Page 233 of 492 « First ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... Last»
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 12280
  1. #5801
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    Oh thanks! So you can make up to 35CJ and learn like 1000 cjs from other people?
    yeah, you can learn as many as ppl want to teach you.. it'd unlimited
    btw senseis have an extra 5 custom jutsus slot
     
         

  2. #5802
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    12,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    And as far as I know, official sages have an extra ten
     
         

  3. #5803
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Can missing-nins participate in the NW?
     
         

  4. #5804
    Senior Member Deviation's Avatar
    Status
    Deviation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    I want to make a full Tobirama bio in the future, but seeing as I have my own CW and he has his own, Sword of the Thunder God, am I allowed to have both weapons on the bio, but that I specify at the beginning of each battle which sword I use, or am I only allowed to use one of the weapons with him?
    Yes you can but you can only use one in battle. You must state at the beginning of a battle which one will be using.

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    Can missing-nins participate in the NW?
    I believe you can but not many people are strong enough to go solo much less without any allies. But to make sure you should read SY rules again and if you don't find an answer you can always ask Scorpeh.
     
         

  5. #5805
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    Can missing-nins participate in the NW?
    Yeah you can. You can do whatever you want.
     
         

  6. #5806
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Where are SY's rules at?
     
         

  7. #5807
    McRazor's Avatar
    Status
    McRazor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Where are SY's rules at?
    There you go.
     
         

  8. #5808
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    If a certain skill doesn't have F-ranked jutsu, but it has S-rank jutsu, if you master the S-ranks can you submit F-ranked CJs of that skill?
     
         

  9. #5809
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    If a certain skill doesn't have F-ranked jutsu, but it has S-rank jutsu, if you master the S-ranks can you submit F-ranked CJs of that skill?
    Yes, as long as you're of the right rank (Sannin and above).
     
         

  10. #5810
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Does an F-ranked jutsu have to have 90 damage points or can it have more?
     
         

  11. #5811
    -Dark Matter-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Dark Matter- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Insignia
    Posts
    4,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's your sense of
    adventure? I left it in my
    other pants. | I am Fusion
    Reborn's Will
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Well if you check the custom jutsu thread it says this: Forbidden: 50 Chakra / 90 Damage

    So I guess if you put more it won't get approved.
     
         

  12. #5812
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Well if you check the custom jutsu thread it says this: Forbidden: 50 Chakra / 90 Damage

    So I guess if you put more it won't get approved.
    I've seen canon forbidden jutsu with damage points above 90

    I was wondering if Forbidden jutsu with damage points above 90 are allowed in customs.
     
         

  13. #5813
    Edward.'s Avatar
    Status
    Edward. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    10,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    do you need to learn kinjutsu to submit F-ranked techniques?
     
         

  14. #5814
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    do you need to learn kinjutsu to submit F-ranked techniques?
    No, you need to be Sannin rank.
     
         

  15. #5815
    Edward.'s Avatar
    Status
    Edward. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    10,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    No, you need to be Sannin rank.
    seriously?! i wanna submit F-rank techniques now
     
         

  16. #5816
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    seriously?! i wanna submit F-rank techniques now
    Also you need to have mastered it.
     
         

  17. #5817
    Senior Member Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    13,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    I've seen canon forbidden jutsu with damage points above 90

    I was wondering if Forbidden jutsu with damage points above 90 are allowed in customs.
    Those were approved before, they are no longer approved now.
     
         

  18. #5818
    Edward.'s Avatar
    Status
    Edward. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    10,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    (Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein. Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

    How do you defend against this? Can you use a normal elemental defensive jutsu to defend against this or no because its like bombs >_>
     
         

  19. #5819
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    (Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein. Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

    How do you defend against this? Can you use a normal elemental defensive jutsu to defend against this or no because its like bombs >_>
    Anything which can deflect the missiles, I guess. o_o So, any A-rank of any element should do it, although, I'm not quite sure about the Fire element, excluding that one jutsu which is dense enough to have a physical presence.
     
         

  20. #5820
    Edward.'s Avatar
    Status
    Edward. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    10,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Oh, I see thanks!
     
         

  21. #5821
    テン Tenten テン Kárma's Avatar
    Status
    Kárma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the remix to ignition Hot
    and fresh out the kitchen Mama
    rollin that body got every man
    in here wishin Sippin on coke
    and rum I'm like so what I'm
    drunk It's the freakin weekend
    baby I'm about to have me some
    fun
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Is this history any good for my bio update?
    ---

    West Kiragakure born and raised.
    On the training grounds was where I spent most my days.
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    and practicing meiton outside of the school.
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    started making trouble in my neighborhood.
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared.
    She said your training with nathan in meiton out there.
    I whistled for the next jutsu and when it was there
    I was faced with a big ass fireball coming near.
    Having no time to think and no time to stare
    I held my hand out and said that shit was fair.

    That last part was mean learning Dark release - inhaling maw :P
     
         
    Last edited by Kárma; 09-05-2013 at 06:38 PM.

  22. #5822
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Anything which can deflect the missiles, I guess. o_o So, any A-rank of any element should do it, although, I'm not quite sure about the Fire element, excluding that one jutsu which is dense enough to have a physical presence.
    idk imo i think it also depends on the size of the technique. I don't think those missles can go through that C rank water wave tech.
     
         

  23. #5823
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    idk imo i think it also depends on the size of the technique. I don't think those missles can go through that C rank water wave tech.
    Yes, size is important, but rank determines the power. The missiles would be able to forcefully carry on through the water if it's C-ranked, in my opinion.
     
         

  24. #5824
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    is there a way to counter this genjutsu without doujutsu or Godmodding:


    (Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplmentary
    Rank: B-Rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user will do a sequence of 3 handseals, putting his opponents under a double layered Genjutsu. The user is able to create false surroundings to fool his targets, much like the simpler version of the technique. However, the illusion is in fact layered. If the opponent manages to release the first one, he will then feel the effects of the second illusion. If, for example, the first illusion is that of a desert and the second that of a forest, upon releasing the first one, the opponent will see the desert fade away while the forest appears around him, making him think he dispelled the illusion while in essence he is still caught in one. Each illusion is equivalent to C-Rank and both are casted at the same time. While normal releases will release only one illusion at a time, a strong enough pain or an external source of chakra can dispel both at the same time.
     
         

  25. #5825
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Khallil- View Post
    is there a way to counter this genjutsu without doujutsu or Godmodding:


    (Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplmentary
    Rank: B-Rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user will do a sequence of 3 handseals, putting his opponents under a double layered Genjutsu. The user is able to create false surroundings to fool his targets, much like the simpler version of the technique. However, the illusion is in fact layered. If the opponent manages to release the first one, he will then feel the effects of the second illusion. If, for example, the first illusion is that of a desert and the second that of a forest, upon releasing the first one, the opponent will see the desert fade away while the forest appears around him, making him think he dispelled the illusion while in essence he is still caught in one. Each illusion is equivalent to C-Rank and both are casted at the same time. While normal releases will release only one illusion at a time, a strong enough pain or an external source of chakra can dispel both at the same time.
    Depends on how its used. If the terrain suddenly changes from a desert to a forest, one can conclude that this is obviously a genjutsu
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •