Page 104 of 498 « First ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... Last»
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 12438
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    It's in the jutsu list for Water techniques.
    My guess is that no one uses it because no one is in Kiri except for the cool people. Maybe I should use it more. :3
    Well it requires a biography that originated from Kirigakure not you having to be from the actual Kirigakure usergroup, it's like Akatsuki's astral projection, it requires an Akatsuki biography not just those who are currently in the Akatsuki usergroup, i've used this technique myself like twice, my first guess for the reason that very little number of people using it is that it has no definite amount of power, not a restriction that says as long as the rain is active you can't use above "X" rank, there's no definite absorption powers in it and thus creates a chain reaction of arguments if it's used

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I make a human puppet with a KG do I need to learn the KG/Element from a sensei

IE if I have the Kazekage do I need to learn Magnetism or does it come with it,

And second part, If I take someone with say Lava, do I need to learn Lava to use or can I use the techs that come with it?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasora View Post
    If I make a human puppet with a KG do I need to learn the KG/Element from a sensei

IE if I have the Kazekage do I need to learn Magnetism or does it come with it,

And second part, If I take someone with say Lava, do I need to learn Lava to use or can I use the techs that come with it?
    Third Kazekage comes automatically with Sasori, so I'd say you'd have to learn the Iron Sand techniques. Not too sure on that fact though, but as Human Puppets stand, you implement their KG within the puppet, and make sure it retains everything it knows, so you don't have to learn all these extra abilities by acquiring new puppets.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Third Kazekage comes automatically with Sasori, so I'd say you'd have to learn the Iron Sand techniques. Not too sure on that fact though, but as Human Puppets stand, you implement their KG within the puppet, and make sure it retains everything it knows, so you don't have to learn all these extra abilities by acquiring new puppets.
    Yeh thats what I was confused it.

It would make sense that Sasori would already know how to use Magnetic Sand techs (in this RP sense since it comes auto with Bio), but if he captured a new one its an interesting predicament. I guess Id have to ask a mod or senior sensei :s

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Is the Uchiha chakra like the Biju chakra (neutral to all chakra natures)? I mean, the Susano doesn't seem to face any problem against a specific element...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Is the Uchiha chakra like the Biju chakra (neutral to all chakra natures)? I mean, the Susano doesn't seem to face any problem against a specific element...
    It's not "Uchiha" chakra, it's a KG chakra, it's a spiritual being, he doesn't have any weaknesses or any strength towards a certain elemental chakra, reason the weaknesses exist depends on how an element works and it's features, like Fire is very hot, but water is stronger because Fire can't break the bonds of Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms within water in normal means, so an A-ranked Fire technique will lose to an A-rank water technique, Earth is strong to water because of it's solid ability, you get my point right?

But susanoo doesn't have any distinctive aspects that makes him weak to any element like i said it's a spiritual being, it acts as a spirit and not a solid object for the user therefore the user can move freely from inside susanoo, and at the same time it acts as a solid defense against elemental techniques, physical techniques and likewise that threaten the user, Susanoo though has weaknesses, it's not really considered a weakness to the susanoo itself but to the user of susanoo, like Susanoo users pay a massive chakra cost and are strained from using Susanoo, and Susanoo can't guard against "spiritual" attacks, like genjutsu, and sound which will affect the user's ability to sustain susanoo by putting more of a burden on his body, also strong lights that can attack the user by blinding him and what not, like i said it's not a weakness to susanoo itself but to the user.

Hopes i made myself clear
    Yeh thats what I was confused it.

It would make sense that Sasori would already know how to use Magnetic Sand techs (in this RP sense since it comes auto with Bio), but if he captured a new one its an interesting predicament. I guess Id have to ask a mod or senior sensei :s
    You don't have to train in Iron sand to be able to use it with Sasori, it's not really Sasori that's using it but the bio, think of it like this, Sasori can make bios with their original abilities, like for example a Lava Release bio, when the bio is approved as a human puppet which is a CJ to be submitted and checked by mods meeting certain criteria and what not, the human puppet will only use the Lava techniques it learned to use, so if you kill a Lava user and make him into a human puppet when he only learned up to B-rank Lava techniques, the puppet can't learn Lava techs nor use any other Lava techs above B-rank techniques, so if you make a Ice puppet that has S-rank Ice, the puppet by default will be able to use that S-rank Ice, you don't need to learn or anything.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-05-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    It's not "Uchiha" chakra, it's a KG chakra, it's a spiritual being, he doesn't have any weaknesses or any strength towards a certain elemental chakra, reason the weaknesses exist depends on how an element works and it's features, like Fire is very hot, but water is stronger because Fire can't break the bonds of Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms within water in normal means, so an A-ranked Fire technique will lose to an A-rank water technique, Earth is strong to water because of it's solid ability, you get my point right?

But susanoo doesn't have any distinctive aspects that makes him weak to any element like i said it's a spiritual being, it acts as a spirit and not a solid object for the user therefore the user can move freely from inside susanoo, and at the same time it acts as a solid defense against elemental techniques, physical techniques and likewise that threaten the user, Susanoo though has weaknesses, it's not really considered a weakness to the susanoo itself but to the user of susanoo, like Susanoo users pay a massive chakra cost and are strained from using Susanoo, and Susanoo can't guard against "spiritual" attacks, like genjutsu, and sound which will affect the user's ability to sustain susanoo by putting more of a burden on his body, also strong lights that can attack the user by blinding him and what not, like i said it's not a weakness to susanoo itself but to the user.

Hopes i made myself clear

You don't have to train in Iron sand to be able to use it with Sasori, it's not really Sasori that's using it but the bio, think of it like this, Sasori can make bios with their original abilities, like for example a Lava Release bio, when the bio is approved as a human puppet which is a CJ to be submitted and checked by mods meeting certain criteria and what not, the human puppet will only use the Lava techniques it learned to use, so if you kill a Lava user and make him into a human puppet when he only learned up to B-rank Lava techniques, the puppet can't learn Lava techs nor use any other Lava techs above B-rank techniques, so if you make a Ice puppet that has S-rank Ice, the puppet by default will be able to use that S-rank Ice, you don't need to learn or anything.
    you did, thank you

an other question. Can someone transform into an animal with the Hange no Jutsu? And if so, is it a valid counter to a move to transform into an flying animal and just fly away (considering you can summon a flying summon to get away from a jutsu)? Finally, can one transform into For Example a dragon and fight in that form for the rest of the battle? Not receiving power ups, just to customise your fights...
    Also, is there a rule that the total mass of the item/creature you transform into must not exceed your own total mass? Or else, the Akimichi jutsu would be pointless...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

chances are that if you turn into a bird, you wont know how to fly becuase you would be like a new baby bird being pushed from the nest.

I would say no

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    chances are that if you turn into a bird, you wont know how to fly becuase you would be like a new baby bird being pushed from the nest.

I would say no
    If you've done this before though in other fights wouldn't that mean you've gained enough experience to be able to do it effortlessly? Like Kiba when he transforms into a Canine.

Just a thought/assumption.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Maybe we could make a flight training thread (alone, without a sensei), were we need a certain amount of posts to learn to fly? And also add a minimum amount of sentences in each post. Finally, we could make it time-bount, and according to the time that has passed since we started flying, our flight speed can become faster...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Maybe we could make a flight training thread (alone, without a sensei), were we need a certain amount of posts to learn to fly? And also add a minimum amount of sentences in each post. Finally, we could make it time-bount, and according to the time that has passed since we started flying, our flight speed can become faster...
    To much.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    To much.
    would be fun though... -_- Personally I'll do it

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Ahhh Ok thank you yes that makes sense now ^______^

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Okay, I tried to search if my questions were already answered and I am pretty sure they aren't.

Question1: In the situation of countering Earth Style: Dropping Lid, Could I use a wind jutsu, such as Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm to throw the lid at the enemy in mid air? Or shooting water at it from below, resulting it to flip at mid air and crush down at the enemy instead of the user? Could Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball completely crush it?

Question2: Can Water Release: Stormy Blockade be countered with an earth technique which redirect the flow toward the enemy? such as using Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to which is created apposing the user and close to him, taking the falling water down toward the enemy, I know that will block the user's vision, but I think a sensor can manage. Is there any other cannon earth jutsu that can do the same effect for this situation(if it works)? If it was not to be taken advantage of, what's the best way to block it?

Mentioned jutsus:

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

It seems like everyone is full of students, and cant train. Could someone please link me the latest Sensei Table so i can make sure i have asked everyone, because i cant seem to find it

Also sorry if this doesnt seem like a question... I just need assistance i guess.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    It seems like everyone is full of students, and cant train. Could someone please link me the latest Sensei Table so i can make sure i have asked everyone, because i cant seem to find it

Also sorry if this doesnt seem like a question... I just need assistance i guess.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=130292

and good luck finding a sensei

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can sensory bio escape from tsukuyomi? Since they can check if their chakra is disturb or not, could they deactivate their chakra inorder to break free from tsukuyomi if get caught?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I make a custom puppet, does it count towards a custom weapon? or can I use several custom puppets in one fight?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

If I make a custom puppet, does it count towards a custom weapon? or can I use several custom puppets in one fight?
    Custom puppets don't count as a Custom Weapon, just state it's a puppet and you should be fine. You can use several custom puppets in a fight, so long as they pertain to the rules of puppetry, that being you're only allowed three at one time.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom puppets don't count as a Custom Weapon, just state it's a puppet and you should be fine. You can use several custom puppets in a fight, so long as they pertain to the rules of puppetry, that being you're only allowed three at one time.
    Ohhh thank you so much!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight, we dine in Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    Can sensory bio escape from tsukuyomi? Since they can check if their chakra is disturb or not, could they deactivate their chakra inorder to break free from tsukuyomi if get caught?
    No one can deactivate their chakra. .-. Your life is dependent upon chakra.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    No one can deactivate their chakra. .-. Your life is dependent upon chakra.
    Lmao at this one...

-How did that guy suicide? Rope? Jumped on a train?
    -No, dude... He just deactivated his chakra...
    -

So, some jutsu give you a + to your attack... (for example +20). Does that mean that an S rank jutsu (80+20=100 damage) clashing with a neutral (of the same element for example) forbidden rank (90 damage), it will be more powerful?

An example: If I have casted a Jutsu that gives me a +30 to all raiton jutsu and then use chidori, and clash it with the opponent's raikiri, will my chidori win against his raikiri?

ah, and an other question: can someone cast a genjutsu wile he himself is trapped into one?

Last edited by Necron; 12-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So I have finally masterd Fire release, and have long since mastered Earth, can someone tell me who teaches Steel Release? I know its only one jutsu, so it shouldnt take too long. But I really wanna learn steel release.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    So I have finally masterd Fire release, and have long since mastered Earth, can someone tell me who teaches Steel Release? I know its only one jutsu, so it shouldnt take too long. But I really wanna learn steel release.
    You need to submit a steel release bio, then you get the single technique for steal automatically.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    You need to submit a steel release bio, then you get the single technique for steal automatically.
    Just to add to this, make a steel bio.
    Then go to your friendly neighbourhood Scorp's profile, ask him for permission to have the steel release technique automatically.
    Step three success!