Page 131 of 482 « First ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... Last»
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 12029
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

I don't believe so, but if it has intense heat, it may be able to make lava with lower ranked earth, maybe a 2 rank difference.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    can any lighting jutsu melt doton into lava with it's heat?
    no, lightning breaks and travels through earth. Doesn't melt it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?

I know there are only a couple, so what earth jutsu's can you use without contact with the ground?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    I know there are only a couple, so what earth jutsu's can you use without contact with the ground?
    Added weight rock, light weight rock, stone golem, rock scale scab, flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles and Earth Spear are the ones I can think off top of my head. There are a a lot more though.

Last edited by Salad; 04-07-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Swamp of the underworld as well.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio.. View Post
    Added weight rock, light weight rock, stone golem, rock scale scab, flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles and Earth Spear are the ones I can think off top of my head. There are a a lot more though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    Swamp of the underworld as well.
    What about great stone golem? The S ranked version?

Thanks both of you btw

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

S rank Golem needs ground contact because it rises up from under you.

A rank Golem is the one that onoki brought out his mouth when he was facing Sasuke and Zetsu.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    S rank Golem needs ground contact because it rises up from under you.

A rank Golem is the one that onoki brought out his mouth when he was facing Sasuke and Zetsu.
    That was what I thought thanks better

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

1. So I'm a summoning contract owner, if I got a summon related cj approved, for example an attack jutsu to be used by the animal, and I teach it to a contract signer, in future if they drop the contract, so that they can no longer use the summon related cj, can I teach the cj again to the new signer who replaced him?

2. I always had an uncertainty in this one, though its basic, so if my enemy uses earth jutsu: ant lion trap and the sand beneath my feet begins to move, can I create an earth pillar or an S rank golem from below me? My opponent's chakra will be beneath my feet as infused in earth via antlion jutsu, can I use earth jutsus simulataneously to create pillars or S rank golem or not, while the opponent's antlion jutsu is happening?
    In the same scenario, can I use water pillar to thrust me above ground from over the antlion jutsu? Will it work.

3. What'll happen when fire and lightning jutsus of equal rank collide? They'll just pass through each other or will be neutralized?

Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 04-08-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If danzo (or actually any Uchiha) uses any technique that costs an eye, Ie Izanagi, is that eye lost forever, or basically can it be used in the next battle?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    1. So I'm a summoning contract owner, if I got a summon related cj approved, for example an attack jutsu to be used by the animal, and I teach it to a contract signer, in future if they drop the contract, so that they can no longer use the summon related cj, can I teach the cj again to the new signer who replaced him?

2. I always had an uncertainty in this one, though its basic, so if my enemy uses earth jutsu: ant lion trap and the sand beneath my feet begins to move, can I create an earth pillar or an S rank golem from below me? My opponent's chakra will be beneath my feet as infused in earth via antlion jutsu, can I use earth jutsus simulataneously to create pillars or S rank golem or not, while the opponent's antlion jutsu is happening?
    In the same scenario, can I use water pillar to thrust me above ground from over the antlion jutsu? Will it work.

3. What'll happen when fire and lightning jutsus of equal rank collide? They'll just pass through each other or will be neutralized?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    From this point on, all custom animal contracts will have a limit of 10 summoning techniques in total which will not count towards the user's 35 jutsu limit. This does not include ninjutsu techniques that are tied to the contract involving the summoning of said animal in some way, shape, or form.
    So, if they are summons as in the animal, you simply re-teach them to the next signer. However, if they are a summoning Ninjutsu then I think you can only teach that to six people as per normal CJ rules. Stil check with a Mod just to clarify.

2. Best off asking the person who taught your earth, I don't want to make a ruling in these matters. However, it your jutsu is higher ranked, it should push it's way up through your opponents technique.

3. Technically, by rank, they should cancel each other out. Realistically, they should passs through each other as they are both just forms of energy. However, just imagine they have some physical state, as in the chakra within them, that react with each other to cancel them each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasora View Post
    If danzo (or actually any Uchiha) uses any technique that costs an eye, Ie Izanagi, is that eye lost forever, or basically can it be used in the next battle?

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 100
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The user is capable of seemingless instant movement (similar to S/T techniques) as he disappears and reappears and can negate any harmfull effect cast upon himself in terms of physical damage. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed in a place of his choosing. Izanagi can only be used by those with the Genetic imprint of the SO6P, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case, since he had multiple sharingan implanted into his right arm he could activate this technique multiple times, each time losing one of the eyes but had a time limit in activating it again. Obito Uchiha, having a Zetsu clone grafted into his body possessed the ability to use the technique as well albeit at the cost of one of his sharingan eyes. Madara Uchiha, having infused his body with the cells of the First Hokage, could also use this technique.
    Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura as well as Madara Uchiha and Obito Uchiha bios as long as they have been infused Senju DNA (gained access to wood release).
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 4 times, 3 of which rendered eyes on his arms blind and the last use rendered Shishui's eye, implanted into his right eye socket, blind
    Note: Madara and Obito can use the technique a maximum of 2 times, rendering their eyes useless for the rest of the match.

Taken from the notes at the bottom:

Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura as well as Madara Uchiha and Obito Uchiha bios as long as they have been infused Senju DNA (gained access to wood release).
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 4 times, 3 of which rendered eyes on his arms blind and the last use rendered Shishui's eye, implanted into his right eye socket, blind
    Note: Madara and Obito can use the technique a maximum of 2 times, rendering their eyes useless for the rest of the match.

I think that answers your question? xD

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post

Chakra cost: 100
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The user is capable of seemingless instant movement (similar to S/T techniques) as he disappears and reappears and can negate any harmfull effect cast upon himself in terms of physical damage. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed in a place of his choosing. Izanagi can only be used by those with the Genetic imprint of the SO6P, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case, since he had multiple sharingan implanted into his right arm he could activate this technique multiple times, each time losing one of the eyes but had a time limit in activating it again. Obito Uchiha, having a Zetsu clone grafted into his body possessed the ability to use the technique as well albeit at the cost of one of his sharingan eyes. Madara Uchiha, having infused his body with the cells of the First Hokage, could also use this technique.

Taken from the notes at the bottom:

I think that answers your question? xD
    Ohk, I think so. I guess it just says for the rest of the match, so it would reset back to normal for the next match.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Do i get the new jutsus of kiba (ameyuri's sword) auto or i have to wait for kiritsugu to teach me them?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by Pain... View Post
    Do i get the new jutsus of kiba (ameyuri's sword) auto or i have to wait for kiritsugu to teach me them?
    If you already had already completed whatever session you are asking, you get them by default.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

in order to use sais ink sealing technique do i need training in fuinjutsu or do i only need to have mastered ink release to use it?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    in order to use sais ink sealing technique do i need training in fuinjutsu or do i only need to have mastered ink release to use it?
    If you are referring to the new AACT for Sai, yes, you'll need training in fuinjutsu.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so I sort of have a question, and I thought this would be the best place to put it.
    Stick with me, and I hope this hasnt been covered before.

Ok, so we know if someone has been inserted with Hashirama cells, they recieve a stamina boost as well as the ability to create Mokuton, wood release. As seen with Danzo, Obito, and Madara.

Ok stick with me here.

Nagato, we know is an Uzumaki he was granted with large stamina, as they are related to Senju. Now Madara transplanted his eyes into him, allowing him to use the Rinnegan. He wasnt able to use Mokuton because he wasnt senju.

Kabuto gained Orochimaru's power, that is to say, the snake summons and kinjutsu, after injecting himself with Oro's cells.

So logically, by theory, does that mean that if you inject someones cells into you, you can gain their kekkei Genkai?
    If I injected Hozuki DNA I could use the water body, or if I injected Darui DNA i could use Storm?
    See this touchy subject haha?

I figured this would be the best place to put it

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by Sasora View Post
    Ok so I sort of have a question, and I thought this would be the best place to put it.
    Stick with me, and I hope this hasnt been covered before.

Ok, so we know if someone has been inserted with Hashirama cells, they recieve a stamina boost as well as the ability to create Mokuton, wood release. As seen with Danzo, Obito, and Madara.

Ok stick with me here.

Nagato, we know is an Uzumaki he was granted with large stamina, as they are related to Senju. Now Madara transplanted his eyes into him, allowing him to use the Rinnegan. He wasnt able to use Mokuton because he wasnt senju.

Kabuto gained Orochimaru's power, that is to say, the snake summons and kinjutsu, after injecting himself with Oro's cells.

So logically, by theory, does that mean that if you inject someones cells into you, you can gain their kekkei Genkai?
    If I injected Hozuki DNA I could use the water body, or if I injected Darui DNA i could use Storm?
    See this touchy subject haha?

I figured this would be the best place to put it
    No, you cannot do that in the rp and would take many test subjects if the medical shinobis were to try that out. But like I said no you cannot do that.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

how long is Long range in meters. I can't find the thread

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

"-If you die in battle you are dead for the rest of the war. "

Does that mean the entire period or war time, or simple the conflict at that time. Say Konoha and Iwa go to war for a brief period and there are casualties on both sides. Do those few who died stay dead the entire war time (including every conflict between every village), or just until the conflict between Iwagakure and Konohagakure is over?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Yáng.. View Post
    how long is Long range in meters. I can't find the thread
    Short Range - Up to 5 meters
    Mid Range - Up to 15 meters
    Long Range - > 15 meters

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    "-If you die in battle you are dead for the rest of the war. "

Does that mean the entire period or war time, or simple the conflict at that time. Say Konoha and Iwa go to war for a brief period and there are casualties on both sides. Do those few who died stay dead the entire war time (including every conflict between every village), or just until the conflict between Iwagakure and Konohagakure is over?
    To my knowledge, its the latter. Only the conflict between Iwa and Konoha, once that's fully over, the war is concluded and everything is reset. With your case, you'll have to wait for the whole conflict between Kirigakure and Akatsuki before returning to life.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Short Range - Up to 5 meters
    Mid Range - Up to 15 meters
    Long Range - > 15 meters

To my knowledge, its the latter. Only the conflict between Iwa and Konoha, once that's fully over, the war is concluded and everything is reset. With your case, you'll have to wait for the whole conflict between Kirigakure and Akatsuki before returning to life.
    Rain Tiger At Will can only sense chakra correct, or can also sense the color also? o_o

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

It can only sense the chaka of the person.As it is a rather basic sensory technique it is not complex enough to be able to sense which nature is being used.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Rain Tiger At Will can only sense chakra correct, or can also sense the color also? o_o
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Its a bit tricky to interpret as it says it links with all your senses.
    If the rain infused chakra hits somthing that has something with a different chakra, you will feel it.
    Think of it like how Pain used it. He knew when and Where jiraiya entered the village but couldnt see who it was.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta