Page 131 of 671 « First ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... Last»
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 13420
  1. #2601
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,096
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Just to add to this, make a steel bio.
    Then go to your friendly neighbourhood Scorp's profile, ask him for permission to have the steel release technique automatically.
    Step three success!
    just to add to this

    don't go on poor Scorpsieh's Profile, but go here LINKIE
     
         

  2. #2602
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    just to add to this

    don't go on poor Scorpsieh's Profile, but go here LINKIE
    He knows too much T__T now the thread gonna be flooded!
     
         

  3. #2603
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,742
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    ......
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    Mig teaches Steel Release. IF its not listed on the sensei table then Mig teaches it everyone on NB knows that
     
         

  4. #2604
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,096
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    He knows too much T__T now the thread gonna be flooded!
    not true

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    Mig teaches Steel Release. IF its not listed on the sensei table then Mig teaches it everyone on NB knows that
    not true
     
         

  5. #2605
    Senior Member Koto's Avatar
    Status
    Koto is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,326
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I wonder if Mind's Eye of the Kagura is being worked on or developed. Someone told me Scorps was working on it. Would be nice if it was so that I can add it to my Karin bio.

    Kagura Shingan | Mind's Eye of the Kagura
    Rank: ?
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost:
    Damage points:
    Description: This ability allows Karin to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometres. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though Karin has it active often. The ability extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including herself, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Karin can perceive its location and movement with great detail.
    Note: Must possess Karin bio
     
         
    Last edited by Koto; 12-08-2012 at 05:19 PM.

  6. #2606
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,096
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kārin View Post
    I wonder if Mind's Eye of the Kagura is being worked on or developed. Someone told me Scorps was working on it. Would be nice if it was so that I can add it to my Karin bio.

    Kagura Shingan | Mind's Eye of the Kagura
    Rank: ?
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost:
    Damage points:
    Description: This ability allows Karin to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometres. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though Karin has it active often. The ability extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including herself, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Karin can perceive its location and movement with great detail.
    Note: Must possess Karin bio
    better VM him about this can't really answer you on this one
     
         

  7. #2607
    Senior Member Koto's Avatar
    Status
    Koto is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,326
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    better VM him about this can't really answer you on this one
    Thanks Miggy ^^
     
         

  8. #2608
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,566
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    How many specialties (when mastered of course) can a bio have? And does it benefit the bio in battle?
     
         

  9. #2609
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,096
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    How many specialties (when mastered of course) can a bio have? And does it benefit the bio in battle?
    2 specialties; 1 with faster hand seals for that element and 1 with 1 hand seal per each jutsu of that element

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post5141786
     
         

  10. #2610
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    How many specialties (when mastered of course) can a bio have? And does it benefit the bio in battle?
    Maximum 2 or 3 specialties in terms of elements.Of which you can use 1 element with less handseals which you have to specify in the bio.Specialties are means to let you perform jutsu faster.You can specialize in a particular jutsu which makes you do the jutsu faster than normal shinobi's.
     
         

  11. #2611
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,566
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Maximum 2 or 3 specialties in terms of elements.Of which you can use 1 element with less handseals which you have to specify in the bio.Specialties are means to let you perform jutsu faster.You can specialize in a particular jutsu which makes you do the jutsu faster than normal shinobi's.
    Oh Okay thank you. What about not interm of elements. Say for instance Ninjutsu >.>
     
         

  12. #2612
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,080
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    For a Jūgo bio do you have to activate a CM to access his transformations? ._. I've never gotten straight answer on this yet so I haven't been using it.
     
         

  13. #2613
    Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    Location
    A place
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    For a Jūgo bio do you have to activate a CM to access his transformations? ._. I've never gotten straight answer on this yet so I haven't been using it.
    Yes.
     
         

  14. #2614
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,080
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Yes.
    Damn.
     
         

  15. #2615
    Enzup's Avatar
    Status
    Enzup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,409
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    (Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
    Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
    Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle on techniques that have hand seals
    Note: Copied technique can only be used in the match its witnessed and only once
    Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
    Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

    @Bold: Can this be applied on CJs? Obviously if they belong to basic 5, nin, tai.
    @Underline: Once we copy a technique, we can use it again in the same battle but any other time if we wish? Is that what the note means?
     
         

  16. #2616
    キッスランド Kāos's Avatar
    Status
    Kāos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,841
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Merry ****ing Christmas
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    For a Jūgo bio do you have to activate a CM to access his transformations? ._. I've never gotten straight answer on this yet so I haven't been using it.
    I'm not sure but as of present, I don't think a transformation jutsu has been made for him so I think the best option for now is to post the CM activation and add a small note under it saying that there isn't a transformation jutsu yet so you're posting that in the meantime. Or you can ask a mod about it, but you've likely done that already lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    (Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
    Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
    Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle on techniques that have hand seals
    Note: Copied technique can only be used in the match its witnessed and only once
    Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
    Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

    @Bold: Can this be applied on CJs? Obviously if they belong to basic 5, nin, tai.
    @Underline: Once we copy a technique, we can use it again in the same battle but any other time if we wish? Is that what the note means?
    I think it can copy customs but only in that fight you seen it in, meaning you can't use it anywhere else after that fight ends.
     
         

  17. #2617
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,080
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    I'm not sure but as of present, I don't think a transformation jutsu has been made for him so I think the best option for now is to post the CM activation and add a small note under it saying that there isn't a transformation jutsu yet so you're posting that in the meantime. Or you can ask a mod about it, but you've likely done that already lol.
    I did ask Scorps he told me he wasn't sure and he didn't think that there was even a Transformation jutsu in the works so I have no clue what's going on. I had also asked Zen a while ago but he never got back to me on it.
     
         

  18. #2618
    Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    Location
    A place
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Damn.
    So far...the mods haven't made a partial transformation jutsu for CM. So I just say yes you have to be in CM.
     
         

  19. #2619
    Enzup's Avatar
    Status
    Enzup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,409
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    I think it can copy customs but only in that fight you seen it in, meaning you can't use it anywhere else after that fight ends.
    But it says "copied technique". So do we have to copy a technique first in order to use it in future(in the same battle, of course) ?
     
         

  20. #2620
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,096
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    (Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
    Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
    Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle on techniques that have hand seals
    Note: Copied technique can only be used in the match its witnessed and only once
    Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
    Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

    @Bold: Can this be applied on CJs? Obviously if they belong to basic 5, nin, tai.
    @Underline: Once we copy a technique, we can use it again in the same battle but any other time if we wish? Is that what the note means?
    we discussed this in HQ not long ago, and yes, you can copy Custom techniques and from what i know i think you can use it in that battle the same amount of times as that technique can be used,... oh, and you can use it ONLY in that battle, so this is an example if it was war, ok?


    Me with my Uchiha fight you and i copy your CJ, i use it on you, after a couple of turns i kill you, than Igneel jumps in, i can't use CJ i copied in the battle against you against Igneel


    1 more thing, you can copy only techniques which got hand seals, and if you both have the same specialty of 1 hand seal, you can copy those techniques as well

    for example again, i got Suiton Specialty with 1 hand seal for it, i fight you who has Raigon specialty with 1 hand seal, you use Raiton technique with only 1 hand seal, i can't copy it

    BUT

    if you and i both had Raiton specialty with 1 hand seal, i COULD copy it
     
         
    Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 12-08-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •