Page 129 of 659 « First ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... Last»
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 13176
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I honestly only got a portion of that, so here's what I got from it.
    I would say a clone isn't able to use the ritual circle of Jashin to try and kill the target. It requires the user's blood to draw the circle of Jashin to inflict these wounds and seeing as the clone's can't draw blood, they can't draw the symbol. Even if the blood belongs to the same user technically, why would you want to use a clone? You don't die from the wound anyway, and a clone disperses as soon as he becomes stabbed from trying to kill the target, so it would only be a flesh wound. A clone would still be able to draw the symbol in blood, granted he get's the blood from the original body. That's as far as I'd go as allowing clones with the curse.

I'm assuming you mean Swamp of the Underworld? It was recently added iirc that you don't need contact with the ground to use it, so theoretically you should be able to use it while standing on water. Nothing would happen, as it's just a swamp seeped underneath a lot of water. If anything, the swamp mixes with the water and that's it.
    Cool....that's what I wanted to know thanks

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    In search of Luck!!

I honestly only got a portion of that, so here's what I got from it.
    I would say a clone isn't able to use the ritual circle of Jashin to try and kill the target. It requires the user's blood to draw the circle of Jashin to inflict these wounds and seeing as the clone's can't draw blood, they can't draw the symbol. Even if the blood belongs to the same user technically, why would you want to use a clone? You don't die from the wound anyway, and a clone disperses as soon as he becomes stabbed from trying to kill the target, so it would only be a flesh wound. A clone would still be able to draw the symbol in blood, granted he get's the blood from the original body. That's as far as I'd go as allowing clones with the curse.
    i can prove clones can do more than that...... in naruto vs Pain and Kakuzu (Naruto Shippūden Episode # 87), naruto's clone were severely wounded and still did not vanished until naruto made him vanish...when kakuzu hit naruto and his clones while he was making Rosen Shuriken, there were 3 clones + original naruto (which appeared to be clone), Kakuzu got them all with his threads, and stabbed his threads through there bodies, 3 clones disappeared as he did that while one remained on the ground half-dead, everybody there (Ino, choji, tenzo etc) thought that it was naruto who got caught, but after several seconds that one also disappeared,.... you can check the reference episode, same in naruto vs pain where clones stood against Shinra Tensei, even there were many of them which transferred the impact but still the front line clones didnt disappeared who got hit by the most powerful force/shockwave of the jutsu..!
    also hidan clones will be used as one-hit-kill..!!

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    i can prove clones can do more than that...... in naruto vs Pain and Kakuzu (Naruto Shippūden Episode # 87), naruto's clone were severely wounded and still did not vanished until naruto made him vanish...when kakuzu hit naruto and his clones while he was making Rosen Shuriken, there were 3 clones + original naruto (which appeared to be clone), Kakuzu got them all with his threads, and stabbed his threads through there bodies, 3 clones disappeared as he did that while one remained on the ground half-dead, everybody there (Ino, choji, tenzo etc) thought that it was naruto who got caught, but after several seconds that one also disappeared,.... you can check the reference episode, same in naruto vs pain where clones stood against Shinra Tensei, even there were many of them which transferred the impact but still the front line clones didnt disappeared who got hit by the most powerful force/shockwave of the jutsu..!
    also hidan clones will be used as one-hit-kill..!!
    We don't follow that principle here,its different.
    In our Rp clones can't even bite their fingers to do summoning as it would make him poof away.Such a small sense of pain is enough to kill a clone.
    Yet,
    There are jutsu's here like the reaper seal which causes immense pain to the user but can be used by clones.

So all in all,alternative is right^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Does anyone have an answer for me? lol

If an Akimichi in multi size form to the size of Gedo can use regular jutsu? And if so how big would they been.

I feel the answer is no, apart for the OP factor, but I think that while chanelling chakra through the body to become such a size would require an even large amount of chakra to then form any type of elemental jutsu. But while using calorie control I see no problem with using such justsu as it is similair to sage mode.

Does anyone agrre or disagree with this?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post

If an Akimichi in multi size form to the size of Gedo can use regular jutsu? And if so how big would they been.

I feel the answer is no, apart for the OP factor, but I think that while chanelling chakra through the body to become such a size would require an even large amount of chakra to then form any type of elemental jutsu. But while using calorie control I see no problem with using such justsu as it is similair to sage mode.

I don't know how you can perform elemental jutsus while in that form.
    Cuz as a Nara, I know that we cannot use any other elemental Justus after trapping the opponent in the shadow.
    So if you go by the same logic Akimichis shouldn't be able to do it....(I don't know if it was ever shown in the anime/manga) I dunno how it works in our RP.

Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Cuz as a Nara, I know that we cannot use any other elemental Justus after trapping the opponent in the shadow.
    So if you go by the same logic Akimichis shouldn't be able to do it....(I don't know if it was ever shown in the anime/manga) I dunno how it works in our RP.
    Actually, you can use other elements, but it would break the shadow bind, as the shadow is considered an element (not a KG, but still an element). Still, as the Akimichi Jutsu is working with activation, this does not apply here...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post

I asked the same question one page back. As of now, there is no special rule that prevents you from doing so. Just keep in mind that the structure of the jutsu won't be changed though, so it's overall potential will still be the same rank. Arguably it may also be less focused, as it is distributed on a greater surface, but again, akimichi have a higher chakra reserve, so I guess the jutsu stays the same.

Status
    Oct 2011
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Actually, you can use other elements, but it would break the shadow bind, as the shadow is considered an element (not a KG, but still an element). Still, as the Akimichi Jutsu is working with activation, this does not apply here...

I asked the same question one page back. As of now, there is no special rule that prevents you from doing so. Just keep in mind that the structure of the jutsu won't be changed though, so it's overall potential will still be the same rank. Arguably it may also be less focused, as it is distributed on a greater surface, but again, akimichi have a higher chakra reserve, so I guess the jutsu stays the same.
    I agree with you flash. As I mentioned I didnt think you would be able to, and the point that Necron raised would also be right. If the rank remains the same then the jutsu as a whole would be the same, meaning it would be no bigger or stronger then before. That being said...using fireball jutsu would be like the shooting a fire ball from his finger. Oh well....I guess this will be a topic of much debate.

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

This is just a random thought, but would ocular genjutsu like that inflicted through the Sharingan affect blind people?

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

This is just a random thought, but would ocular genjutsu like that inflicted through the Sharingan affect blind people?
    Nope, it requires eye contact, not sure you can achieve eye contact with a blinded person, its effectively the same as gai's technique, don't look at the eye's so you get no genjutsu, unable to look at the eyes if you are blind right?

Status
    Jun 2009
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    We don't follow that principle here,its different.
    In our Rp clones can't even bite their fingers to do summoning as it would make him poof away.Such a small sense of pain is enough to kill a clone.
    Yet,
    There are jutsu's here like the reaper seal which causes immense pain to the user but can be used by clones.

So all in all,alternative is right^^
    O_________O you cant make 3T customs, you can't use hidan tech with clones.. WTF

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    O_________O you cant make 3T customs, you can't use hidan tech with clones.. WTF
    where the hell did you get that you can't make 3T Customs? O__O

Status
    Jun 2009
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    where the hell did you get that you can't make 3T Customs? O__O
    yeah, you can only submit custom Mangekyou techniques and you need sensei status for that -___- read in some thread and asked a mod, i think it was scrops...!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Just an average guy.

May I ask why nobody uses this?

(Suiton Hijutsu: Kirisame) - Water Release Secret Technique: Mist Rain
    Rank C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to opponents ninjutsu)
    Description: A technique known by Kirigakure Shinobi where the user first performs the following hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and then they make it rain. Any chakra that comes into contact with this rain will be eaten and reduces the power of the techniques by -10 damage. This technique lasts three turns.
    Note: Can only be used by biographies from the Hidden Mist.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    May I ask why nobody uses this?

(Suiton Hijutsu: Kirisame) - Water Release Secret Technique: Mist Rain
    Rank C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to opponents ninjutsu)
    Description: A technique known by Kirigakure Shinobi where the user first performs the following hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and then they make it rain. Any chakra that comes into contact with this rain will be eaten and reduces the power of the techniques by -10 damage. This technique lasts three turns.
    Note: Can only be used by biographies from the Hidden Mist.
    well maybe, and i'm just throwing it out there..... its a village custom

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    well maybe, and i'm just throwing it out there..... its a village custom
    It's in the jutsu list for Water techniques.
    My guess is that no one uses it because no one is in Kiri except for the cool people. Maybe I should use it more. :3

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

It's in the jutsu list for Water techniques.
    My guess is that no one uses it because no one is in Kiri except for the cool people. Maybe I should use it more. :3
    Well it requires a biography that originated from Kirigakure not you having to be from the actual Kirigakure usergroup, it's like Akatsuki's astral projection, it requires an Akatsuki biography not just those who are currently in the Akatsuki usergroup, i've used this technique myself like twice, my first guess for the reason that very little number of people using it is that it has no definite amount of power, not a restriction that says as long as the rain is active you can't use above "X" rank, there's no definite absorption powers in it and thus creates a chain reaction of arguments if it's used

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

If I make a human puppet with a KG do I need to learn the KG/Element from a sensei

IE if I have the Kazekage do I need to learn Magnetism or does it come with it,

And second part, If I take someone with say Lava, do I need to learn Lava to use or can I use the techs that come with it?

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasora View Post
    If I make a human puppet with a KG do I need to learn the KG/Element from a sensei

IE if I have the Kazekage do I need to learn Magnetism or does it come with it,

And second part, If I take someone with say Lava, do I need to learn Lava to use or can I use the techs that come with it?
    Third Kazekage comes automatically with Sasori, so I'd say you'd have to learn the Iron Sand techniques. Not too sure on that fact though, but as Human Puppets stand, you implement their KG within the puppet, and make sure it retains everything it knows, so you don't have to learn all these extra abilities by acquiring new puppets.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Third Kazekage comes automatically with Sasori, so I'd say you'd have to learn the Iron Sand techniques. Not too sure on that fact though, but as Human Puppets stand, you implement their KG within the puppet, and make sure it retains everything it knows, so you don't have to learn all these extra abilities by acquiring new puppets.
    Yeh thats what I was confused it.

It would make sense that Sasori would already know how to use Magnetic Sand techs (in this RP sense since it comes auto with Bio), but if he captured a new one its an interesting predicament. I guess Id have to ask a mod or senior sensei :s

Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Is the Uchiha chakra like the Biju chakra (neutral to all chakra natures)? I mean, the Susano doesn't seem to face any problem against a specific element...