Page 202 of 753 « First ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302702 ... Last»
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 15050
  1. #4021
    Banned
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,383
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Question. Since a byakugan/sharingan user can see chakra, can't they see the chakra directed at them, when a genjutsu is about to be used on them? With that logic, can't they simply attack the chakra to cancel the genjutsu? Technically, as the chakra is released from their body, the attack has started, and would not disturb the time frame. Just saying.

    Also, as elemental chakra can dispel normal chakra, if someone was to envelop himself with elemental chakra, wouldn't that protect them from genjutsu? since the chakra would never reach their brain?
    that is a good question!
     
         

  2. #4022
    -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,240
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Question, if pain doesn't work on kaguyas to break them out of gens. How can they come out of a paralyzing gen?
     
         

  3. #4023
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,240
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Question, if pain doesn't work on kaguyas to break them out of gens. How can they come out of a paralyzing gen?
    Like the rest of us?
     
         

  4. #4024
    -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,240
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Read the question good tsuchikage
     
         

  5. #4025
    Limit Breaker Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,913
    Location
    A place
    #abovethelaw
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Question, if pain doesn't work on kaguyas to break them out of gens. How can they come out of a paralyzing gen?
    the usage of their bones would break them out of it. Like that full body bone jutsu. It would be a burst of chakra. so yeah
     
         

  6. #4026
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,240
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Read the question good tsuchikage
    There are jutsus which don't rely on pain. o_o'

    As long as it's a surge of chakra and the rank is appropriate, it'd do the job.
     
         

  7. #4027
    -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,240
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    the usage of their bones would break them out of it. Like that full body bone jutsu. It would be a burst of chakra. so yeah
    full body bone jutsu? interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    There are jutsus which don't rely on pain. o_o'

    As long as it's a surge of chakra and the rank is appropriate, it'd do the job.
    like in a test then. What would you do? you could only use tai and kaguya moves
     
         

  8. #4028
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,240
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    full body bone jutsu? interesting.

    like in a test then. What would you do? you could only use tai and kaguya moves
    Ah, well you didn't say that. >.>'
    I'm not sure, to be honest with you.

    This sounds like a good question for Gobi or LoK, they both have Kaguya bios.
     
         

  9. #4029
    PRISONER's Avatar
    Status
    PRISONER is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16,273
    Location
    3000ryō
    GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Question. Since a byakugan/sharingan user can see chakra, can't they see the chakra directed at them, when a genjutsu is about to be used on them? With that logic, can't they simply attack the chakra to cancel the genjutsu? Technically, as the chakra is released from their body, the attack has started, and would not disturb the time frame. Just saying.

    Also, as elemental chakra can dispel normal chakra, if someone was to envelop himself with elemental chakra, wouldn't that protect them from genjutsu? since the chakra would never reach their brain?
    I probably could give some help. I know, wrong person for some help, but I'm getting there to understand it all.

    How Byakugan and Sharingan see chakra is different. Sharingan sees chakra and Byakugan able to see chakra up to a microscopic scale (the chakra network within ninja).

    Genjutsu
    For Genjutsu, Doujutsu users able to see the spread of chakra through the air and enter the brain is unknown and is not stated within the Manga. Also, Genjutsu is near instantaneous which is difficult to counter when being performed because you are already caught. The only logical way a Doujutsu user is to know if they are in a Genjutsu if they see through the Genjutsu. Karin is the only Sensory Type to see the change in her own chakra.

    When it comes to defending against Genjutsu, both Doujutsu users are able to see through the Genjutsu and able to break themselves free. Breaking Genjutsu rules still apply and the effects taken by such, with the minimal exception of the Sharingan because of the three tomoe Shraingan able to counter Genjutsu. When is comes to paralyze Genjutsu from being restrained or frozen in place, the limit of movement restricted determines if the Genjutsu can be dispelled.

    Genjutsu Barrier
    Their is no way elemental chakra can protect against Genjutsu. What you are saying is elemental chakra is stronger than Genjutsu chakra which makes no sense. Chakra is chakra. Genjutsu is chakra being used to transmit to the targets brain. A need for clear view of their target is required. Genjutsu is unable to phase through enclosed objects. Their must be an open pathway at which the chakra travels to the targets brain to induce illusions. Example, User A wants to cast a Genjutsu. User B is in a box. This box acts as a shield and blocks user A from casting the Genjutsu on user B. In order to cast the Genjutsu, user A must find a way around the box. Special cases would be the Fourth Raikage. His body was shrouded by Raiton creating an electric armor. His armor protect him from physical attacks, but not mental getting him caught in Madara's Genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    where are the techniques. As when I saw them they just looked like lava variants
    Yes, there are Youton variants. Kurotsuchi posses the Youton Kekkei Genkai. However, she adapted her techniques into quicklime. She never was shown to create lave and related substances such as Mei Terumī, Dodai, and (etc). However, Moderators loosen the restrictions of her abilities a little further given her some access to lava.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Question, if pain doesn't work on kaguyas to break them out of gens. How can they come out of a paralyzing gen?
    I'll give my opinion, if is helps.

    It never states in the Manga or Anime that the Kaguyas Clan are resisted to pain or any form of it, such as wounds and (etc). This is false. Only through manipulating the growth and properties of their bones, thus creating armor, prevents any damage taken from their opponent(s). Refer to the battle of Gaara and Kimimaro. They are accustom to pain like the next guy - meaning through will-power. However, you can theorize that their body build up a tolerance, but with what evidence?

    As for Genjutsu, the rules still apply. Their chakra is still disturb, making it is impossible to knead chakra for infusing and manipulation. Therefore, using their bones is impossible to defend against Genjutsu. If they are in a paralyze Genjutsu, than they would need a comrade to release them.
     
         
    Last edited by PRISONER; 06-14-2013 at 12:05 AM.

  10. #4030
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Read the question good tsuchikage
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    the usage of their bones would break them out of it. Like that full body bone jutsu. It would be a burst of chakra. so yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    full body bone jutsu? interesting.

    like in a test then. What would you do? you could only use tai and kaguya moves
    Wrong about the Kaguya escaping genjutsu. Kaguya doesn't feel pain at all. So having bones come out their body doesn't work at all. I am a Kaguya user and teacher and even had this explained to me in an official battle then I had to go through a horrible training with Goro(lol so much fun). Kaguya can only escape genjutsu these two ways

    1. Kai
    2. Insert of external chakra
    ____
    Can Zetsu wood style be used to suppress Bijuu?

    How strong and weak is Zetsu wood style?
     
         

  11. #4031
    Limit Breaker Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,913
    Location
    A place
    #abovethelaw
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Wrong about the Kaguya escaping genjutsu. Kaguya doesn't feel pain at all. So having bones come out their body doesn't work at all. I am a Kaguya user and teacher and even had this explained to me in an official battle then I had to go through a horrible training with Goro(lol so much fun). Kaguya can only escape genjutsu these two ways

    1. Kai
    2. Insert of external chakra
    ____
    Can Zetsu wood style be used to suppress Bijuu?

    How strong and weak is Zetsu wood style?
    Wood is wood. The nature transformation doesn't change.
     
         

  12. #4032
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Wood is wood. The nature transformation doesn't change.
    So you saying he can still suppress Bijuu better then Yamato without the necklace?
     
         

  13. #4033
    -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,240
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    That was the theory i had. A convo i had with someone^
    I am afraid i was right. That is really tricky. My question though, how can they release themselves, say in the kaguya test against a paralyzing gejutsu? .-.
     
         

  14. #4034
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    That was the theory i had. A convo i had with someone^
    I am afraid i was right. That is really tricky. My question though, how can they release themselves, say in the kaguya test against a paralyzing gejutsu? .-.
    I won't give answers to a test question you suppose to know. That is all part of the test to if you are ready to hold a bio that has advantages and disadvantages. Now take out pain then you have two other ways of getting out the genjutsu. There is another way out of a genjutsu that everyone forgets lol and that is the answer to it.
     
         

  15. #4035
    Limit Breaker Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,913
    Location
    A place
    #abovethelaw
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    So you saying he can still suppress Bijuu better then Yamato without the necklace?
    Well him and Yamato are made from Hashirama's cells so the properties of the wood element shouldn't change.
     
         

  16. #4036
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Well him and Yamato are made from Hashirama's cells so the properties of the wood element shouldn't change.
    But Yamato never used wood style on Naruto without the Hashirama's necklace. That is why I am asking.
     
         

  17. #4037
    Senior Member Bloo's Avatar
    Status
    Bloo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    75,383
    Location
    Dai-Gurren
    Ice Devil Slayer | Spider
    Queen | Worst Of the 2012 gen
    | #Omega4Kage | Junidaime
    Hokage
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    In our rp there's no difference between yamato and hashi and all wood techs are on the same level, if that's what you're asking.
     
         

  18. #4038
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    In our rp there's no difference between yamato and hashi and all wood techs are on the same level, if that's what you're asking.
    No I'm asking about Zetsu wood style. Can he suppress Bijuu with Zetsu wood style?
     
         

  19. #4039
    Senior Member Bloo's Avatar
    Status
    Bloo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    75,383
    Location
    Dai-Gurren
    Ice Devil Slayer | Spider
    Queen | Worst Of the 2012 gen
    | #Omega4Kage | Junidaime
    Hokage
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    No I'm asking about Zetsu wood style. Can he suppress Bijuu with Zetsu wood style?
    Its wood thus its the same. Same strengths, same weaknesses.
     
         

  20. #4040
    Premium User Zack's Avatar
    Status
    Zack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,699
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Its wood thus its the same. Same strengths, same weaknesses.
    Yay so no necklace to use to suppress the bijuu? So it goes like this


    1. Hashirama
    2. Madara
    3-4. Obito and Zetsu can't figure which is stronger
    5. Yamato
    6. Danzo
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •