Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: The Juubi will definitely be resurrected

he's alrdy super saiyan, didnt you see the colored pick of him in 9tail chakra mode?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    he's alrdy super saiyan, didnt you see the colored pick of him in 9tail chakra mode?
    super-sayian 2 then

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

but theres no lightning covering him D: hm......maybe if he gets chidori'ed.......

Status
    Aug 2010
    getting really baked.

Idk kishi has so many options open to him its hard to tell what's going to happen. Personally, I would love to see the juubi ressurected; conversly making the alliance have to defeat it.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Tins View Post
    Yeah that can't be right! :confused:
    i think it means 1/10 of the ten tails. there are 9 bijuus and the rest of the juubi is in the moon. 9+1=10

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto sennin View Post
    Idk kishi has so many options open to him its hard to tell what's going to happen. Personally, I would love to see the juubi ressurected; conversly making the alliance have to defeat it.
    the alliance??? you mean naruto w/ or w/o sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    i think it means 1/10 of the ten tails. there are 9 bijuus and the rest of the juubi is in the moon. 9+1=10
    nooooo
    1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9= 10

if you do the math its like 45, BUT if you've awakened your sharingan and have unlocked its true powahs you can see through the genjutsu of logic and it all makes perfect sense:D

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    the alliance??? you mean naruto w/ or w/o sasuke

nooooo
    1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9= 10

if you do the math its like 45, BUT if you've awakened your sharingan and have unlocked its true powahs you can see through the genjutsu of logic and it all makes perfect sense:D
    the alliance as in the 5 ninja villages fighting the war that has been the main point of the manga for a couple months now. and i kind of think the 1-9 parts of the tailed beasts is their unofficial ranking of power and how much of the 10tails chakra they have, the more tails the more chakra of the 10tails they make up.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    dude its a language not math. 2+3 is 5 whether you write it 2+3 or 3+2.

but anyways think of it like rainbow. rain is water from clouds and bow is clothe around your collar but rainbow is something completely different and unrelated.

idk hope that made sense but point is its just a word. japanese in fact.

to the creator of the thread:

Naruto cannot survive an extraction of his kyuubi. being Uzamaki may grant him the ability to not instantly die but eventually he would. Kushina did not instantly die due to being Uzamaki but eventually she would have, and she did.

but than again i still think this is plausible because i could see Naruto defying the odds and laws of physics and surviving an extraction lol..

but even though i think its plausible i dont think it will happen. Madara's goal isnt to revive the Jubi and become its host. its to put the whole world in a genjutsu. he's going to use the moon to do that. and the Jubi's body is or is in the moon.
    i doubt he'll lose the 9tails, but if he does he won't lose the new power-up will he? since he took the chakra out of 9tails and put it in a seperate place in his body even if the actual bijuu is taken and reformed back into the 10tails he shouldn't lose anything besides his natural regen and maybe his super stamina.

and becoming the juubi's host is the step right before putting everyone in his genjutsu (someone alrdy said it on page 2) and i think the gedo mazu is going to act as the pot that mixes all 9 beasts together back into 10tail's chakra and madara will suck the 10tails from the statue and seal it in himself so he won't need the body in the moon.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    the alliance as in the 5 ninja villages fighting the war that has been the main point of the manga for a couple months now. and i kind of think the 1-9 parts of the tailed beasts is their unofficial ranking of power and how much of the 10tails chakra they have, the more tails the more chakra of the 10tails they make up.
    My sharingan sees through your logical genjutsu

Status
    This user has no status.

i dont think he would make sasuke the host cuz then sasuke would be stronger then him.
    Yeah madara wants to be in control of the juubi but then naruto will eventually come and absorb having all 10 tails sealed within in. Sasuke is more like just his underling i dont think he would want him to be more powerful then him

Page 2 of 2 « First 12