Page 2 of 468 « First 1234561252102 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Well seeing the latest manga chapter how naruto was in sage mode and blasted those 2 guys out of the way and through the wall with ease, it just confused me in the rp.

Though im guessing the only incomplete sage mode users are jiraiya?
    Ah, yeah I remember that lol. and yeah, Jiraiya is the only "incomplete" Sage Mode user.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

I say:

Complete Sage Mode grants the speed and power equivalent to 5-6th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    Raikage Armour Mode grants the speed and power equivalent to 4-5th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    Incomplete Sage Mode/2nd Level Curse Mark grants the speed and power equivalent to 3-4th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    1st Level Curse Mark grants the speed and power equivalent to 2-3rd Gate, depending on the rank of the user.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    I say:

Complete Sage Mode grants the speed and power equivalent to 5-6th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    Raikage Armour Mode grants the speed and power equivalent to 4-5th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    Incomplete Sage Mode/2nd Level Curse Mark grants the speed and power equivalent to 3-4th Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    1st Level Curse Mark grants the speed and power equivalent to 2-3rd Gate, depending on the rank of the user.
    That sounds very reasonable and accurate to me. That should be added to the rules

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is it possible to gain a Curse Mark in rp?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha91 View Post
    Is it possible to gain a Curse Mark in rp?
    Yes, cannon bios seen with the curse mark get level one curse mark with the permission of nexus. To get level 2 curse mark, or a curse mark on a bio that hasnt been seen with one, you need to speak with nexus about it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cream Cheese or Cheese Cream?

ok
    What is the best way to injure your enemy if he is underground?What jutsu would be the best?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    Question one:The wind bullet is compressed air infront of you molded with wind chakra and then shot at the opponent, and the hand seals required are unknown though it probably a small set like 3 or 5 just to make it usable by a member in the roleplay

Question two: Its a technique thats only used after lightning release: sixteen pillar bind and cant be used in any other situation, thus within this method it merely creates a intense flame that helps to cook the mud from Earth release: mud fall and could also cause physical damage to the target

Question three: Mud indulgence is a technique used from your epicenter in other wards infront of you and can reach out to long ranges so you cannot create it from another spot
    Question 1 : so we will shoot it out from our mouth ?

Question 2 : so we can only use that katon jutsu for '' lighting release : sixteen pillar blind '' and not possible to use it other way?

Thanks Zen

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sanji~ View Post
    ok
    What is the best way to injure your enemy if he is underground?What jutsu would be the best?
    Cause an earthquake usually works best. There are multiple customs related to this but a jutsu from the jutsu list is:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

It may say C rank but will a target underground, the damage would be severely greater and possibly A-S rank

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can your opponent summon your summoning? If so what happens?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

ok
    First you have 2 different situations. In the first situation, your opponent has disappeared underground and you don't know where he is, though you do know, or have a strong feeling that he is underground.
    In that situation, you would want to use a jutsu with a wide range. Like Kaos said, Causing an Earthquake is a great idea. But you can also use the new jutsu we've seen in the manga, that creates a volcano-like structure, and shoots in the air anything hiding in the ground, which creates an opening for you to attack your opponent.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

If you do know where your opponent is, either because you can sense him yourself or have other meanings of sensing. Or you saw your opponent go underground so you know they couldn't go too far from that place (You have to act quickly on this one), or because your opponent did something that revealed his location (Such as shooting a jutsu from under the earth, or anything like that). In those cases, you are able to use more focused jutsus, like creating a pit of lava under your opponent (Which, in this case, means all around your opponent), or break the ground apart, making a fissure, so that you can see your opponent, or even use a lightning jutsu to pierce through the ground and hit your opponent there.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Doton: Doryuu Kekai) - Earth Style: Earth Fissure
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu splits the earth apart to make a fissure. The size of the fissure is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Almost every lightning jutsu

But one thing you must take in account is that your opponent needs a special ability in order to sense your position. If they lack that ability, they can only direct attacks to your last known position (And usually they do), so it's a smart thing to always move from place to place, especially if you can't see your opponent (Which should mean he can't see you, again, check your opponent's abilities). Though it won't protect you from wide covering jutsus, it will protect you from most jutsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    Can your opponent summon your summoning? If so what happens?
    Supposedly, no. Technically, if your opponent as signed the same contract as you did, he can summon the same animals you do. In the manga/anime, if that were to happen, the animal would either go away annoyed at you, or answer to the one he respects/likes/fears the most. Obviously, this is hard to tell on the RP, so the common sense is that you can't summon the same animal at the same time, but, there are multiple Sasuke's and Naruto's and other cannon characters, so, if your opponent summons, lets say, Gamabunta, you can also summon a Gamabunta, and both Gamabunta fight eachother all gay, jolly and merry

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what fire jutsus work on creating clouds for kirin? only this one
    Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    as describtion sais this technique, or any other B-rank and higher rank katon techniques?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What type of attacks can Shadow Clone explosion protect me from? Can it be used to defend myself against Intense Pain(Zukkoku)?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    what fire jutsus work on creating clouds for kirin? only this one
    Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    as describtion sais this technique, or any other B-rank and higher rank katon techniques?
    Basicaly anything that radiates a large amount of heat can be used to make thunder clouds. The higher the rank, the more heat there is.

Intense pain, Great dragon fire, etc. can all be used to make thunderclouds

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

1.can i defend from intense pain by using a few raiton clones(3-5) or normal shadow clones?
    2. Can i useRaiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake to slice trough a intense pain jutsu and get just little injuries?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Not sure if I should be posting in this thread but help is always wanted, yes?

A while back, I believe around this time last year, the question of how fast Sage Mode speed/power is was bought up by a Sage Mode user in an attempt to clear it up. No definite answer was presented except that the speed is probably equivalent to the 3-4 Gate. The power thing was another issue though. Some argued that a definite strength cannot be attained as there are two different Sage Mode available (complete, incomplete). I always viewed it as incomplete being equal to 3rd gate and possibly complete being around 5 gate in strength. But as the Gates are relative to the rank of the user (I.e. a jounin in third gate would still be weaker than a Kage in the third gate), it's hard to explain and give a proper answer.
    You're correct, speed = 3rd gate, strength more like 5th gate.
    But remember, Sage mode increases durability and ninjutsu power as well.
    While Gates only increase speed and strength and durability to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Well seeing the latest manga chapter how naruto was in sage mode and blasted those 2 guys out of the way and through the wall with ease, it just confused me in the rp.

Though im guessing the only incomplete sage mode users are jiraiya?
    read the manga again. He blasted them through the waterfall.. not a wall..
    Theres no wall there.

You can see a little rumble on the side of the waterfall, that was created when Gai blasted Kisame with his elbow.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can my opponent use this(1st spoiler) when i´m standing on the water in the valley of the end? oh and can this technique (check the 2nd spoiler) protect my opponent from my technique? (check the 3rd spoiler)
    (Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

The fight Migu is referring is here
    Migualon vs Bansho
    Have a look before ya answer.
    Thank u

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cream Cheese or Cheese Cream?

Question:If my opponent summons a bird summoning and I do not have any Summon, what can I do to take down the summon?

Last edited by Wilhelm; 04-16-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know it says in the rules that Kisame can only absorb chakra thrice and only up to s rank jutsu, but what about draining someone's chakra from their body? Also how much would it drain?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yondaime~ View Post
    What type of attacks can Shadow Clone explosion protect me from? Can it be used to defend myself against Intense Pain(Zukkoku)?
    well i treat shadow clone explosion as being allowed to only use taijutsu and Kenjutsu because it has the explosive ability and yes it could protect against techniques of A rank such as intense pain because shadow clone explosion is of A rank itself

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    1.can i defend from intense pain by using a few raiton clones(3-5) or normal shadow clones?
    2. Can i useRaiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake to slice trough a intense pain jutsu and get just little injuries?
    1. No because lightning shadow clone is not A rank technique even if you have multiple lightning shadow clones they will not stop intense pain, it would need to be of same rank or higher if using lightning to defend and then the technique itself would need to be of the same scale as intense pain.
    2.you will be able to slice through it and receive no injuries as the technique is of a rank higher to intense flames

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    can my opponent use this(1st spoiler) when i´m standing on the water in the valley of the end? oh and can this technique (check the 2nd spoiler) protect my opponent from my technique? (check the 3rd spoiler)
    (Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.
    1st spoiler: only if you are within the distance range of the technique itself but thats all i can offer to that one because your not given more information about the situation

2nd spoiler: this one is a tricky one, you can argue that one it can defend against it because of its nature and how it works and two it cannot defend against the fire attack because the fire technique itself holds greater level than the earth technique so therefore because they are neutral in strength and weakness they would lose out of rank difference.

Question:If my opponent summons a bird summoning and I do not have any Summon, what can I do to take down the summon?
    Well to bring down your opponent you would need a good strategy in that you can trap them and cause them not to be able to defend or escape and thus you can bring them down, a good example would be having say a shadow clones and then having both you and the clone perform a combination that attacks from above and below for example:

You use:

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing winds.

creating it to come down from above the target and your clone using:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales - a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

sending it directly at the flying target so it would combine and trap the target in a blazing tornado of fire and wind and thus you would take down their flying summoning but of course there are many brilliant and effective ways to take them down that require simply your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    I know it says in the rules that Kisame can only absorb chakra thrice and only up to s rank jutsu, but what about draining someone's chakra from their body? Also how much would it drain?
    well this would be equal to the chakra absorption technique

(Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Chakra cost: 20 (-10 chakra per turn if still holding the opponent)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to absorb their enemies chakra. The draw back is the user must be holding onto their target for this to work.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

can i escape a jutsu by using a genjutsu whit which i dissapear?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Not if the jutsu is already being used and on it's way towards you. The genjutsu I think you are talking about only causes the enemy to think that you have disappeared and thus, an incoming jutsu would most likely hit you but that's just my opinion. You have to provide more info than that to be sure though.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

No. The art of Genjutsu is about inserting chakra on your opponent's brain in order to make them see the illusion you want them to see. Notice the wording, Illusion. Anything that happens in a Genjutsu, though it can take real damage, is just an illusion. If your opponent sees you disappear, it doesn't mean you actually disappear. You are still there, the only thing that changes is that your opponent doesn't see you there.

If a jutsu is heading towards you, you will still have to block it by other means

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    Well to bring down your opponent you would need a good strategy in that you can trap them and cause them not to be able to defend or escape and thus you can bring them down, a good example would be having say a shadow clones and then having both you and the clone perform a combination that attacks from above and below for example:

You use:

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing winds.

creating it to come down from above the target and your clone using:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales - a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

sending it directly at the flying target so it would combine and trap the target in a blazing tornado of fire and wind and thus you would take down their flying summoning but of course there are many brilliant and effective ways to take them down that require simply your imagination

Indeed. Attacking your opponent from multiple directions is always a great way to act. The other way to act is by concealing yourself. It depends deeply on your opponent's and your opponent's summon's ability to sense you. Most flying summons will rely on their enhanced vision and higher location to track you down and hunt you, but if you take away that sense, you can make the summon useless, or even manage to make it lower his height, and make it more vulnerable to attacks.

This can be done by creating diversions, such as Clone Jutsus, or attacks that cover the terrain, like Hidden Mist, and impair their view.
    No matter how fast they are, or how high they fly, if they cannot see you, they cannot hit you.

Hopefully, if your opponent does manage to avoid the multi-directional attack that Zen talked to you about, you will be able to distract him enough so that their summon's time of the field runs out.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 04-16-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Can someone deffend from this technique...

with shadow clone explosion....This is shadow clone explosion when used on a water surface:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Can someone deffend from this technique...

with shadow clone explosion....This is shadow clone explosion when used on a water surface:

Question 1: Yes it's Possible.

A-rank water vs A-rank fire : Water puts it out and continues.
    S-rank water vs A-rank fire : Same as above.
    A-rank water vs S rank fire : Both jutsus cancel each other out and steam is created.

Question 2: Obviously, Look back the fight with Kisame and Itachi Vs. Gay, Kakashi, Kurunai and Asuma.