Page 152 of 659 « First ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... Last»
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 13176
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I should have phrased that better. If say someone uses Hiding like a Mole and I use Earth Moving Core and push the earth upwards, this person hiding can or cannot move due to me using a higher rank of jutsu and chakra on the earth they're in.
    Ahh, I doubt they'd be able to move as they are only releasing small amounts of chakra into the ground to turn it to fine sand whereas you're releasing a lot more.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Ice Devil Slayer | Sage of
    Roses | Worst of the 2012
    Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Question

If my opponent makes a move and before I counter that bio gets dropped, do I still have to dodge his attack or does it become an invalid move making it not happen?
    The fight becomes invalid and is ended. Also I don't know why ppl keep dropping bios in the middle of fights.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.

In an official fight, the whole thing becomes void (entire fight) this is why you can't switch bios in tourneys. However if it's a friendly spar, then you can continue on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    The fight becomes invalid and is ended. Also I don't know why ppl keep dropping bios in the middle of fights.
    Aww, you beat me to it

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

how many turns until your allowed to sue kirin after you've used that fire jutsu?

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

1 full turn

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    how many turns until your allowed to sue kirin after you've used that fire jutsu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    1 full turn
    3 techniques, to be exact. So you'd best use your fire technique at the end of your turn, let your opponent use 3 techs, and then call down Kirin (I saw Scorps or some other RP mod say this once).

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    3 techniques, to be exact. So you'd best use your fire technique at the end of your turn, let your opponent use 3 techs, and then call down Kirin (I saw Scorps or some other RP mod say this once).
    ok one more say someone can counter kirin that was shot at them ( phasing migration susaon'o etc.) and start another one for themselves to use could they?

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    ok one more say someone can counter kirin that was shot at them ( phasing migration susaon'o etc.) and start another one for themselves to use could they?
    The storm is only good for one Kirin use. After that one must set up the conditions again.

Same if a person gets distracted on that turn they want to use Kirin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    So what if someone uses one technique to counter yours? O.o

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

So what if someone uses one technique to counter yours? O.o
    You use 2 and then Kirin. That's pretty much your only choice, unless you want to give them a Kirin strike.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

i'm sparring with a friend (unofficially) and i dropped the bio i'm using in the fight, what should i do?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Pain... View Post
    i'm sparring with a friend (unofficially) and i dropped the bio i'm using in the fight, what should i do?
    Ask if if you can use your new bio/your other bio and continue with the fight as normal. If he says no, then fight ends. lol

No big deal.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Have fun and use the bio you updated to

To make it far tho anything new your new bio has I wouldn't use

Status
    Sep 2010
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Few simple questions for which I need a definite answer:
    1. I can use moving earth core without being actually over the block of ground raised or lowered right..?
    2. Can lightning can pass through fire or will it cause explosion on collision? If it passes through it, what will happen when lower rank lightning say, C rank collides with A rank fire..?

Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Can I customize genjustu like this one (what my opponent will see)? For example, could I make it a demon head exiting the earth and eating the opponent instead of a flower bud? It's just to costumisze my style, not changing anything in the RP.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Few simple questions for which I need a definite answer:
    1. I can use moving earth core without being actually over the block of ground raised or lowered right..?
    2. Can lightning can pass through fire or will it cause explosion on collision? If it passes through it, what will happen when lower rank lightning say, C rank collides with A rank fire..?
    1. Yup, it's done all the time, you'll need ground contact though and constantly putting your chakra into the earth until your desired depth or height.

2. I'm not too sure what you're asking O_o is it Lightning vs fire or you using fire after that following it up with lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Can I customize genjustu like this one (what my opponent will see)? For example, could I make it a demon head exiting the earth and eating the opponent instead of a flower bud? It's just to costumisze my style, not changing anything in the RP.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.
    le no and why would you do that? O_o it just gives it up as a genjutsu imo <_<

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

1. Yup, it's done all the time, you'll need ground contact though and constantly putting your chakra into the earth until your desired depth or height.

2. I'm not too sure what you're asking O_o is it Lightning vs fire or you using fire after that following it up with lightning?

le no and why would you do that? O_o it just gives it up as a genjutsu imo <_<
    If you've paid attention to some of the major genjutsu of the series, most of them aren't exactly what you'd call "subtle". I'd see someone use a gen, and think "It's so obvious that's gen, if this was NB [insert trapped person here] would be out of it already." <.<
    This extends to almost everything; I'd see someone weave a series of handseals, and their opponent just stands there, watching them. If Naruto worked anything like NarutoBase (without the arguing, as when something happens, it actually happens; nothing to argue about <.<), these fights would be a minute, max, and with a LOT of interruptions, no interaction back and forth at all (where in the real fights characters will stop fighting entirely to talk for a few minutes). Not to mention everyone would instantly gain Shikamaru-like intelligence and the ability to apply this intelligence to create plans on the spot in a single moment. Yup, we keep the RP real here.

Status
    Jun 2011
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Guys question. This tech is capable of destroying 2 S-ranked earth golems if I create two spears right? 1 spear for 1 golem.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Yes it would since it has the elemental advantage.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Guys question. This tech is capable of destroying 2 S-ranked earth golems if I create two spears right? 1 spear for 1 golem.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.
    If you make two spears, the two spears together would add up into a single S-rank, which would mean that each bolt is weaker than if you were to shoot one bolt. However, I believe somemone said they would each be of A-rank, which means the two jutsu would cancel each other out (though the logical thing would be to divide the damage in half, truning the 80 from and S-rank into two 40's which lines up with B-rank, which would mean it wouldn't go through the golems).
    However, you may want a mod to look at this one...