Page 131 of 492 « First ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... Last»
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 12280
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    Can Hydrification counter Yomi Numa (Swamp of the Gayerworld) if it is raining?
    I mean, if for example, i am in Amegakure, and ofcourse its raining, someone is stupid enough to use Yomi Numa in the rain, it would be sloppy as heck, if i become water while already in a sloppy swamp, would it be like mud and i can get out?
    it'd be easier to use something like exploding water colliding wave or super added weight rock technique, hydrification just turns your body into water which is a small amount and would just mix in with a big swamp and you'd be stuck when you solidified, while EWCW would flood the swamp and lift you out of it from the pressure of the water coming out of your mouth shooting downward and SAWR would petrify the area below you and let you jump off/counter in a different way.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

When battling a bio with the Sakon and Ukon KG(Can't recall the name) if i were to cast a genjustu onto the main one will it effect them both ? Since they're combined.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    When battling a bio with the Sakon and Ukon KG(Can't recall the name) if i were to cast a genjustu onto the main one will it effect them both ? Since they're combined.
    only if the genjutsu states it can affect multiple people in range like Bringer of Darkness, other Genjutsu no, their chakra systems are close but not entirely merged they are still two people (thus why sensors and dojutsu users can tell their is two of them)

and the KG is called Souma no Kou

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words are cheap.

When making a Sōma no Kō bio, does the bio start with all of the abilities? Aside from the last one listed.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    When making a Sōma no Kō bio, does the bio start with all of the abilities? Aside from the last one listed.
    You start off as merge siblings and once you learn to move around each body part and and learn to emerge out of the body and merge into the siblings body and even other people body.

I hope I answer your question.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words are cheap.

Is there special training to learn how to use such abilities?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    Is there special training to learn how to use such abilities?
    Just like any other training. Find a teacher if you can't then talk to Vincent or Kiri.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Can Chidori: Nagashi stop Moving Earth Core from lowering the ground ?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Can Chidori: Nagashi stop Moving Earth Core from lowering the ground ?
    Yes, by overpowering the earth chakra with lightning chakra. :3

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Yes, by overpowering the earth chakra with lightning chakra. :3
    Lel, fair enough xD

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is their a limit to the amount of chakra you can use in a turn or an entire fight? I know that the limit of jutsu per turn is 3 but is their a max amount of chakra a character can use in a fight?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Is their a limit to the amount of chakra you can use in a turn or an entire fight? I know that the limit of jutsu per turn is 3 but is their a max amount of chakra a character can use in a fight?
    Yes, check the rules and info section in depth for limits of chakra based on rank.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words are cheap.

Can a bio, with no training, begin with the bracelets for Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's a A-ranked Ninjutsu technique. So it requires Ninjutsu training.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

No, I believe the current rules are you need trained in A rank ninjutsu to use that.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

You need fuuinjutsu training also because you are sealing weapons inside the seals. It is the same with the ninja tool jutsus, need fuuinjutsu training.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    You need fuuinjutsu training also because you are sealing weapons inside the seals. It is the same with the ninja tool jutsus, need fuuinjutsu training.
    Somewhat correct, yet wrong.

Considering it's two different jutsus we're talking about. You're refering to this technique;

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

While the technique he is refering to is this;

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

While the first does indeed require Fuuinjutsu training, the second does not. Though I guess it should, to some extend.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Somewhat correct, yet wrong.

Considering it's two different jutsus we're talking about. You're refering to this technique;

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

While the technique he is refering to is this;

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (+ 5 per weapon)
    Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai into a scroll or their clothes beforehand, allowing them to be called upon when needed. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.
    Note: (can only store up to 3 shuriken or kunai per seal or 1 Fuma Shuriken per seal)

While the first does indeed require Fuuinjutsu training, the second does not. Though I guess it should, to some extend.
    I see but the bold part is what I was referring to. I mean till it is officially in the fuuinjutsu section I guess you are right. Kind of like a small little loop hole I guess but remember the rule Mathias had posted about seals and tattoos on bios without fuuinjutsu saying you need fuuinjutsu training to have them. That is another thing to take into account but for some reason that post and the post about the genjutsu release I can't find.

You are right since it is in the ninjutsu section and right about needed fuuinjutsu to some extent.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words are cheap.

Can someone maybe link all of the Akatsuki rings? If there's a post for them or what not, just curious.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Quick questions about the Academy Jusu:

Isn't the substitution jutsu technically a Space/time jutsu?

Shadow Stealth Technique: does that jutsu make you invisible or just difficult to track? what would happen if it would be used in an oppen field?

5 Senses Confusion Disorder: What's the difference between this and a regular smoke bomb?

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

About this one, I have had many questions... One of them is, since it's unclear, what are the limits of the transformations? Is it limited to the same total mass of the user? Also, can two creatures be combined into one with this? We have seen Naruto and Gamabunta combine when Naruto used the Hange no Jutsu to make what seemed to be Kurama. Hypothetically speaking, if a user combines with his giant summon, couldn't he make a giant monster (for example, a dragon)?

Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique: Does the efficacy of the jutsu have anything to do with the level of the Shinobi? For example, if a Kage used it, and the opponent is an S-rank shinobi, will he still spot him?

finally, about those: (Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice & Tree Climbing Practice
    Being a full shinobi, I presume you gain those skills passively afterwards, and that's why you don't need to use the jutsu, right? The thing is, does that include all kind of surfaces, even rock or acid?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Quick questions about the Academy Jusu:

Shadow Stealth Technique: does that jutsu make you invisible or just difficult to track? what would happen if it would be used in an oppen field?

5 Senses Confusion Disorder: What's the difference between this and a regular smoke bomb?

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

About this one, I have had many questions... One of them is, since it's unclear, what are the limits of the transformations? Is it limited to the same total mass of the user? Also, can two creatures be combined into one with this? We have seen Naruto and Gamabunta combine when Naruto used the Hange no Jutsu to make what seemed to be Kurama. Hypothetically speaking, if a user combines with his giant summon, couldn't he make a giant monster (for example, a dragon)?

Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique: Does the efficacy of the jutsu have anything to do with the level of the Shinobi? For example, if a Kage used it, and the opponent is an S-rank shinobi, will he still spot him?

finally, about those: (Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice & Tree Climbing Practice
    Being a full shinobi, I presume you gain those skills passively afterwards, and that's why you don't need to use the jutsu, right? The thing is, does that include all kind of surfaces, even rock or acid?

No, it's a quick burst of speed like body flicker you are just swapping yourself with a nearby object

hard to track, depending on if you hid under/in something if it'd help at all, if you just stood there it'd be useless.

5 Senses Confusion Disorder: What's the difference between this and a regular smoke bomb? A smoke bomb just makes normal black smoke around you that makes it hard to see attacks coming, 5 senses confusion uses a special kind of mist bomb that affects their judgement of trajectory like say you punch at their face, they read the trajectory of the attack wrong and think they dodge it but you still hit them in the face because they read the attack incorrectly.

that is a different technique, this is what naruto and gamabunta used to turn into the 9 tails vs gaara. and yes I believe your could turn into a giant dragon (although you still couldn't breath fire, just use the claws/tail to attack)

(Konbi Henge) - Combination Transformation
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description:The user and either there summon or a partner combine into one transformation.
    NOTE:Must have a summoning or partner to use this jutsu.

Not 100% sure but I believe it'd be more effective done by someone high rank but anyone that has learned C rank and above techniques (perhaps specifically Ninjutsu training) could still see through it.

Yes you learn to use them second nature and no one posts them as jutsu as its just basic chakra control learned as a genin, it works on rocks, walls, water and other stuff but if the acid has chakra in it (like an opponent's jutsu) it'd still burn through the thin layer of chakra that you have below your feet and burn your shoes/feet. Natural acid is probably a different story since the chakra is touching it not your soles.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

Simple question. Do I have to master regular taijutsu first before I train in NB taijutsu, and if I do, do I need permission to learn NB taijutsu?

Edit: I have another question. I already know that free form attacks can be blocked or avoided with free form from your opponent. But my question is, if I post a taijutsu move, can my opponent block/avoid it with free form or do they have to block/avoid it with another jutsu of any kind?

One more thing. Can you use taijutsu passively without it counting as one of your three moves?

Last edited by Śmoove; 04-20-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by OG Smoove View Post
    Simple question. Do I have to master regular taijutsu first before I train in NB taijutsu, and if I do, do I need permission to learn NB taijutsu?

Edit: I have another question. I already know that free form attacks can be blocked or avoided with free form from your opponent. But my question is, if I post a taijutsu move, can my opponent block/avoid it with free form or do they have to block/avoid it with another jutsu of any kind?

One more thing. Can you use taijutsu passively without it counting as one of your three moves?
    1) Yes, its one of the requirements.

2) They have to block/avoid it with another technique, not freeform.

3) Yes, use it freeform and its not one of your techniques. However, freeform can be countered with freeform. Though freeform allows for more freedom in close combat, and so some people prefer it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

I have seen people avoid certain taijutsu with freeform, it has to be described well enough to counter it you can't just side step and stuff, however stuff like NB tai or EIG is harder or near impossible to counter without jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

I was always under the impression that Taijutsu moves can be countered with freeform if it's done well sort of thing.

Another thing, I've always hated that bullshit of freeform not counting towards your three move limit, which honestly should be changed so it does incorporate freeform within reason. Something like I perform a punch, grab a kunai and slash at your arm and then perform three jutsu on top of that would clearly seem like four moves.