Page 112 of 762 « First ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... Last»
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 15227
  1. #2221
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    Up.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk,
    ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg
    thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi
    krimpatul"
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie M View Post
    Byakugan allows you to see through Matter itself. So it's easy just to look past the light. So in actual reality, that jutsu won't work on a Byakugan user.
    Byakugan see's past matter never through it, The only thing the byakugan can do is see through solid objects, But matter itself is a completely different process altogether, To prevent your eyes seeing light you would need to be able to control the spectrum of light entering your field of vision, Which is impossibile without effectively leaving yourself blind for the duration of the flash which would somewhat diminish the effect of blocking it no?
     
         

  2. #2222
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,415
    Location
    Currenty in America GMT -7 Mountain Time
    I don't know.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    Doesnt it say if they are a paper user? For example, Only some of the Paper Techniques say only Konan can do it. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=172620
    Ie the Paper Fangs one for example.

    I was just wondering if an Original Character has no abilities or anything, can they find out that they were from a clan and join one?
    Or do they Specifically have to be in a clan from the start.
    You'll have to ask Cali (g mod) Ifyou can make a custom paper bio but I'm not to sure that he'll say yes.

    An original character can be in whatever clan (a long as you meet all the requirements, check the bio rules if any) you want them to be in. If you want to change them to another clan, just update you're bio and change the history to suit. This being said, I'll reiterate what I said earlier; some abilities are restricted to certain individuals regardless of if the techniques don't specifically say they are restricted to them.

    Hope that made sense, it's been a long day @_@
     
         

  3. #2223
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,579
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Lightning flash of illusion is a blinding flash of light, If anything the byakugan is more vulnerable to it since you have a 359 field of vision or something, So no its far from immune to such things, Byakugan is able to see in chakra infused stuff but its actually directly affecting original vision which no doujutsu is immune to since you still rely on your eyes to see regardless of chakra seeing enhancements etc.

    Exactly same i thought...!!!
     
         

  4. #2224
    Senior Member Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,348
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Byakugan see's past matter never through it, The only thing the byakugan can do is see through solid objects, But matter itself is a completely different process altogether, To prevent your eyes seeing light you would need to be able to control the spectrum of light entering your field of vision, Which is impossibile without effectively leaving yourself blind for the duration of the flash which would somewhat diminish the effect of blocking it no?
    Light may not be matter, but scientifically it behaves semi like matter. I have had this issue come up multiple times in official fights, and the ruling was "They can see past the light, so it won't affect them." I'll find a link if I can, but it was Scorps who said that, and Caliburn confirmed it.
     
         

  5. #2225
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    Up.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk,
    ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg
    thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi
    krimpatul"
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Light may not be matter, but scientifically it behaves semi like matter. I have had this issue come up multiple times in official fights, and the ruling was "They can see past the light, so it won't affect them." I'll find a link if I can, but it was Scorps who said that, and Caliburn confirmed it.
    Perhaps, although if a hyuuga was to see past the light and continue onwards he would be using his telescopic vision which can only see in one particular spot right?
     
         

  6. #2226
    Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,449
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Feeling Fly
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Lightning flash of illusion is a blinding flash of light, If anything the byakugan is more vulnerable to it since you have a 359 field of vision or something, So no its far from immune to such things, Byakugan is able to see in chakra infused stuff but its actually directly affecting original vision which no doujutsu is immune to since you still rely on your eyes to see regardless of chakra seeing enhancements etc.
    i think byakugan not only see through chakra, you can see through walls. Thousands of zetsus was seen underground with byakugan, the whole image and all that.
     
         

  7. #2227
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    Up.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk,
    ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg
    thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi
    krimpatul"
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by mist01 View Post
    i think byakugan not only see through chakra, you can see through walls. Thousands of zetsus was seen underground with byakugan, the whole image and all that.
    Yes i agreed with that, It can see through solid matter certainly, But light as stated isn't solid matter, But if apparently they can see past it then okay, Unsure how looking past something doesn't mean looking straight through it, But thems the breaks.
     
         

  8. #2228
    Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,457
    (Im)Perfect
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Ok, say something like my sand got three times faster. If you put that with the speed chart, would that be equal to 3rd gate speed?
     
         

  9. #2229
    キッスランド Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21,669
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    “Screws fall out all the
    time, the world is an
    imperfect place.”
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Ok, say something like my sand got three times faster. If you put that with the speed chart, would that be equal to 3rd gate speed?
    How would your sand get three times faster? o_o
     
         

  10. #2230
    Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,457
    (Im)Perfect
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

     
         

  11. #2231
    キッスランド Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21,669
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    “Screws fall out all the
    time, the world is an
    imperfect place.”
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Iseewhatyoudidthere
     
         

  12. #2232
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,769
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Ok, say something like my sand got three times faster. If you put that with the speed chart, would that be equal to 3rd gate speed?
    Lmao, 3rd gate speed sand.
     
         

  13. #2233
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,752
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Perhaps, although if a hyuuga was to see past the light and continue onwards he would be using his telescopic vision which can only see in one particular spot right?
    Hard to tell as the Manga hasn't really been clear with Hyugas....shame
     
         

  14. #2234
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    Up.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk,
    ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg
    thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi
    krimpatul"
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie M View Post
    Hard to tell as the Manga hasn't really been clear with Hyugas....shame
    Haha only for the non-hyuuga i guess .
     
         

  15. #2235
    Flásh's Avatar
    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,762
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    o_o
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Say I use mist jutsu ( d rank water )
    And then my opponent uses rain jutsu ( c rank water )
    Would the rain wash away/take away the mist???
     
         

  16. #2236
    >|||||||< Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,244
    Location
    Jigoku
    They are less than worms,
    those humans. I have judged
    them and found them wanting.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Light may not be matter, but scientifically it behaves semi like matter. I have had this issue come up multiple times in official fights, and the ruling was "They can see past the light, so it won't affect them." I'll find a link if I can, but it was Scorps who said that, and Caliburn confirmed it.
    Omnom is right and explained it quite right. You can't blind a Hyuuga unless you use a Genjutsu on him that affects his eye sight. And even so, he'll realize he's in a genjutsu thus he can release from it. Its the main advantage of Byakugan: impossibility to be blinded by techniques or obstacles.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Perhaps, although if a hyuuga was to see past the light and continue onwards he would be using his telescopic vision which can only see in one particular spot right?
    Perhaps? not perhaps. Its like that, period.
     
         

  17. #2237
    Flásh's Avatar
    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,762
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    o_o
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    Can I create a pillar under my leg which takes me high up in the air without hurting me??say by manipulating the tip of the pillar to become a flat-headed surface?? Can I manipulate it to increase the width/thickness of the created pillar??
     
         

  18. #2238
    Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,449
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Feeling Fly
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Say I use mist jutsu ( d rank water )
    And then my opponent uses rain jutsu ( c rank water )
    Would the rain wash away/take away the mist???
    nope it wont
     
         

  19. #2239
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,068
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    Can I create a pillar under my leg which takes me high up in the air without hurting me??say by manipulating the tip of the pillar to become a flat-headed surface?? Can I manipulate it to increase the width/thickness of the created pillar??
    Why not use earth release technique to create a small pillar that forms under your feet's ?
     
         

  20. #2240
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    Up.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk,
    ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg
    thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi
    krimpatul"
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Omnom is right and explained it quite right. You can't blind a Hyuuga unless you use a Genjutsu on him that affects his eye sight. And even so, he'll realize he's in a genjutsu thus he can release from it. Its the main advantage of Byakugan: impossibility to be blinded by techniques or obstacles.



    Perhaps? not perhaps. Its like that, period.
    Thanks for clearing that up, your opinion is valued as ever.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •