Page 117 of 500 « First ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... Last»
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 12494
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Those techniques should be banned to be fair, it's just a scummy way to win by saying the opponent can't reply. lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Those techniques should be banned to be fair, it's just a scummy way to win by saying the opponent can't reply. lol
    I never thought I would say this... but I agree with rexii.

Killing intent and temporary body paralysis dont have enough information to be integrated into the RP effectively and ultiimately cause more harm than they are worth. Killing intent is nothing mre than feeling a persons malice. I dont believe its actually a technique, but rater, a side effect of being bloodthirsty, making it not suitable for the RP.

Temporary body paralysis hasnt been seen in a combat application IIRC. The only time I remember seeing it was when some ANBU members used it on tigers (not ninja). I think we dont know enough to be using it like we are.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post

Killing intent and temporary body paralysis dont have enough information to be integrated into the RP effectively and ultiimately cause more harm than they are worth. Killing intent is nothing mre than feeling a persons malice. I dont believe its actually a technique, but rater, a side effect of being bloodthirsty, making it not suitable for the RP.

Temporary body paralysis hasnt been seen in a combat application IIRC. The only time I remember seeing it was when some ANBU members used it on tigers (not ninja). I think we dont know enough to be using it like we are.
    check HQ regarding TBPT

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    i said something like this before but people aint listening. GL

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Soo i been thinking, i have read the rulew on yin yang. And i am confused. I know yin yang has to be hard to learn since i have know of only three (them being mods) who know it. How does one learn it. It is said that only Rei teaches it. But must one go through a test? And be a master of the basic 5?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Soo i been thinking, i have read the rulew on yin yang. And i am confused. I know yin yang has to be hard to learn since i have know of only three (them being mods) who know it. How does one learn it. It is said that only Rei teaches it. But must one go through a test? And be a master of the basic 5?
    well, you need Water and Fire i think, well, i think tho OH, and, eh, you sort of have to make Xylon teach you, so, eh, gl with that

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus piece on me keeping me
    anointed

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post

Another example is during the chunin exams when Orochimaru was attacking team seven and Naruto stabbed himself to get out of it and then trashed talked to sasuke which snapped him out of it. (Something like that, I know someone stabbed themselves but not sure who. The last time I watched that episode was 6 years ago so if I was mixed up correct me nicely plz)

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Another example is during the chunin exams when Orochimaru was attacking team seven and Naruto stabbed himself to get out of it and then trashed talked to sasuke which snapped him out of it. (Something like that, I know someone stabbed themselves but not sure who. The last time I watched that episode was 6 years ago so if I was mixed up correct me nicely plz)
    Sasuke stabbed himself while Naruto was chilling in stomach of 1 of Oro's snakes

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Do I need to have done anything specific to start learning toad jutsus? I have the contract since I just made a Jiraiya bio.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    Do I need to have done anything specific to start learning toad jutsus? I have the contract since I just made a Jiraiya bio.
    find sensei who has Toad Contract as well, first that come to mind are Wesobi, Riku and, eh,...dunno

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kouhai.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    find sensei who has Toad Contract as well, first that come to mind are Wesobi, Riku and, eh,...dunno
    Yea I know the senseis that are teaching it, I was just wondering if there any other requirements ^_^

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    Yea I know the senseis that are teaching it, I was just wondering if there any other requirements ^_^
    not really, but did you just reply like 2 minutes after my post? O__O that is fast O__O

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kouhai.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    not really, but did you just reply like 2 minutes after my post? O__O that is fast O__O
    Yea I like replying quickly >_>

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

Ok, so say I have a jutsu which says no more fire jutsu for the rest of the battle.
    Say if I perform this jutsu through my clone, will I be able to perform fire jutsus?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    anointed

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Ok, so say I have a jutsu which says no more fire jutsu for the rest of the battle.
    Say if I perform this jutsu through my clone, will I be able to perform fire jutsus?
    First of all, that's a pretty risky attack, and I would assume you can't use it after the clone disperses.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Hi.. I have a doubt..

(Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 ( +5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

If a user of above jutsu comes in contact with earth release: moving earth core (A rank), will the shield will deactivate (as they'll cancel each other according to weakness-strength chart) or it will continue for 3 turns..?

If it continues for 3 turns, it will step down a rank for each turn or will remain as B rank (which I doubt)..?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Hi.. I have a doubt..

(Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 ( +5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

If a user of above jutsu comes in contact with earth release: moving earth core (A rank), will the shield will deactivate (as they'll cancel each other according to weakness-strength chart) or it will continue for 3 turns..?

If it continues for 3 turns, it will step down a rank for each turn or will remain as B rank (which I doubt)..?
    Nope, the lightning shield would just move up or down along with it;s user, a shiled defends against incoming techniques right? While moving earth core, doesn't target the foe, it only changes the terrain in wich they are on top of. That lightning barrier cant stop the earth from moving.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Nope, the lightning shield would just move up or down along with it;s user, a shiled defends against incoming techniques right? While moving earth core, doesn't target the foe, it only changes the terrain in wich they are on top of. That lightning barrier cant stop the earth from moving.
    Well, I used moving earth core to intercept an opponent in mid air to slam him down on top of the pillar.
    So since he activated his plasma shield, he'll come in contact with the surface of the pillar with his shield active... So since lightning comes in contact with my pillar, will it destroy the pillar and be deactivated..?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

First of all, that's a pretty risky attack, and I would assume you can't use it after the clone disperses.
    Hmm...I don't need assumptions, I need an answer

Well, I used moving earth core to intercept an opponent in mid air to slam him down on top of the pillar.
    So since he activated his plasma shield, he'll come in contact with the surface of the pillar with his shield active... So since lightning comes in contact with my pillar, will it destroy the pillar and be deactivated..?
    It depends on the description. If you used it the way you said you did, then I guess yes it will deactivate.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Oh, in that case i guess the lightning shield will rip through the earth protecting the user from harm, but after that the shiled should disperse, while the earth core remains ripped apart mainly from the above part.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    It depends on the description. If you used it the way you said you did, then I guess yes it will deactivate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Oh, in that case i guess the lightning shield will rip through the earth protecting the user from harm, but after that the shiled should disperse, while the earth core remains ripped apart mainly from the above part.
    Thanks guys. Just wanted to be sure.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....

Hello , People My question is for Steel Release KG , My question is how much of your body can you make into steel , and if you activate steel release when you punch someone shouldnt it add more damage ,

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    anointed

Can someone form another elemental jutsu while underground using Hiding like a Mole Technique??

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Can someone form another elemental jutsu while underground using Hiding like a Mole Technique??
    No as you are using your earth chakra while underground.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Elements.. View Post
    Hello , People My question is for Steel Release KG , My question is how much of your body can you make into steel , and if you activate steel release when you punch someone shouldnt it add more damage ,
    not completely sure, but if i remember correctly, than Hiruko was able to use it on his whole body, right? maybe wrong tho, dunno
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    No as you are using your earth chakra while underground.
    Lysander, you are wrong, you can use another elemental jutsu, but, well, you die if you do so