Page 149 of 353 « First ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... Last»
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 8812
  1. #3701
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    It no be cheap -_- hurrican fist wouldve been cheap
    nah. with hurricane fist you just shoot yourself out of it, while added weight does what exactly? =/

    Quote Originally Posted by General. View Post
    Mei had some lava on her lip and wiped it off like its spit. Shouldn't her lips be burned off. I mean. Lava is hot!
    it's because Mei is hotter than lava.
     
         

  2. #3702
    Artíst's Avatar
    Status
    Artíst is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Can the 2nd Mizukages Oily water if release turn a whole ocean or large water source into oily water ?

    If so Can the enemey still use it ?

    Also o_o Can 2nd Mizukages Oily Water Stop Scorch Release o_o
     
         

  3. #3703
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    Can the 2nd Mizukages Oily water if release turn a whole ocean or large water source into oily water ?

    If so Can the enemey still use it ?

    Also o_o Can 2nd Mizukages Oily Water Stop Scorch Release o_o
    Make a jutsu sure it could work

    No they can't

    Idk about this one but look at Scotch Release weakness and strength
     
         

  4. #3704
    Artíst's Avatar
    Status
    Artíst is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Make a jutsu sure it could work

    No they can't

    Idk about this one but look at Scotch Release weakness and strength
    I Did but nothing about oily water o_o , In the Anime Ninjutsu Wraps were the only thing I seen to stop pakura ? o_o


    and how many cj can I post at once o_o
     
         

  5. #3705
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    12,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Only 3 per cylce
     
         

  6. #3706
    Senior Member Zánda's Avatar
    Status
    Zánda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    U_U
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I was wondering about specialties.

    Can one be a taijutsu and a genjutsu specialist or is it either or?
     
         

  7. #3707
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    I Did but nothing about oily water o_o , In the Anime Ninjutsu Wraps were the only thing I seen to stop pakura ? o_o


    and how many cj can I post at once o_o
    It all depends on if it is weak to water

    Three per cycle
     
         

  8. #3708
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    I was wondering about specialties.

    Can one be a taijutsu and a genjutsu specialist or is it either or?
    You can be as many specialist as you want but the highest is 8. So you can be taijutsu and genjutsu specialist but genjutsu specialist doesn't give you nothing just like taijutsu doesn't.
     
         

  9. #3709
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The 305
    Posts
    12,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    You can be as many specialist as you want but the highest is 8. So you can be taijutsu and genjutsu specialist but genjutsu specialist doesn't give you nothing just like taijutsu doesn't.
    Can a Genjutsu specialist perform just one hand seal? if the jutsu requires more than one.
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroh; 05-27-2013 at 10:23 PM.

  10. #3710
    Senior Member Zánda's Avatar
    Status
    Zánda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    U_U
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    Can a Genjutsu specialist perform just one hand seal? if the jutsu requires more than one.
    Yes but it has to be in your bio ^_^
     
         

  11. #3711
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Yes but it has to be in your bio ^_^
    Need proof of this sir lol from someone like Cali
     
         

  12. #3712
    RIP Mystogan Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Posts
    12,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Need proof of this sir lol from someone like Cali
    That you can use one handseal for Genjutsu if it's stated in your bio? Of course that's possible; it's right in my Mystogan bio. You just can't have one-handseal for elements, or things like that.
     
         

  13. #3713
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    12,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I thought, only if you mastered NB gen, you could do the one hand seal thingy
     
         

  14. #3714
    RIP Mystogan Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Posts
    12,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    I thought, only if you mastered NB gen, you could do the one hand seal thingy
    NB Gen no longer exists, and gone with it are those "enhancements". And NB Gen never had "one handseal" in the first place; it was either "faster handseals" or "no handseals". For the longest time I've had "Gen with single handseal", and before ranges were fixed I even got away with "can use cannon Short-range Genjutsu up to mid-range away from myself". O__O
     
         

  15. #3715
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    12,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    No handseals? the hell , i thought that one was with the akatsuki ring, the one vision has now (it think).
    , you got away with good things
     
         

  16. #3716
    RIP Mystogan Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Posts
    12,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    No handseals? the hell , i thought that one was with the akatsuki ring, the one vision has now (it think).
    , you got away with good things
    I think the ring only grants 1/3 handseals for Genjutsu, and improves its power. And the improvements NB Gen used to grant were: [faster handseals or easier recognition] and [no handseals or extended range (by one; so short became mid and mid became long) or Immunity to B-rank and below gen and all Killing Intent, with their own Killing Intent being able to affect people of their own level]
     
         

  17. #3717
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    12,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    I like the last advantage better well, if your not in nekura
    But for whichever one you pick, does it go on both bios? or could you pick two different specialty on both bios
     
         

  18. #3718
    Senior Member Zánda's Avatar
    Status
    Zánda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    U_U
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    I like the last advantage better well, if your not in nekura
    But for whichever one you pick, does it go on both bios? or could you pick two different specialty on both bios
    Probably both bro
     
         

  19. #3719
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    No handseals? the hell , i thought that one was with the akatsuki ring, the one vision has now (it think).
    , you got away with good things
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    I think the ring only grants 1/3 handseals for Genjutsu, and improves its power. And the improvements NB Gen used to grant were: [faster handseals or easier recognition] and [no handseals or extended range (by one; so short became mid and mid became long) or Immunity to B-rank and below gen and all Killing Intent, with their own Killing Intent being able to affect people of their own level]
    Vision doesn't have the Genjutsu Ring, and it does grant the use of genjutsu with no handseals.

    Solf had that ring at one time, he can confirm.
     
         

  20. #3720
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Vision doesn't have the Genjutsu Ring, and it does grant the use of genjutsu with no handseals.

    Solf had that ring at one time, he can confirm.
    Yes the ring gives the wielder no hand seals like Howard said. Wes has the ring now if I remember right since he did use it in my Sage Mode test in like January. I wish I had that ring right now it would go great with my Nara bio.
     
         

  21. #3721
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At your mom's
    Posts
    12,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Genjutsu with no hand seals?! Damn
    Solf, which village have you NOT been in
     
         

  22. #3722
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Random non battle related question... What are other villages like If youve been in Suna, could you compare it ?
     
         

  23. #3723
    Cyclòps's Avatar
    Status
    Cyclòps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Genjutsu with no hand seals?! Damn
    Solf, which village have you NOT been in
    I never been to Iwa, it is to rocky for me.

    I have been in the following and some interesting info on them.

    Suna was to hot and dry. Kiri, Ame and Konoha has the best women and bars. Kumo was the hood that kept telling me to come back to the streets but I learned myself from smoking laced weed with them fools.
     
         

  24. #3724
    RIP Mystogan Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Posts
    12,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Vision doesn't have the Genjutsu Ring, and it does grant the use of genjutsu with no handseals.

    Solf had that ring at one time, he can confirm.
    Sorry, I suppose I went under the assumption of what I remembered from Yard's Fire Ring; I shouldn't have assumed things in a thread like this. Though, I suppose that question wasn't a "I need this for my fight" type question.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    I like the last advantage better well, if your not in nekura
    But for whichever one you pick, does it go on both bios? or could you pick two different specialty on both bios
    I actually didn't like that last one; I don't think Genjutsu should be related to KI at all, and even with Scorps' explanation on how it was achieved, I still didn't think it necessary/logical.
    And not that it matters anymore, but it would have gone onto both bios, without a chance to change later on.
     
         

  25. #3725
    Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Gingka Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long.Live.Rig8y
    Posts
    9,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I, kick a little
    something, for Gs
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    I never been to Iwa, it is to rocky for me.

    I have been in the following and some interesting info on them.

    Suna was to hot and dry. Kiri, Ame and Konoha has the best women and bars. Kumo was the hood that kept telling me to come back to the streets but I learned myself from smoking laced weed with them fools.
    You did nothing in Kumo and Suna you penis

    Just kiddin tho
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •