Page 107 of 661 « First ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... Last»
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 13207
  1. #2121
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,662
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Thanks Necron ^_^, anyone else willing to answer my questions up there? want to be sure of them.
     
         

  2. #2122
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    1) you're not getting MS anytime soon

    2) EMS is no different from MS in our RP
    I know .

    Still though, is it possible?
     
         

  3. #2123
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Is Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder included in our rp?
     
         

  4. #2124
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,662
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    1) you're not getting MS anytime soon

    2) EMS is no different from MS in our RP
    He didn't ask that, for all you know he may get it in 2 weeks.

    @Logic, maybe, if you show skill with MS, or if you ever get a Madara bio.
     
         

  5. #2125
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Is Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder included in our rp?
    Canon, no. A custom group/social group made the technique before it was included as a canon technique. So, no, you cannot just get it. I know because I made a Chiriku bio specifically for the technique. (never received the technique btw)

    It is owned/can be taught by Goro Kaguya.
     
         

  6. #2126
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,023
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura. View Post
    He didn't ask that, for all you know he may get it in 2 weeks.

    @Logic, maybe, if you show skill with MS, or if you ever get a Madara bio.
    no, he wouldn't as he would have to pass Sensei Exam in those 2 weeks AND get permission from Nexus, that isn't really possible + he doesn't fulfill requirments for Sensei exam

    there is no diffence between EMS and MS in our RP
     
         

  7. #2127
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    How far from sea/the ocean can one possibly be in the Ninja World/Narutoverse?
     
         

  8. #2128
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,701
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    (Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu )
    - Lightning Release: Large Electrical
    Discharge Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram
    hand seal the user will manipulate
    their chakra and they then raise
    their hand to the sky and an
    electrical discharge is triggered
    shocking the target.

    How does this jutsu work?
    Does the user send something first into the sky?
    How would I know(detect) that something is gonna hit me from the sky?
     
         

  9. #2129
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,382
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    (Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu )
    - Lightning Release: Large Electrical
    Discharge Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram
    hand seal the user will manipulate
    their chakra and they then raise
    their hand to the sky and an
    electrical discharge is triggered
    shocking the target.

    How does this jutsu work?
    Does the user send something first into the sky?
    How would I know(detect) that something is gonna hit me from the sky?
    I Found this, so I think the jutsu was shown from the Blood Prison Movie



    So after performing the handseals & lightening is shot from the user's hand
     
         
    Last edited by Method; 09-29-2012 at 02:05 AM.

  10. #2130
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,701
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I Found this, so I think the jutsu was shown from the Blood Prison Movie



    So after performing the handseals & lightening is shot from the user's hand
    Is that the same jutsu??
     
         

  11. #2131
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,651
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    What is the best way to defend against large scale overhead technique such as dropping lid, and how do you defend against shinrai tensei?
     
         

  12. #2132
    pradattauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    pradattauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,912
    "Watch him lose them
    all"
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    What is the best way to counter a Genjutsu with rank above A. When you have 3 tomoe..?
     
         

  13. #2133
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    What is the best way to defend against large scale overhead technique such as dropping lid, and how do you defend against shinrai tensei?
    Use a lightning jutsu of greater or equal rank to shatter the lid.
    In the manga,its shown that channeling chakra to the feet to stick to the ground is possible
    Not sure though

    Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    What is the best way to counter a Genjutsu with rank above A. When you have 3 tomoe..?
    Use the sharingan to know that you are under a gen,with sharingan you would be able to easily deduce that you are under a gen.Then use a full body technique of forbidden rank to free yourself from the s-rank gen.
     
         

  14. #2134
    pradattauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    pradattauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,912
    "Watch him lose them
    all"
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Thanks
     
         

  15. #2135
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,651
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    and how or we're does one get a forbidden full body technique to free them from s rank genjutsu???
     
         

  16. #2136
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    and how or we're does one get a forbidden full body technique to free them from s rank genjutsu???
    Cj obviously
    Or create a great deal of pain
     
         

  17. #2137
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,651
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Also is it possible that after breaking or snapping your finger to release you out of the genjutsu , that the finger would be healed over the course or duration of the battle, this is because I have sen people who say the got healed or healed themselves and they are non medical ninja.
     
         

  18. #2138
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Also is it possible that after breaking or snapping your finger to release you out of the genjutsu , that the finger would be healed over the course or duration of the battle, this is because I have sen people who say the got healed or healed themselves and they are non medical ninja.
    No,it cannot be healed
    Unless you have a special bio like snk or med training.
     
         

  19. #2139
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,651
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    What do you mean by snk???
     
         

  20. #2140
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Soum na kou(spelling) KG
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •