Page 1 of 354 123451151101 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!

RP Q&A - open for every rank!

Q&A Corner

Instead of creating an actual training thread, I decided to go and open a Question and Answer Corner. Please feel free to ask any RP Related question here, and I (Or any other Sensei) will try to answer you. Ask anything, from how would a certain jutsu react to another certain jutsu, or how this jutsu works, or how can I use this certain element in the most efficient way possible, or even what's the best element to learn first, etc etc.

From Elemental Training, KG Training or simple Battle Strategy Training, we will try to cover it all.

The best questions will be put in this post for more convenience.

-----------------------------

How Long does it take for the clouds for Lightning Release: Kirin (Raiton: Kirin) to charge?
    A:5#

Samehada's Chakra's Absorption vs Lightning Infused Pencil (Chakra Absorption in general)

Can Kisame absorb Chakra if he is touching Samehada?

Kisame vs Kirabi. What's the best way to use Kisame in a Battle?

Lightning Jutsus vs Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku)
    A:9#

How to counter Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha)?

How does Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm (Raiton: Chidori Raimei) work?

Can I defend Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku) using a combination of Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu (Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) and Wind Style: Hurricane Fist (Fuuton: Senpuuken)?
    A:11#

How does Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld (Doton: Yomi Numa) work and how can I overcome it?
    A:13#

How fast is Kisame underwater?
    A:15#

How many handseals does Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet (Fuuton: Renkuudan) requires?
    A:#18

How does Fire Release: Firing Biscuit Technique (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) work?

How does Earth Style: Mud Indulgence (Doton: Doro Hoshi) work?

Can I preform Lightning Release: Kirin (Raiton: Kirin) with clouds created by my opponent?
    A:20#

Does it require clones to create Ninja Arts: Spiral Sphere (Ninjutsu: Rasengan) and other variants?
    A:24#

Does Wind Style: Severing Pressure (Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) create the conditions necessary for Lightning Release: Kirin (Raiton: Kirin)?
    A:24#

How can I acquire the Curse Mark?
    A:30#

How to deal with an underground opponent?
    A:35#

Can my opponent summon my summon?
    A:35#

Which Fire jutsus can I use to create the conditions necessary for Lightning Release: Kirin (Raiton: Kirin)?
    A:38#

Can I use Shadow Clone Explosion (Bunshin Bakuha) to defend against Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku)?
    A:45#

Can multiple Shadow Clone Technique (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) and elemental variations block Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku)?

Can I use Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning (Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) to slice through Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku)?

What's the vertical reach of Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison (Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu)

Can Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique (Doton: Domu) defend against Fire Style: Intense Fire (Katon: Zukokku)?

How to defend against an opponent with a flying summon?
    A:48#

Can I escape a jutsu using a Genjutsu that makes me disappear?
    A:48#

Can a Sharingan user see through Hidden Mist Jutsu (Kirigakure no Jutsu)
    A:52# - And no, not even MS nor EMS

How to use Sharingan in battle?
    A:64#

Can Zetsu preform Handseals when both Halves separate?
    A:66#

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-26-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

The biggest question on the base is, "How long does it take to heat up the clouds before using Kirin?"

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I want to know why cant find nobody to teach me water

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

Kisame - Kisame can Absorb chakra right? I've seen the latest Episode and seen that Killer bee threw a Pencil to Kisame full with chakra in it, and i just don't get it. The Pencil touches the Samehada and absorb's the chakra of the pencil or what?

Kisame - If Kisame touches his Samehada and then while his hand is touched with the samehada and Kisame touches a Opponent with a finger or something with his body then will the chakra of the opponent get absorbed?

And i really want to pass the Kisame test whatever what it takes so i really want the Follow if it's possible ^^.

Elemental Training - When to use them in a right time and how to defense or Counter or Attack against a Jutsu.

KG Training - How to use Kisame Hoshigaki and the Samehada and i think i have to go to Kirabi about this.

Battle Strategy Training - Almost everything about defense attack hand to hand combat etc.

Last edited by Jokey; 04-13-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    The biggest question on the base is, "How long does it take to heat up the clouds before using Kirin?"
    If you use the Fire Jutsu on the current turn, in the next turn you can bring the lightning back. This should work every time.
    But the way I see it, the fire travels quite fast, but has to achieve the distance it separates your mouth from the atmosphere, and shortly after it goes through it, the clouds form and are charged with lightning. If you play your cards right, you should be able to spit the fire in the beginning of the turn and drop Kirin by the end of it, if you make your turn last long (You can make a turn last the time it takes for a kunai to be shot, or make a turn last the time it takes for a top runner to run around a normal sized stadium 5 turns). Anyways, there are multiple variables, but if you use the Fire jutsu in the current turn, you will always be able to use Kirin in the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Kisame - Kisame can Absorb chakra right? I've seen the latest Episode and seen that Killer bee threw a Pencil to Kisame full with chakra in it, and i just don't get it. The Pencil touches the Samehada and absorb's the chakra of the pencil or what?

Infusing a pencil with Lightning Chakra in order to enhance it speed and sharpness to the limits is quite different from an actual chakra blast, or even a chakra filled fireball or something of the sorts. When using Chakra Absorption Techniques, you must take in account all the structure, not just the chakra part. If you absorb a Fire Ball, which is about 90% or more Chakra, the reminiscent fire/heat will pack little to no effect, and the whole structure/jutsu simply collapses. If you use Samehada (or any other Chakra Absorption of the same calibre ), you can neutralize any type of blast, wind, lightning fire, etc. But you can't absorb a pencil. A pencil is a chakraless object. it has a coating of chakra, which you can absorb. But the effects that coating had on the pencil will still remain. So the pencil has enhanced sharpness and speed. You take away the source of those things and it will still retain quite a lot of sharpness and speed for a while. In my opinion, Samehada, being a Shark scaled sword, is more than able to withstand a simple lightning enhanced pencil head on, even without absorbing the chakra coat. Just smack it out. But if you're faced with something like an enhanced metal mace of huge proportions, you may not be able to withstand (I guess it all depends on the strength you have, and the resistance of your weapon)

Kisame - If Kisame touches his Samehada and then while his hand is touched with the samehada and Kisame touches a Opponent with a finger or something with his body then will the chakra of the opponent get absorbed?

And i really want to pass the Kisame test whatever what it takes so i really want the Follow if it's possible ^^.
    We have never seen Kisame behaving that way. As far as we know, he himself doesn't have chakra absorption powers, only Samehada does. If you can't touch your opponent with the sword, then you can't suck their chakra.

Elemental Training - When to use them in a right time and how to defense or Counter or Attack against a Jutsu.
    Can you be more specific?

KG Training - How to use Kisame Hoshigaki and the Samehada and i think i have to go to Kirabi about this.
    Kisame has a huge array of powerful water techniques and his quite proficient underwater. While Kirabi is more of a Lightning user. Water is a Lightning conductor, and that can work both ways. You would benefit greatly from a Water based, or water filled battlefield, but you have to make sure your opponent is unable to use lightning against you/water you're standing on, without being affect. For example. If you're in a pool and Kirabi is out of the pool, he can shoot lighting towards you and fry you. But if Kirabi is soaking wet, or is in the pool with you, he can't use Lightning because it would backfire on you. Though you can always make Samehada absorb the Lightning that is running through the water without it affecting you, but remember you have only a limited number of absorptions.

So, if you try to focus on getting him underwater, or at least make him unable to use lightning jutsus, you'd get a huge advantage, given your character's natural abilities. Always avoid being put in an uncomfortable position and always try to make your opponent act the way you want.

But in all honesty, it all depends on your own skill.

Battle Strategy Training - Almost everything about defense attack hand to hand combat etc.
    I need you to be more specific.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    If you use the Fire Jutsu on the current turn, in the next turn you can bring the lightning back. This should work every time.
    But the way I see it, the fire travels quite fast, but has to achieve the distance it separates your mouth from the atmosphere, and shortly after it goes through it, the clouds form and are charged with lightning. If you play your cards right, you should be able to spit the fire in the beginning of the turn and drop Kirin by the end of it, if you make your turn last long (You can make a turn last the time it takes for a kunai to be shot, or make a turn last the time it takes for a top runner to run around a normal sized stadium 5 turns). Anyways, there are multiple variables, but if you use the Fire jutsu in the current turn, you will always be able to use Kirin in the next.

Infusing a pencil with Lightning Chakra in order to enhance it speed and sharpness to the limits is quite different from an actual chakra blast, or even a chakra filled fireball or something of the sorts. When using Chakra Absorption Techniques, you must take in account all the structure, not just the chakra part. If you absorb a Fire Ball, which is about 90% or more Chakra, the reminiscent fire/heat will pack little to no effect, and the whole structure/jutsu simply collapses. If you use Samehada (or any other Chakra Absorption of the same calibre ), you can neutralize any type of blast, wind, lightning fire, etc. But you can't absorb a pencil. A pencil is a chakraless object. it has a coating of chakra, which you can absorb. But the effects that coating had on the pencil will still remain. So the pencil has enhanced sharpness and speed. You take away the source of those things and it will still retain quite a lot of sharpness and speed for a while. In my opinion, Samehada, being a Shark scaled sword, is more than able to withstand a simple lightning enhanced pencil head on, even without absorbing the chakra coat. Just smack it out. But if you're faced with something like an enhanced metal mace of huge proportions, you may not be able to withstand (I guess it all depends on the strength you have, and the resistance of your weapon)

We have never seen Kisame behaving that way. As far as we know, he himself doesn't have chakra absorption powers, only Samehada does. If you can't touch your opponent with the sword, then you can't suck their chakra.

Can you be more specific?

Kisame has a huge array of powerful water techniques and his quite proficient underwater. While Kirabi is more of a Lightning user. Water is a Lightning conductor, and that can work both ways. You would benefit greatly from a Water based, or water filled battlefield, but you have to make sure your opponent is unable to use lightning against you/water you're standing on, without being affect. For example. If you're in a pool and Kirabi is out of the pool, he can shoot lighting towards you and fry you. But if Kirabi is soaking wet, or is in the pool with you, he can't use Lightning because it would backfire on you. Though you can always make Samehada absorb the Lightning that is running through the water without it affecting you, but remember you have only a limited number of absorptions.

So, if you try to focus on getting him underwater, or at least make him unable to use lightning jutsus, you'd get a huge advantage, given your character's natural abilities. Always avoid being put in an uncomfortable position and always try to make your opponent act the way you want.

But in all honesty, it all depends on your own skill.

I need you to be more specific.
    @Bolded Part: This is what they say in the rule's how to use Kisame and how much things he can do during battle thus means his limit's.

- The member can only absorb chakra 3 times per battle and up to S rank jutsus.
    -The member can heal 3 times per battle only if Samehada has absorbed chakra from the opponent's body.

As we've seen in the manga, If you follow the manga then he released: Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave which can covers the Long-Range arena which means 20 meters, and my opponent would only be able to get out with Swimming or using a Wind Jutsu and if Kisame would be in a Normal Transformation, then would Kisame be Faster or the Opponent?

And lol This is my opinion but i don't know if it's true.

Fire - Wouldn't be possible to use in the water right?

Lightning - The opponent would be able to use it but i would absorb it or not and both we die.

Wind - I don't know

Earth - Stomping hands technique's are impossible since he has to be on the ground in the huge water Pool. But because of the Water the earth technique's would be slower then normally, and someone preforming a swamp is impossible because the water is to much and how would i be able to make him impossible to make the swamp is just to distract/attack right?

Water - Is possible... I think.

And being able to Counter the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave would be impossible because of the Pressure of the water because it's just like a Tsunami right?

Sorry for the bothering and to much Question's.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if i use the a lightning jutsu against the fire intense pain jutsu, what would happen?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Alright this next one was answered(look at link below) but I would like everyone using this tech right.

How do you use this?

Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in is way.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...u2=14271&page3

It is on pages 3 and 4.

Last edited by Hashirama Kiyoshi; 04-13-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    if i use the a lightning jutsu against the fire intense pain jutsu, what would happen?
    It much depends on the concentration of the lightning jutsu. If you shoot a large lightning blast, it's power would probably match the Fire blast. If the rank is lower, it would probably be defeated. If the rank is the same, they neutralize each other. If the rank is higher, it would overpower the fire blast and continue towards the opponent.

But if you send out a concentrated lightning attack, such as a beam or something of the sorts, it would probably just go through the fire blast and head towards your opponent. You'd still have to defend against the Fire blast with a jutsu of your own, but at least your opponent would be in real danger, for he wouldn't be able to see the lightning attack because the fire blast would block his view.

@Bolded Part: This is what they say in the rule's how to use Kisame and how much things he can do during battle thus means his limit's.

- The member can only absorb chakra 3 times per battle and up to S rank jutsus.
    -The member can heal 3 times per battle only if Samehada has absorbed chakra from the opponent's body.

As we've seen in the manga, If you follow the manga then he released: Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave which can covers the Long-Range arena which means 20 meters, and my opponent would only be able to get out with Swimming or using a Wind Jutsu and if Kisame would be in a Normal Transformation, then would Kisame be Faster or the Opponent?

And lol This is my opinion but i don't know if it's true.

Fire - Wouldn't be possible to use in the water right?

Lightning - The opponent would be able to use it but i would absorb it or not and both we die.

Wind - I don't know

Earth - Stomping hands technique's are impossible since he has to be on the ground in the huge water Pool. But because of the Water the earth technique's would be slower then normally, and someone preforming a swamp is impossible because the water is to much and how would i be able to make him impossible to make the swamp is just to distract/attack right?

Water - Is possible... I think.

And being able to Counter the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave would be impossible because of the Pressure of the water because it's just like a Tsunami right?

Sorry for the bothering and to much Question's.
    It depends on the Earth Jutsu he uses, for Earth is the Elemental Weakness of Water, according to Naruto's Table of Elemental Weaknesses. A powerful enough, or large enough should prove to withstand the water jutsu. Even Earth Plateau technique would do it, if your opponent manages to pull it off in time. That's why you should try to use the technique as point-blank as possible. Other than Earth, it's hard for me to think of a good counter measure for the immensity of water released with that jutsu. Canon wise, there aren't many jutsus of that magnitude. It's debatable if Wind Release: Pressure Damage or Drilling Wind Bullet are able to deflect the Waves, or Wind Release: Severing Pressure is able to suck enough of the water to make it harmless, but as far as I'm concerned, either using a matching Water technique or a large/powerful Earth technique is a correct and effective measure of countering the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave.

Once the opponent his trapped, Lightning, like I said, means suicide. Fire, if it's powerful enough to withstand the water, would mean it would make the water too hot for him to handle, thus suicide (probably). He would be able to use Water techniques just like you could. Depending on the Wind technique, he could pull it off. Earth is a tough subject. Like you said, it would be hard (not impossible) for him to reach the ground to preform a jutsu (At least you should make sure he can't reach it). But he can use any other Earth Jutsu that doesn't require touching the ground, and maybe he could even manage to use one that gets him out of the bubble. You must be open to all possibilities, nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    Alright this next one was answered(look at link below) but I would like everyone using this tech right.

How do you use this?

Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in is way.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...u2=14271&page3

It is on pages 3 and 4.
    Well, like he said. First you create Chidori, then you impale your opponent with it. Upon collision, bolts of lightning spread out into Mid-Range, destroying all in it's path. Though you can use it differently. Instead of hitting your opponent, if you hit the ground or any other object, you can still affect your opponent (Or multiple opponents) using the lateral consequences of the jutsu (The circular spreading bolts). So if you want to use this technique but your opponent is in Mid-range, you can still hit him with the bolts, by forcing the bolts out.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 04-13-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can i defend from katon intense pain whir using fuuton vortex fist + phoenix flower jutsu?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    can i defend from katon intense pain whir using fuuton vortex fist + phoenix flower jutsu?
    No.
    Phoenix Flower is a C Rank and Hurricane Fist is a B Rank. The combination of both isn't enough to match a full on A ranked Fire jutsu. You might have a chance with a B Rank Wind/B Rank Fire.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

how does the technique " swamp of the underworld " really works and what are the best ways to counter/overcome it?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    how does the technique " swamp of the underworld " really works and what are the best ways to counter/overcome it?
    swamp of the underworld uses chakra to alter the composition of the "earth" beneath the opponent, turning it into a pit of chakra infused mud. The change from solid earth to mud is almost instantaneous.

The best way to escape is to use a jutsu which creates and object that can pull/push you out of the swamp. (Ex: earth rampart)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.

How fast is Kisame in the water? Faster then every other Biography and Shinobi even the user is in a bijuu mode right?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How fast is Kisame in the water? Faster then every other Biography and Shinobi even the user is in a bijuu mode right?
    I Would say he can swim as fast as a shark in the water. I would not say he is faster than someone with a couple of gates open.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Question 1 :
    Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Regrading the fuuton jutsu above, '' Shukaku will first take a deep breath, and then pound its stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which it uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. '' and also the description say, if different character will need to perform handseals.

So i was wondering how many '' hand seal '' required ? and do we have to imbue our chakra into the air or we will shoot a huge wind sphere like Shukaku did ?

Question 2 :
    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.

How does this katon jutsu work acutally ? The description only said that the user will create powerful flame inside of the giant oven but what if we want to do it without an giant oven ?

Question 3 :
    (Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

From the picture, we saw that girl(i forgotten her name) perform '' Mud Indulgence'' so she just summon a river of mud out from her spot and send it toward her target but can we summon a river of mud like in front of my target at mid range or even long range?

Sorry if i asked too much <_<

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you were to compare the power and speed of sage mode to something what would it be? Such as maybe how many gates? Or a certain tailed beast or something along those lines, maybe even the raikage armour?

I just would liked this cleared up in the rp for facing such opponets

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Fukurokuju View Post
    Question 1 :
    Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Regrading the fuuton jutsu above, '' Shukaku will first take a deep breath, and then pound its stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which it uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. '' and also the description say, if different character will need to perform handseals.

So i was wondering how many '' hand seal '' required ? and do we have to imbue our chakra into the air or we will shoot a huge wind sphere like Shukaku did ?

Question 2 :
    (Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.

How does this katon jutsu work acutally ? The description only said that the user will create powerful flame inside of the giant oven but what if we want to do it without an giant oven ?

Question 3 :
    (Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

From the picture, we saw that girl(i forgotten her name) perform '' Mud Indulgence'' so she just summon a river of mud out from her spot and send it toward her target but can we summon a river of mud like in front of my target at mid range or even long range?

Sorry if i asked too much <_<
    Question one:The wind bullet is compressed air infront of you molded with wind chakra and then shot at the opponent, and the hand seals required are unknown though it probably a small set like 3 or 5 just to make it usable by a member in the roleplay

Question two: Its a technique thats only used after lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and cant be used in any other situation, thus within this method it merely creates a intense flame that helps to cook the mud from Earth release: mud fall and could also cause physical damage to the target

Question three: Mud indulgence is a technique used from your epicenter in other wards infront of you and can reach out to long ranges so you cannot create it from another spot

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if i use fire technique to create clouds for kirin, can my opponent use my clouds for his own kirin?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    if i use fire technique to create clouds for kirin, can my opponent use my clouds for his own kirin?
    Yes in theory all they require is to use chidori to take control of the natural lightning created but they would need to wait the same amount of time you need to for the clouds to form and if you go to what liliana said about kirin before you will get more information about the timing

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?! My music's too loud!

Is a clone needed to use fuuton: rasengan or rasenshuriken?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Does this Jutsu make up the Conditions for Kirin?
    Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    If you were to compare the power and speed of sage mode to something what would it be? Such as maybe how many gates? Or a certain tailed beast or something along those lines, maybe even the raikage armour?

I just would liked this cleared up in the rp for facing such opponets
    Not sure if I should be posting in this thread but help is always wanted, yes?

A while back, I believe around this time last year, the question of how fast Sage Mode speed/power is was bought up by a Sage Mode user in an attempt to clear it up. No definite answer was presented except that the speed is probably equivalent to the 3-4 Gate. The power thing was another issue though. Some argued that a definite strength cannot be attained as there are two different Sage Mode available (complete, incomplete). I always viewed it as incomplete being equal to 3rd gate and possibly complete being around 5 gate in strength. But as the Gates are relative to the rank of the user (I.e. a jounin in third gate would still be weaker than a Kage in the third gate), it's hard to explain and give a proper answer.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Akira View Post
    Is a clone needed to use fuuton: rasengan or rasenshuriken?
    No it isnt required though it could be a way to limit the technique for future uses

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Does this Jutsu make up the Conditions for Kirin?
    no it doesnt because it doesnt create the heat for thunder clouds

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Not sure if I should be posting in this thread but help is always wanted, yes?

A while back, I believe around this time last year, the question of how fast Sage Mode speed/power is was bought up by a Sage Mode user in an attempt to clear it up. No definite answer was presented except that the speed is probably equivalent to the 3-4 Gate. The power thing was another issue though. Some argued that a definite strength cannot be attained as there are two different Sage Mode available (complete, incomplete). I always viewed it as incomplete being equal to 3rd gate and possibly complete being around 5 gate in strength. But as the Gates are relative to the rank of the user (I.e. a jounin in third gate would still be weaker than a Kage in the third gate), it's hard to explain and give a proper answer.
    Well seeing the latest manga chapter how naruto was in sage mode and blasted those 2 guys out of the way and through the wall with ease, it just confused me in the rp.

Though im guessing the only incomplete sage mode users are jiraiya?

Page 1 of 354 123451151101 ... Last»