just don't remember what page. And where does it say he can't order the kyuubi to attack?

Does anyone here remember what page was it mentioned that Hashirama could control the kyuubi?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ohh for **** sake !! You said or implied that madara was able to call out specific attacks or targets. He simply allowed it to go on a rampage with no instructions.

He simply said " Attack Kyuubi " or something like that. Your evidence has to match what you have been saying !!!
    It does match what i'm saying....sigh. You're comprehension is as abysmal as your name suggests. Why would he say 'attack kyuubi' just like that, ? For the heck of it? No, the kyuubi attacked when madara told him to try to get it through that thick cranium of yours.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you?

It does match what i'm saying....sigh. You're comprehension is as abysmal as your name suggests. Why would he say 'attack kyuubi' just like that, ? For the heck of it? No, the kyuubi attacked when madara told him to try to get it through that thick cranium of yours.
    Who are you to say that my comprehension is abysmal ?

Obviously Madara told it to attack because he wanted it to do so. And you said "order it to attack specific target/s" somewhere in this thread and did madara do that ... no.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i did how u proved madara was tobi i didnt get it at all

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

it would be so anti-climatic if he wasn't madara. We need to see how epic madara and harasihma's era really was. This one of the things I looking forward to. When madara whos us some techniques other than time-space techs it would be really good.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who are you to say that my comprehension is abysmal ?

Obviously Madara told it to attack because he wanted it to do so. And you said "order it to attack specific target/s" somewhere in this thread and did madara do that ... no.
    That's^^ what i said. I back it up here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/5
    Since when does the kyuubi have a sharingan? The fact that he lost control over the kyuubi^^ means he had control over it prior to this. Specific targets, well konoha was a target but if that's not enough here:
    Madara asks/makes the kyuubi strike kushnina:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/12

I know what you're going to say, that the kyuubi just did that on its own....no, it did'nt. On its own its mindless, and attacks everything in sight, his state after the 4th relinquished madara's control. Here the 9 tails is crushing a specific target.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you?

That's^^ what i said. I back it up here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/5
    Since when does the kyuubi have a sharingan? The fact that he lost control over the kyuubi^^ means he had control over it prior to this. Specific targets, well konoha was a target but if that's not enough here:
    Madara asks/makes the kyuubi strike kushnina:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/12

I know what you're going to say, that the kyuubi just did that on its own....no, it did'nt. On its own its mindless, and attacks everything in sight, his state after the 4th relinquished madara's control. Here the 9 tails is crushing a specific target.
    Kyuubi having sharingan ? who said that ?

And i wasn't denying the fact that Madara/ Tobi had control over the Kyuubi. Konoha doesn't really count as a specific target since he summoned the Kyuubi over there, if he had told it to go there and destroy everything in sight then yes.
    In Kushina's case, im not so sure, you have something there but I think it would have attacked her simply because it was confined in her for so long. I know i would attack my host...

And we have gone off topic btw...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also, quote the manga, not errr, yourself.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/458/3

Took me a while to find it. Happy now? Hashirama could control the beasts without being a host.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:flaw::flaw: Tobi could be easily stating that because he could have planned his whole life to repeat the actions of Madara, just referring to how much he wants to control the Kyubi, remember the tablets referring to the MS? Those can be read by ANY sharingan user, it's not hard to know about the fact of controlling the Kyubi, .: it could easily be Tobi, not necessarily Madara, don't jump to conclusions just yet because of inconclusive evidence.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/458/3

Took me a while to find it. Happy now? Hashirama could control the beasts without being a host.
    Control them but in what way? Could he make them attack someone/something or summon them? I don't think so.
    Kyuubi having sharingan ? who said that ?

And i wasn't denying the fact that Madara/ Tobi had control over the Kyuubi. Konoha doesn't really count as a specific target since he summoned the Kyuubi over there, if he had told it to go there and destroy everything in sight then yes.
    In Kushina's case, im not so sure, you have something there but I think it would have attacked her simply because it was confined in her for so long. I know i would attack my host...

And we have gone off topic btw...
    You're right. This is off topic. Tobi is Madara and i stick to that for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    :flaw::flaw: Tobi could be easily stating that because he could have planned his whole life to repeat the actions of Madara, just referring to how much he wants to control the Kyubi, remember the tablets referring to the MS? Those can be read by ANY sharingan user, it's not hard to know about the fact of controlling the Kyubi, .: it could easily be Tobi, not necessarily Madara, don't jump to conclusions just yet because of inconclusive evidence.
    Which other sharingan user exactly? Who can control the 9 tails who has sharingan? One eye of Tobi is uncovered, so he's not a non uchiha cuz the sharingan drains chakra. Also, what normal sharingan allows you to suck ppl into other dimensions OR become intangible? Was the 4th hokage as well as Itachi both idiots to believe it was Madara? How did this individual manage to train Itachi uchiha all the secrets of the MS? Most importantly, what could any other person POSSIBLY have had against the uchiha clan that made him participate in the entire clan's massacre? All evidence points toward Tobi being Madara, so to summarize your argument=fail.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Control them but in what way? Could he make them attack someone/something or summon them? I don't think so.
    "Hashirama and Madara were the only ones that could fully control the beasts"

I bolded the key word.

both of the were mentioned to fully control the beasts. so whatever madara can do, hashirama can as well.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're right. This is off topic. Tobi is Madara and i stick to that for now.

Which other sharingan user exactly? Who can control the 9 tails who has sharingan? One eye of Tobi is uncovered, so he's not a non uchiha cuz the sharingan drains chakra. Also, what normal sharingan allows you to suck ppl into other dimensions OR become intangible? Was the 4th hokage as well as Itachi both idiots to believe it was Madara? How did this individual manage to train Itachi uchiha all the secrets of the MS? Most importantly, what could any other person POSSIBLY have had against the uchiha clan that made him participate in the entire clan's massacre? All evidence points toward Tobi being Madara, so to summarize your argument=fail.

:flaw::flaw: IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID I'M REFERRING TO BEING ABLE TO READ THE TABLET, LIKE ITACHI AND SASUKE DID WITH NORMAL SHARINGANS, WHICH STATES THAT THE OTHER POWER OF THE MS IS TO CONTROL THE KYUBI.

IF YOU SEE MY POINT, IT IS THAT ANYONE IN THE UCHIHA KNOWS THAT THE MS CAN CONTROL THE KYUBI, NOT NECESSARILY THAT MADARA DID, .: TOBI DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA, HE JUST NEEDS TO HAVE THE MS; .: PREPARING ALL HIS LIFE TO CONTROL THE KYUBI LIKE HE APPARENTLY DID [IN THIS "NON-MADARA" SCENARIO"]. THIS IS WHY HE SAID BACK THEN " I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS", HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We don't know that his space-time jutsu is related to sharingan. Still I agree with your other points.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    We don't know that his space-time jutsu is related to sharingan. Still I agree with your other points.
    So do I, but he didn't read what I stated properly, I hate it when people go TL;DR just because they have made an inconclusive point.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»