Page 182 of 658 « First ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... Last»
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 13148
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I've been searching
    everywhere, and I can't seem
    to find, Molly.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Yáng.. View Post
    Seems I have two questions..

(Suiton: Mizudeppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Gun Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user fires a single droplet of water at the intended enemy with a tremendous amount of force, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun.
    Note: can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

1. Do I need to use the hrdrification technique first or not? ( I doubt it)

and 2. can I use this simutaneously from both hands? having it counted as two techniques?
    1. Nah, you dont
    2. Yes, you can
    :scorps:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Is the Deva Path's Shinra Tensei categorised as a raw chakra blast or is it something else?

For example, would it be weak against elemental ninjutsu as it's gravity manipulation of sorts, or strong against elemental ninjutsu as it's just a raw chakra blast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Personally, I would say its weak to elemental ninjutsu. It technically comes under "Ninjutsu", so at best it would be neutral to elemental ninjutsu since it could be classed in the same bracket as Rasengan.
    It's not weak to elemental Ninjutsu, nor is it strong against them. The last note on the Shinra Tensei jutsu:

Note: the technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    It's not weak to elemental Ninjutsu, nor is it strong against them. The last note on the Shinra Tensei jutsu:

Note: the technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
    How could someone miss a note that long xD ?

Status
    O__O'

Awesome, thank you. ^^

How could someone miss a note that long xD ?
    I didn't read the technique description, I just had a question about it and asked first >_<
    xD

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

Is there any limit to the amount of lightning bolts False Darkness can split into ? I know the power is equally divided between the number of bolts, but is it possible to create say, 100 bolts from the technique ?

Status
    Apr 2012
    I've been searching
    to find, Molly.

Can I petrify gushing water Imprisonment using Added wight Rock technique? Im perty sure I can, but my opponent isnt

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

Is there any limit to the amount of lightning bolts False Darkness can split into ? I know the power is equally divided between the number of bolts, but is it possible to create say, 100 bolts from the technique ?
    The description of the technique doesn't state how many you can create, so in my opinion you can create as many as you want. But then again I'm a noob, so wait for someone else's opinion.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Yea, I think you can. There is no rule on how many you can make, so it seems legit. If they wanted to make a number limit, they would have added can only be split into 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Can I petrify gushing water Imprisonment using Added wight Rock technique? Im perty sure I can, but my opponent isnt
    I've seen this before. Personally, I think it can, though some may disagree. I remember reading a fight with ReXii where he did this and he said that scorps deemed the counter legit.

Status
    Jun 2011
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

no limit, just keep in mind the more you split it the more weaker they get.

you can even if it seems cheap

Status
    Apr 2012
    I've been searching
    to find, Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    no limit, just keep in mind the more you split it the more weaker they get.

you can even if it seems cheap
    It no be cheap -_- hurrican fist wouldve been cheap

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

It no be cheap -_- hurrican fist wouldve been cheap
    Petrifying the water is actually a cool counter, I first saw it used by Professor Sarutobi xD

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

I can't see that happening. My vote is a no

Someone ring the bell for the rp mods lol

Last edited by Izumō; 05-27-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I don't see how water can be petrified, it doesn't seem possible. o_O

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I don't see how water can be petrified, it doesn't seem possible. o_O
    I swear Onoki petrified a Zetsu with that tech though? O_o, although petrifying a Zetsu seems more plausible than water, but still. o-o

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    I swear Onoki petrified a Zetsu with that tech though? O_o, although petrifying a Zetsu seems more plausible than water, but still. o-o
    But petrifaction involves altering something so that it becomes a hardened rock which later goes on to crumble/break away as we saw with Zetsu. I can't see water changing state from a Liquid to a solid because of that jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Well IMO water is identical to earth but I don't think it would turn to stone. Water being petrified would greatly increase its density meaning 2 possibilities may happen. You might get crushed under waters great pressure killing your self or you might be propelled through the top because of the difference in density. But what do I knoe >_>

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    I believe he used the Aggravated Rock Technique to do that

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

But petrifaction involves altering something so that it becomes a hardened rock which later goes on to crumble/break away as we saw with Zetsu. I can't see water changing state from a Liquid to a solid because of that jutsu.
    True true. o-o. Doesn't really make all that much sense. But then again a lot of things don't make sense if you look at them with stream lined logic. It could be that using your chakra you focus on, and bring out the impurities/minerals within the water, causing them to expand/duplicate (or even adding them yourself) w.e and allowing the left over pure water to either disappear (magically ofc) or be drained into the newly formed rock like matter. Like an instant version of Hierve el Agua. Idk really, when I think about it, I'm generally inclined to think that you can't, but for some reason I can't shrug the feeling that water could possibly be petrified, but then I think how, and it unfortunately doesn't quite add up in my head. Although I've seen it done before, and allowed by Mods, I know that.

Wait a second, wouldn't the fastest way to check this be to check the manga, where Onoki uses this on Muu, and see if there's any signs of him turning to rock at all? Although it does look like the technique has a bit of a double usage, but if you're using it against an enemy petrify = good right? O_o

I believe he used the Aggravated Rock Technique to do that
    Same thing, different translation: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_R...Rock_Technique

Last edited by Scaze; 05-27-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I've been searching
    to find, Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Well IMO water is identical to earth but I don't think it would turn to stone. Water being petrified would greatly increase its density meaning 2 possibilities may happen. You might get crushed under waters great pressure killing your self or you might be propelled through the top because of the difference in density. But what do I knoe >_>
    My logic is that the earth chakra from the surge sorta nullifies the water and turns the water into a sorta rock soup

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Yes it can.
    If you want proof go look in my fight with Mcrazor... In the tourny.. Scorps deemed it valid
    and Actually I see it happen ALOT.. All it does is crumble the water around.. BUT! if you ask me.. thats against the laws of physics... the only way water can harden is if it freeze.. so i do think they should take that out as an Invalid counter... but meh.. who knows... but yes it is indeed valid