Page 136 of 491 « First ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... Last»
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 12251
  1. #3376
    xHoudinii's Avatar
    Status
    xHoudinii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Where are the Soma no Kou techs at?
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104480

    (Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.
    Note: Must have a Sakon or Ukon bio or a member of their clan to use.

    (Tarenken) – Multiple Connecting Punches
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ arm creating multiple attacks at once tripling the normal damage.
    Note: Can only be used by Souma no Kou users.

    (Tarenkyaku) – Multiple Connecting Kicks
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ legs creating a multiple attack kicking the opponent, and dealing triple the usual damage.
    Note: Can only be used by Souma no Kou users.

    (Hiru Saisei no Jutsu) - Leech Regeneration Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (+10 per turn regeneration)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a unique ability of the soumu no ku kekkai genaki in which it allows the ability to restore any physical damage done to one of their bodies whilst they arte merged together and sharing one of the bodies. During the time this technique is active the user cannot use the Kekkai Genkai's abilities and must rely on the Host body to attack.
    Note: Cannot perform Soumu no Ku techniques or abilities for 1 turn whilst the regeneration process happens.

    (Kisei Kikai no Jutsu) - Parasitic Ghost Destruction Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: (-10 per turn for 2 turns)
    Description: A parasitic assassination technique where the user breaks down there body on the cellular level and fuses with there target. With the power of chakra, he disassembles his body down to a cellular, and even to a proteinic level, and enters the enemy's flesh. This cruel jutsu gradually corrodes the inner bodily cells of those he merges with, and death ensues. Though any injuries the host body receives are also suffered by the user, leaving them susceptible to any of the host's suicide attempts. The host is then damaged by the user but the user can only stay in the host for 2 turns.
    Note: The technique can only be used whilst in Cursed Seal Level Two.


    Your welcome ^_^
     
         

  2. #3377
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104480

    (Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.
    Note: Must have a Sakon or Ukon bio or a member of their clan to use.

    (Tarenken) – Multiple Connecting Punches
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ arm creating multiple attacks at once tripling the normal damage.
    Note: Can only be used by Souma no Kou users.

    (Tarenkyaku) – Multiple Connecting Kicks
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ legs creating a multiple attack kicking the opponent, and dealing triple the usual damage.
    Note: Can only be used by Souma no Kou users.

    (Hiru Saisei no Jutsu) - Leech Regeneration Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (+10 per turn regeneration)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a unique ability of the soumu no ku kekkai genaki in which it allows the ability to restore any physical damage done to one of their bodies whilst they arte merged together and sharing one of the bodies. During the time this technique is active the user cannot use the Kekkai Genkai's abilities and must rely on the Host body to attack.
    Note: Cannot perform Soumu no Ku techniques or abilities for 1 turn whilst the regeneration process happens.

    (Kisei Kikai no Jutsu) - Parasitic Ghost Destruction Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: (-10 per turn for 2 turns)
    Description: A parasitic assassination technique where the user breaks down there body on the cellular level and fuses with there target. With the power of chakra, he disassembles his body down to a cellular, and even to a proteinic level, and enters the enemy's flesh. This cruel jutsu gradually corrodes the inner bodily cells of those he merges with, and death ensues. Though any injuries the host body receives are also suffered by the user, leaving them susceptible to any of the host's suicide attempts. The host is then damaged by the user but the user can only stay in the host for 2 turns.
    Note: The technique can only be used whilst in Cursed Seal Level Two.


    Your welcome ^_^
    Those are all the techs? In that case, Im gunna try to bring some serious reform ._.
     
         

  3. #3378
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    (Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.


    Can this jutsu stop the S-rank golem from moving and also push it backwards?
     
         

  4. #3379
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    (Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.


    Can this jutsu stop the S-rank golem from moving and also push it backwards?
    Id say no. The golems to huge, plus it's B-ranked
     
         

  5. #3380
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    yeah SNK is super lacking

    and no the wind jutsu wouldn't push the stone golem back, being made of solid stone would make it way heavier then a summoning like gamabunta.
     
         

  6. #3381
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    so, how does one become an official sage this days? I've sent my E-mail as described in the rules, and never got any reply... Is there a new way to do this or something?
     
         

  7. #3382
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    you have to have all the basics mastered I believe.

    Basic 5 Nin Gen and Tai
     
         

  8. #3383
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    so, how does one become an official sage this days? I've sent my E-mail as described in the rules, and never got any reply... Is there a new way to do this or something?
    Oh yeah, page three of the RP Role Play updates (in this section) Cali posted a large update including a change for sage missions. You now send a PM to RokuNR.

    ~>Here<~
     
         

  9. #3384
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    so, how does one become an official sage this days? I've sent my E-mail as described in the rules, and never got any reply... Is there a new way to do this or something?
    Besides what they posted, you also should be pataion(spelling it's to early to be spelling)
     
         

  10. #3385
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Besides what they posted, you also should be patient
    It is a help thread so I fixed it for you
     
         

  11. #3386
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Hmm...wasn't there like an upsoken, official rule saying that if you are in a fight, any jutsu learned while the fight happens is unusable? Shouldn't this carry out for wars, anything you learn during the course of a war in unusable during the duration of the war? I mean, since its official, you aren't in training and thus can't just learn no jutsu in the middle of a fight. I've seen people on both sides rushing to learn customs or get last minute training during the war in order to have an upper hand in the fights and I just think it's distasteful...
     
         

  12. #3387
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Hmm...wasn't there like an upsoken, official rule saying that if you are in a fight, any jutsu learned while the fight happens is unusable? Shouldn't this carry out for wars, anything you learn during the course of a war in unusable during the duration of the war? I mean, since its official, you aren't in training and thus can't just learn no jutsu in the middle of a fight. I've seen people on both sides rushing to learn customs or get last minute training during the war in order to have an upper hand in the fights and I just think it's distasteful...
    I think so but yea if the member did learn something during war they wouldn't be honest on what they learned during war. But I think there should be a rule that every member in war should stop training and this meaning the whole village stop training till the war is over. This may seem strict but it will be better off in the long run.
     
         

  13. #3388
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Hmm...wasn't there like an upsoken, official rule saying that if you are in a fight, any jutsu learned while the fight happens is unusable? Shouldn't this carry out for wars, anything you learn during the course of a war in unusable during the duration of the war? I mean, since its official, you aren't in training and thus can't just learn no jutsu in the middle of a fight. I've seen people on both sides rushing to learn customs or get last minute training during the war in order to have an upper hand in the fights and I just think it's distasteful...
    I mean if it's your canon training like the basic 5 nin gen and tai I don't see a problem. I mean with how few times some senseis and sempais reply to training, I understand those who post as fast as they can.

    Customs however ( i think i know what you are referring to), can be taught whenever, to teach them for the purpose of something in a battle arena or NW, you're right it's distasteful.
     
         

  14. #3389
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I mean if it's your canon training like the basic 5 nin gen and tai I don't see a problem. I mean with how few times some senseis and sempais reply to training, I understand those who post as fast as they can.

    Customs however ( i think i know what you are referring to), can be taught whenever, to teach them for the purpose of something in a battle arena or NW, you're right it's distasteful.
    Yeah I was talking about customs. I just think it's cheap to try and learn a custom during a war just to get the upper hand. It might even go as far as postponing fights until they learn all the customs they need. :/
     
         

  15. #3390
    -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    13,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I want some cjs ._.
     
         

  16. #3391
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    We should make a thread explaining certain techniques member get wrong, Bringer-Of-Darkness, Chidori Raemi, ect.

    I see people constantly abuse BOD, BOD is quite easy to identify actually
     
         

  17. #3392
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Hi i got a question that has been bugging me for awhile.

    When ur opponent releases there chakra onto the ground like lightning chakra and then he channels it towards ur feet how can u notice the lightning chakra coming to u?

    Or when my opponent releases his doton chakra from his feet and makes spikes appear from behind me?

    Is it just u have to wait for it to come or theres a sign like when u channel lightning chakra in the ground it will break the ground as it is coming or earth chakra the ground will shake?
     
         

  18. #3393
    Senior Member pop123's Avatar
    Status
    pop123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    4,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    what is water is weak to
     
         

  19. #3394
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    what is water is weak to
    Water, is weak to Earth.
     
         

  20. #3395
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    what are the requirements to start training in NB Genjutsu? and where is the actual thread about it? I've only heard rumors of it, but never actually seen it... Not in the Special techniques section.

    also, what exactly do I need to do to get Akimichi jutsu? I'm a bit lost about it...
     
         

  21. #3396
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    what are the requirements to start training in NB Genjutsu? and where is the actual thread about it? I've only heard rumors of it, but never actually seen it... Not in the Special techniques section.

    also, what exactly do I need to do to get Akimichi jutsu? I'm a bit lost about it...
    NB Genjutsu I was told was removed after someone bitched about it. As for Akimichi, I assume you mean auto in which you have to ask Adachi about it.
     
         

  22. #3397
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    NB Genjutsu I was told was removed after someone bitched about it. As for Akimichi, I assume you mean auto in which you have to ask Adachi about it.
    Yea for the someone that ***** about them. You got it all wrong sir. Know your facts first of all. It was a miss understood situation and the way the thread was going was down hill with other members *****ing about it yes but not the someone you thinking of which was towards me. I wasn't *****ing, I was making a suggest and well some others took that and ran with it arguing with Scorps and bashing him.
     
         

  23. #3398
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Yea for the someone that ***** about them. You got it all wrong sir. Know your facts first of all. It was a miss understood situation and the way the thread was going was down hill with other members *****ing about it yes but not the someone you thinking of which was towards me. I wasn't *****ing, I was making a suggest and well some others took that and ran with it arguing with Scorps and bashing him.
    Calm down man. There's no need to swear, nor should you create an argument in a help thread. If anything use VM's lol. Though to be honest, what did you expect if you created a thread which was, to put it nicely, publicly 'criticizing' a set of special techniques? Again, VM's probably should've been used.
     
         

  24. #3399
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Play nice people. :3
     
         

  25. #3400
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Calm down man. There's no need to swear, nor should you create an argument in a help thread. If anything use VM's lol. Though to be honest, what did you expect if you created a thread which was, to put it nicely, publicly 'criticizing' a set of special techniques? Again, VM's probably should've been used.
    Never criticize anything, just made one suggest and BAM some nut cases took it and ran with it and start making comments about the topic that was negative and bashing Scorps which lead to Scorps and another member doing the following

    1. Hating me
    2. Taking the jutsus down
    3. Not accepting my apologize on my behalf of the thread and telling how the thread should have went
    __
    Im done writing in this thread about none helping things but to give it on topic of help here is something
    ____
    Everyone should try not to bash mods and the rpers and explain to them like they are human beings and not animals.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •