Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sage Mode Shadow Clones........

OKay before i thought naruto had a limit to the number of clones he can make cuz in the pain fight he had 2 as backup n always only made 2 more.

THEN

He fights the kyuubi and has dozens of sagemoded clones....so did he like have a limit in sage mode or was he able to tell he would only need 2 when fighting pain?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage Mode Shadow Clones........

his fight with the kyuubi was inside his body wherein his body in real time was gathering sage chakra.
    (that is my guess on why he is able to use that many)
    his fight with pain had to be limited to two clones coz if he made anymore, the clone collecting sage chakra would be disrupted and poof away.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ima just suppose that by sitting there fighting in his head, sage chakra just pumped into him n his clones

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

I'm guessing now that the kyuubi isn't there to disrupt the sage chakra he can make more clones in sage mode.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While fighting Pain, he had to keep moving, obviously. Of course, he couldn't gather the energy needed to stay in Sage Mode while moving, he has to sit still for that. So, he decided to leave two clones sitting far away to gain nature energy. When his sage mode ran out, he could release on of those clones, and gain their nature energy, so that he could go back into Sage Mode. But, if he summoned more than two shadow clones while fighting Pain, then the clones off in the distance gathering Nature energy would somehow be disrupted, and they wouldn't be able to keep gaining the energy, so then he wouldn't be able to use them later to enter Sage Mode again.

Last edited by Goldrinn; 04-13-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

basicly what DarkPhoenix said, he wasn't limited because he didn't need to keep his clone's chakra steady to gather natural chakra while he fought. since it was inside him his body gathered the sage chakra and gave his inner self and clones the unlimited supply like Jiraiya does when his toad sages sit on his shoulders to supply him while he moves.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The one thing I was kind of curious about with the kyubi fight, is, can Naruto create an army of clones and then gather natural chakra himself and the clones will turn sage? Because thats what it kind of seemed like during the battle, I know it was in his head, but this has crossed my mind numerous times.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    The one thing I was kind of curious about with the kyubi fight, is, can Naruto create an army of clones and then gather natural chakra himself and the clones will turn sage? Because thats what it kind of seemed like during the battle, I know it was in his head, but this has crossed my mind numerous times.
    That actually sounds like a brilliant solution dude, Kishi probably would never do it but still props to you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

Haha an army of sage naruto would be epic but way too overpowered

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    if he already made the clones, then the clone would also have to gather nature chakra on their own.
    to get into sage mode, one needs to gather nature chakra
    to do shadow clone, one distributes the chakra that one has equally between clones and oneself. he can only make the clones turn sage mode if the clones also gather sage mode or if he was in sage mode when he made them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is a able to use multi sage mode shadow clones when he spoke to tobi after he mentioned he needed to learn how to with hold his sage mode longer in his mind he went Rikudō did'nt he why cant he have multi shadow clones???

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    if he already made the clones, then the clone would also have to gather nature chakra on their own.
    to get into sage mode, one needs to gather nature chakra
    to do shadow clone, one distributes the chakra that one has equally between clones and oneself. he can only make the clones turn sage mode if the clones also gather sage mode or if he was in sage mode when he made them.
    Not that i would disagree ..... but there is one aspec that i have to add . Even if the fight was inside his head , he turned into sage mode real quick , in a matter of seconds . And we have seen the clones go into fox mode with naruto in the battle with kimimaro . When he had made them be4 he was in fox mode . SO in this i conclude , that even if the fight was in his mind it does not mean that he imagined all of that happening , it was hi inner reality