Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/458/3

    Took me a while to find it. Happy now? Hashirama could control the beasts without being a host.
    Control them but in what way? Could he make them attack someone/something or summon them? I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    Kyuubi having sharingan ? who said that ?

    And i wasn't denying the fact that Madara/ Tobi had control over the Kyuubi. Konoha doesn't really count as a specific target since he summoned the Kyuubi over there, if he had told it to go there and destroy everything in sight then yes.
    In Kushina's case, im not so sure, you have something there but I think it would have attacked her simply because it was confined in her for so long. I know i would attack my host...

    And we have gone off topic btw...
    You're right. This is off topic. Tobi is Madara and i stick to that for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    :flaw::flaw: Tobi could be easily stating that because he could have planned his whole life to repeat the actions of Madara, just referring to how much he wants to control the Kyubi, remember the tablets referring to the MS? Those can be read by ANY sharingan user, it's not hard to know about the fact of controlling the Kyubi, .: it could easily be Tobi, not necessarily Madara, don't jump to conclusions just yet because of inconclusive evidence.
    Which other sharingan user exactly? Who can control the 9 tails who has sharingan? One eye of Tobi is uncovered, so he's not a non uchiha cuz the sharingan drains chakra. Also, what normal sharingan allows you to suck ppl into other dimensions OR become intangible? Was the 4th hokage as well as Itachi both idiots to believe it was Madara? How did this individual manage to train Itachi uchiha all the secrets of the MS? Most importantly, what could any other person POSSIBLY have had against the uchiha clan that made him participate in the entire clan's massacre? All evidence points toward Tobi being Madara, so to summarize your argument=fail.
     
         

  2. #22
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    Control them but in what way? Could he make them attack someone/something or summon them? I don't think so.
    "Hashirama and Madara were the only ones that could fully control the beasts"

    I bolded the key word.

    both of the were mentioned to fully control the beasts. so whatever madara can do, hashirama can as well.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    Control them but in what way? Could he make them attack someone/something or summon them? I don't think so.

    You're right. This is off topic. Tobi is Madara and i stick to that for now.

    Which other sharingan user exactly? Who can control the 9 tails who has sharingan? One eye of Tobi is uncovered, so he's not a non uchiha cuz the sharingan drains chakra. Also, what normal sharingan allows you to suck ppl into other dimensions OR become intangible? Was the 4th hokage as well as Itachi both idiots to believe it was Madara? How did this individual manage to train Itachi uchiha all the secrets of the MS? Most importantly, what could any other person POSSIBLY have had against the uchiha clan that made him participate in the entire clan's massacre? All evidence points toward Tobi being Madara, so to summarize your argument=fail.

    :flaw::flaw: IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID I'M REFERRING TO BEING ABLE TO READ THE TABLET, LIKE ITACHI AND SASUKE DID WITH NORMAL SHARINGANS, WHICH STATES THAT THE OTHER POWER OF THE MS IS TO CONTROL THE KYUBI.

    IF YOU SEE MY POINT, IT IS THAT ANYONE IN THE UCHIHA KNOWS THAT THE MS CAN CONTROL THE KYUBI, NOT NECESSARILY THAT MADARA DID, .: TOBI DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA, HE JUST NEEDS TO HAVE THE MS; .: PREPARING ALL HIS LIFE TO CONTROL THE KYUBI LIKE HE APPARENTLY DID [IN THIS "NON-MADARA" SCENARIO"]. THIS IS WHY HE SAID BACK THEN " I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS", HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA!
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    Which other sharingan user exactly? Who can control the 9 tails who has sharingan? One eye of Tobi is uncovered, so he's not a non uchiha cuz the sharingan drains chakra. Also, what normal sharingan allows you to suck ppl into other dimensions OR become intangible? Was the 4th hokage as well as Itachi both idiots to believe it was Madara? How did this individual manage to train Itachi uchiha all the secrets of the MS? Most importantly, what could any other person POSSIBLY have had against the uchiha clan that made him participate in the entire clan's massacre? All evidence points toward Tobi being Madara, so to summarize your argument=fail.
    We don't know that his space-time jutsu is related to sharingan. Still I agree with your other points.
     
         

  5. #25
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    We don't know that his space-time jutsu is related to sharingan. Still I agree with your other points.
    So do I, but he didn't read what I stated properly, I hate it when people go TL;DR just because they have made an inconclusive point.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    :flaw::flaw: IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID I'M REFERRING TO BEING ABLE TO READ THE TABLET, LIKE ITACHI AND SASUKE DID WITH NORMAL SHARINGANS, WHICH STATES THAT THE OTHER POWER OF THE MS IS TO CONTROL THE KYUBI.

    IF YOU SEE MY POINT, IT IS THAT ANYONE IN THE UCHIHA KNOWS THAT THE MS CAN CONTROL THE KYUBI, NOT NECESSARILY THAT MADARA DID, .: TOBI DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA, HE JUST NEEDS TO HAVE THE MS; .: PREPARING ALL HIS LIFE TO CONTROL THE KYUBI LIKE HE APPARENTLY DID [IN THIS "NON-MADARA" SCENARIO"]. THIS IS WHY HE SAID BACK THEN " I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS", HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MADARA!
    Well since you can't seem to stop, one good turn deserves another:
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw:
    1. Who else has EVER had the MS before Itachi? 2 people, (Izuna and Madara) Izuna's dead and that leaves.....Madara!! No one has ever used the MS to control the kyuubi except for Madara either.
    2. Read the above point^^
    Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    So do I, but he didn't read what I stated properly, I hate it when people go TL;DR just because they have made an inconclusive point.
    Nonsense. You did'nt read what i said , the only inconclusive person here is you, my conclusive view is that Tobi is indeed, Madara.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    ...Tobi is indeed, Madara.
    Well said and there's no denying that so it's end of discussion.......



    ......but I guess, still someone just wants to make things even more complicated. So could we make a theory that Tobi is in fact Konohamaru?
     
         

  8. #28
    ☆__☆..¥__¥..×__× MikeyGuz's Avatar
    Status
    MikeyGuz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,199
    Location
    sumwhere setting the world on fire..
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    yeaaaaaaaa...baby..yeaaa
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    nothing's conclusive until it's conclusive.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    nothing's conclusive until it's conclusive.
    I get what ur saying but in this case it's like the same as "hell, no one has proven that Shikamaru hasn't been the whole time one of Zetsu's clones, so yeah he could be something else than Shikamaru as we know it" etc..
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    sigh c'mon lets all assume tobi IS madara untill kishi, THE CREATOR, tells us otherwise
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    sigh c'mon lets all assume tobi IS madara untill kishi, THE CREATOR, tells us otherwise
    yeap agreed.. all this speculation starts to sound so retarded
     
         

  13. #33
    Trinket's Avatar
    Status
    Trinket is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    bed
    ★ the premium fairy xD
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    You have it all wrong. Moegi is Madara! D:

    (joking, just find it funny that these threads are still being made ;P)
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post
    You have it all wrong. Moegi is Madara! D:

    (joking, just find it funny that these threads are still being made ;P)
    c'mon it can't be moegi..it's obviously the ramen guy - _ - lol
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    yup, he was so nice to naruto to gain his trust. then once naruto lowers his guard, ramen man will rip the kyuubi right outa naruto
     
         

  16. #36
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    Well since you can't seem to stop, one good turn deserves another:
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw:
    1. Who else has EVER had the MS before Itachi? 2 people, (Izuna and Madara) Izuna's dead and that leaves.....Madara!! No one has ever used the MS to control the kyuubi except for Madara either.
    2. Read the above point^^

    Nonsense. You did'nt read what i said , the only inconclusive person here is you, my conclusive view is that Tobi is indeed, Madara.
    Ah but who says that there were only ever 2 MS users? Tobi! because he possibly wants people to believe he is Madara :P And possibly the history books of course... :D

    Honestly I think he is Madara as well, but I just think there's no point jumping to conclusions yet, because he could be anyone for all we know, there's no actual evidence of him using his EMS/MS yet, and why has he got his sharingan on active all the time?

    There's also the question of the Sixth Coffin

    Honestly you act like you believe everything you are fed, you don't seem to read between the lines very well, remember all the facts that we have been given about Madara and Izuna have come from him, and while that is heavily pointing towards Madara, it could simply be some a$$hole fake who has done his research and has the sharingan, but the time-space jutsu leaves something to be desired :D

    Troll mode activated; I think Tobi is Aizen getting on Naruto after getting ROFLstomped, and it is Ichigo who is in the Sixth Coffin :D
     
         
    Last edited by xShinra Tensei; 04-12-2011 at 10:46 AM.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    Ah but who says that there was only ever 2 MS users? Tobi! because he wants people to believe he is Madara.

    Honestly I think he is Madara as well, but I just think there's no point jumping to conclusions yet, because he could be anyone for all we know, there's no actual evidence of him using his EMS/MS yet, and why has he got his sharingan on active all the time?

    There's also the question of the Sixth Coffin

    Honestly you act like you believe everything you are fed, you don't seem to read between the lines very well, remember all the facts that we have been given about Madara and Izuna come from him, and while that is heavily pointing towards Madara, it could simply be some a$$hole fake who has done his research and has the sharingan, but the time-space jutsu leaves something to be desired :D
    Well how 'bout the fact that Onoki the Tshuchikage has fought Madara and so know's what his voice sounds like. He didn't say any obejctions during the Kage meeting when Madara talked.
    The theory on Izuna sounds very plausible and interesting but why would he pose as Madara.Why would anyone pose as Madara. I don't get that.
     
         

  18. #38
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Well how 'bout the fact that Onoki the Tshuchikage has fought Madara and so know's what his voice sounds like. He didn't say any obejctions during the Kage meeting when Madara talked.
    The theory on Izuna sounds very plausible and interesting but why would he pose as Madara.Why would anyone pose as Madara. I don't get that.
    World domination, who doesn't want to pose as the founder of Konoha and the one who fought Hashirama?

    But I forgot about that, that certainly contributes to him being Madara more , but possibly Voice Hax no Jutsu? :D

    But yes until he takes off his mask/ we see what's in the coffin I'm not jumping on the Madara bandwagon just yet, also why does Kabuto refer to him as "Tobi" and not "Madara" despite the fact that he's being introduced to him as Madara? Either he's trying to annoy him, or something deeper.

    Kishi knows all, so just sit and wait!

    Also check this out on YT ; watch?v=NVR_ZCa3ikc, you will LOL.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member JTjutsumaster's Avatar
    Status
    JTjutsumaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to go all Chuck Norris on you...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Tobi is not Obito. It is IMPOSSABLE!
    Well, although he looks like it, Tobi would be completly blind. Half his face was crushed, meaning the right-sharingan eye was crushed, and Obito's Left eye was implanted un Kakashi's eye.
     
         

  20. #40
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Conclusive proof that Tobi is Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTjutsumaster View Post
    Tobi is not Obito. It is IMPOSSABLE!
    Well, although he looks like it, Tobi would be completly blind. Half his face was crushed, meaning the right-sharingan eye was crushed, and Obito's Left eye was implanted un Kakashi's eye.
    Thanks for telling us what we already know, since you didn't quote/reply to anyone :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •