Page 199 of 658 « First ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... Last»
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 13155
  1. #3961
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,565
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    How does one get out of the Rain of Glue technique ?
     
         

  2. #3962
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abon View Post
    How does one get out of the Rain of Glue technique ?
    Post the technique, then we can help lol
     
         

  3. #3963
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abon View Post
    How does one get out of the Rain of Glue technique ?
    Well it's water based so i wouldn't suggest lightning.
    Maybe a sharp cutting wind technique, failing that use something like the earth weight technique to petrify the glue then shatter it by leaping away, anything like that should work really.
     
         

  4. #3964
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,796
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Well it's water based so i wouldn't suggest lightning.
    Maybe a sharp cutting wind technique, failing that use something like the earth weight technique to petrify the glue then shatter it by leaping away, anything like that should work really.
    Petrifying it is ideal, however if the rain of glue lasts more than one turn I recommend having some sort of earth-based defense which shields your head and protects everything below that e.g. an umbrella.
     
         

  5. #3965
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,724
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    An example could be;

    (Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

    That way, you won't block your own vision either.

    Though, considering that most rain techniques, the Rain glue in particular is max mid-range, you might as well just go long-range.
     
         
    Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 06-10-2013 at 02:31 PM.

  6. #3966
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,810
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Ok My question is i posted 2 custom jutsus for my 2nd mizukage bio






    Suiton : Oily Water Gun Bullet Plant Technique
    Typeffensive/Attack
    Rank:A-Rank
    Range:Short Range
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description: The 2nd Mizukage gathers some oily water on his finger tip. He then fires a single droplet of oily water at the intended enemy with just enough force to pierce skin and reach organs, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun. If the enemy gets hit by this oily bullet the oily water sits and stays inside the enemy.

    -Usable 3 Times per match
    -If Bullet Pierces the enemy the user can only use water techniques A-rank and Below for the following turn
    -Only 2nd Mizukage Bios may use this
    -Can only be taught by Yin..


    Suiton: Oily Water Expand Technique
    Typeffensive/Attack
    Rank:A-Rank
    Range:Short-Long Range
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description: After performing the (Oily Water Gun Bullet Plant Technique ) the user then expands the oily water bullet inside the enemy until it is about the size of a super water balloon.Once expanded the user has two choices he can either keep expanding the oily water until the enemy pops like a balloon or he can use shape manipulation expand the oily water into giant needles that once completely expanded are 2ft long and roughly 9 inches thick around the diameter of Needles.

    -Can Only be used if the Oily Bullet is Implanted

    -It Takes 1 Turn to turn the oily water bullet into the full grown spikes, Same goes with the expanding take 1 turn to expand completely

    -Can only be used by 2nd Mizukages bios

    -Can Only Be Taught By Yin..

    is it a way to multiply a single drop of water ? like for example

    I do my first technique.... Is it possible for me to concetrate Suiton chakra into that one water droplet making it expand etc to peform my 2nd jutsu ?
     
         

  7. #3967
    Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,923
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Sara is the best!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    Ok My question is i posted 2 custom jutsus for my 2nd mizukage bio






    Suiton : Oily Water Gun Bullet Plant Technique
    Typeffensive/Attack
    Rank:A-Rank
    Range:Short Range
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description: The 2nd Mizukage gathers some oily water on his finger tip. He then fires a single droplet of oily water at the intended enemy with just enough force to pierce skin and reach organs, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun. If the enemy gets hit by this oily bullet the oily water sits and stays inside the enemy.

    -Usable 3 Times per match
    -If Bullet Pierces the enemy the user can only use water techniques A-rank and Below for the following turn
    -Only 2nd Mizukage Bios may use this
    -Can only be taught by Yin..


    Suiton: Oily Water Expand Technique
    Typeffensive/Attack
    Rank:A-Rank
    Range:Short-Long Range
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description: After performing the (Oily Water Gun Bullet Plant Technique ) the user then expands the oily water bullet inside the enemy until it is about the size of a super water balloon.Once expanded the user has two choices he can either keep expanding the oily water until the enemy pops like a balloon or he can use shape manipulation expand the oily water into giant needles that once completely expanded are 2ft long and roughly 9 inches thick around the diameter of Needles.

    -Can Only be used if the Oily Bullet is Implanted

    -It Takes 1 Turn to turn the oily water bullet into the full grown spikes, Same goes with the expanding take 1 turn to expand completely

    -Can only be used by 2nd Mizukages bios

    -Can Only Be Taught By Yin..

    is it a way to multiply a single drop of water ? like for example

    I do my first technique.... Is it possible for me to concetrate Suiton chakra into that one water droplet making it expand etc to peform my 2nd jutsu ?
    Alright, so... I have no idea what you're asking, but if you don't know how your own customs work, then I personally believe you shouldn't have them.
    EDIT: That may sound mean, but c'mon! It's your personal custom; you should know every in-and-out of it, and you should have no questions at all.
     
         
    Last edited by Sharingdork; 06-11-2013 at 01:55 AM.

  8. #3968
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,140
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I always believed a special biography was basically any test bio. So Minato, Fourth Raikage, Hiruko etc.



    This >.<
    See I thought that too but I still wonder lol
     
         

  9. #3969
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,810
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Alright, so... I have no idea what you're asking, but if you don't know how your own customs work, then I personally believe you shouldn't have them.
    EDIT: That may sound mean, but c'mon! It's your personal custom; you should know every in-and-out of it, and you should have no questions at all.
    its not just pertaining to my jutsu its the question period the question is

    Can I Channel my Suiton chakra into a small water drop making it expand etc ?
     
         

  10. #3970
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,690
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    its not just pertaining to my jutsu its the question period the question is

    Can I Channel my Suiton chakra into a small water drop making it expand etc ?
    You can. You need to make a CJ for that (unless someone doesn't already have it) with a valid reason as to why and how the water drop expands?
     
         

  11. #3971
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,810
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    You can. You need to make a CJ for that (unless someone doesn't already have it) with a valid reason as to why and how the water drop expands?
    Thanks .
     
         

  12. #3972
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,140
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Word of Advice..
    Dont Make a custom for it
    (Water Expansion) Which Pervy Submitted (He did it for all the elements.. Including Earth Release. DARN IT) Is the expansion of water jutsus.
     
         

  13. #3973
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,810
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by General. View Post
    Word of Advice..
    Dont Make a custom for it
    (Water Expansion) Which Pervy Submitted (He did it for all the elements.. Including Earth Release. DARN IT) Is the expansion of water jutsus.
    even a drop of water got --- o_O
     
         

  14. #3974
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,362
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    If you forget to put can only be taught by your name here
    What happens
     
         

  15. #3975
    キッスランド Kāos's Avatar
    Status
    Kāos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,666
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    If you forget to put can only be taught by your name here
    What happens
    Nothing. No one can teach a custom they didn't create or, in the case of last jutsu, co-create.
     
         

  16. #3976
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    (Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    Can you use these on yourself? It says any object.
     
         

  17. #3977
    xHoudinii's Avatar
    Status
    xHoudinii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,361
    Location
    Australia
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    (Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    Can you use these on yourself? It says any object.
    Yes, the added weight version will even release you from genjutsu, while the light weight version will not.
     
         

  18. #3978
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Why? They're both full-body surges. I don't see a difference between the two in usage.
     
         

  19. #3979
    Rasnall's Avatar
    Status
    Rasnall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,208
    Location
    England
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    If an Akimichi uses the Baika No Jutsu to make themselves enormous, how vulnerable are they to normal jutsus. My example being Genjutsu as the brain would be much bigger than a regular ninja, Raiton and Katon jutsu that would one hit kill you would not even be knee high and so on? So would not be that effective. Would they? I have supplied a picture that shows Choji stood next to his dad while he is enlarged as a reference to the huge size difference.

    Jutsu :


    (Baika No Jutsu) - Multi-size Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a secret technique passed down in the Akimichi clan that increases the user's body size by converting their calories into chakra. The user can freely alter their size at will when using this technique and can use it for an extensive period of time. A common application of the techniques gives the user a very round appearance by mostly increasing the size of the abdominal section, which was done in order to use the Human Bullet Tank technique. Other, more common applications increase the size of the entire body, turning the user into a giant. This jutsu lasts for 4 turns.
    Note: Only Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

     
         
    Last edited by Rasnall; 06-11-2013 at 10:52 AM.

  20. #3980
    xHoudinii's Avatar
    Status
    xHoudinii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,361
    Location
    Australia
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Why? They're both full-body surges. I don't see a difference between the two in usage.
    I agree with you but it was ruled in the Sensei HQ I believe, that since the lightweight technique has never been seen being used as a full body surge in the manga/anime that it cannot be used to release genjutsu. Well that is my understanding and what Ive been told anyway
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •