Page 19 of 670 « First ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    NP reguarding that cannon bio question i don't know the answer. Ask one of the RP mods: Zenryoku or Mugiwara for example
    We've updated the bio killing/stealing rules.
    ~If your bio dies 3 times in the Battle Arena, you cannot use it for one week.
    ~If your bio is stolen in the Battle Arena, it can be held captive up to one week.

Hope that answers it.

If your bio dies 3 times, you cannot use it for 1 week, and after 1 week, your death count resets to zero and you can rp again with it, theres no need to resubmit it..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    ~If your bio is stolen in the Battle Arena, it can be held captive up to one week.

Hope that answers it.

If your bio dies 3 times, you cannot use it for 1 week, and after 1 week, your death count resets to zero and you can rp again with it, theres no need to resubmit it..
    Thank you ^.^
    Btw what happens after the one week after a bio being captive?

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post

Hope that answers it.

Now the RPG Will be more fun for the Non-Experienced people like me.

Anyway, i have some question's.

How long does it take for this technique to come out the sky?

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

And the same for this one.

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)

Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

And this one, i know that Kisame used this technique but he is a Water master so every water technique would be probably faster then a normal technique so could someone tell me how long it take's to get this technique into an Orb or when the Wave get's released?

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. the user spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Now the RPG Will be more fun for the Non-Experienced people like me.

Anyway, i have some question's.

How long does it take for this technique to come out the sky?

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

And the same for this one.

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)

Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

And this one, i know that Kisame used this technique but he is a Water master so every water technique would be probably faster then a normal technique so could someone tell me how long it take's to get this technique into an Orb or when the Wave get's released?

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. the user spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    About the first one, honestly, i don+t know since i still haven't understood that one myself...

About the second, well take into account that if in the sky there aren't clouds, it would take the time needed to form them and then form the tornado itself. I'd say that at least 5 seconds to the whole deal. It could probably be speeded up if there are clouds in the sky already. But to form clouds and them a tornado that big you can't really say "instantly a tornado slashes you up".

About the water, i've seen diferent opinions but such a huge masse of water would take some time to fully shape into a giant orb. Remember that even in the anime it took some time...after kirabi was caught in the water kisame shaped it like a orb... The speed wouldn't be immediate as it would break the reality rule. One has to assume some time has to pass to fully form the jutsu.

But his is only my opinion based on both my training and the experienced i gathered both battling and seeing others battle.

All techniques need time. And they need time in proportion to the effort it takes to make them... This is more about the reality rule rather than other rules...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

If I use this technique.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Can I use two other techniques for that turn?

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    If I use this technique.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique

Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Can I use two other techniques for that turn?

Yes. That technique and the wind+water combo used to counter it, although the combination of two techniques, only count as one. Bear in mind that (according to my training) you have to have yin/yang release in order to perform both natures simultaneously, but you can always use a clone or just use one after the other to allow you to create the combo.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

For sharingan training, I need 2 sessions for 2nd tomoe. Does that mean 2 counting the first, or 2 more? Thanks

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraRules111 View Post
    For sharingan training, I need 2 sessions for 2nd tomoe. Does that mean 2 counting the first, or 2 more? Thanks
    Hope this answers

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76372

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Can a byakugan user see a person when they go underground? I know u could see them going underground but could u see them when they are actually underground. Is their a dept issue or the byakugan wouldn't be able to distinguish it?

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Namikaze View Post
    Can a byakugan user see a person when they go underground? I know u could see them going underground but could u see them when they are actually underground. Is their a dept issue or the byakugan wouldn't be able to distinguish it?
    Yes for two simple reasons:

Byakugan can see chakra and chakra nature meaning that you can see a person as long as she is whithin your sight (almost a 360º in this case). Even if someone uses a move filled with chakra like hidden mist, you can still focus beyond the move to see the person. Its almost impossible to block a byakugan's users view.

Byakugan can pierce through matter. Byakugan isn't limited to seing chakra like the sharingan. It can pierce through matter and focus on long distances through it, so you can see anything whithin your vision field.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes for two simple reasons:

Byakugan can see chakra and chakra nature meaning that you can see a person as long as she is whithin your sight (almost a 360º in this case). Even if someone uses a move filled with chakra like hidden mist, you can still focus beyond the move to see the person. Its almost impossible to block a byakugan's users view.

Byakugan can pierce through matter. Byakugan isn't limited to seing chakra like the sharingan. It can pierce through matter and focus on long distances through it, so you can see anything whithin your vision field.
    Thanks Scorps. How did u get so many posts ?@_@

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Can AACT's be taught by sempais?

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Can AACT's be taught by sempais?
    Yes it can shaded

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

ok

Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

How can I brake out of an S-Ranked Illusion? Without killing myself doing it.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Note: In the genjutsu my legs and arms are tied up. Even they weren't what would be a way to counter this?

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    How can I brake out of an S-Ranked Illusion? Without killing myself doing it.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Note: In the genjutsu my legs and arms are tied up. Even they weren't what would be a way to counter this?
    that jutsu is a weird one...In the anime it's seen blinding a person...here people seem to think it can induce any kind of illusion. If you have foreign chakra (like a cursed seal) it can be used to break it as any other genjutsu. Also pain...stabbing a hand for example... you can try and bite a giant chunk out of your lip but i think that isn't acceptable anymore. S-Rank genjutsu can be broken the same way as others...disturbing ones chakra flow... Also sharingan special rules apply.

As for that jutsu, i believe it's misused in the RP...but only a sensei/mod would be able to tell you about it in better detail... :\

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

that jutsu is a weird one...In the anime it's seen blinding a person...here people seem to think it can induce any kind of illusion. If you have foreign chakra (like a cursed seal) it can be used to break it as any other genjutsu. Also pain...stabbing a hand for example... you can try and bite a giant chunk out of your lip but i think that isn't acceptable anymore. S-Rank genjutsu can be broken the same way as others...disturbing ones chakra flow... Also sharingan special rules apply.

As for that jutsu, i believe it's misused in the RP...but only a sensei/mod would be able to tell you about it in better detail... :\
    Actually, it can cause any illusion the user see's fit. As discussed in the sensei group it's a C rank genjutsu, not an S. Also, when breaking from gen, the pain has to be great enough to be felt throughout your body. Genjutsu is placed by changing chakra flow of the brain so, a kunai to the leg would break the Genjutsu as it would send a somewhat shock throughout the users body that would disrupt the chakra flow. Some people say to bite your tongue but that's incorrect, you would have to bite half of your tongue off but the you would die from blood loss.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Actually, it can cause any illusion the user see's fit. As discussed in the sensei group it's a C rank genjutsu, not an S. Also, when breaking from gen, the pain has to be great enough to be felt throughout your body. Genjutsu is placed by changing chakra flow of the brain so, a kunai to the leg would break the Genjutsu as it would send a somewhat shock throughout the users body that would disrupt the chakra flow. Some people say to bite your tongue but that's incorrect, you would have to bite half of your tongue off but the you would die from blood loss.
    Tks yard! :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Shocking yourself from using lightning when your opponent uses water

1st let me begin with the role chakra plays in the rp world. say if my opponent used ball of lightning

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

and I used water bullet

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

to absorb the lightning and come at him. And then he uses mud fall.

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

to stop the water bullet and had the lightning in the water bullet (that it absorbed from the ball of lightning) dry the mud making a giant ball of rock. Then you couldn't use any earth jutsu on that rock (such as stone spikes) since it has both of our chakras in it.

So, that means that if you used a jutsu like nagashi and your opponent uses a B rank water jutsu. You can't shock yourself because it's you're own jutsu which is stronger than the opponents in rank/chakra which would overcome the chakra he used for the water jutsu. But, if he had used S rank water you would shock yourself due to him having more of his chakra in it that would overcome the nagashi.

So in conclusion. You can't shock yourself from water of lower rank. Only water of higher rank.

Discussion on this is appreciated.

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

So, that means that if you used a jutsu like nagashi and your opponent uses a B rank water jutsu. You can't shock yourself because it's you're own jutsu which is stronger than the opponents in rank/chakra which would overcome the chakra he used for the water jutsu. But, if he had used S rank water you would shock yourself due to him having more of his chakra in it that would overcome the nagashi.

So in conclusion. You can't shock yourself from water of lower rank. Only water of higher rank.

Discussion on this is appreciated.
    Woah, I think you're over thinking it. Water conducts electricity no matter what the rank, shouldn't it?
    It's just illogical to think that you cant shock yourself in water IMO.