Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This war bites...

im not shocked that the edo villains are being beaten kinda easily, they're up against thousands and they just need to be wrapped in paper to be beaten, of course there are those weak lil dogs that were killed by the edo's (unnamed ninjas, some samurai) but still, no main chars need to/are going to die

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i would like you to see if you would do better than kishi, kishi is making good job, and we have seen for example choji´s upgrade, mifune was showed as cool guy, than darui showed us that he is kakashi of cloud village, he can´t make those fights too long, just wait for an anime to see those fights in "better light" man, if you don´t like it than stop complaining, no one cares
    -prepares to get flamed-
    I won't flame you since I 100% agree with you.
    Come on, everyone, the Edo Tensei that were defeated were nothing that great, so why lame on them? Let them RIP ....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah im seriously nto in a rush im liking how everything is turning out your rushing things to fast and then what happens naruto ends quicker you might not care or anything but you will after a while when youve satred to read other manga but there sill not as good as naruto then u will truly miss it

Honesty is all I know. DeathPulse16's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    :( those were my ghysal greens
    mr. chocobo. :(

I dont want to rush the story along but there really should be some deaths on the good guys side. Kishi makes the war out to be something epic, where the new generation will actually learn what war is but they aren't. There's death in war on both sides but the good guys haven't lost anyone important. So far it isn't a war as much as it is a goody two shoes show where the good guys will always win and never die. Childish lol. I'm going back to watching dbz.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPulse16 View Post
    I dont want to rush the story along but there really should be some deaths on the good guys side. Kishi makes the war out to be something epic, where the new generation will actually learn what war is but they aren't. There's death in war on both sides but the good guys haven't lost anyone important. So far it isn't a war as much as it is a goody two shoes show where the good guys will always win and never die. Childish lol. I'm going back to watching dbz.
    So far nobody has died on the bad side either... Only dead bodies are fighting. the strategy seems to waste time and energy of the shinobi alliance at the moment. Otherwise Both sides have already lost good important people and nobody is coming back witn any ball. Deaths of Jiraiya, Konan. Nagato, Itachi were start of the war . Yamato and Anko became victim soon enough and I'm sure Naruto is going to feel for Yamato as soon as he founds out what has happenned to him.

If you mean that Kages and generals have been safe so far- well strategy makers usually don't go first.

Other than that Kabuto is lame so far- The wanna be Oro should have remained the medical assistant.

Last edited by Ira; 04-16-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

i've read "this war *****es"

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    So far nobody has died on the bad side either... Only dead bodies are fighting. the strategy seems to waste time and energy of the shinobi alliance at the moment. Otherwise Both sides have already lost good important people and nobody is coming back witn any ball. Deaths of Jiraiya, Konan. Nagato, Itachi were start of the war . Yamato and Anko became victim soon enough and I'm sure Naruto is going to feel for Yamato as soon as he founds out what has happenned to him.

If you mean that Kages and generals have been safe so far- well strategy makers usually don't go first.

Other than that Kabuto is lame so far- The wanna be Oro should have remained the medical assistant.
    I could not disagree more. This is one sided who on the good side has died?
    Anko, Yamato? I think not I do not see death as of right now. I see anko in a grip of Kabuto and I see Yamato mouth wide open in the statue. Only the tail beast who you know died at the end. Their is no clear sign of abstraction @Yamato.

So to me both of them are still alive. No.The only two major people we seen die in a long time of any importance is Jman and Asuma all pre war.

The girl one of Raikage top troops and her brother is stuck in a bottle. We can say they are out of the war if that is death but we know nothing about them really.

The bad guys we seen die so far is limitless. This is not even.

You can say sealing in not death but i say it is. Because your not faking alive (IWR) your back where you started Hell,Heaven, in the middle where Kakashi pops was who knows. Your dead. Sealing = death again no personality nothing.

And I really hope Naurto doesn't get back into the fight. Because he himself is stronger than 3/4 of the Naruto world already. If he does find out about Yamato being captured (Not dead as we all seen) he is going to go all out.

But I hope he goes all out and get raped. Some gets him off the battlefield and send him back to bee to learn all his training. Then come out again with vengance.

In if he does come out I want him to go towards the powerful side Itachi and Pain or the other tail beast and get raped so he can learn the importance of the whole traning.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    I could not disagree more. This is one sided who on the good side has died?
    Anko, Yamato? I think not I do not see death as of right now. I see anko in a grip of Kabuto and I see Yamato mouth wide open in the statue. Only the tail beast who you know died at the end. Their is no clear sign of abstraction @Yamato.

So to me both of them are still alive. No.The only two major people we seen die in a long time of any importance is Jman and Asuma all pre war.

The girl one of Raikage top troops and her brother is stuck in a bottle. We can say they are out of the war if that is death but we know nothing about them really.

The bad guys we seen die so far is limitless. This is not even.

You can say sealing in not death but i say it is. Because your not faking alive (IWR) your back where you started Hell,Heaven, in the middle where Kakashi pops was who knows. Your dead. Sealing = death again no personality nothing.

And I really hope Naurto doesn't get back into the fight. Because he himself is stronger than 3/4 of the Naruto world already. If he does find out about Yamato being captured (Not dead as we all seen) he is going to go all out.

But I hope he goes all out and get raped. Some gets him off the battlefield and send him back to bee to learn all his training. Then come out again with vengance.

In if he does come out I want him to go towards the powerful side Itachi and Pain or the other tail beast and get raped so he can learn the importance of the whole traning.
    I agree except the last two paragraphs when you look at it that way.

What I posted was in a certain context. I was having an argument with that guy in another thread and he mentioned DBZ here too. It irked me. I still didn't say Anko or Yamato were dead or not. I Used the word 'victims' for them.

Madara may have have formally declared war only after Kage meeting but the foundation was laid when Sasuke attacked Bee(Leaf still hadn't declared him a crminal and acknowledged him as its shinobi) and Pain attacked Konoha. Wars don't start with one declaration. That was a formality. Kages were there to decide the action on Akatsuki themselves.

My intention was just to point out that when people die in Narutoverse they remain dead. If resurructed even then that's temporary and they are still dead bodies. DBZ - all you need dragon balls and they are back.

As for the rest Naruto always seem to finish his final training in the battle field itself.

Peace.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh my fault yea :P I see the thread lol. Prove your point to him. I kind of knew when you said Victims lol I say dang why didn't he say dead gosh. You slick guy you. lol anyways cool beans.

Honesty is all I know. DeathPulse16's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    :( those were my ghysal greens
    mr. chocobo. :(

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post

There have been no important deaths on the good guys side, at all. The poor bad guys are getting demolished and it's seriously annoying because let's be realistic, the good guys wouldn't be fairing nearly as well as they are.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPulse16 View Post
    There have been no important deaths on the good guys side, at all. The poor bad guys are getting demolished and it's seriously annoying because let's be realistic, the good guys wouldn't be fairing nearly as well as they are.
    theres been lots of "good guys" dying. we just never got to see them. thats liek saying war isnt a war unless someone you personally know dies. think of the thousands of unnamed families whos loved ones were maimed, burned, deheartitated, stabbed, poisoned, exploded, and boned(lol kimmimaro), just cuz we havent seen tenten or lee,or the other unimportant "main" character die doesnt mean that the wars been one sided. yea sure you sealed an edo zombie, but he took down between a few dozens to a few hundreds of other ninjas, we just didnt get to know those poor unnamed bastards, so people who think war is only fair if someone you know dies start to complain that its one sided, for all you know that ramen guy coulda died n kishi wont tell us untill this is all over. I'd also like to point out kinkakus 6 tailed rampage, as quoted by tenten, left that division demolished aka huge death toll. theres dead bodies on the ground in like every other panel, so how is it one sided or unfair or w/e you people are unsatisfied about

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    theres been lots of "good guys" dying. we just never got to see them. thats liek saying war isnt a war unless someone you personally know dies. think of the thousands of unnamed families whos loved ones were maimed, burned, deheartitated, stabbed, poisoned, exploded, and boned(lol kimmimaro), just cuz we havent seen tenten or lee,or the other unimportant "main" character die doesnt mean that the wars been one sided. yea sure you sealed an edo zombie, but he took down between a few dozens to a few hundreds of other ninjas, we just didnt get to know those poor unnamed bastards, so people who think war is only fair if someone you know dies start to complain that its one sided, for all you know that ramen guy coulda died n kishi wont tell us untill this is all over. I'd also like to point out kinkakus 6 tailed rampage, as quoted by tenten, left that division demolished aka huge death toll. theres dead bodies on the ground in like every other panel, so how is it one sided or unfair or w/e you people are unsatisfied about

They are used to DBZ styled deaths, where lead characters die everyday only to be revived on the fourth day or so and even keep participating from the heaven itself . :P

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

only death i vote for is kiba's

ino-shika-chou is vital n will not die after kishi gave them their spotlight

shino's too badass to die and hinata is immortal due to the fact that naruto isnt with her YET

gai and his team are too badass for death, minus tenten, she's in danger

kakashi is immune to death until naruto become hokage which is why he got dragonballed back to life

so yea the only one closest to deaths venus fly trap like clutches is kiba, or that annoying black ***** that was with omoi, she needs a dose of death

Page 2 of 2 « First 12