Page 182 of 468 « First ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... Last»
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 11692
  1. #4526
    Premium User Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Love
    Posts
    10,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    , when did deva use elemental ninjutsu? I dont recall him doing that, but I was in and out of that arc
    The rain technique. Where he covered the village in rain to sense the presence of everyone.
     
         

  2. #4527
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Does opening a path, count as a move? Or is it passive?

    does summoning 2 animals at once count as 2 moves?

    Questions are related to Nagato
     
         

  3. #4528
    Premium User Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Love
    Posts
    10,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Does opening a path, count as a move? Or is it passive?

    does summoning 2 animals at once count as 2 moves?

    Questions are related to Nagato
    For the first 2 months, it requires a move. Afterwords, you can activate 2 passively per turn.

    In the manga, two seals were made but only one set of hand seals. Ask a moderator.
     
         

  4. #4529
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    But what if i'm going for a battle test? It won't be passive I guess.

    N if it is passive, will it count against my 3 moves per turn?
     
         

  5. #4530
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Posts
    5,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    But what if i'm going for a battle test? It won't be passive I guess.

    N if it is passive, will it count against my 3 moves per turn?
    Things that are passive do not count toward the 3 moves per turn limit. But in a battle tests the path of pain are not passive.
     
         

  6. #4531
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    is their any permission group that will accept me and give me a banner without a bio ?
     
         

  7. #4532
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    is their any permission group that will accept me and give me a banner without a bio ?
    you can join any of them even without bio (not Akatsuki)
     
         

  8. #4533
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    you can join any of them even without bio (not Akatsuki)
    thank you

    but what about the banner?
     
         

  9. #4534
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    You'll get a banner too
     
         

  10. #4535
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    thank you

    but what about the banner?
    when you are accepted into a village just go into User CP than go into Permission Groups and there should be "Identify me as a member of this village" or smthing like that, click that, save settings and that's all
     
         

  11. #4536
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    when you are accepted into a village just go into User CP than go into Permission Groups and there should be "Identify me as a member of this village" or smthing like that, click that, save settings and that's all
    one last question , if i join a village, will that effect my bio ?
     
         

  12. #4537
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    one last question , if i join a village, will that effect my bio ?
    Your village of alllieance will be that bio, nothing else really. 'Cept you will have to fight for that village
     
         

  13. #4538
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    one last question , if i join a village, will that effect my bio ?
    no it won't
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Your village of alllieance will be that bio, nothing else really. 'Cept you will have to fight for that village
    that is false, Village of Alliance has nothing to do with what village you are part of. yes, most people have their village there, but you can have there anything you want
     
         

  14. #4539
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    no it won't


    that is false, Village of Alliance has nothing to do with what village you are part of. yes, most people have their village there, but you can have there anything you want
    Okay

    Changes village of allience to Iwa

    Just saying that's what most people do u.u
     
         

  15. #4540
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    - Can one use this jutsu to make the ground raise up in a diagonal manner (like this "/")?

    - Aslo, is it permissible to perform this jutsu 2 times simultaneously (making the ground rise up in 2 different places at the same time) without any usage of clones/summons since it's the same jutsu?

    (I think the answer for the last one is no but just wanted to make sure xD)
     
         

  16. #4541
    xHoudinii's Avatar
    Status
    xHoudinii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    - Can one use this jutsu to make the ground raise up in a diagonal manner (like this "/")?

    - Aslo, is it permissible to perform this jutsu 2 times simultaneously (making the ground rise up in 2 different places at the same time) without any usage of clones/summons since it's the same jutsu?

    (I think the answer for the last one is no but just wanted to make sure xD)
    No on both counts
     
         

  17. #4542
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    - Can one use this jutsu to make the ground raise up in a diagonal manner (like this "/")?

    - Aslo, is it permissible to perform this jutsu 2 times simultaneously (making the ground rise up in 2 different places at the same time) without any usage of clones/summons since it's the same jutsu?

    (I think the answer for the last one is no but just wanted to make sure xD)
    Im pretty sure you can only raise it up or down, no diagonal stuff.
    And no, you'd need to have yin/yang or SnK
     
         

  18. #4543
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    No on both counts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Im pretty sure you can only raise it up or down, no diagonal stuff.
    And no, you'd need to have yin/yang or SnK
    Ouch xD , okay thank guys
     
         

  19. #4544
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Does opening a path, count as a move? Or is it passive?

    does summoning 2 animals at once count as 2 moves?

    Questions are related to Nagato
    summoning two animals at once would count as two moves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    , when did deva use elemental ninjutsu? I dont recall him doing that, but I was in and out of that arc
    like mak said, he used the rain jutsu but also in the anime he used other elements like water vs 6 tails naruto. it was filler for their fight
     
         
    Last edited by Adachi; 07-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.

  20. #4545
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Do you need to master all five elements to have a Nagato bio? Also, do Nagato bios still need to take the rain test?
     
         

  21. #4546
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    Do you need to master all five elements to have a Nagato bio? Also, do Nagato bios still need to take the rain test?
    Yes. You also need to be sannin or kage I think. Plus you need 2 rp mods permission to take the battle test, which you must pass to keep the bio.
     
         

  22. #4547
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    question about genjutsu layers.

    If I cast the


    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

    and then this, as a layer:

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    would the target see a world of darkness and only the fireball or would he see just darkness, but feel burned by the fireball?

    Also, can the pain inside a genjutsu wake up the target?
     
         
    Last edited by Necron; 07-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.

  23. #4548
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    question about genjutsu layers.

    If I cast the


    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

    and then this, as a layer:

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    would the target see a world of darkness and only the fireball or would he see just darkness, but feel burned by the fireball?

    Also, can the pain inside a genjutsu wake up the target?
    He'd only see the darkness, the other jutsu would have no affect since it is of a lower rank. They have to be the same rank if Im not mistaken
     
         

  24. #4549
    Solf's Avatar
    Status
    Solf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    question about genjutsu layers.

    If I cast the


    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

    and then this, as a layer:

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    would the target see a world of darkness and only the fireball or would he see just darkness, but feel burned by the fireball?

    Also, can the pain inside a genjutsu wake up the target?
    I would say no the second wouldn't happen thanks the person being blind.
     
         

  25. #4550
    ♪ Otogakure Confucius's Avatar
    Status
    Confucius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Question. What is the purpose of Medical Jutsu or Medical School? We do not use the Health System. Also, during Role-play, none of any member is willingly to take a hit from a free-form Taijutsu attacks and dodging Jutsu free-form is out of the question. Now, back to the question. Do you think Caliburn would approve of Medical Jutsu affecting only chakra instead (with the exception of Tsunade techniques)? Example, I use a healing ability and that ability only restores the lost chakra.

    I am asking other opinions because usually when we in battle, everyone is after the kill. You rarely have those battles were each participant let one of their opponents live. Even still, damage sustain from either opponent is not taken into consideration when advancing to the next opponent.
     
         
    Last edited by Confucius; 07-02-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •