Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

This war bites...

Come on, its been 20+ chapters of the same crap!

1) Introduce ninja via Impure Resurrection that were once bad-asses/undefeatable

2) Have said bad-ass ninja die (again) within 2-3 chapters

3) Repeat step 1-2

Now I know (Spoiler) that Naruto is now starting to realize the war and stuff, but its still gonna be at least 2 more chapters before hes get out on the battlefield! And where the hell is Sasuke? Last time I checked Zetsu said Sasuke's eyes would be done soon! Soon my ass, All resurrected ninja minus most of the Akatsuki members have already been defeated, meaning this war is already coming to its climax! I wanna see Sasuke tear up the battlefield already!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: This war bites...

you are right i wanna see some naruto ,sasuke shit too
    but it seems that it`s not coming soon

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

What's the point to rush things? Kishi just wants us enjoy the series and give us as much as possible to read and watch. Showing old legends and how they fight is imo a good way to do that. If it would be all about Sasuke and Naruto then no one else would hardly get any screen time..be patient and enjoy

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    What's the point to rush things? Kishi just wants us enjoy the series and give us as much as possible to read and watch. Showing old legends and how they fight is imo a good way to do that. If it would be all about Sasuke and Naruto then no one else would hardly get any screen time..be patient and enjoy
    you know what you are right about that
    by the way i posted my bio ...how long do i have to wait till it`s approved or not??

Status
    Nov 2010
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    Im fine with a little character development, but thats the thing, there really isnt any. What I was trying to say was that these battle are each WAY to short when you consider who the resurrected ninja are. Granted Hanzo was over hyped, but the GinKin bros lasted about 2 chapters, Sasori AND Deidara both got canned within 2 chapters, Zabuza and Haku were defeated early off, and im sure Kimimaro and the other Akatsuki members will be sealed soon. If your gonna bring out the A-list players with the intention of developing their past and how it effects the living people, thats fine, just do it right...

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

the war is shit. Kishi took a wrong turn with the story. Now all we can hope is that this shit war with absolutely no deaths on the good guys whatsoever will end soon.

Waiting a whole week for a shitty chapter is unbearable.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

to those complaining about kishi's work,
    if you don't like it, don't read it.
    or make your own story.
    simple as that.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    to those complaining about kishi's work,
    if you don't like it, don't read it.
    or make your own story.
    simple as that.
    HA! :flaw: why wont we read it. weve been reading it for years and it just now started getting bag. im not just gonna move to a new manga when i dedicated years to this one. heh what wierd people

Status
    Aug 2010
    Like a BAWS

To be honest i was expecting allot more from this war and what did i get, nothing but a great disappointment, to start off i don't get the feeling like this is a real war and what were suppose to be great battles turned out to be just some walk through battles i was a little allot disappointed

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post

1) Introduce ninja via Impure Resurrection that were once bad-asses/undefeatable

3) Repeat step 1-2

Now I know (Spoiler) that Naruto is now starting to realize the war and stuff, but its still gonna be at least 2 more chapters before hes get out on the battlefield! And where the hell is Sasuke? Last time I checked Zetsu said Sasuke's eyes would be done soon! Soon my ass, All resurrected ninja minus most of the Akatsuki members have already been defeated, meaning this war is already coming to its climax! I wanna see Sasuke tear up the battlefield already!
    Im fine with a little character development, but thats the thing, there really isnt any. What I was trying to say was that these battle are each WAY to short when you consider who the resurrected ninja are. Granted Hanzo was over hyped, but the GinKin bros lasted about 2 chapters, Sasori AND Deidara both got canned within 2 chapters, Zabuza and Haku were defeated early off, and im sure Kimimaro and the other Akatsuki members will be sealed soon. If your gonna bring out the A-list players with the intention of developing their past and how it effects the living people, thats fine, just do it right...
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowstepNL View Post
    the war is shit. Kishi took a wrong turn with the story. Now all we can hope is that this shit war with absolutely no deaths on the good guys whatsoever will end soon.

Waiting a whole week for a shitty chapter is unbearable.
    Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    HA! :flaw: why wont we read it. weve been reading it for years and it just now started getting bag. im not just gonna move to a new manga when i dedicated years to this one. heh what wierd people
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolastojke View Post
    To be honest i was expecting allot more from this war and what did i get, nothing but a great disappointment, to start off i don't get the feeling like this is a real war and what were suppose to be great battles turned out to be just some walk through battles i was a little allot disappointed
    i would like you to see if you would do better than kishi, kishi is making good job, and we have seen for example choji´s upgrade, mifune was showed as cool guy, than darui showed us that he is kakashi of cloud village, he can´t make those fights too long, just wait for an anime to see those fights in "better light" man, if you don´t like it than stop complaining, no one cares
    -prepares to get flamed-

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i would like you to see if you would do better than kishi, kishi is making good job, and we have seen for example choji´s upgrade, mifune was showed as cool guy, than darui showed us that he is kakashi of cloud village, he can´t make those fights too long, just wait for an anime to see those fights in "better light" man, if you don´t like it than stop complaining, no one cares
    -prepares to get flamed-
    I agree. Both Daruii and Mifune have been interesting characters. Still, i would like to have a focused fight of joint shinobi vs somebody who is'nt dead.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I hear u dude. But I think he keeps those fights short because there are so many characters, and if everybody would fight like 8-10 chapters then it would take forever to show every aspect of the war. So he doesn't wanna prolong war and storyline more than he has already.

I'm sure he has in store some great badass battles for us so let's just be patient. Kishi is now experienced in mangadrawing/-writing and storytelling, so prob. everything that happens in the series now, happens for a good reason.

Last edited by Hawker; 04-13-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

I don't think it bites. I think it's the calm before the storm.

Gaara is ready to take on his father. That has to shine some light on history. From what I recall, fourth Kazekage was a real douche. Maybe they can make him more human.

We've still to see Pain and Itachi, both are capable of destroying everything and they can't be persuaded to just give up on life so their soul can move on. Nagato hasn't seen true peace, and Sasuke's in darkness.

If no one is dead on the Shinobi Alliance by the time Itachi and Pain are sealed then..., yeah. I'll join the haters.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Naruto and Sasuke are like the Kraken. Neither, the Raikage nor Madara will, "Release the Kraken!" unless needed. Sasuke may be different because Madara may use the war to train his new eyes' EMS.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    -prepares to get flamed-
    oh i could do a much better job for this war than kishi. make fights a little longer, actualy have shinobi dies, and dont have the enemy army stert getting destroyed immediatly... yah that would be much etter

Status
    Apr 2008
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

3) Repeat step 1-2

i total agree =|
    wtf
    the Impure Resurrection should have been pwning people, instead they were killing random ninjas =/ all the main characters are still alive

i don't mind that zabuza, haku, sasori, and asuma are sealed coz it makes sense for them to be taken out but it would have been cooler if they did more damage
    zabuza and haku are the ones that changed naruto and their deaths made a big difference in naruto's life so did kakashi, i think o.O

sasori wanted to live forever but he followed the wrong path so gara's bro showed him the right path to live forever and he disappeared

asuma, his last words to his pupils and how proud he was that they changed so much after he died

i excepted more from
    hanzo >.> they made him look like a god but he lost because he lost his fath
    major suck fest >.>
    gold and silver brothers they should have killed some major characters
    but they got pwned by their own weapons and ego =/

Status
    Nov 2008
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long

I want to see Kakashi´s fight

And disappointed at all Resurrected ppl got beated so easy.

Last edited by Karmolo; 04-13-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

cry me a river

haters gon hate

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I do not think it is hate. It is the truth to more older realistic viewers we want to see some deaths. It does not have to be drawn out like a funeral but when in a war does top people live all the time. Never...

Their are top marines, top gamers, top people but everyone dies and some less skilled move on. Thats why people in real war cry when they see someone better then them get killed.

I am up for the good guys but Kish makes this anime/mang so good. Sometimes you want to give the bad guys a go at it.

I mean aleast kill choji,ino, shik fathers they are basically the same people just older verisons.

Kill someone like some jounin we seen in the past and put them up vs someone good.

I mean really Kuzu is fighting the same two guys and they just slashed him and took out a heart. Reallly with regular weapons....

Its not hate. I understand pumping and doing climax but alest kill someone we know less important.

Status
    Nov 2010
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    cry me a river

haters gon hate
    Heres a paddle... :D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»