Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Horus is holding me hostage

Pervy's Checking Thread - Pending customs/Permissions/Battle checks.

Let me keep this simple. I've broken it down into three sections of what this thread is for. If you want permission for something, do the mission and fill out the template provided. If you have pending cj, fill out the template provided. If you want a battle checking, fill out the template provided. But let me make this clear, there is to be no spam, no discussion and no arguing in this thread. Doing so will result in you being banned from it and infracted for spam. I wont take any requests on my profile or through PM from now.

Pervy's Permission System

Idea

It's been quiet in the Ninja World since the fall of Madara, peace has reigned for many years but there are still tasks that must be done. No matter how hard the villages may try there will always be evil in the world, as long as there is light, there will be the darkness, the shadows cast by the light. Within the shadows, there are those that hide plotting away to gain power, money or just because they know they can do it. The 5 Kage's gathered together to create a new system working together to try and put an end to these plans and to keep the world a peaceful place. It was also a way of trying to assure peace between the meetings. The five kages agreed to share their resources and information to try and keep the ninja world a clean environment.

After months of discussion they put together a unified ninja system where they would open up a mission system for all shinobi around the world to take part in. From gathering information to capturing traitors such as the swordsmen of the mist to the Akatsuki. All ninja of all levels are welcome to join and will be rewarded with permissions.

Do a mission to gain permission from me, pass the test you get the bio permission, fail and you have to wait a month to try again for any ability.

How the missions work

Pretty simple really, you pick a mission from the list, go to the BA to get it done or in the ninja world, then once you've made 5 moves, link it in the template provided. If you Pass you get permission, if you fail, wait a month to try for any other permission from me.

Each mission is designed for a different reward. You will either do a certain mission to gain Kumi or to gain permission for a bio test or ability from myself. For example, i'll have a mission posted that requires you to only use taijutsu in a fight, this will be used to see if you are worthy enough to gain permission for the EIG. If it was permission for a Kisame bio it would be based on water useage. Each permission will require a new mission. They will all be posted under their respective abilities.

Mission and Permissions

Each permission goes hand in hand with a mission as stated above. Below is each one. This is a system i've designed for you to prove your worthy.

+ Third Raikage/Fourth Raikage +

Mission Name: A shocking Expeirence
    Story: You've been a member of the cloud for years and have come to the Hokage's office to prove that you are the man for the job of Raikage. The current Kage is pissed that you as is tradition attacked you. He wants to see if you're really ready for the task at hand.
    Objective: You are to prove to your opponent your own skills in the use of taijutsu and lightning release techniques. You have 5 turns to prove yourself and it must start off in the Raikage's office.

+ Danzo +

Mission Name: Sneaky Hobbits'
    Story: You're next in line to be the leader of the Anbu Black Ops and you've been given one last mission to prove you're ready. You've snuck into the shire to find out where bilbo lives and find out what happened to the one ring. You just got past the borders when one of the rangers stopped you. You stand mid range from them, but if you go all out you'll destroy the shire and probably kill bilbo. The houses are under the hills so they are protected from wind. Try and get by them
    Objective: You are to fight your opponent in the shire and try not to be destructive, kill bilbo and you fail. Wind release will help as it wont damage the buildings. Not only this but you're trying to sneak around and get away from your opponent, kill them if you can though. Have 5 turns to prove you've got what it takes.

+ Hiruko / Dark Release Bio +

Mission Name: Rejected!!!
    Story: You've been rejected by society, you've made your way to the land of Mordor and are pretty pissed, someone walks into your land and laughs at you (what a d!ck? I know right) and you just want to destroy them. Best elements for that? Fire and lightning. But you want more than just to destroy them, you want to humiliate them, you are gonna find a way to use their own attacks against them
    Objective: You're in the cold rock land of mordor and you're angry. You are going to use more fire and lightning to try and destroy them, you have 5 turns to do this.

+ Kinkaku and Ginkaku +

Mission Name:
    Objective:

+ Kisame +

Mission Name: Shark bait - Hoo - ha -Ha
    Story: You've got yourself into a situation this time. You've found the lost city of Atlantis underwater but it's abandoned. Well you thought this, but a guardian found you here intruding. You must prove you're here to do no harm or kill him so he can't tell anyone. There is a barrier all around the city making it so your can breathe, like a giant bubble, but, you can use your charka to pull the water through the barrier to use it for attacks, cool right? Show them that you are a worth son of Neptune!
    Objective: Well you made it to an ancient lost city and you don't know how, show this guard you can use water jutsu like a son of neptune. 5 turns to prove this to him.

+ Mei Terumi +

Mission Name: Gurl, you crazy
    Story: You're at the hot springs and you were having a nice time when you saw someone spying on you through the steam. I promise it wasn't Jiraiya! Anyway, now you all mad and somehow got dressed and attacked them. It's too steamy for you to use lightning without you shocking yourself, and you don't want to destroy the springs or Jiriaya would never forgive you for his erm, research. Anyway, show your anger through your attacks inspired by the mizukage Herself.
    Objective: Show you understand the elements that make up the Mizukage's two KG without destroying the springs. You have 5 turns to do this.

+ Minato +

Mission Name: Viva La Hero
    Story: You're the hero of your time, arriving at the gates of konoha to defend it before any other ninja. You're going to work with the toads to overcome this foe. So you don't destroy the forest you'll focus on wind jutsu too as trees are used to wind in this area. Be the hero you were born to be and defeat the deadly foe at the gate.
    Objective: Defend your village and show how well you work with toads and wind element.

Note: Must have signed the toad contract

+ Muu / Onoki +

Mission Name: Down and Dirty
    Story: You've delved into the ancient mines of Kazad-Dum, now known as moria. If you use to many elements you will destroy the supporting beams and the roof will collapse on you. But you've ran into a thief, or they think you're a thief, well either way you end up fighting. You either show your use of earth skill to kill your intruder or use sneaking methods to try and escape and get out before the place is destroyed.
    Objective: Show your mastery of earth and stealth skills within 5 moves.

+ Hagoromo Otsutsuki / Nagato / Pein +

Mission Name: Oh God no! (get it? Didn't think so)
    Story: You've been called out into the area, forcefully, being made to fight. WHat a pain, you've got saving the world stuff to be doing. But you aren't going to just kill this guy are you? Instead you're going to show your mastery of all elements and the basics in combinations to prove he's messing with the wrong guy.
    Objective: Fight in the arena showing your mastery of the basics. If you have nagato show the use of his jutsu same with pein to get Hagoromo permission.

+ Kinshiki Otsutsuki +

Mission Name: Ninja Smash!!!
    Story: You've broken into konoha at night and want to prove a point, how destructive you can be with weapons and jutsu that resemble weapons. You want to break as much as you can, but someone has tried to stop you. Fight them using weapons and jutsu that resemble weapons to show your power
    Objective: Show your mastery of weapons, weapon based jutsu and those that resemble weapons, eg water sword.

+ Hamura Otsutsuki / Toneri +

Mission Name: Dat Byakugan
    Story: You're on the moon, ready to set up base camp, can breathe and everything when you see someone approaching. Show your mastery of your Byakugan when taking them down, it could be the sage of the six paths testing you to see if you're worthy.
    Objective: Show your mastery of the Byakugan in a fight on the moon.

+ Sage mode +

Mission Name: You're not ready, don't apply for this, i'm the only sage master
    Story: Pervy wont give you permission for sage mode so you need to go beat up a sage mode user to prove a point. If they don't enter sage mode it doesn't count
    Objective: Beat up a sage mode user.

+ Tobirama +

Mission Name: Got a drink?
    Story: You're a genius and went into the desert with no water, not only that but you're now being attacked. The one thing on your mind is water and so that's pretty much alls your chakra will make. Play it smart, don't waste your energy in this heat and kick their ass
    Objective: SHow your battle skills and water mastery.

+ Uchiha Permissions and Activations +

Mission Name: Eye eye baby
    Story: You're trying to improve your eyes so you want to show you can use them well as you are as well as genjutsu. This is for 2t and above. Show how well you can use your current level of sharingan, pass and you'll get training from lucifer in how to advance your sharingan
    Objective: Show your mastery of your current stage of the sharingan in 5 turns.

+ Kabuto / Zetsu +

Mission Name:
    Objective:

Not giving permission for these.

+ Eight Inner Gates / Leg Weights +

Mission Name: The Rocky
    Story: You want to be the very best, that no one ever was, to punch them is your real test, to speed up is your real cause
    Objective:Prove you can use tai!

+ Sensory +

Mission Name: Who goes there
    Story: The mist is constantly active, find a way to effectively track you're opponent to fight them
    Objective: Prove you tracking and hiding skills. If you blow away the mist it reforms after turn.

Copy and past the mission you took and fill out the following template:

Name:
    Bio permission:
    Link to mission thread:
    Link to bios:

Pending Customs

Pending Customs

I understand there are a few customs that have been pending for a while and will give you this opportunity to have them checked. Fill out this template.

Name:
    Link to pending cj:

Type of cj: (fuuin, lava ect)
    Any other relevant threads: (Bios, training links, permission to submit ect)

Fights to be checked

Fights to be checked

This is for those of you who have been waiting for a fight to be checked that are official. Only those that aren't bio tests. That is not my area. For example a fight for a sword of the mist, ninja world fight, or official fights where stuff like edo tensei comes into play. I'll post what i have time to post, not a full report. If you don't like my judgement, don't ask me to judge them.

Name of fighters: Both ninja
    Link to both bios:
    Link to fight:
    The issue: (Not a full report, just simple, timeframe breach? Miss use of a jutsu ect)

I'm not interested in your arguements, i'll judge it on what i see, not what you want me to see.

Status
    Nov 2011
    When all is said and done, I
    couldn't have asked for a
    better King. No blood! No
    bone! No ash!

Re: Pervy's Checking Thread - Pending customs/Permissions/Battle checks.

Name: Robot Boy
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post19126015
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20042747
    Type of cj: Inuzuka techniques, contract related technique, custom weapon, and steel techniques
    Any other relevant threads: n/a

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Name: Ushiro
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post18721294
    Type of cj: Custom weapon

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Boy View Post
    Name: Robot Boy
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post19126015
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20042747
    Type of cj: Inuzuka techniques, contract related technique, custom weapon, and steel techniques
    Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Name: Ushiro
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post18721294
    Type of cj: Custom weapon
    All checked

Status
    May 2013
    Melbourne Love <3

Name: -Best-
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20213919
    Type of cj: (fuuin, lava ect) Hiraishin

Status
    Aug 2011
    So I heard you liked planting
    zucchini in the backyard

Name: Baldy
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post19051798 and http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...t#post19776012
    Type of cj: Earth and Water tech
    Any other relevant threads: N/A

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by -Best- View Post
    Name: -Best-
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20213919
    Type of cj: (fuuin, lava ect) Hiraishin
    Checked

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    Name: Baldy
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post19051798 and http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...t#post19776012
    Type of cj: Earth and Water tech
    I checked the first link but the second i need NK to check. He checked the original and has more of an idea of what he wants to see so it's not my place to recheck it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Hi, I'm Geta

Name: -Vegeta
    Link to pending cj: X
    Type of cj: Swift

Status
    Apr 2013
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha

Name: Omega
    Link to Pending CJ: X
    Type of CJ: Smoke/Gen
    Any other relevant threads:

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    Name: Omega
    Link to Pending CJ: X
    Type of CJ: Smoke/Gen
    Checked

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta View Post
    Name: -Vegeta
    Link to pending cj: X
    Type of cj: Swift
    Checked

Status
    Apr 2014
    Is Free Will really free? Or
    do we pay for it every second.

Name: Yusei
    Link to Pending CJ: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...57594&page=297
    Type of CJ: 1 Lightning, and 1 Ninjutsu

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Yusēi View Post
    Name: Yusei
    Link to Pending CJ: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...57594&page=297
    Type of CJ: 1 Lightning, and 1 Ninjutsu
    You just linked me to the last page of the current cycle? This thread is only for jutsu that have been checked and left pending or are from previous cycles that never got checked.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Ra's al Ghul

Name: Flash
    Link to pending cj: Soul Sister
    Type of cj: Fuuin

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Name of fighters: Flash | Ichibe
    Link to both bios: Orochimaru | Zetsu
    Link to fight: Snakes vs Plants
    The issue: Orochimaru taking over Zetsu body gaining his abilities as his.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Is Free Will really free? Or
    do we pay for it every second.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    You just linked me to the last page of the current cycle? This thread is only for jutsu that have been checked and left pending or are from previous cycles that never got checked.
    Wow my bad I sent you the wrong link http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20212341 sorry z.z

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Yusēi View Post
    Wow my bad I sent you the wrong link http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20212341 sorry z.z
    Checked

Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 03-01-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Status
    Nov 2014
    Everyone has their own destiny

Name: Neji Hyūga
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20171234
    Type of cj: Hyuga Technique
    Any other relevant threads: NA

Status
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Neji Hyūga View Post
    Name: Neji Hyūga
    Link to pending cj: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post20171234
    Type of cj: Hyuga Technique
    Any other relevant threads: NA
    Sorry buddy, will have to go to reborn about this as he said he'd check it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»