Page 123 of 662 « First ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223623 ... Last»
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 13233
    Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

2 questions:
    this is a long one so i will put it in a spoiler:
    can someone answer my question? I've already posted this twice, and it was never answered..Infract me if you must, IDK..I just wanna know so I can continue..

QUESTION:
    If someone used:

Shakuton: Kajōsatsu) -Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. these orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. When an orb touches an opponent. it apparently evaporates some of the water within their target. When this happens steam can be seen emitting from the opponents body.
    Note: reduction of water leaves target exhausted and as such can only perform 2 moves the following turn.

Against me and used that to surround me with the scorchballs, and then I used:

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

In which out of the armor I created weapons to destroy the scorchballs that surrounded me

question 1:
    Would my jutsu be reduced to A rank even if scorch is weak to Earth? (I dont see how that scorch jutsu would weaken that earth one.)

question2: if it is reduced to A rank, I also already had a B rank armor set up, would A+B equal S rank? and if so, does a S-rank fire break through?

simple answer please.

Question two, in RP when using shadow clone jutsu. Can u use it once to create many? or for each clone you must put the jutsu?

so lets say: "person a creates 100 clones"

Shadow clone jutsu
    Type: supplementary
    chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: hdbadandlancfla

would they have to do that for each clone? or just once and use hpowever many clones?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Ice Devil Slayer | Sage of
    Roses | Worst of the 2012
    Generation

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    2 questions:
    can someone answer my question? I've already posted this twice, and it was never answered..Infract me if you must, IDK..I just wanna know so I can continue..

QUESTION:
    If someone used:

Description: The user creates several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. these orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. When an orb touches an opponent. it apparently evaporates some of the water within their target. When this happens steam can be seen emitting from the opponents body.
    Note: reduction of water leaves target exhausted and as such can only perform 2 moves the following turn.

Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

In which out of the armor I created weapons to destroy the scorchballs that surrounded me

question 1:
    Would my jutsu be reduced to A rank even if scorch is weak to Earth? (I dont see how that scorch jutsu would weaken that earth one.)

question2: if it is reduced to A rank, I also already had a B rank armor set up, would A+B equal S rank? and if so, does a S-rank fire break through?

simple answer please.

Question two, in RP when using shadow clone jutsu. Can u use it once to create many? or for each clone you must put the jutsu?

Shadow clone jutsu

would they have to do that for each clone? or just once and use hpowever many clones?
    The first question im not too sure ill leave that to someone with more knowledge.

But for the clones you can create up to four clones with that jutsu

Status
    Feb 2012
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    2 questions:

QUESTION:
    If someone used:

question 1:

simple answer please.

Shadow clone jutsu

Question 1: Elements that are at an advantage towards the weaker always gain an extra rank, so no the Earth jutsu would not lose a rank.

Question 2: If you used that B Rank Hardening after you use the S I think the B Rank would be void as long as the S Rank is still in effect (Vice Versa), I say this only because I dont think you can stack up (In RP Sense). In my own words the S Rank Armor covers around the body & the B Rank Hardening covers the skin itself, so I am guessing if your attacked by a S Rank Lightening jutsu
    it would break through both only causing minor damage. leaving you able too still react from a mid range jutsu in time....All speculation though

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Can you counter this:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

With this:

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Can you counter this:

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

With this:

Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    No i don't believe so, there is no earth element in the water to petrify.
    If you used that on something earth based such as maybe wood, or a swamp of some kind then yes but pure water...No probably not.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Can you counter this:

With this:

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    No i don't believe so, there is no earth element in the water to petrify.
    If you used that on something earth based such as maybe wood, or a swamp of some kind then yes but pure water...No probably not.
    How does being covered by wood make any difference? Does that mean you can make a doton pillar emerge from a tree?
    I'd say one can use any doton jutsu that doesn't require direct contact to the earth when underwater, and this jutsu is surely one that requires no connection to the earth seeing how Onoki used it while hanging from the ceiling covered with that white stuff white Zetsu is made of. o-o

But it being possible to use underwater from not aside, I'd say that jutsu wouldn't work as a counter for gushing water imprisonment, since when you use it on your own body, it will slow you down as it adds to your power, and you don't have the space to swing your arm, which is when the technique helps your arm accelerate from its extra weight which is where the extra damage points come from. o-o

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    How does being covered by wood make any difference? Does that mean you can make a doton pillar emerge from a tree?
    I'd say one can use any doton jutsu that doesn't require direct contact to the earth when underwater, and this jutsu is surely one that requires no connection to the earth seeing how Onoki used it while hanging from the ceiling covered with that white stuff white Zetsu is made of. o-o

But it being possible to use underwater from not aside, I'd say that jutsu wouldn't work as a counter for gushing water imprisonment, since when you use it on your own body, it will slow you down as it adds to your power, and you don't have the space to swing your arm, which is when the technique helps your arm accelerate from its extra weight which is where the extra damage points come from. o-o
    Your not understanding my point, the jutsu petrify's, how can one petrify water, its clearly used by manipulating the earth molecules present in whatever he is touching, hence why it petrified Zetsu imo.
    Basically you could use it in water sure, but whats the point water contains no earth ergo there is nothing to petrify, basically if used on wood it would petrify the tree imo because it manipulates the earth present in wood, or say for instance on lava you could increase the weight maybe petrify the earth but the fire still melts you, do you see what i am saying, it seems to me that it would only affect the earth element itself in terms of petrification it couldn't petrify say fire water and lightning because they all have a lot less tangibility and a completely different chemical design in essence to earth and earth related things.

Status
    May 2012
    Real life... Pshh..

I have seen an approved summon such as elemental dragons. Although i know that there is a slim chance of this.. Can their be a chance of apporval if one was to sumbit a custom summon.. Such as Lugia or Ho OH? Although they are pokmeon they are animals (birds).And can be easily incooperated with the rules of Narutobase RP.

Status
    Feb 2012
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    I have seen an approved summon such as elemental dragons. Although i know that there is a slim chance of this.. Can their be a chance of apporval if one was to sumbit a custom summon.. Such as Lugia or Ho OH? Although they are pokmeon they are animals (birds).And can be easily incooperated with the rules of Narutobase RP.
    Dragons Contract was an exception as I believe it was before the new set of rules were implemented, as for the pokemon stuff, I am not 100% sure but I think as long as the Summon has a very close resemblance to your animal of choice it may be approvable .

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    sry to bring it to ya, but most Legendary Bird Pokemon are mine

including Zapdos, Articuno, Ho-Oh (mine is called Oh-Ho tho as someone had Ho-Oh before me but without picture ), Lugia, Moltres, Latios, Latias, eh, did i forget someone? i hope not

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How do sasori's poisons work in RP sense? If I hit someone with a kunai or physical weapon attack, does the poison matter or must it be submitted as a CJ?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Your not understanding my point, the jutsu petrify's, how can one petrify water, its clearly used by manipulating the earth molecules present in whatever he is touching, hence why it petrified Zetsu imo.
    Basically you could use it in water sure, but whats the point water contains no earth ergo there is nothing to petrify, basically if used on wood it would petrify the tree imo because it manipulates the earth present in wood, or say for instance on lava you could increase the weight maybe petrify the earth but the fire still melts you, do you see what i am saying, it seems to me that it would only affect the earth element itself in terms of petrification it couldn't petrify say fire water and lightning because they all have a lot less tangibility and a completely different chemical design in essence to earth and earth related things.
    I'm under the impression that he wanted to increase his strength by using the jutsu on himself in order to break out of the prison. I do agree that you can't petrify the water, it would be quite silly to think so. lol

And like I said, adding to your own weight will probably make things worse too.

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    I'm under the impression that he wanted to increase his strength by using the jutsu on himself in order to break out of the prison. I do agree that you can't petrify the water, it would be quite silly to think so. lol

And like I said, adding to your own weight will probably make things worse too.
    Yeah i looked at that angle to, but increasing your weight in water, i mean it would be impossibile to punch out really in normal circumstances but with added weight lol, be suprised if you could even move your arms.
    Well yeah we both agree on multiple points, in short thats possibily the worst technique you could actually use to break that move i guess lol.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Which sensei have permission to do Weight Training?

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Which sensei have permission to do Weight Training?
    Scorps can teach weight training, other then that i believe any sensei who actually has weight training themselves, which i believe is pretty slim due to the newish release, best to check with Scorps via VM Howwy.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Scorps can teach weight training, other then that i believe any sensei who actually has weight training themselves, which i believe is pretty slim due to the newish release, best to check with Scorps via VM Howwy.
    But he's not online D: and I'd have to wait all day. Thanks though man, guess I'll send him a vm.

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    But he's not online D: and I'd have to wait all day. Thanks though man, guess I'll send him a vm.
    Sorry i couldn't be of more help, but its tough to answer for anyone i think, this whole leg weights thing is pretty new lol.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Sorry i couldn't be of more help, but its tough to answer for anyone i think, this whole leg weights thing is pretty new lol.
    You had it right, Scorps is the only person that can teach them at the moment. You have to either obtain permission from him or win permission via tourney.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You had it right, Scorps is the only person that can teach them at the moment. You have to either obtain permission from him or win permission via tourney.
    Got the permission via tourney already was just trying to see who could teach it thanks guys I'm waiting on Scorps now

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Does substitution technique in our RP require hand-seals? It was shown countless times not to use it >_>