Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2008
    "If so powerful you are,
    why leave?" - Yoda

†† Binkan Kyōsei | Force Sensitives ††

†† Binkan Kyōsei | Force Sensitives ††

The search has started for that lost child who is as one with the Force. The requirements to enter are simple:

Member who wishes to apply to the clan has to have mastered basic 5, ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu
    Member needs to be at least S-class ninja and a member for at least 6 months

To apply, simply fill the following template:

[B]Nickname:[/B]
    [B]Do I fill all the requirements of the clan?[/B]
    [B]Why do I want to join the clan?[/B]
    [B]Why should the clan accept me as one of their own?[/B]
    [B]What bios have you had to this point?[/B]
    [B]If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this.[/B]

May the Force be with you!

Status
    May 2013
    Hi. z.z

Re: †† Binkan Kyōsei | Force Sensitives ††

Nickname: Besty

Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes, I do fit.

Why do I want to join the clan? Tbh, joining Binkan is every RPer dream lol. I am glad that I am one of them . I always wanted to be a part of a Custom clan from the day when I started to get involved in the RP seriously. The clans when either too Hoax with old school customs or underdeveloped like the Supernovas. Binkan has a very neat set of abilities that will would go very well with my fighting style and give an open ground of opportunity to test out my strategical skills.

Why should the clan accept me as one of their own?Honour and Loyalty. U__U. RP related activity is also pretty high.

What bios have you had to this point?Minato Namikaze bio and Kakuzu bio. Had a basic Danzo and a Uchiha bio previously.

If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. Hypothetical question. U__U. I ll try my best. I will try to explain with a example. Take a battle arena. The arena is space and time where as the physical events taking place in the arena in our reality. At any point, the space and time of an event can be specified. Where is the Arena at then? Void. Infinite Darkness. Something that is not yet discovered. Tried my best. T_T

Last edited by -Best-; 03-25-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user is awesome

Nickname: Excali | Sword in the Stone | Excaliburn

Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes, I do.

Why do I want to join the clan? It has been a dream of mine to join this clan from the starting. I really like the abilities of the clan and it would be great for me to be under you as I somewhat am a bit down in the battling part of the RP. I have always been a bit of bio swapper myself but I decided that I would not change my bio at all costs if I enroll into the Binkan clan. Under you and the clan, I can reach my full potentiality.

Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I am the not one who is really supposed to answer this expect for you but I guess I will continue. Being a leader of the Mandalore clan myself, I know the workings of a Custom Clan and I have the experience of about 1 and half year. Recently, I started to get a good hand of the battle and I am able to handle myself against powerful opponents (like you) so I can be able to aid the Binkan clan when in time of need. I will pledge my loyalty to it and help whenever possible.

What bios have you had to this point? I had really many bios so I may miss out some of them in the list.

Konohamaru Sarutobi | Sai | Itachi Uchiha | Sasuke Uchiha | Killua Zoldyck | Anthony Stark | Edward Elric | Deidara -> Biographies which I had in the past

Sebastian Michaelis | Ulquoirra Cifer -> Current biographies

If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. Well, right now, that's one of the biggest mysteries of the entire Universe including the Dark Matter which apparently makes up 33% of the entire space. There are just a few theories that there was a point, called the Singurality in which the current Laws Of Physics are not applicable and from that single point, the entire thing started expanding. This is known as the Big Bang theory and has been kind of proved from the amount of radiation left from the massive explosion which hit a high temperature that no can imagine. Some think that there is no 'before', before the beginning of the Universe so it's not really possible to base what the Space and Time is made up of or where exactly it is in set in. For now, the only thing which has verified is that the galaxies (formed after matter clogged up together and created stars where nuclear fussion occurs) are moving away from each other at a very fast pace. Some of these even achieved almost the speed of light and this theory has been depicted as the Red Shift. So, there is no proof about the basis of the Universe with our current technology but someone or the other may find out in the coming future. Scientists believe that if the true nature of the Dark Matter has been discovered, they might be able to find out how exactly Universe started or even how it may end just like how stars end their lives in a supernova or just use up it's entire power to just turn into a dwarf star with not much of a power. That's just the scientific part of my explanation.

The Binkan clan are totally sensitive to the Force and because of that reason, they are able to feel what is going to happen next such as disasters or predict the opponent's move. But I strongly believe that the Space and Time just didn't come out of the nothing, something must be there which helped the Space and Time to form over time. A thing within a thing, just like an Inception. For something to form, it should come from something which is already existing. If this is true, it would be a entire paradox as the process could be going on forever. Whatever is holding over the time, the Binkans have access to it too. Hope that I got somewhere near the answer you are expecting.

Last edited by Excālibur; 03-25-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    I am punny.

Nickname: Pengy, Pengy-kun, Pengay, Pengweiners, The Lost Child
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Nope. I don't have taijutsu mastered, nor do I have doton or fuuton. What I do have are three awesome abilities for Binkan though. Raiton, Kenjutsu, and Genjutsu. If you are ok with this, so am I.
    Why do I want to join the clan? I have undertook a love for star wars. The movie clips for STOR, the books, the games...they are all amazing. And they are going to be coming out for a while. Why not RP with a clan that will still progress in this RP as well as outside of it, which keeps them interesting and adds new abilities to expand upon inside the clan. It's a top tier clan, not overly powerful will damage boosts or one shot jutsu, but the feeling that you know almost everything that goes on around you is quite sufficient for myself. Plus I have been wanting to make a Ven Zallow bio for a long time as well as an Ataru fighting style, plus some other bits.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? Cause I can prove myself. Whether it's knowledge about the basics, performance in the RP, or personality in general; I am sure I can do quite well in these regards. I don't go through many bios, and if I like a character I stick with him. I have had Tobirama since April of 2013, before the test was even made. I have been wanting a good second bio whose personality isn't hugely expanded upon so I can make him my own character. I like to think Ven Zallow looks like me in a way, has the same build as me, so essentially I can make him me.
    What bios have you had to this point? Tobirama Senju, Kisuke Urahara, Yoshimitsu, and Ashitaka. I think I have also had Ebisu...I think.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself? Talk a bit about this. Gonna be honest. I don't get it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    I am life.

Nickname: Super Thirst, Ascended Hoe, Sage of thirst and bans, Sage of no luck, Kumo's MBP - Most Banned Player
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Not yet, i'm near mastering the basics, Earth, Wind and Taijutsu. #JustHoldOnWe'reGoingHome ;_;
    Why do I want to join the clan? It's simple, i always liked the Binkan clan and loved its abilities, since the moment i joined the RP seriously and began researching about RP, i found the clan interesting, the force abilities and the similarities to Star Wars always interested me, i think that you and Ali did a good job introducing Star Wars clans and abilities on our RP, i think that Binkan clan would help me in honing my skills in RP and help me grow as a RPer and help me become a RPer that is feared and that will become someone that is respected by others, this would help me achieve my dreams in our RP.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I don't have any special skills or abilities nor am i talented or have one of the best understandings in our RP, but i think that i will prove that i'm worth joining this clan in due of time, i'm also loyal, don't like switching and snitching.
    What bios have you had to this point? I had a Omoi and Zabuza bio, then an Inuzuka bio that got deleted after i asked Ira about it, after that i had a Hyuuga bio, Kenpachi Mandalore, Kenpachi Kaguya that got declined, right now i have a Sasuke and Yamato bio.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. This kind of thing is hard for me because i suck at those things ;____; Maybe a dimension that is not explored, a place that not a single human ever knows about it, maybe it's weird but yeah, that's what i think >__>.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Courage is the mindset of not
    surrendering even if you lack
    the strength!

Nickname: Paths, Six, Pathy, Psycho.

Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? No I don't, I have Taijutsu and Ninjutsu still not done. But I feel like progressing while being part of the clan would be a very interesting experience. Learning both ways, the way of mastering the chakra and the force would be something fun to include. Walking both paths, that of a jedi and of a shinobi. And being close to done with them, I have only little work on each of the requirements before I fully complete them.

Why do I want to join the clan? Since little I was a really big fan of star wars. At that time it just seemed something insanely unique, something totally different. The story was one of the most unique sci-fi stories in history and I loved every second of it. But more than just the action, the light-saber battles, and the cool X-wings...The thing which really was close to me was the story itself. It was the quest of a young boy, in learning about himself, his past. His quest of saving the galaxy and then the shocking revelation that he was actually fighting the person he needed for so long.

The emotions which goes in it, is just insane. Now living that same movie, history and powers in RP is just unbelievable. I would love to walk the same paths as the Jedi used to walk. The unique combat and powers which come with being a Binkan. The RP in the ninja world which just different from any other clan. The goal of the jedi which is basically finding balance. I would love to be part of the clan to understand it's true power and also the fun and responsibility of being part of it.

Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? Because I am really willing to learn everything behind it. I am willing to work hard to understand the combat and then test myself in forms of general knowledge, battling abilities, and the normal RP'ing which goes into being part. I am not the type of person who switches bios very often either, so I can stick to a character for very long and not get bored of the abilities. I am not really the type of person who wants everything from RP, or every ability I can get. But ff I find one which I really wanted for a long time...I try the impossible to get it and stick with it for maybe my whole RP career . I think the only real reason is the determination I can give prove I can be part of this caln.

What bios have you had to this point? Nikodo Uzumaki and Rias Gremory.

If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. Space and time were once looked at as ultimate features of the universe. Being forever constant, they were supposed to be the only thing which truly remains in a universe. They in a way or another define existence themselves. But further studies about what we know, is that they themselves are very relative. They can change in order to keep a true balance. And this balance is something which is actually very, very, very probable. The thing which keeps the universe on going, what keeps the very fabric of existence true and in order. What keeps everything in harmony, in peace and calm...is the Force. The metaphysical, omnipotent, omnipresent energy, which defines the very existence of the universe itself. A force blind to the normal senses, almost supernatural. Part of everything in the universe, and outside it as well. Something which is defined to keep time and space ongoing. It is this energy, which keeps everything under control. It is this energy which allows time and space to coexist. It is the true nature of the Force.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Nickname: MU, LoK, Madara, Kaos, *******, etc
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes
    Why do I want to join the clan? Because I am a big Star Wars and who doesn't like the Force? The 6 forms of combat are also great, ofc Form IV and V are the best. I also like the actual Force jutsu and how they could have been much stronger but werent in favor of the RP. The Dark Side path is also great, I prefer those jutsu over the light side
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? No real reason why they should other than I want to join. There are more who would be more beneficial to the clan likely, probably even some who know more about SW and the EU than I. But I just want to make Darth Bane and create a thought bomb and obelisk armor from the dark side to recreate the Sith'ari
    What bios have you had to this point? Lee/Guy, Kaguya, Nekura, Gyojin, Uchiha. Made around 10 bios that were never approved in search for a bio I'd have fun with but later trashed them all.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this.

Interesting question. The 3 generally accepted dimensions of space are length, width, and height ( depth and breadth are also interexchangeable with these 3 as long as they dont exist in the same plane lol ). Time itself is considered a temporal dimension and generally referred to as the "fourth dimension" though it's not a spatial dimension as we can only temporal dimensions to measure physical change. It's looked at differently because there is only one of it, and that we cannot move freely in time but only move in one direction, at least until an operational time machine is created or something lol. These are just the accepted dimensions of course; going into different proposed theories, string theories attempt to unify these dimensions by bringing up more dimensions. Superstring theory suggest like 9 or 10 space/time dimensions, and originates from a 11-dimensional theory called M-theory which subsumes five previously distinct superstring theories. Anyway, long story short: there are 4 dimensions that we are sure about and many theories that suggest other dimensions may exist that we dont have the technology to observe yet.

As for the actual question of what sets Space/time itself....there are a lot of conflicting theories that could be brought up, realism and anti-realism being one. Realists propose is that time and space exist apart from the mind. Idealists deny or doubt the existence of objects independent of the mind and some anti-realists porpose that objects outside the mind do exist, but still doubt the existence of time and space outside of the mind. How does this relate to your question? The answer varies depending on your own view of the spacetime continuum and what theory you believe to be more accurate. Space itself is said to have been created from the Big Bang and has been rapidly growing due to Cosmic Inflation, so what created space would be the Big Bang billions of years ago. As for time....that is a more tricky concept as from what I've observed, time is something of a human mind creation, only observable by the human mind. That's not to say that time itself does not exist as everything around us suggests that it certianly does, but it's hard to explain without confusing someone lol.

One theory that I do think is plausible however is loop quantum gravity, which can best be described as the fabric of space-time as a constantly ever-evolving spiderweb of strands that carry information about the quantized regions they pass through. The strands of the web must eventually join their ends to form loops but have nothing to do with the much better-known strings of string theory. Strings move around in space-time, whereas strands actually are space-time: the information they carry defines the shape of the space/time fabric in their vicinity, at least I think.

tl;dr Space forms 3 dimensions, time being a 4th. Different theories suggest there are more dimensions that we aren't able to observe with current technology. Different theories exist over what the spacetime continuum itself is, so a clear answer can't be given, though I think there could be truth in loop quantum gravity.

I fear I may have answered the question wrongly all together.

Edit: Yeeaaaahhh, looking at other posts, I went completely left field LOL

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 03-25-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Hurrr? Durrr~

Nickname: Scaze
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yeah
    Why do I want to join the clan? I'm not some massive star wars fan who's been wanting to join or make a Star Wars based clan since before time began. Although I have watched the movies, so I suppose that counts for something? I simply want to join because it's a well built clan with really cool abilities, and even though I'm not a fan of some of them, I do think that overall the clan is pretty damned amazing and I think that it would really be quite fun to role-play as a Binkan.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? Dunno really. Although, anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy customs. I like making them, reading them and helping others make them, so I'd be more than willing to give my input if you were to ever need it.
    What bios have you had to this point? I was on the whole Uchiha craze when I first joined, so I had one of those, I've also had a Yuki bio that I dropped 2+ years ago for an Inuzuka. My other bio was, up until recently, a Kiyoshi, although I recently decided that I might as well try for something new and go for Advanced Danzo, but I'm still wondering about whether or not I should follow through on that. Overall, I haven't had that many bios, not much of a bio hopper.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this.
    No clue, Physics ain't my thing.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Revvy is the best. #Jana

Nickname: L | Detective
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes, I do.
    Why do I want to join the clan? Unlike most here, I was never a really "big" fan of anything Star Wars related, just watched the movies recently. In a RP sense though, the clan is extremely interesting and well made. All the techniques have purpose, and aren't just there. In a sense, the clan isn't just an offensive clan, but also very defensive and supplementary. I think it would be quite interesting to be a Binkan, and would allow me to take on a character with a whole new identity and abilities, and create a whole story myself in the NW, and add a twist to my training method. To put it short, it's a unique clan.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? If I choose an ability or clan, I usually stay with it for the long run, and explore as much as I can with it. This can be seen with the small amount of biographies I made in my 2+ years in the RP. Other than that, I am quite skilled with the abilities that I have and I think I can prove myself in order to join. I don't really have much to offer other than my loyalty should I be accepted I guess.
    What bios have you had to this point? Shikamaru Nara | Dean Winchester Nara (who then became a Nekura up till now) | Yamato and Minato Namikaze. Right now I just have Dean (Nekura) and Minato.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself? Talk a bit about this. I've read about this, but my memory is foggy on the matter. Physics never was my strong point.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "How lucky I am to have
    something that makes saying
    goodbye so hard." -
    Winnie the Pooh

Nickname: Sow-jee, Broji
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes.
    Why do I want to join the clan? My experience with custom clans has always been rooted in Star Wars. I was a loyal member of the Mandalores for just about a year, and the Binkans are a natural evolution should I continue with this theme. And why not? I've heard tales of the abilities of the Binkans, and who wouldn't want to live out their fantasy of being a Ninja Jedi? I'm also a dedicated fan of the franchise (can be verified), though of course, that shouldn't be the primary determining factor. *waves chakra sabers around gleefully*
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I may be goofy, eccentric, or whatnot, but I'm also earnest, dedicated, and willing to learn, adapt, and contribute. I will present myself as I am, not something I'm not. You can get to know me better by giving me the opportunity to be a part of this group.
    What bios have you had to this point? Kotetsu Hagane (regular, first bio). Yu Narukami (Puppetry bio, rechristened/rebooted as the Hyuga Souji Seta), Aigis and Ryuko Matoi (the Maidens of the Mandalores), and currently, Onoki and Sasori.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. Not sure. Gravity? Gravity stretches time, and the universe expands with no notable origin, according to the likes of Stephen Hawking (who is probably a force-sensitive himself z.z). Time isn't linear either; rather, cyclical and branching (according to what I've read). Trying to go in-depth without the expertise would probably make me look pretentious.

It's a great mystery of the universe that will take time, if ever, to fully explain. Perhaps some things are beyond human comprehension unless high-scale evolution or things outside of our imaginations occur. It's like trying to explain the Force with midi-chloridians. Sure, you get the concept, but it's far more than just a microorganism count in your cells. Perhaps it's that mystery that compels us to try to understand to the best of our ability, while inspiring us to strive for something greater.

Last edited by Souji; 03-26-2015 at 04:48 AM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Always play Jenga on my first
    day, have to make sure she
    knows my pullout game strong.

Nickname: Joker, LDS
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yeah
    Why do I want to join the clan? Well, i'm a fan of Star Wars, not going to lie, and when I read you clan, I saw it was pretty legit. My interest peeked when Lili came with her Toriann biography to come and get rid of all the Kirigakure defects, the abilities were intersting, her history was interesting, and i'd love to be apart of something like that.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I'm really not more qualified than anyone who's applying, honestly. We all have our reasons, but I suppose mine is to pursue something I enjoy, to grow in all dimensions, you know? Feel for something new.
    What bios have you had to this point? Michonne, Carl Grimes, Stiles Stilinski, Jon Snow (plan to pick him back up again if i'm accepted, inside joke for G.O.T fans), Ikki Minami (Bartholomew), Hana Suzuki (Gyojin)
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself? Talk a bit about this. Honestly don't know this. z.z

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Nickname: Vex

Why do I want to join the clan? I would like to join the clan, because I am a fan of Star Wars, and I'd like to build my bios around abilities and clans that I'll have fun RPing with. Not just battling, but actual story driven RPing, which I believe a lot of people miss out on. The usage of the Force is what intrigues me most, the philosophy behind it that can be applied to even real life really intrigues me, as well as the stories of almost everyone involved in the SW universe. The story of how a Jedi was corrupted, and becomes a sith, and how he later finds redemption. It'd be amazing to recreate that in the RP. And the beauty of it is that we can add to those stories, make them unique to our characters, and really make our RP come to life. I've actually been playing a lot of KoTOR recently, and it has been an amazing experience carving out my own story through the galaxy with my companions. Making choices that will lead me on either a path of destruction, or a savior. It's been amazing quite honestly, and I've loved every minute of it. The concept behind the clan is just great, and I really hope to have the chance to be a part of it.

Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I know you're probably getting tired of hearing this, but I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. I love that universe, and it has become a key part of my childhood growing up. Reading the books, playing the games, and hounding my family to come watch the movies with me xD. I've loved each and every minute of it, and I wouldn't trade those times away for anything. I'd love to join and put forth the effort to really succeed, and excel as a Binkan. I am willing to commit 100% to training, and to doing my best in the training, and even trying to help the clan develop and move forward. I have a good attitude and activity, and I think this clan is a good 'fit' for me.

What bios have you had to this point? I've had a Killua Zoldyck (Nara), Train Heartnet (Uchiha), Minato Namikaze, Shinjiru Uchiha (Original Character), and Dexter Vex (Had this character since september 2013, updated numerous times changed his appearence and
    clan recently, but not the actual character; regardless, he's now a Katsuryoku). As of now, I have Shinjiru Uchiha, and Dexter Vex.

Ok Space and Time together form reality, but you can also think of them as two sides of the same coin per say. Space providing the physical form of our universe that is the first three dimensions. So instead of saying we live in a 3 dimensional world, it'd be more accurate to say that we live in a world with 3 spatial dimensions. Space constitutes everything physical. Time is the continuous progression of what goes on in our space both on the physical plane. Space/Time together form everything. Thus, spacetime together, become a 'fourth dimension'.
    The thing that sets Space and Time in the universe is metaphysically something that has to unify both if you will. A 'fabric' that weaves together all the aspects of our universe in both a physical and spiritual sense. Be that God or some other power, if it binds space and time then it binds all of us unifying everything.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

Nickname: Eddy, EdwardSama, Edward.
    Why do I want to join the clan? Well, It's my favorite clan on NB. I watched the entire series after reading the clan and thought it was a pretty accurate depiction of the actual abilities in Star Wars. I was, once upon a time, a giant fan of Star Wars (for like a few weeks, but it died down eventually).
    I love the techniques created and its supplementary usage, and acrobatics and the saber would truly enhance the quality of my Taijutsu usage. Ability wise, It's really REALLY versatile and I prefer versatility than 'nuke' jutsus.
    In an RP aspect, there's an abundance of things I can do with a Binkan that would enhance my RP experience. For one thing, having a unique trait would be really cool in terms of character. Pointed ears, Different colored hair, claw-like nails, the physical divergence would create an extremely unique character. Furthermore, I've always wanted to RP as wise and old, but not have a character that is old, so this sets up a fine balance because I can have the best of both worlds.
    All in all, this clan perfectly fits my fighting style as well as what I look for in a bio, aesthetically and historic-wise
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I offer just as much as any other RP'er, ability wise. However, I think I have enough "skills" and the passion for battling and Role playing to ensure that a spot would not be wasted on me. Oh, and despite status/titles, I think I've done a decent job keeping myself level-headed and not arrogant.
    I'm also very weird, maybe even childish, and I've never seen anyone with similar personalities as me, so that's something new to the table.
    What bios have you had to this point? Sakumo, replaced with Nidaime (tbt ), replaced for Sasuke and Toshiro (Nekura), replaced Sasuke with Zeref (Dark Release), replaced Zeref with Kuzan (Ice), replaced Toshiro with Nico Robin (Nekura), replaced her with Byakuran soon after and then got Tobirama > currently Obito.

I currently have Obito and Byakuran, however, considering that I've managed to acquire leg weights, AND that Byakuran is a character I like to RP with (he can be goofy, nice, mean, evilish), I don't think i'll drop the character itself anytime soon. (I'm also on a road to getting MS Obito. Glgl)

If I were to be accepted, I'd update Byakuran as a Binkan.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. I'm not going to google it up and act as if I know, because I have no idea what the answer is.
    Though I don't generally question things like this. It's seems impossible to come with an accurate answer. (And I don't even take a physics class, so I have no idea. Sorry. )

Last edited by EdwardSama; 03-25-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Nickname: Selendrile
    Why do I want to join the clan? Star Wars is a cool series. Not a massive fan that knows every intricate detail to every movie, but i'm a casual fan. Mainly I want to join the clan because of the concept, and the techniques surrounding it. I like to wait until something matures until I express interest in joining, because I have certain abilities I like simply because they are interesting in their own right. Also the character creation aspect intrigues me very much as well.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? Well, I suppose you don't have to? But, I want to join and I won't leave (as evidenced by the duration i've kept my Casshern Kiyoshi bio with almost no training). I guess the clan should accept me because I am willing. Also, i've been a respected member for a long time so I won't abuse the abilities or do something to "shame" the clan. I'm the type of person that doesn't think I have to prove something to join a group. My character and abilities are known, so if that's not enough, then that's life. My worth should be noticed up front.
    What bios have you had to this point? Casshern (Kiyoshi, for about 3 years now), Chaikoka (Uchiha), Kal-El (Steel), Deidara (Clay), Gaara (Sand), and.. that's all.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. I was tempted to simply guess and write a couple paragraphs on "theories", but I don't know. Does anyone?

Last edited by Selendrile; 03-25-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Been Playin DOMO @_@

Nickname: LonelyAssassin → LA, Ellay, Los Angeles, Cat
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan?
    Yes I do
    Why do I want to join the clan?
    I'm a big fan of star wars is why I want to join the clan mainly, Lightsaber and 'Jedi' status would just be great fun to hold to my bio. Can't wait for Episode VII and Battlefront III, Loved Revan's Saga in KotOR and Unleashed and Lego Star Wars (it counts <.<). I have a passion for the Star Wars universe like I have a passion for Middle-Earth (not as much though I truthfully admit), and so I love all this lore related to the series that you have based your clan off.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own?
    Because I'm pretty loyal, yes I'd probably abandon my Dark Release for this which I have kept since then, but ever since this Clan was approved I've wanted to be apart of it. As much as I love Dark and have developed up since then, I'd give it up for a shot into this clan. I also love to roleplay and to roleplay as a Jedi or maybe Sith (mwuahaha) would be good fun for me.
    What bios have you had to this point?
    Nara → Uchiha 1T → Swift → Steel →
    Yoruichi Shihoin (Katsuryoku) Tasuke (Dark)
    I'd just be telling you stuff I've found on the internet, that I wouldn't understand myself. But I have noticed the 'Talk a bit about this' part and have guessed that this is a heavy factor in the apps. So I will give my ignorant answer and my Answer to what actually sets Space and Time itself is God.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Nickname: RLGB. That's about it, can't get much out of 'Erzo' :c

Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yessir.

Why do I want to join the clan?
    I like the whole idea behind your Force release. The fact that it's everywhere reminds me of the Kiyoshi clan's energy, which I love. Not only have I read your clan and clan techniques, but I've also fought you first hand, so I know how useful the techniques are, and I'd like a chance to be a part of that.

I'd like to think I'm a fairly capable RPer who can represent your Clan well. Loyalty wise, I keep things if I like them a lot, I've done so multiple times during my time RPing, the most representative being my Kiyoshi (since 2012 till present) and my Samurai/Hashirama bios, both of which I kept for roughly a year.

Shino, Asuma, Yamato, Rock Lee (on and off till recently), Hyuga, Samurai, Hashirama, Consuela, Roy Kiyoshi, Onoki, SnK, Hiruko, Nagato, Gyojin, Yamanaka (which is my second bio atm).

I think that's about it.

I'd be a liar if I pretended to know what I'm talking about and use google to half-ass this, so like some others above me, I'm going to have to apologise and leave this blank. z.z

Status
    Aug 2012
    Jigga Boo Jones

Nickname: Amani
    Why do I want to join the clan? I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, having followed most of the comics and watched documentaries on top of many other things. From playing with the actual plastic makeshift light sabers with friends outside as a kid to reading up on the wiki etc. I think it will be interesting roleplaying as a member of this clan.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? The clan should accept me because I am a relatively intermediate level roleplayer thats ready to learn. Those in the Star Wars universe are all about apprentices, and teaching the next generation, I'm willing and easy to deal with, so I'll simply absorb all the knowledge and techniques as I move up the ranks.
    What bios have you had to this point? Vanitas, JiggaBooJones (Uchiha), Silvers Rayleigh (Hyuuga)
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. I assume you are talking about the multiverse theory. The theory that there are an infinite nubmer of parallel universes out there. Let's say we figuratively put everything in existence into a box. In order for that box to take shape as a 6 sided construct, we have essentially created boundaries to what is inside the box and what is outside the box. What is outside the box is the continuation of infinity whether it be infinite solid, space or matter. Infinity therefore cannot be bounded and cannot be measured. No limit exists as well as no point of origin. Infinity has always been infinite. Our 4 dimensions are located within the box and space and time supersede this construct.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    deserve it, not for those who
    demand it

Nickname: Kai, The Suggestion Guy, Bio Template Guy
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? No, no I do not... yet
    Why do I want to join the clan? In all honesty, I'd like to join a custom clan to see how the system of custom clans work. I want to know how positions and powers are distributed and how each group works to make people progress. I want to learn the inner mechanisms of custom clans first hand as I would like to create a custom clan in the future. Also, I enjoy Star Wars, so it's natural that I'd like to join this clan.
    Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? Logically speaking, a clan would accept those that would help improve the entire clan overall. So at this point in time, since I am still a new RPer, I am not exactly a force to be reckoned with, though I humbly believe I have potential as well as creativity when it comes to RPing as a Ninja Jedi/Sith.
    What bios have you had to this point? Currently, I have my Jakai Uchiha and Shanks bio in my sig. However, I have also had an Itachi Bio and a Might Guy bio.
    If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this.Well, nothing does. You see, the faster something moves, the slower time becomes. At near light speed, time itself is going slower than ever, this is how Time Dilation occurs where one's own relative time may be slower than another person. So if I was in a rocket in space moving at half the speed of light, what may seem like 20 years to me would be 200 years or more to someone on Earth. Now going further on this idea of time, once you reach the speed of light, time should stop. So one begs the question, is one moving through space and time when traveling at the speed of light. So the real question is, how long does it take a photon to travel any distance? Well, according to this, there is no time happening relative to a photon, and if there is no time, there is no space it can take time to go to. This, time dilation, goes hand in hand with the infinite length contraction where there would be no distance to get to a destination.

So to put it simply, Space and Time forms 4 dimensions, but nothing forms space and time

Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

Nickname: Shady Doctor | Shady | Lightskinned. T.T

Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? of course

Why do I want to join the clan? I honestly don't have a specific reason, i just know that it's attracting me like crazy. I honestly wasn't going to apply because I'm a Nekura, and won't stop using Nekura as my main whether i get accepted or not. I like the abilities, but what really attracts me is getting to be a Sith + you have a type of sensing. Star wars is legit, love the movies covering Anakin's life. I'd love being able to Rp as Anakin, shit would be dope. He has so much personality, both a loving and an evil side. I'm more into his descent into the Dark side and I'd have a blast rp'ing that dark side along with the rest of the clan. Idk too much about the techniques you made, other than the super sensing passively and force grip. Idk what to put, i love the series, the Sith and want to make a full blown Anakin bio, this is my chance so I'm trying.

Why should the clan accept me as one of their own? I guess i can bring some decent rp to the table clan wise, though I'm hoping if i get accepted, rp'ing with you guys can expand my overall rp ability. I mean i won't abuse the power, i have stupid crazy nekura boosts, but don't use them. Have op nekura customs from LoK that i never use either. So you won't have to worry about abusive of the clan abilities. Honestly i don't think there's much i can bring the clan except force ideas from a couple of books I've read of SW.

> Started with a hyuga

> Made jugo as my second bio a little later

Kept hyuga > Changed the character to Shunsui from bleach > Got into nekura kept same character > Switched to Medusa as Nekura > Then to Jio as a Nekura > on Jio 5.0

Jugo > made and dropped numerous bios, testing abilities with my second bio slot. Had SnK, Jugo, Kakuzu, Tobirama (before test was required) and Mei

If Space and Time form 4 dimensions in which all of our reality is set, in what actually sets Space and Time itself?Talk a bit about this. -----> Wildly retarded answer: IMAGINATION sets "space" and "time"... I say that because, we thought of and used our imagination to make "time" something we tracked and used in our everyday lives. Yet "time" doesn't exist, only in our mind. Without imagination there wouldn't be any set "space", it would be limitless and incomprehensible, but our imagination sets limits to "space" making it what it is. 0_0

Status
    Sep 2008
    ???

Nickname: Le Question
    Do I fill all the requirements of the clan? Yes O^O
    Why do I want to join the clan? I never pursued custom clans because I'd never join a clan that I wouldn't stay for a long time or even till the end of the rp days. They are either too complicated to understand or didn't fit my style, Binkan is probably the one exception. Its concept are someone who was watching Star Wars as a child or anyone that remotely into pop culture will know. Its abilities are adaptable to whatever rp style you have. I mean who wouldn't want to join a Star Wars based clan with force abilities?
    I'm pretty reserved and quiet person; in that sense I'd rather follow orders than give them and won't babble off clan secrets and whatnot. You may remember I've done some early missions for you during your reign as Hokage, so its apparent that I'm somewhat reliable. I'd like to involve myself more as group so I'd like nothing more than to give me the chance and accept me as a loyal clansman.
    Hmm, I remember having a Uchiha bio a long time ago but now;
    Kanie (Advanced Uzumaki Custom Sage Mode bio)
    Tobirama
    I wish I could type at least 2 paragraphs about this, but all I can guess is Antimatter.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»