Page 202 of 487 « First ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... Last»
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 12152
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    your doing the completely opposite of what someone who wants the best for nb should do. My name is not orange therefore i'd have no knowledge that you guys were working on reworking smoke. Hell if I was a greedy person I'd say yes. I want my perk, and i'll just make my own jutsu. But I am not greedy and want the best for everyone
    I mentioned earlier that we are making new jutsus for it. You even repped me. O_o And how is that doing the opposite? I'd rather see numerous more jutsu added for a field then creating a passive perk that leads to scrutiny and insults. I dont want to see something I helped create go down the shitter just because wants extra powers plus more jutsu. The element will have more jutsu that give more options on usage but apparently, thats not good enough for you and is ruining nb. But fine, I'm ruining nb so I'll stop posting here.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

It says that since Kakashi is not an uchiha his Sharingan is always active and he can't deactivate it so in our rp does that mean it's always "activated" we just have to pull down the facemask that prevents it from draining unnecessary chakra?

And he can have weights right?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

He didnt use no 6th paths jutsu.. Obito never utilized the rinnegan so to me he cant use it.. just a big show....

but THOTH. the way you explained it was perfect, and thats the type of explanation that can change my mind. I honestly never thought of it like that, cause if it was a element it would more than likely consist of fire and wind making it a KG. you cant randomly create rain jutsus, so its similar to smoke in a way... thanks for clarifying that up man.....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by General. View Post
    He didnt use no 6th paths jutsu.. Obito never utilized the rinnegan so to me he cant use it.. just a big show....

but THOTH. the way you explained it was perfect, and thats the type of explanation that can change my mind. I honestly never thought of it like that, cause if it was a element it would more than likely consist of fire and wind making it a KG. you cant randomly create rain jutsus, so its similar to smoke in a way... thanks for clarifying that up man.....
    Teno guess what
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Well, there's obviously a difference between a smoke bomb and a jutsu you've created with the help of that smoke bomb.
    Advanced control over smoke, making it very usefull, but also has effects on the user (especially that S-rank Smoke technique). Smoke Ninjutsu techniques are not for killing opponent, mostly to make them suffocate and have a hard time breathing and seeing and then take a chance to attack. I'm not thinking closed minded, I'm thinking rationally knowing what one is able to do with Smoke Ninjutsu, and that certanly isn't inhailing it like it's oxygen nor turning yourself into smoke.

Too much One Piece.
    I read in visions training thread with yashiro that the launcher's smoke came from smoke bombs I think. So what you are saying is that it isn't the smoke that kills you but rather the chakra mixed with the smoke? When one thinks rationally his imagination has no room to grow. If we all thought rationally most of our dreams are a waste of time. I mean I dream of playing in the nba. But what are the odds of someone being the next LeBron james or any nba player period. Not likely at all. Through imagination and dreaming, you set aside what is perceived as right and let possibilities step in. All I want is to make customs that work differently then the cannon ones.
    And it's not onepiece it's HxH
    read it sometime and understand

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

This smoke talk is killing the thread x_x
    Gecko didn't you already get more than one answer?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Like I said.. I honestly dont care. he has NOT showcased ONCE any use of the rinnegan.. NOT ONE! except the statue....

He also said he was madara Uchiha... Thats a lie to. Alot of what obito said was a lie... SO... to me everything about his character is a lie... but somebody like madara who we SEEN use rinnegan techs... So to my assumption you need both eyes to utilize any rinnegan techs. Cause like I said we have YET to see him attempt or even talk about using it. so to me he cant use it.. thats like saying Kakashi can cast genjutsu cause he has the sharigan....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Like I said.. I honestly dont care. he has NOT showcased ONCE any use of the rinnegan.. NOT ONE! except the statue....

He also said he was madara Uchiha... Thats a lie to. Alot of what obito said was a lie... SO... to me everything about his character is a lie... but somebody like madara who we SEEN use rinnegan techs... So to my assumption you need both eyes to utilize any rinnegan techs. Cause like I said we have YET to see him attempt or even talk about using it. so to me he cant use it.. thats like saying Kakashi can cast genjutsu cause he has the sharigan....
    Kakashi can use genjutsu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic...wing_Technique

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

thats like ASSUMING since he has sharigan meaning he can use genjutsu. lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Thanks, Teno. I really appreciate it. I am a Smoke Ninjutsu shishou, though.

I read in visions training thread with yashiro that the launcher's smoke came from smoke bombs I think. So what you are saying is that it isn't the smoke that kills you but rather the chakra mixed with the smoke? When one thinks rationally his imagination has no room to grow. If we all thought rationally most of our dreams are a waste of time. I mean I dream of playing in the nba. But what are the odds of someone being the next LeBron james or any nba player period. Not likely at all. Through imagination and dreaming, you set aside what is perceived as right and let possibilities step in. All I want is to make customs that work differently then the cannon ones.
    And it's not onepiece it's HxH
    read it sometime and understand
    Oh, God, finally. Yes, it's like that. You infuse all of the accesories you use with your chakra and the you control them in a way that you could make them really dangerous. Don't go of the subject, it's irrelevant what you're saying. You're true about that part with imagination, kind of. See, the thing is that I know where the limit is. When you read the name; Smoke Ninjutsu, you can conclude in the first second that it's not an element, then it would be Smoke Release, a kekkei genkai. As long as it's only an advanced for of ninjutsu, it has a big disadvantage, an ability to also hurt the user and that's why you can't just freely inhale the smoke, make yourself into smoke, because you can't become one with Smoke Ninjutsu, like you could do with Smoke Release.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Madāra Uchiha View Post
    I mentioned earlier that we are making new jutsus for it. You even repped me. O_o And how is that doing the opposite? I'd rather see numerous more jutsu added for a field then creating a passive perk that leads to scrutiny and insults. I dont want to see something I helped create go down the shitter just because wants extra powers plus more jutsu. The element will have more jutsu that give more options on usage but apparently, thats not good enough for you and is ruining nb. But fine, I'm ruining nb so I'll stop posting here.
    sigh go ahead and victimize yourself when you are the one helping me~_~
    I repped you for helping me get a better grasp of the ability, I never noticed you said yall were working on it.
    If you read instead of assuming I stated that I wanted the best for everyone. No where did I state I want extra powers and jutsu. I hinted at the possibility of someone else wanting the power up and making there own jutsu.

Now since you attempted to put me down sorta by bringing up who is really ruining nb. Allow me to share my insight.

What is ruining nb is the members that contradict themselves. Claiming they aren't power hungry and they don't always want more instead of what's best. Instead these people would rather point there fingers at every other thing besides themselves. We are all guilty of this, it's those that go to the extreme which make this shit less fun. I can't make one stinking suggestion without it getting off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro. View Post
    This smoke talk is killing the thread x_x
    Gecko didn't you already get more than one answer?
    it's a question and answers thread for a reason. I have many questions for a subject which isn't really that defined.
    Thanks, Teno. I really appreciate it. I am a Smoke Ninjutsu shishou, though.

Oh, God, finally. Yes, it's like that. You infuse all of the accesories you use with your chakra and the you control them in a way that you could make them really dangerous. Don't go of the subject, it's irrelevant what you're saying. You're true about that part with imagination, kind of. See, the thing is that I know where the limit is. When you read the name; Smoke Ninjutsu, you can conclude in the first second that it's not an element, then it would be Smoke Release, a kekkei genkai. As long as it's only an advanced for of ninjutsu, it has a big disadvantage, an ability to also hurt the user and that's why you can't just freely inhale the smoke, make yourself into smoke, because you can't become one with Smoke Ninjutsu, like you could do with Smoke Release.
    coulda sworn I put a question mark at the end of @bold.
    paper ninjutsu: konan can freely transform into paper? It's not paper release:/
    The point of my questions isn't rather if it's an element or not. it's what we can do to allow more versatility within customs.
    I understand what you are saying fully. You have answered all of my questions spot on. There is no need to turn this into an argument.

Last edited by Gèckö; 07-18-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Smoke is used with Smoke launchers. I think if they had intended to make smoke used like Konan uses paper than it would've happened.

what you are trying to do is a completely different. Honestly, I think what you are going for is more along the lines of a CC. >_>

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Smoke is used with Smoke launchers. I think if they had intended to make smoke used like Konan uses paper than it would've happened.

what you are trying to do is a completely different. Honestly, I think what you are going for is more along the lines of a CC. >_>
    is that even possible to make a cc off something like this?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Since raikiri was shown to not electrovute someone even underwater, can I use it to split through a water based defence

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Since raikiri was shown to not electrovute someone even underwater, can I use it to split through a water based defence
    well based on recently quotes and checks I wanna say no
    as the water would envelop you while you still have lightning on your hand
    lightning + water = bad

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh go ahead and victimize yourself when you are the one helping me~_~
    I repped you for helping me get a better grasp of the ability, I never noticed you said yall were working on it.
    If you read instead of assuming I stated that I wanted the best for everyone. No where did I state I want extra powers and jutsu. I hinted at the possibility of someone else wanting the power up and making there own jutsu.

Now since you attempted to put me down sorta by bringing up who is really ruining nb. Allow me to share my insight.

What is ruining nb is the members that contradict themselves. Claiming they aren't power hungry and they don't always want more instead of what's best. Instead these people would rather point there fingers at every other thing besides themselves. We are all guilty of this, it's those that go to the extreme which make this shit less fun. I can't make one stinking suggestion without it getting off topic.

it's a question and answers thread for a reason. I have many questions for a subject which isn't really that defined.

coulda sworn I put a question mark at the end of @bold.
    paper ninjutsu: konan can freely transform into paper? It's not paper release:/
    The point of my questions isn't rather if it's an element or not. it's what we can do to allow more versatility within customs.
    I understand what you are saying fully. You have answered all of my questions spot on. There is no need to turn this into an argument.
    That's interely a different case and different shinobi, different realization of that advanced ninjtsu, different properties. It's like Better said. And also, logically thinking, can paper suffocate and blind Konan? Well, guess what; smoke can fot those things to Kigiri.

what you are trying to do is a completely different.
    Yes, I forward that.

Last edited by Thoth; 07-18-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

is that even possible to make a cc off something like this?
    There's a CC about Energy, one about Force another about portals to the moon.

I don't think anyone would mind Smoke manipulation O-o

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

That's interely a different case and different shinobi, different realization of that advanced ninjtsu, different properties. It's like Better said. And also, can paper suffocate and blind Konan? Well, guess what; smoke can.

Yes, I forward that.
    your attempting to prove a point instead of teaching. You are the smoke shisou break it down...
    There's a CC about Energy, one about Force another about portals to the moon.

I don't think anyone would mind Smoke manipulation O-o
    saving this quote. you better not be wrong

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

well based on recently quotes and checks I wanna say no
    as the water would envelop you while you still have lightning on your hand
    lightning + water = bad
    But Kakashi was completely under water. We talked about this here a while back, and some people said he could. Just wanted o reconfirm

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

your attempting to prove a point instead of teaching. You are the smoke shisou break it down...
    I proved my point to everyone in my first post here, except to you. Later I was just trying to accomplish you to realize how things are. And in case you didn't notice, I taught you a few things even without trying to teach you. If learning techniques is what you want, you bettter get that permission for custom Sensor.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

But Kakashi was completely under water. We talked about this here a while back, and some people said he could. Just wanted o reconfirm
    Well Raikiri is concentrated lightning so it doesn't conduct very well. Was the water source natural or chakra infused?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Well Raikiri is concentrated lightning so it doesn't conduct very well. Was the water source natural or chakra infused?
    Chakra infused

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Chakra infused
    I think it depends on the rank of the technique. If Raikiri is about 2 or 3 ranks higher, Raikiri should be too much for the water to handle. So kakashi might be safe.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

hey i'm not a sensei i'm just going off of what I've seen.

I proved my point to everyone in my first post here, except to you. Later I was just trying to accomplish you to realize how things are. And in case you didn't notice, I taught you a few things even without trying to teach you. If learning techniques is what you want. you bettter get that permission for custom Sensor.
    *points at vm as now you are just trying to undermine and downplay my initial goal. @ Bold who are you to say how things are. We all thought obito was dead and tobi was izuna. "it's just how things were"
    Things change., and that is what I am aiming for. Can you not accept that?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I think it depends on the rank of the technique. If Raikiri is about 2 or 3 ranks higher, Raikiri should be too much for the water to handle. So kakashi might be safe.
    Well that's not helpful